Connor the Conqueror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence. I'd finally gotten my answer. And boy had it been a doozy. Looking back into Natalie's angry emerald eyes I could see the hurt in them. It both shocked and made me crack up that the entire time I hadn't been the only one thinking that way. We'd both convinced ourselves that neither of us wanted each other. When the fact of the matter was quite the opposite. Looking into those hurt, anger filled eyes one last time I instantly burst out laughing.

Natalie's mouth hung open in shock as I shook with laughter struggling to breathe. I wanted to explain that I wasn't trying to be make fun of her feelings, but all that came out was another laughter choked warble before I subsided into a fit of laughter. A second later I felt two hands punch into my chest in a surprisingly strong shove that sent me falling onto my back. Looking up at Natalie I saw her hands clenched at her sides as she glowered down at me. Seeing her face my laughter died on my lips at her expression.

It was utter humiliation. A look of such hurt and embarrassment that all the humor that had been present mere seconds ago dried up like a riverbed in a drought leaving me barren and cracked. Her eyes shone with the warning of tears as her lips quivered with each breath. But even as hurt as her feeling appeared to be she pulled herself together to give me a look that made me physically tense as if expecting another blow. "Connor James Landon, you can go fuck yourself!" she seethed angrily before stalking past me.

I couldn't let her leave like this. If she left now she might not ever forgive me for laughing like that. God I was making a habit of jamming my foot in my mouth today wasn't I?

Scrambling to my feet I reached out with both hands and before Nat noticed me behind her scooped her up in a bear hug with both arms wrapped around her waist.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Let me go," she shouted irately kicking her legs back at me as I held on for everything I was worth. Struggling to hold onto her squirming, kicking, and surprisingly strong body I spied her bed out of the corner of my eye. Rushing towards it I sent us crashing down onto the mattress with a huge bounce.

Natalie instantly began thrashing about like an eel; trying so hard to get away from me that I caught a few elbows to the body and one to the forehead that actually made me wince. "I swear to god Connor if you don't let me go right now," she threatened furiously as her dancer's body bucked and thrashed against me. Much to my embarrassment Connor Jr. began to grow in size against Nat's gyrating hips. So much so that after a couple of seconds of rubbing against me Nat froze.

"That had better not be a hard on Connor or I will gouge your fucking eyes out," She seethed, giving me a shot to the ribs with her elbow to punctuate her threat. Ok, definitely needed to calm her down, I thought tightening my grip around her. This just pushed her ass harder against me, bringing about a number of indignant, irate noises from Natalie as she struggled against me.

"Natalie I do feel the same way," I said urgently, hoping she'd believe me. But as soon as I said it Nat just scoffed in disgust.

"Oh what the fuck ever Connor," she snarled, "I don't need your goddamn pity or you lying to try to make me feel any less worse than I already do. Now let me the fuck go."

Quiet for a moment I felt a pang of irritation at Nat's stubbornness. I'd never lied to her before so why would I start now? Frowning against the back of her neck I tightened my grip before attempting a new approach.

"Nat, have I ever had a girlfriend in highschool?" I asked quietly into her ear as my arms locked around her holding her in place.

"W-what?" Natalie asked irritably.

"Have. I. Ever. Had. A. Girlfriend?" I asked again, drawing out each word as slowly as I could.

"No," Natalie admitted grumpily as she tried to elbow me again, but couldn't escape my arms enough to get any strength behind it.

"Who have I gone to each homecoming dance with every year?" I continued, letting my building irritation seep into my voice.

"Me," Natalie answered shortly no longer throwing elbows at me, but giving a few lackluster tugs nonetheless, "But you'd never even dance with me and I know you can Connor."

"You're right I can dance," I conceded. "But we both know homecoming is nothing but a grind fest. And there's no way I could be your 'platonic best friend' with this happening every time I touched you," I explained before partially releasing my grip on her to pull her hard against my groin. A soft inhalation was all I heard as Natalie stilled no longer trying to get away. Not wanting to miss my chance to explain my self I pushed onward, "Listen I know my timing is complete shit, but I feel exactly the same way about you Nat. I have for a long time. That's why I was laughing, not because I was laughing at your feelings, but because we're supposed to know everything about each other, but we couldn't figure out that we both wanted to be together."

