Connor on Campus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I fuck anyone? No. I have enough on my plate."

He grins, and despite himself, so does Connor. So does Darren.

Stan finishes his shower and steps out, but before he can reach for his towel, Connor grabs him, hungry for his mouth. He pulls the larger boy against him, and Stan kisses him back with just as much hunger.

Stan's held out for a week, hasn't even had the privacy to masturbate. Now he puts his hands either side of Connor's head and kissing him, walks him backwards out of the bathroom.

Darren gets out of their way, as the two older boys manhandle each other onto Connor's bed.

Then Stan's ripping off Connor's jeans, pulling off his boots, and soon the wet sounds of him pleasuring Connor fill the room.

Darren watches from the sidelines, unsure what to do with himself, and for the moment he's forgotten.

Connor groans, his hands coaxing Stan onto him, and Darren starts to slowly jack himself as he watches.

Stan comes up off Connor and climbs up his body to kiss again, and Connor rolls him over and pins him against the bed.

"You missed me."

"Yeah, I fucking missed you."

Connor mashes his mouth to Stan's, and Darren beats himself furiously, engrossed in watching his two hot lovers fuck each other's mouths with their tongues.

Connor pauses and gestures to Darren, who cautiously approaches the bed.

Connor moves off Stan and tugs Darren to him by his wrist. He pushes the younger boy down on his knees between Stan's spread legs and with a hand wrapped in his hair, pushes him onto Stan's hard cock.

He needs no encouragement, but it grips Darren with excitement to be handled this way. He makes his mouth tight and wet around Stan's swollen head, and it's Stan's turn to moan.

"I missed this mouth," groans Stan, and Darren gets that clench of pride inside. Stan's hands curl against Darren's skull behind his ears, massaging against his scalp, and it makes the younger boy all the more eager to please him.

"Fuck, I've missed you," says Stan, a growl of hunger in his voice. He pulls Darren up, and now it's their mouths and hands on each others.

Connor gives them this moment, knowing Stan's reassurance of Darren is also designed to prick his jealousy—which in turn will fuel the potency of Connor's domination over them both. Stan hasn't stopped craving that, for all his attempts to moderate Connor's callousness.

When he grows bored of watching, Connor pulls Darren off Stan, and turns him around to face him. He pushes the younger boy flat to the bed next to Stan, and crawls over him.

"You're a hungry little slut tonight, aren't you?"

Stan doesn't mind Connor using 'slut', as long he doesn't pair it with anything negative. And Connor knows Darren loves it.

Stan rolls up on one elbow and he and Connor exchange a glance.

"What should we do with him?" Connor asks, and Darren's eyes widen as they flicker between the two older boys, his stomach full of liquid electricity.

Stan grins. "I've been saving a load for his mouth."

"I've been saving nothing, but I want to fuck his increasingly tight little arse."

Darren shudders with excitement as Connor keeps him pinned, the other boy's grin and his ink-black eyes like something straight out of a horror movie.

Only I don't want to escape. Ever.

Stan gets on his knees near the head of the bed, while Connor turns Darren over so his stomach's resting on the bed, his feet on the floor, and gives his arse a spank. Darren spreads his hands against the bedspread, hoping for more, then scrambles up onto his hands and knees as Connor gives him a gentle shove.

"Get up there."

Connor climbs onto the bed behind him.

Connor runs his hands over the boy's arse, squeezing his taut buttocks. He glances up at Stan. "You're doing a good job getting him into shape." He runs a hand down Darren's back, and the other boy quivers under his touch. "Ready for a nice, hard fucking?"

Darren's ready to do anything Connor wants.

When Stan fucks Darren, he eats him out first. But with Connor there's rarely any ceremony. Just the slickness of lube and his fingers sliding inside to open him up, and the press of Connor's magnetic field that shorts out Darren's brain, turning him into an obedient, willing toy for the other boys to play with.

With Stan, Darren feels himself fall more and more for the other boy every time they fuck; wants to be touched, to touch, to be kissed and told he's wanted.

With Connor, Darren wants to be used as mercilessly as his body can manage.

All three of them are tested, only now fuck each other and know they're safe, so there's no barriers between them anymore.

The hard press of Connor's flesh against his entrance makes Darren gasp, the lube heated by Connor's hand slicking over his leaking head, and that heat... that heat.

As Connor pushes in, slowly at first, savouring the moment of entering that tight, hot place, Stan jacks his cock slowly in front of Darren's face, one hand resting on the boy's head, not asking for anything yet. Letting his lovers enjoy their intimate moment.

