Connor the Conqueror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, I just wanted to get some quick advice from Nat about some Calculus questions," I lied smoothly with a hopefully convincing smile.

Smiling at me the older woman crossed her arms under her chest, unconsciously making her already large breasts seem to grow in volume as they rested on her forearms, "You wouldn't be trying to find out what we got you for your birthday would you?"

I shrugged innocently, "I have no idea what you're talking about?"

A strange look passed over Mrs Campbell's face as she raised an eyebrow suspiciously at me, "Is that so?"

"Yeah, I mean I don't know where I'd even look with your daughter watching me the entire time," I explained quickly.

"I don't know Connor," Mrs. Campbell said sounding suspicious as she stepped around the corner and walked towards me, "You've been coming here for years. You probably know this house as well as anyone else in this family."

"Um, ok?" I said, feeling a slight sense of confusion in where Mrs. Campbell was going with this. I mean it would still be kind of hard to be sneaky with Nat watching me.

"So I don't believe you Connie," Mrs. Campbell said with a faint tone to her voice that made something in me perk up in surprise, "I think I need you to prove your innocence."

"And how do I do that?" I asked warily, watching my best friends mother as she slowly circled around me until she stood directly behind me.

"Spread em," the mother whispered, loud enough for only me to hear.

"Say what now?!" I asked in alarm trying to turn around to look face her only to feel both her hands grab my shoulders and stop me.

"You heard me," she said in a throaty chuckle as she took in my nervous expression, "Spread your legs and put your hands on your head while I search you to make sure you haven't already taken your gift."

Starting to be unnerved by her behavior I spoke up, "But Mrs. Campbell why would I steal a gift on my birth-"

A slapping impact to my rear made me jump about a foot into the air. "I said spread em," Mrs Campbell growled into my ear as her hand squeezed my left ass cheek.

Eyes wide I obeyed, caught completely off guard by the amount of aggression pouring out of this usually friendly, and pleasant woman. Spreading my legs to shoulder width I placed my hands on my head and stood there, not quite knowing why I was doing it.

"Now don't you move," Mrs. Campbell whispered, the aggression seemingly melting away into a lusty whisper. Holding still I felt her hands land on the sides of my waist. Then sliding them up to my armpits she ran them across my chest before dipping them down to my waist again. On their descent I unwillingly tensed knowing that my hard on had never truly faded and had actually grown a fraction at Mrs. Campbell's searching. "Why so tense?" she teased, playfully tickling my sides and making me jump. When I didn't relax I heard her sigh then take a step toward me then I felt a large softness press into my back. A hand sliding over my thigh drew my attention away from the fact Mrs. Campbell's tits were pressed into my back. Looking down at it I watched as it slide down my thigh and straight into my cock.

"Oh? And what is this?" Mrs . Campbell asked herself coyly as her finger traced a trail of erotic fire across my jean clad cock. I couldn't believe what was happening. Mrs Campbell was feeling me up! Nothing in any of my dreams could have prepared me for this day where this hot milf would manipulate my junk as I stood there, still as a statue.

Running a hand across the length of my fully swollen cock Mrs. Campbell let out an impressed gasp, "My, my, my, it looks like we have something here that needs closer inspection don't we?"

I wanted to answer her no, no we didn't with her daughter being merely a flight of stairs away, but all that came out was a loud groan as she meaningfully stroked my shaft through my jeans. Usually I had more self control than this, but with how turned on Natalie had made me without any release, then with this very sexual situation taking place in the middle of her kitchen, with her mother, with only a flight of stairs and a hallway separating us I was too far-gone to even try to stop her.

Feeling Mrs. Campbell's fingers reaching for my fly I amazed myself as I grabbed her wrists and pinned her hands to the front of my hips, just above my meat. "Mrs. Campbell we shouldn't be doing this," I argued breathlessly, "You're my best friends mother."

"Shhh," Mrs. Campbell shushed me as she pushed her chest even harder against my back, "It's too late for that honey I already felt it. And with the way you are now Natalie's going to be wondering why you're sporting wood around her mother. Now we can't have that now can we?"

