Connie's Weed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth fell open. As he made an effort to rise from the couch, she lifted a forefinger and waved a no-no while stepping into the living room.

"Tsk-tsk-tsk. Sit, boy."

Two more steps, then she stood in front of him, turned around and took a challenging stance with her legs wide apart and her hands on her hips, peering at him over her shoulder. She bent forward, slowly bending her knees and pushing out her rear. And when he reached for those toned buttocks with his hands, she slapped his fingers hard with the wand. He yelped and pulled back.

"Ouch! What—"

"Shush. Bad Danny. Danny needs a little punishment for his attitude. And it's witches night. I get to play tonight. Maybe later I'll let you find out if a witch's tit really is that cold."

Her bare crotch hovered above his groin for a few moments, then she straightened up again, running her fingers over her thighs.

"Your special magic wand's hardening now?" she inquired.

"You bet!" he answered hoarsely.

"Already hard enough for a little demonic fun with your mistress of the dark?"

He nodded. "Hard enough for all the horny demonesses in hell."

She pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows.

"Tall words, traveller. I'll have to verify if your poker's fit to stir my embers," she replied, spun around and knelt down between his legs. The wand flew across the room and clattered down in a corner. Pearl's fingers tugged at the buckle of Danny's broad pirate belt, worked the button of his jeans, and then her long blood-red fingernails snatched the zipper. She took her sweet time, teasing him as she opened it slowly, letting the slider jump one metal tooth at a time while she ran the splayed fingers of her other hand over the bulge in his trousers.

"That's 'hard' for you? Oh Danny," she purred and shook her head. "that's not nearly good enough for me. This boy needs fattening before he's ready to be shoved into the oven, methinks. Let me help you along some more." Her tongue circled her lips, leaving glistening wetness in its wake. "I want him hard enough to rip your jeans."

Danny clenched his hands into fists and groaned as heat rushed into his rod. The tough denim creaked. In the blink of an eye, his dick tore his trousers' zipper open and ripped apart his slip. It stood rock-solid with a slight upward slant, the glans throbbing with his racing heartbeat.

~

Connie blinked and shuddered. Her face screwed up. Marge glanced at her.

"You okay?"

Connie's face smoothed again.

"Yeah, yeah. First bout of a headache, I guess. How much longer?"

"With your rust bucket? Couple o' minutes. The back road, over there. See it?"

~

"Wow!" gasped Pearl. Her fingers ran over the hot flesh in front of her face. She traced the bulging veins. "Now that is hard. Danny! Why didn't you tell me sooner? Mmm, what other secrets have you been hiding?" She pulled at his trousers until they hung around his ankles.

"It's you! He's never been like that before!"

"Ooh, well played, Mister Sweet-Talker! Every lady likes such a compliment!" She smiled and licked her lips. "The big bad witch is going to eat you anyway, skin and boner, y'know?" She wrapped her fingers around the throbbing pole and whistled appreciatively. Every push and pull she did went straight on into his hips, as if his rod was bolted to his bones.

"Now that's a hard-on if I ever saw one! You truly have the hots for me, huh?" She jiggled her jugs. "Or for those sisters?"

"The three of you!" he gasped.

"Uh-huh?" Her lips moved closer to the head, and another shudder went through the rod in her grip. Pearl cocked her eyebrow. "I think your love meat's not quite done yet, huh? You know, I like to feel a really big pole inside me. Maybe we can make it grow a bit lo—oommggg!"

Danny hissed through clenched teeth. Another bolt of fire raced through his body. The sensations of his manhood's expanding flesh trapped his mind between the delights of pure bestial potency and the howling pain of over-stretched skin. With creaking and groaning noises, Danny's rod gained another two inches and pushed its fat tip right in between Pearl's lips. She jerked back in surprise.

"Did you see that?" she gasped.

Danny dug his fingers into the cushions and threw his head back into the couch's upholstery, again and again.

"See?" he moaned and panted. "I felt it! Gods, it was as if my dick would rip apart! What are you doing to me?!"

"What am I — I'm not doing a thing! Your dick suddenly jumped into my mouth, Mr. Stallion!"

"Well, y—iiyyyhh! Hiiiiii!"

He tried to retort, but found it impossible to utter words. All he managed was a hoarse whinnying, and the brutish feeling of strength in his crotch increased ever more. Pearl backed away further. His dick outgrew anything remotely human and entered the realm of red-hot fetish fantasy, throbbing to sixteen inches of taut skin with a porcelaneous gloss and pulsating veins.