Stan loves the look on both their faces, lost in the ecstasy of their bodies conjoining. Connor's head bent, his dark hair falling over his face, his eyes on his hardness slowly inching inside. While Darren's eyes are mostly closed, his mind on the sensations in his body; relaxing against the intrusion while Connor's fingers hold his buttocks apart, distantly aware of Stan's fingers resting against his skull.

He feels so taken, so completely owned, as Connor slides inch by inch inside him, Stan's touch full of affection, Connor's full of lust.

He's never felt so safe and so afraid as when he fucks these two boys, never knowing what Connor might choose to do to his body, but knowing if Stan's there, there'll be nothing but satisfying, terrifying pleasure.

Connor lets out a groan, and Darren involuntarily clenches around him. While he's still learning to relax, Darren can't help tightening up on entry, and when he does Connor pauses and waits. The hard fuck's coming, but Stan insists Connor eases the younger boy into it each time, and Connor's discovered a taste for it. For making his lover wait, sensing Darren's knot of anticipation slowly grow tighter.

Connor shudders with pleasure at Darren's delicious nervousness, and the body under him responds. Then he slides in the last inch, and all of him's sheathed inside Darren. The older boy lets out a sigh, and runs his fingers over Darren's skin, teasing all the sensitive places that make his lover twist under his touch.

"Look at you, taking it all," Stan murmurs, and Darren's eyes open halfway. It's all he can manage. He's lost, only half there, but the tone in Stan's voice still adds another layer to his pleasure.

Connor stays there a while longer, teasing long fingers over Darren's body, then starts to fuck him.

Darren's eyes grow wide, and he pants into being fucked. It feels so good, but he's still learning to take it. Seeing him come back to himself, Stan moves in and rubs the tip of his cock against the other boy's parted lips, then slides his dick into Darren's willing mouth.

The two older boys fuck Darren long and hard, and for Darren, every moment of it's euphoric. Both of their attention's on him; he's the source of their pleasure, their complete focus. He's never in his life felt so compelling or wanted as when his two older lovers take him like this. They want him. They lust for him, despite having each other.

There's nothing but Connor's music playing softly, the flesh-on-flesh of Connor slamming into Darren's arse, and Stan's cock being suctioned by the hungriest cockslut ever born. Small moans in the backs of Darren's throat, Connor's grunt's and Stan's soft hisses of appreciation.

Stan reaches boiling point first; it's just been too long. He thrusts into Darren's hot and hungry mouth and then draws back to cum against the boy's tongue, his eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy as he shoots, filled with a mix of lust, gratitude and affection.

The second he's done, Connor pulls out too, leaving Darren feeling oddly vacated.

He whimpers, desperately horny and needing more.

But it's okay, Connor's not done. He moves past Darren and slaps a hand against Stan's thigh to move him out of the way, then lies on his back, his head on his pillow. He gestures at Stan.

"Facing you."

Stan, now standing by the bed, shows a confused Darren what Connor wants. "It's your turn to be on top," he says. And if you face me, I can jack you off while you fuck yourself on his cock."

Darren awkwardly positions himself on top of Connor, nervous about having to take control of his own pleasure, but Stan helps him adjust, and he slowly sinks down until most of Connor's inside him.

Connor's hip bones dig into Darren's thighs, and Stan straddles Connor's legs so Darren can use his shoulder to steady himself.

"Go easy."

Darren grins, and Stan leans forward and plants a quick kiss against his mouth.

As Darren starts to fuck himself on Connor's throbbing cock, Stan starts to stroke him with one hand.

"Go slow until you get used to it," says Stan, "Find what feels good for you. It's not just about us."

Part of Darren wishes it was just about his lovers. Having to think during sex is stressful for him, and most of his pleasure comes from having no control, the surprise of his climax when it comes. But as he starts to move, and feels Connor's hands rest gently against his hips, Stan's hand stroking up and down his shaft, he's engulfed in a whole new set of sensations that ease his fear into excitement.

Stan runs his free hand across Darren's chest, brushing his nipples with a flat palm, then moves down to cup the younger boy's balls as he jacks him, then further down still to play with Connor's balls.

Both Stan's lovers make contented noises at the added sensation, both lost in themselves, Connor's fingers twitching against Darren's waist, Darren's fingers digging into Stan's shoulder.

"Oh ffhuuuuck, don't stop—" The words are a drawn-out groan from Connor, and Darren moves himself faster, shallow, gasping as he does, then slows, goes deeper, Stan's hand moving against his thrusts.