Nat's sudden snort surprised me, followed by a cascade of cute giggles that did nothing, but make Connor Jr. stand straighter. "You mean," she laughed, "You've wanted to be with me this whole time, but it took me assaulting you in your sleep, avoiding you for an entire day, and then you breaking into my house to confront me for the two of us to finally just admit that we want to be together."

I laughed at how she described our day so far, "Yeah that would about sum it up. Although, I don't know if you really assaulted me in my sleep Nat. I mean I was obviously completely alert by the end of it."

Nat's naughty giggle made me tighten my one armed grip on her hips as she looked back over her shoulder at me her small smile vanishing as she looked seriously into my eyes, "And you mean it? About wanting to be with me?"

I looked straight into her eyes meaning every word as I answered her, "Natalie, I've wanted to be with you for damn near-mpph!"

Twisting in my loosened grip Natalie cut me off with a surprising and soul searing kiss. Soft lips pressed against mine as her hands slid through my hair pulling my face to hers. Pushing against me Natalie pinned me beneath her, covering me with her soft, flexible form. Sliding my hands down the curve of her spine I let myself get lost in the sensation of my best friend's body pressed tight against me as I kissed the girl I'd been lusting after for the longest time. Taking our time we kissed slowly, enjoying each meeting of our lips.

Soft breasts pushed against my chest as Natalie's legs straddled me. "Do you know how long I've been waiting to hear you say that?" she whispered against my lips sending butterflies through my stomach.

I smiled teasingly, "Definitely not as long as I've been waiting."

She bit my lip softly before sliding back to study me with a rebellious look in her eyes, "Well whose fault is that?"

I snorted. "Oh absolutely yours," I declared, sliding my hands farther down her body to cup two handfuls of her thick, skirt clad ass.

"Wow," she said saucily, looking over her shoulder at my hands before looking back to me with an amused expression, "Someone has wandering hands."

"You are so not one to talk," I replied, grinning as Natalie gasped and slapped my chest.

"God I really can't believe I did that," she smiled begrudgingly, "I don't know why, but when I slipped in through your window I just started to get wet."

"Really?" I asked curiously, letting my fingers slip lower into the fork of her legs before squeezing my fingers around her ass.

"Yeah," she groaned, flexing her hips back against my hands, "by the time I got to your bedside I was soaked."

"Well that explains how bold you were," I thought out loud as I idly traced my fingers across the inside of her smooth thighs making her shudder.

"Don't tease me," she smiled before leaning in to kiss my neck.

"You're right, I should get right to it shouldn't I?" I said grinning mischievously as grabbing her waist I rolled her over onto her back with me on top.

Nat let out a squeal of surprise at the move before looking questioningly up at me, "Get right to what?"

"Paying you back for this morning," I said simply before leaning down and capturing her lips with my own.

Natalie looked confused as I broker our kiss, "How are you going to...ohhhh."

Chuckling at her dawning realization I began slowly leaving a trail of slow lingering kisses down her body. Starting at her neck I kissed and gently bit my way to the collar of her shirt. Then moving slightly back on the bed I slid my hands under the hem of her tight shirt, letting them travel up her satiny smooth sides as I raised her shirt with them. Feeling the smooth toned flesh of her stomach all the way to just underneath her breasts was fantastic, but it got even better when flexing her hips up at me Nat reached behind her back for something. I didn't get what she was doing until she pulled a black bra from under her shirt and threw it off the bed. Surprised and momentarily caught off guard I just looked at her eyes wide until she grinned back at me.

"I'm all yours," she said with a flirty smile before reaching down and yanking my hands up to her breasts.

So soft, was my first thought as I squeezed my best friends breasts reverently, And big too, a lot bigger than I thought they'd be. I mean Nat wasn't small in the chest, but I'd had no idea she'd had all of this under her shirt.

Finally raising the shirt up I pushed it upward over the swells of her tits until they were bared in all their glory. Perky and round they filled each of my hands easily, I'd guess somewhere between D and DD cup. Ingraining this sight into my brain I flicked the tiny circular nipples that rested on top making Nat jolt beneath me. Then squeezing the left one gently I lowered my head and took the right nipple into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes," Natalie whispered as I sucked the hard nipple between my teeth, "God that feels good."