I tried to think of an argument to her logic, but nothing came to my mind. Damn erection taking all the blood out of my brain and putting it into my dick, I thought. When I didn't argue her logic Mrs. Campbell pressed up into my back even harder her mouth against my ear as I struggled to retain my composure. "It will be our little secret ok Connie? I won't tell anyone." she said sultrily as she rubbed her tits softness up and down my back, "Now let me hold you honey. Let me make you feel good."

Fuck me, there was no way I could say no to that.

Grip weakening I felt Mrs. Campbell's wrists slide through my hands all the way to her elbows as her fingers reached for my fly. Unbuttoning me I heard the zip of my zipper going down as I felt my pants loosen around my waist. Then I felt her hands parting the fly of my boxers and then wrapping their soft digits around the girth of my manhood. Closing my eyes I felt her pull me out of my boxers and begin to quickly pump my meat sending bolts of ecstasy through my lower body.

"I wish we could take our time baby, but we gotta get you off and get you off good," she said kissing my neck softly as her hand sped across my dick, "Being backed up like this isn't good for a man. We gotta empty that beautiful ballsack of yours quick." As Natalie's mother's hands worked me I just layed back and enjoyed it. The feelings passing through me were otherworldly as this gorgeous milf jacked away at my dick nonstop. But even as she worked me into a frenzy I knew it wouldn't be enough. I don't know how I knew, but something instinctual inside me told me that I wasn't coming this time unless it was inside of a pussy.

Looking over my shoulder at Natalie's mother I regarded her thoughtfully as I watched her manipulate my dick. The look in her eyes was passionate at the same time as it was predatory. This was a woman who liked to take what she wanted. And she was currently taking from me, doing whatever she pleased with me like I was some sort of human cock toy. Studying her I realized that both she and her daughter were aggressive women. Natalie had jumped me in my sleep and knocked me on my ass when she'd gotten angry. And now Mrs. Campbell was jacking me off for some currently unknown reason, but she was doing it because she wanted to, that much I was sure of. So if I was going to get what I needed from this voluptuous milf I needed to do what I did to Natalie.

I had to be the aggressor.

So without warning to my milf aggressor I raised my hand back and slipped it into the crotch of her jeans. "Ah! H-honey, what in the world d-do you think you're doin?" Mrs. Campbell cried out in surprise hands pausing on my dick.

"I'm returning the favor," I explained politely, "It would be rude for a gentleman to leave a woman hanging as she tries so hard to pleasure him."

Mrs. Campbell laughed softy spreading her stance more to allow my hands better access to her slit, "Alright honey, you can have your fun while momma works, but when you cum playtime is over, you hear?"

"Yes ma'am," I said coyly as I gave her clit a swirl with my thumb. Mrs. Campbell may have been talking big, but her cunt was soaked. Juices coated her panties and her thighs were slick with her lady juices. Working a finger inside her smooth, creamy pussy I began my search for her g-spot.

"That's it baby work momma's pussy," she groaned as her hands twisted and jacked at my cock, "I love it baby."

My cock lurched at Mrs. Campbell's dirty talk as pussy clamped down on my fingers. Fingering her deep I finally felt a spongy patch familiar to the one inside of Natalie. It was much deeper inside of her, but when I touched it Mrs. Campbell had a much stronger reaction to it.

"OOOHHAAAUURRRGHHHH," Mrs. Campbell groaned loudly into her hand, struggling to cut off all the noise she was making. Hands faltering Mrs. Campbell released me grabbing at my wrists to try to pull my hand out of her orgasming cunt.

Be the aggressor I reminded myself as instead I turned around and backed her up against the wall of the kitchen right next to the doorway leading upstairs. Grabbing both of her wrists with my one hand I pulled them back and pinned them up against the wall.