"Stop that!" Pearl gasped.

And it stopped. Instantly. His manhood stood straight up, a flagpole swaying ever so slightly and standing to attention. She licked her lips and narrowed her eyes.

"Hiiii! Fffrrr. Chhhr. Chrrr."

Staring at Pearl's breasts, Danny whinnied, bared his teeth and snorted, with his elbows pressed to his ribs and his forearms raised, his hands dangling at the wrists and his legs twitching nervously.

"Oh stop that! You're no stallion, Danny. Your dick only happens to look the part," she chided.

Danny gasped for air and cleared his throat. His face turned pale as he tried to shrink away into the couch pillows.

"I was — my head, like I couldn't — Pearl, I didn't know you have — I won't tell anyone you've got those powers! Please, don't t—turn me into s—some mindless—," he stuttered, staring at her in sudden horror.

Pearl's eyes grew big. She slapped her hands over her mouth, staggered backwards and started to giggle hysterically, shaking all over. "You — you think I'm a real witch? You think I did that—?"

She grabbed her forehead and paced up and down in front of him, trying to calm her racing thoughts.

"Danny, I've got no clue what's going on here. I — I haven't — it's impossible! It's like twilight zone! That's not how the world works. That can't — it's all wrong!"

He whispered something that Pearl couldn't quite pick up.

"Sorry, what?" She turned to face him —

— And stumbled as the momentum of unfamiliar weight dragged her upper body on. Pearl fell forward, bumping her shoulder into Danny's unyielding pole. He yelped in pain, then she came crashing down on him with her chest swaying about like two big shopping bags full of pudding. The couch toppled.

After a few breathless seconds filled with numb pain, she struggled to her elbows on top of his midriff while his dick kept on thumping against her cheek, caught between her shoulder and her neck. Pearl pushed herself up and gasped as the weight on her chest shifted and pulled her down again.

"You wished me bigger boobs?!" she bitched. "They were perfect!"

"Just getting even! You wanted me to be hung like a horse!"

"Now you—!" she began, but hesitated and pondered for a moment. "No, hold it. Not a word. We've got to — maybe —"

She pointed at him and commanded, "I want you back to normal! Right now! You and me both! All undone! Everything! Now!" She clenched her fists defiantly.

There was a moment of uncertainty, as if the whole world blinked, and then Pearl exhaled as her hands groped her chest.

"Phew! I'm ordinary again."

"Yeah. Same here," Danny replied, with more than just a hint of regret. Pearl noticed it well. She smiled and slid up closer against his body, goose-stepping her fingers over his pectorals and winking at him from the corners of her eyes.

"Okay, so it's under our control. A Halloween thing maybe?"

Hunger, raw sexual hunger from her empty womb sent a twitch into the corner of her mouth as she recalled the sight of her boyfriend's augmented, equine appendage. Pearl thought of a certain piece of latex that she had hidden away safely in a cardboard box at the bottom of her wardrobe, and of the most intense delights she had experience with it, with no hope of ever meeting a man to match its raw girth and length.

Yet. Her smile broadened, and she licked her incisors.

"What you say? Let's give that weird gift another try while the night lasts?" Oh please, say yes! Ohpleaseohpleaseohpl

Blink.

"Hhhh ... D—Danny? Are you okay?"

Danny shrugged and clambered to his feet. "Yeah, sure." He leaned in and gently bit her earlobe before he whispered, "Does the big bad witch still want her boy toy, or would she prefer the stallion?"

Pearl cracked her knuckles.

"You bet she would," she cooed, flexing her fingers. "Back on the floor! On your back. Now! Let's see how much we can do..."

~

"Hurry, Connie! — Hey!"

Connie blinked. Her head jerked around, she reached up and covered her eyes with her arms. Marge twisted over and grabbed the steering wheel. She barely managed to keep the car on the right side of the road. Drivers honked and flashed their headlights as they swerved out of the way. The car came to a grinding halt on the shoulder.

"The fuck?! Are you trying to get us killed? What's the matter with you?" hissed Marge.

Connie rubbed her eyes.

"Over there —a lightning. Incredibly bright. Still can't see right. All's just spots and sparkles."

"I didn't notice a lightning."

"Well, then something has just fired a shitload of magic energy!"

~

"So, Danny, how big do you want to be?" whispered Pearl, wetting her lips. She knelt by his side, her fingers played with his flaccid member, and she turned her head and cocked an eyebrow.