Smiling into her tit I sucked harder bringing a low moan from her as I pulled my mouth back, stretching the nipple. Letting it go with a light pop of my lips I immediately dove in to swallow the next one. Licking the nipple fiercely I lightly bit down on it to hear a very happy groan come from above me.

"Harder," Natalie whispered with a huskiness I'd never heard from her before, "Bite it harder."

So complying I grinded the soft nipple between my teeth lapping at its tip with my tongue as I bit. Nat's fingers weaved through my hair at this pressing my mouth harder into her chest. She wasn't saying any words now just groaning and moaning as my talented mouth pleasured her sensitive breasts. Enjoying her bounteous bust I began to notice how hard I'd gotten from feeling her body. My dick was throbbing inside my pants desperate for attention, but I held back from touching it in any way. No, the only one who'd be handling it today would be the girl writhing beneath me as I devoured her tits.

By that point Nat was clearly turned on, as evident by the way her nipples stood at attention after my service upon them. So giving her nipple one last nibble I resumed kissing down her body. Kissing her navel I began to slide backward off the bed. As I did I let my hands slide down her hips and slipped them up under her skirt. Going to my kneed on the floor I looked up at Nat and paused. Raising an eyebrow I gave the smallest of tugs before stopping, almost as if to ask permission. Nodding furiously Nat raised her hips up letting me slide her panties out from under her in one swift tug. Sliding them off her legs I tossed them in the direction of her bra before sliding her skirt up to her waist and exposing my best friends sex.

Looking down at my friend's perfect pink pink pussy I grinned as I dipped down to look closely at it. Smooth and cute she had her hair cut into a landing strip as if to say, 'land here'. Don't mind if I do, I thought a fraction of a second before diving in to taste her. Nat let out a surprised squeal as my tongue pushed its way into the soft folds of her soaking cunt. She tastes sweet, I realized as my tongue worked in her, eliciting shudders and gasps from the girl. Nat tried to hold still at first, clearly enjoying my attention, but when my tongue pulled out of her love tunnel and swirled sharply around her clit her hips jerked so hard she nearly threw my mouth off of her.

Well hello sweet spot, I thought to myself as I focused on the sensitive nub drawing out increasingly louder moans and coos from Nat. "Don't stop Connor," Natalie cried out, her fingers weaving through my hair to secure my head between her legs, "Oh god, please don't stop." So I didn't instead I began to eat her pussy even more intensely than before. My tongue worked fasted plunging into her depths like an enthusiastic, hungry eel. While my thumb brushed incrementally against her clit to keep jarring her crotch, never letting her rest beneath the barrage of pleasure I was unleashing on her sweet spot.

As entertaining as eating her was my tongue began to slowly tire as I rapidly plunged it inside of her. Luckily as I tongue fucked my best friend I hit a strangely rough patch on the roof of her slick tunnel that made Natalie let out a loud shriek before tightening her grip on my head. There's the g-spot, I realized triumphantly as I rubbed the rough patch again making Nat cry out in ecstasy. For some reason the more I hit her g-spot the more Nat's hips tried to get away, bucking and jolting every time I touched her special spot. Well we can't have you trying to escape now can we, I thought, wrapping an arm around her leg to hold her down.

I could tell Nat was beginning to get close when she began sobbing my name in large gasps saying it like some sort of mantra, "CONNOR, CONNOR, OH GOD CONNOR, PLEASE, IT'S SO GOOD! YOUR SO GOOD." It was a risk, but at that moment I decided to switch things up letting my tongue slip out of her satiny crevice to circle around her clit like a hungry predator around it's prey. At the same I stuck a finger into my mouth to wet it then slid it quickly inside her. Taking only a second to find her g-spot I began to rapidly trace a figure 8 upon her g-spot while doing the same with my tongue on her clit.

Her reaction caught me by surprise.

Letting out a scream loud enough to wake the dead Nat's thighs clamped down on my head like a vice completely cutting off all sound as they covered my ears. Surprised, but strangely turned on by the show of strength by my best friends lower body I sped up my encircling ministrations. This sent shockwaves through Natalie as looking up I saw her eyes roll back into her head and her hips rise up, thrusting her self against my mouth. Then her cunt began to spasm, velvety folds clamping down on my finger like a vice as warm juices seeped from her overloaded love tunnel. She was cumming, and she was cumming hard. Finally she began to scream again yelling my name over and over like I was some sort of sex god as her hips bucked against me. Still I held on, concentrating on keeping my finger on her g-spot and my tongue on her clit. Doing this I was able to ride her climax out as slowly her raised hips fell back to the bed and her incredible thighs released their death grip on my skull.