There's another sound from Connor, and he pulls Darren down with a firm grip on his hips, driving himself deep as he nears his climax. Darren lets out a quick gasp, and Stan takes the boy's free hand and wraps it around the kid's own shaft.

"Come for me," says Stan, and gives Darren that warm grin that makes the other boy fill with heat from his groin to the top of his head.

Connor grunts in time with his thrusts as Darren's mouth hangs open, his eyes heavy-lidded—and then Connor jams Darren down hard one last time and pumps his load high up into Darren's hot darkness.

Darren grips himself firmly and cries out as he comes too, a short fountain that Stan dives down to close his mouth over, catching the other boy's creamy load with lips sealed around his head.

He makes a satisfied noise as he milks Darren clean, then swallows it all in one warm gulp.

"Fuck," says Darren shaky from the most intense orgasm he's had yet.

"Sure, if you can take me," says Stan, and Darren's eyes go wide as he glances down and sees Stan's full and hard and ready again.

Stan helps the other boy dismount and pulls him onto his knees so that they face each other. Without a word, Stan stretches out his legs and positions Darren on top of him, sliding the younger boy down onto his hard shaft.

Darren lets out another whimper as Stan moves him to make it easier to thrust up into him, then sets up a steady rhythm.

"So wet back there," says Stan, teasing the younger boy. "You're so hot when he's just used you."

Used.

Darren can't believe he's actually getting hard again. How is that even possible?

Stan pulls Darren forward, and the other boy feels his prostate suddenly stimulated in the best way. He starts to pant, to moan, the wet sound of their sex loud in his ears.

Suddenly a hand grips his hair, pulling his head back, and Connor's dark voice is in his ear.

"Make him happy."

The hand lets him go, and it's just Stan's hands on his body, moving him how he wants him.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, it's a mantra in time with Stan's thrusts, and soon Darren's matching his rhythm, bouncing himself up so he can take Stan deep again.

"Oh fuck me, Darren, you're the hottest fuck I've ever had," pants Stan.

He grabs Darren's hips and slams himself upwards, the muscles in his chest, his arms, his abdomen bunching and releasing as he drives himself to orgasm.

His clench-teethed growl of pleasure comes just as Darren registers hot come spurting up inside him, and it's enough.

He puts a hand to his hard, oozing dick, and fucks his hand, coming hard, his load splashing Stan's chest.

He slides down Stan's cock to the base and rests there a moment longer, before Stan pulls out.

Their eyes meet, and Darren feels a wave of contentment wash over him. He wants nothing more than to pull Stan around him and ride it.

"What a mess." Connor's voice is like a command line straight to Darren's brain.

He moves back and puts his hands against the bed so he's on all fours, and starts to deftly lick his own cum off Stan's chest, teasing the older boy's nipples with his tongue, getting a gentle smack of reproval against his rump.

"Stop that."

Darren stops teasing, and finishes cleaning Stan off.

His skull still crammed with soft, heavy pleasure, Darren doesn't flinch when Connor grabs a fistful of his hair again. The older boy forces Darren to walk on hands and knees to the end of the bed, then directs him to lie down.

Stan gets on the other side of him and Darren clings to him with a happy sigh. Across his boneless body, Stan and Connor exchange another glance.

"The hottest fuck you've ever had?" says Connor.

Stan's body jerks, his laughter shaking the bed. "I'm going to regret that, aren't I?"

Connor gives him an evil grin. "Oh yes."

They don't need any heat that night, lying in a tangle of limbs, each of them secure in the touch of two others, each of them content.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
funandboldfunandboldabout 5 years ago
Wow...

An amazing series...

Loved the beginning and the end...

Extremely sexy all the way through...

lots of twists and turns of emotions...

you had me rooting for every one of them to be happy...

and you accomplished that...great job.

sonofcupidsonofcupidover 6 years ago

Everything about this story was delivered perfectly. Well done!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks all for the feedback.

Much appreciated. :-)

Cheers,

Jase.

kurlanskykurlanskyover 6 years ago

Great story! Stan is the light to Connors darkness and Darren is the cherry on top. Love the interplay between Connor and Stan. Very raw and having Darren to put their excess lust and passion into was hot to read. Really loved it

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Thanks Jason

Loved the story, I was a bit unsure and apprehensive a few times, but Stan managed to get Connor out of the shadows and back into the light, thanks for an awesome read, loved it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
Addicted to Dick Ricky discovers difficulty of life after prison.in Gay Male
Summer Sausages Ch. 01 2 horny college boys seduce the fireman next door.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
More Stories