His fingertips stroked the fold where her delicious breasts met her ribs, and he answered her loving smile.

"Doesn't the witch queen have a size in mind already?"

"Don't tempt me, lover! Oh look, he's twitching! Yeeees, good boy! Who's a nice boy? Whooose a nice boy?" Her fingers closed around the root. Slowly, Pearl's grip was spread apart, and his fattening head rose from the retreating foreskin. "Oh yes! Feels as good for you as it does for me, sweetie?"

"Too much stretching — again — nnngh!" groaned Danny.

"Oh no, slow down. Slow and easy, so it won't hurt. Yes, there won't be pain, I command it! Here, let me kiss it better now..." Pearl bent down and nibbled gently along the swelling meat before she licked it up and down a few times, coating it with her saliva.

"A little rubbing and grinding sure will help him along, eh?"

Spreading her legs, she straddled Danny, sank down on him and trapped his swelling manhood between their bodies.

~

"Pearl! Oh heavens, that's insane! Gods! Unnngh! So — good! But if you keep this going, then soon it won't fit!"

She rode him, sitting on top of his hips, with her lower back leaning against his pulled-up thighs, a witch queen on her throne, shaping her obedient mount's body to her whim. His hard, hot erection sprouted from the warm, swollen lips of her crotch bearing down on it while she rocked back and forth on his growing poker. Every thrust of her hips gave his hard-on another tenth of an inch in length, and Pearl ground her hips on him like a sewing machine. The peach-sized head passed over his navel and wandered on, sliding smoothly in a bed of pre-cum that leaked from the wide-open hole.

Pearl's eyes sparkled with desire, and she licked her lips before she replied, "Oh, you've got no idea! That's the one chance I always wanted. It will fit!" She put her splayed fingers on her womb, threw her head back in her neck and declared, with closed eyes, "I want myself to always fit over your dick, no matter how big it gets!"

Blink.

A shudder raced through her body. Pearl gasped and opened her eyes, staring down on him. Her gaze gained a fiery flicker when the thought hit her. Leaning forward, she put her splayed fingers on his heaving chest. Her other hand sneaked around her hips and cupped his sack, gently rolling the walnut-sized eggs in her palm.

"Oh, you'll like this. Listen: I want your balls big, so big that I can sit on them like a throne! Yes, now you'll grow a beanbag chair sack for me!"

"Pearl, that's no—ooooh—mmmmmhh—"

Hissss. Groooaaan.

Her smile grew bigger, along with his inflating scrotum. Pearl turned around and grabbed his balls, one firm apple-sized sphere in each hand. The veins and semen ducts clinging to the surface of the concealed sperm factories throbbed in her grip. She glanced over her shoulder and let go, reached for his ankles and spread Danny's legs wide apart. Her hands slipped into the back of his knees and pulled them up.

"Yes, like that, and put them —"

She dug her flat hands under his bloating, stretching sack and pulled it in position between his feet.

"— Right there, now — grow for momma! Grow! Oh yes! Grow!"

Pearl snickered and chortled, running her hands over the incessantly expanding balloons, teasing, pinching and pulling at the skin.

~

Danny tried to slide away, only once. The pull of the heavy, immovable, now three-feet-high skin bag with the pair of beach ball ovoids in it wasn't exactly painful, but it went from his groin right through to his hips. He was chained to his balls, unable to escape.

"Huunh! I can't move any more! Pearl, oh mercy, they're too heavy! My sack's too big!"

She smiled and wiggled her rear into a comfortable position as she sat down on the resilient skin bridge between the bulging spheres to her left and right, resting her elbows on the firm egg shapes and her hands on his pulled-up knees. Slow contractions walked through the veins and glands in his balls as they collected their constant output, and she felt the wavy motions as a gentle massage under her butt cheeks.

"Mmmh. Too big? I think it's just the right size for me!"

Running her toes over his raging erection that laid flush against his abs, she teased him and was rewarded with nervous twitches and throbs in his red, angry dick.

"Humm. Now, that's pretty nice, but not quite a scepter worthy of the mighty witch queen yet." She leaned in, put her left elbow on her knee and scratched her chin, raised her head and looked down on him from under lowered eyelids. "You know, if we're going for big, then why not all the way?"

Danny shook his head in disbelief. He inhaled, but before he was able to think of anything to say, Pearl cut him off.

"Yes, this might just work. All right, instead of a lower arm, your dick shall become a tree trunk now. Rise!" she declared, pointing at his cock.