Whimpering my name Nat's shaky hands pushed gently at my head letting me know to stop. Letting her pull me up from the fork of her legs I slowly climbed up onto the bed see the girl I'd just so thoroughly pleased.

Dazed was the only way to describe the way Natalie looked up at me from her back. Sweat glistened on her breasts and brow as she stared at me in awe. Tracing a finger down my face she blinked rapidly as though still coming down from the incredible high her body had just experienced.

"You've been holding out on me, " she murmured huskily, her legs reaching up to wrap around my waist and draw me closer.

"What can I say," I shrugged, "I aim to please." Lowering myself down I took one of her succulent breasts into my mouth giving it's nipple a quick suck before pulling my head up, "And with a body this incredible I don't know if I'll be able to stop."

"Oh I don't want you to," Natalie said, almost recovered from her orgasm, "In fact I want you even more now." Grabbing me forcefully by the front of her shirt she pulled up me up to before landing a smoldering kiss on me. Our tongues danced as she pressed her hot sex against mine making me jump slightly. Pulling back from our kiss Nat looked up at me her eyes blazing, "You know what I want."

I nodded as I felt her hands slide down my stomach and under my pants. Slipping under my boxers as well she began to grope my girth rubbing slowly across its length. Enjoying the feel of her hands toying with me I was leaning forward when I noticed my mother's ring glinting up at me from my middle finger. Yeah I probably don't need to wear you for what's about to happen, I thought, quickly sliding it off my middle finger and dropping it into my pocket.

It was at that instant that we both heard the door downstairs open with a loud creak then a loud thud as it swung shut. "Hey honey, you almost ready to head over to for Connor's party?" asked the very familiar voice of Natalie's mother, Mrs Campbell.

"Oh shit," Natalie swore quickly pushing me off of her and scrambling for her bra and panties, "Quick, go an distract my mom while I get ready."

I looked at her questioningly as I slid my pants back on, "Can't you just come as you are?"

"I told her I was going to dress up," Natalie said stripping out of her shirt and tossing it before doing the same with her skirt.

Trying to focus on buttoning my pants I failed as I just watched her rush to her closet completely naked before me. While eating her out and sucking on her tits had been great I knew they were all mere appetizers to the main course before me. Looking over her shoulder at my dumbstruck expression Nat grinned, "You'll get the rest of your present later tonight. Now go distract my mom before she can come up here and wonder why you're in the same room as her naked daughter."

Mouth dry I nodded before as slowly as possible and without letting my eyes leave that toned, curvy body I left the room. I was halfway down the hallway before I realized I had a problem. My cock was diamond hard and with my mind full of Natalie's body and what I'd just finished doing to it I was a long way from coming down. Quietly making my way down the staircase I slowly peeked into the kitchen to see Natalie's mother Mrs. Campbell bent over at a cabinet.

Black hair fell down the back of a fitted sweater that clung to her heavy chest and flat stomach. Jeans clung to her very prominent ass like a second skin as Mrs. Campbell looked for something in her cupboard. As I looked at her I realized that it was very clear where Nat had gotten her good looks from, as well as her ass. And as Mrs Campbell stood up and turned back around I couldn't help but realize how amazing Natalie's mother still looked. Lips thick and succulent the woman smiled to herself as she set box of food down on the counter top island in the middle of the kitchen. God how I would like to see those thick lips wrapped around my cock. I wonder if she's as good as her daughter?

What the hell was wrong with me? I thought jarringly seemingly coming to myself as I shook my head at the strange desire that had blown over me. That was Nat's mom for god sakes. And besides she had known me since I was a child. I was like a second son to her. Shaking my head I cleared myself of the thoughts and after adjusting my cock to trap it between my thighs and make it less visible I stepped around the corner and into the kitchen. Finally seeing me standing there the older woman blinked in surprise before smiling.

"Hey there Connie I didn't hear you. Shouldn't you be back at the house staying out of the way while we set up your birthday party?" she joked using the childhood nickname Nat and her used to tease me with as kid.