Mrs. Campbell stared at me eyes lidded half shut as I prolonged her orgasm as long as I could. When I felt the last tremors of her orgasm fade I reached deep inside her again, found that special spongy spot she so loved, and gave it a tickle. Mrs. Campbell's mouth opened in ecstatic praise for my ministrations. Surging forward I covered her lips with my own as I shoved my tongue down her throat in what could only be described as mouthfucking. Our tongues wrestling each other in our mouths, I felt her spread her legs even more as she lowered her hips down on the hand frigging her pussy.

Pulling back from our kiss I looked deeply into her blissful eyes, "Is this all you want Mrs. Campbell." Mrs. Campbell looked confused for a moment, as though the name didn't fit the situation. But of course it didn't, I thought, coming to a sudden realization. Mrs. Campbell was a name of respect I'd been calling her since I was a kid. It would not fit this male aggressor pinning her against the wall and making her cum with a single hand. So I repeated myself, this time using her first name, "Is this all you want Trisha?"

Trisha shook her head as her hips rocked back and forth with my frantically working fingers.

"What do you want?" I asked in a low, controlled voice.

"Your cock," she admitted honestly, the last vestiges of that aggressive woman gone.

"Well then," I said, pulling my hand out with a light slap on her clit that made her eyes roll back for a second before she was able to focus on me, "Turn around and bend over."

Doing as I commanded the mother of my best friend unsteadily turned around and bent at the waist pulling her tight jeans down as she did. Looking at the beautiful pussy before me I gave myself a moment to enjoy the view of Trisha's thick white ass before I lined up the head of my cock to her pussy lips and slammed it inside.

"Ugh! Fuck! " Trisha grunted as I deep fucked myself into her pussy, "So...big."

"You like my big cock don't you?" I teased, slamming my hips forward with a loud smack of colliding flesh.

"YES, YES, YES," Trisha grunted on each thrust of my cock spearing into her, clearly savoring the way I was screwing her.

And I couldn't blame her. The way her cunt felt around my cock was unlike any sensation I'd ever felt before. It was so hot, so smooth as it both stretched around me while at the same time squeezing down on me. It was heavenly.

Slamming, swirling, and jolting my hips into her I pounded my best friends mother as she leaned her hips back into me purposefully spearing herself on my meat.

"How does it feel being fucked by a barely legal 18 year old," I asked the middle aged milf as I fucked her into submission.

"So good...your so gooooood," Trisha moaned, filling her pussy with my wonderful man meat.

"What would Mr. Campbell think if he came in here and saw this?" I asked accusingly as I slapped a hand across her ass cheek, sending the bountiful flesh of her behind rippling.

"H-h-h-he w-w-would b-be m-m-mad," Trisha stuttered as I unleashed a rapid series of thrusts into her.

"You bet he would, seeing his big titty wife getting railroaded from behind by the kid nextdoor," I said to her bucking my hips against hers as I punished her pussy, "Am I better than him?"

"Much better, SO much better," the Milf answered, her hips bouncing along with the thrusts of my flesh.

Bending over I covered her back with my torso as I slowly grinded my manhood deep against that spongy spot Trisha so loved.

Trisha's knees buckled almost collapsing as an orgasm racked her body. Running my hands up her body and under her shirt I slipped my hands under her bra palming her large breasts. Soft and huge they were of the same consistency as Natalie's but much bigger. And Natalie's hadn't exactly been small.

"So how mad would he be that you like fucking me more?" I asked as I pinched her nipples between my fingers like I'd done to her daughter only a little while ago.

"Sooooo mad," she groaned against my fingers tugging at her breast's rosy peaks.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked suddenly feeling the impending pulsing of an orgasm begin growing in my balls

"NOOOOOO," She cried as I let out a deep quick thrust into her that rocked her onto her tippy toes, "Never stop fucking me."

"Oh I won't stop fucking you Trisha. You're mine to do with as I please," I said, my mouth turning up at the thought, "That means we'll be seeing a lot more of each other doesn't it?"