His body convulsed, and he exhaled in one long moan. All around his groin, from his abs to his thighs, veins swelled and bulged, converging on his manhood. Like — roots. They reached the base of his erection, and with the sound of groaning wood, his member rose from his midriff and pointed straight up before it stretched longer and wider.

Nodding with a devious grin, Pearl leaned in to watch. She tried to wrap her hands around the moving, growing pillar, but her fingertips didn't meet any more. Following her lover's transformation with bated breath, she nodded faintly and smiled wider and wider, even as his glans rose like a small melon riding on a thick, six-inch-wide fence post. Pre-cum pulsed from its slit and wormed in glistening meanders down the stretching skin.

"That's enough! Let me hug this tree now!"

Spreading her thighs, Pearl slipped down and forward over his gurgling sack and pressed her body against the unyielding trunk right in front of her, embracing it, spreading the trails of lubricating ooze. The mesh of throbbing veins felt almost like bark, but it undulated and stretched bigger still under her fingers.

"Keep rubbing it," moaned Danny. "Feels good, but no way we can—"

Pearl's grip closed around the rim beneath his glans, and she pulled herself up along the solid pillar. Standing tall, with her legs just far enough apart to put her feet to the sides of his hips, the tip of Danny's fat rod almost reached to her navel now, motionless but for a little springy swaying, in waiting.

"Yes way," she replied. Steadying herself with one hand on his gargantuan erection, she dove her fingers into her crotch. "I — mmmmgh! — I will have — a — oooaaah! —"

Pearl never got around to say what she wanted, but within seconds, it was all too obvious what her aroused mind envisioned. Her forefinger's fingertip touched the slick button in her folds.

Bigger, wished the panting, swaying woman.

"Huuunnnngh—"

Fire crawled under her skin and closed in on the knob, swelling it into a strawberry-sized nipple, and when she moved her touch higher and cupped the soft flesh of her pubes, the swelling followed eagerly. Pearl's smooth mount of Venus rose into a mountain of Venus and filled the cup of her palm in quick throbs before it overflowed her grasp with the solid firmness of a taut, silicone-stuffed third boob between her legs. She ran her fingers closer to her slit, and immediately, her labia fattened in her grip, stretching longer and plumper.

L—longer, and the muscles in Pearl's face twitched as she focused on the growing crevice between her legs.

Her nervous lust button firmed up against her palm, and beneath it, the slit stretched, revealing a vast stock of wrinkled, wet, pink skin inside as the thick bulges of her outer labia bloated bigger around her cave's enlarging entrance. Pearl slipped a fingertip into the upper end of her fold, and as she gently pressed against the firm clit from underneath, it crept higher along her pubes, dragging her vulva to unseen lengths in its wake. She quickly grabbed the round shapes of her outer lips with both hands and rubbed them, her thumbs sliding along the edges of her cave.

Fuller, Pearl gasped as she parted her knees further.

Her legs trembled under the weird, rousing sensation of her sex organs growing along with the rest of her vulva into an udder-like protrusion to give her struggling vagina a comfortable home. The warm, sensitive flesh bulged out of her kneading grip. Her index finger circled her tautening knob, wandering deeper and scratching in between the sagging and lengthening labia for a moment.

Stretchier, Pearl added after a quick glance at the enormous, rounded, cone-shaped head of her lover's dick.

Between her legs, spreading them apart to the groans and creaks of her adapting hip bone, her sex prepared itself, growing to match and devour the head-sized tip of Danny's hard-on in a single gulp. Glistening and dripping, Pearl's slit now reached from the far side of her crotch to her lower abs' massive bulge, home to her engorged clit. The cleft opened slightly to let the inner labia unfurl. Her juices dribbled from the rosy flaps.

She arched her back and slanted her hip forward, grabbing Danny's rod with both hands.

"— And in you go!"

She leapfrogged, shoving the cone-shaped head into position. Droplets of ooze flew as Pearl's engorged labia smacked against the fat glans. For a few seconds, she hung in mid-air, all of her weight bearing down on her reluctant entrance, spreading herself slowly on the hot wedge. Her feet dangled above the ground, and then —

Smack. Slllp. Shluuurrrp.

Pearl's absurdly enlarged pussy swallowed the slick cone like a snake swallowed an egg, greedy but laboriously. His rod struggled in, inch by inch, stretching the membranes of her oversized sex thinner and tauter, squeezing ample juice from her boiling well, until her straining labia locked into the rim behind Danny's glans, and she balanced on it, with her legs pushing into the throbbing pillar to straighten herself.