"Yes Connie, Fuck me whenever you want," the woman moaned as my cock punched in and out of her sending her into another orgasm, " My pussy's yours. I'M YOURS!"

Those were the words that sent me over the edge. "YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE. TAKE IT ALL TRISHA," I yelled as a jet of molten hot jism shot from my cock like cannon into the Milf. Trisha cried out as she bucked her sweet hips back against me milking my meat with her velvety walls. Release. Sweet, sweet release. That was what I felt as stream after stream of hot jizz shot out of me and flowed into Trisha's womb, filling her.

"That's my girl," I grunted as my balls emptied another load inside her.

"There's so much," Trisha wondered aloud as my cock shot out another smaller, yet significant stream of jizz.

"That's what you get for having a pussy this good," I said, fondly patting her butt as I slowly began to come down from my eruption.

Looking contently down at the woman speared on my dick I found myself wondering what had come over me. I had never acted this way towards Trisha before even finding the use of her first name to be odd. And she sure as hell had never acted this way towards me. The mother of my best friend was nothing if not warm and caring in nearly all the years I'd known her. So it was strange how aggressive she'd gotten and even stranger with how easily I'd turned that situation around so that I was the one in control.

Pulling myself from her with a satisfied sigh I slid a hand under her trembling chest and pinched a still hard nipple. "So is Momma satisfied," I joked, idly rubbing a small circle against her breast.

Trisha stood back up swaying dangerously for a moment before reaching out and grabbing her waist I steadied her. "Momma may have underestimated you," she said self-deprecatingly looking over her shoulder at me. Her eyes were still half lidded as she stood there letting me toy with her breast, "I don't think I've ever cum that much before."

"Something to remember me by," I said before remembering that Nat could be down any second, "Now you better go get changed before your daughter comes down here."

Trisha nodded tiredly, "R-right, I'll go...get dressed for the party." Stumbling slightly she righted herself and with a composed breath slid those tight jeans back up her over flushed behind and walked quickly upstairs.

Pulling my pants back on I slumped against the counter. What had I just done? A part of me felt like panicking, freaking out, losing my cool. I'd just fucked a married woman whose family I'd known for years. And whose daughter I had feelings for. Zipping my fly I shook my head. Where had that come from? That need to be the aggressor. To be dominant.

I mean I wasn't a virgin. While I hadn't dated at all during highschool I'd had a few one night stands, nothing to impressive really. In fact before today I'd rate my sexual prowess as pretty average. It helped that I had a big dick, but sometimes I was hesitant with what I wanted to do between the sheets. Clearly something had changed. I'd eaten and fingered Nat to climax like it had been something I did daily. Then I'd fingered my way out of her mothers handjob and into bending her over and fucking her raw until I came inside. OH GOD I CAME INSIDE!

Looking around the kitchen I quickly searched for Mrs. Campbell's purse only to notice that it was sitting on a small table next to the front door. Please be here, please be here, please be here, I chanted silently in my head as I quickly opened the purse. It took me a couple of seconds, but eventually I found a circular case of small pills. Thank you god for the invention of birth control, I thought before putting the case back and quickly walking back to the kitchen.

6:37 read the clock on the kitchen wall. It had only been roughly over a hour and a half since I had left my house to confront Nat and now I'd eaten her out and fucked her mother. This has got to be one of the strangest birthdays ever, I thought happily to myself. Hearing someone coming down the stairs I looked over to see Natalie walking confidently toward me. She had changed into thigh high socks with a camo skirt and another one of her tight shirts that seemed to clutch her body like a second skin. Only this shirt matched her black thigh highs.

"Hey you," she said with a smile right before she leaned in and laid a scorcher of a kiss on me. Cupping her ass with both hands I returned the kiss with as much gusto.

"You're going to get us in trouble," I said with a smile as I kissed a line down her throat.

Natalie snorted, "Please. I think after what you just did, I could ride you on top of this counter and my mom wouldn't say anything.

I froze, mouth faltering as Natalie fixed me with a knowing look. OH SHIT SHE KNEW!!