Connor Thomas Ch. 02

Story Info
Connor meets a vampire.
2.2k words
4.57
26.4k
9

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I play the whole incident off as a one night stand with the sexiest, strangest woman I ever met. So I feel I do not have to confess. Shit, Kayla is partly to blame. A whole year and I can't get past first base. It's not like I haven't tried. I respect her decision to remain pure until marriage but come on. There are plenty of things you can do without the penetration.

Two nights after Halloween, I have dinner with Kayla and we end up back at her apartment watching a movie. When the make out session starts I get aggressive. I pin her beneath me on the couch. Grinding against her I slide a hand under her shirt to maul a breast. I'm biting her other one through the shirt and it takes a moment to register in my brain that she is telling me to stop.

"Connor!" She screams pushing me off.

"What?" I ask stupidly sitting back on the couch.

"What has got into you?" She accuses.

"I'm sorry babe." Looking away. "Damn it's been a year. I can respect your virginity but....." I trail off.

After a moment of thought she picks up where I left off. "I know you must be frustrated. You have been so patient and understanding." She seems unsure as she continues. "Let's go to my room and I'll make it up to you." I try to hide the hopeful look on my face as I follow her to the bedroom.

"Take off you pants." She orders, closing the door.

I can't get them off fast enough. She can't take her eyes off my erection as she orders me to get on the bed. I lay back and get comfortable. After a year of waiting I think I will explode from the anticipation.

Tentatively, eyes locked on my hard rod she climbs on the bed. I watch her small hands as she works some type of lube into them. I suck in my breath when she slowly reaches out to grip me. I close my eyes as she gets more into it, both hands working my length. Moaning my pleasure I slide a hand up to rub her back. She's no expert but I can tell this is not her first hand job. The way her fingers slip down to massage my balls, and her thumb pays attention to the head.

"Put your mouth on it." I insist. She shoots me a shocked look. "Come on babe." I groan.

I don't think she will but I'm caught up in the moment and it's worth a try. My hand moves up to rub her neck, gently urging her head down. She shakes my hand off, so I let it slide down her back. Astonished I watch as she leans forward and puts her lips around the tip of my cock.

"Oh yeah." It comes out as a slow moan.

I've been waiting for this for so long that the sensation of her sucking on the head of my cock pushes me to the limit. That is when it happens. One of the moments you can't control. It's like slow motion. When the first shot of cum hits her tongue, she pulls back in surprise and the next one splatters her face. I am unable to fully enjoy my orgasm as she jumps up screaming "Oh my god." She runs to the bathroom trying to wipe it out of her eyes. Sighing, I sink back onto the bed listening to her freak out. After a few minutes I get up and pull my pants back on.

"You okay?" I ask knocking on the bathroom door. After a moment it opens. She is drying her face with a towel.

"I knew I shouldn't have let you talk me into it." She accuses.

What! I talked her into it? Sure I made a suggestion but did not force her into anything. "Don't expect that to happen again anytime soon." She says meanly. "You should have told me you were going to cum."

"I didn't have time to. As soon as your mouth...." Trying to explain.

She cuts me off. "Don't say anymore. I don't want to talk about it. We can pretend this didn't happen and go back to the way things were before."

I stand there shocked for a moment before the anger hits me.

"You knew the outcome!" I nearly shout. "Go back? You want me to feel bad about getting off?" Shaking my head in disbelief. "You should be proud that you know how to make me lose control."

"Proud?" She looks at me in disgust. "Oh yeah I'm real proud that my boyfriend sprayed his load all over my face." Her voice dripping with sarcasm.

I stare at her in shock. Could she really be that disgusted by me? I have never had a woman freak out so bad over a little cum. I mean it washes off right?

"This is bullshit." I'm not in the wrong. Even if she is trying to make me feel that way. "Fuck this." I start to leave.

"Connor?" Her voice stops me by the door. "Can't we just go back to the way things were? No pressure?" I give her a stone cold look, grab my jacket and leave.

I am stewing in my thoughts the whole way home. A year. A fucking year I have put in with this.....girl. She is an innocent to get so upset over a shot in the face. Some women like it. If not, they at least know how to pretend. Do I not deserve that much after all this time. Dinners, parents, charity functions. I just keep getting angrier thinking of all the things I've done to please her. She can't even swallow a little cum.

Back at my apartment I grab a beer, roll a joint and plop down on the couch. I finish the beer in a few swallows and slowly work on the other. I turn on the stereo and try to relax. It doesn't even matter what cd is in there. It's Russ' band Pestilent Existence. Letting the music and weed blot out the events of the night. It really only makes me ponder them more. Is Kayla the one for me? That is when there is a knock on the door. My drugged mind takes a moment to register the intrusion. I figure it is Kayla coming to apologize. I don't even look out the peep hole before I open it. My jaw drops in shock to see the Vampire Vixen standing there.

"You going to invite me in?" She asks with a wide grin.

"Of coarse. Come on in." I step aside as she confidently steps in. "Can I offer you anything?"

"Nothing I won't take for myself." She answers as she scans my apartment.

Compared to the place she took me this is a dump. Your image of a twenty four year old man's apartment probably isn't far off. Russ and I are rarely home and our décor is lets say 'thrift store punk.' Mismatched furniture, posters for Russ's band decorate the walls. Art done by, who else but yours truly. Our entertainment system is the only thing state of the art. My whole place could fit into the living room of her apartment. I am slightly embarrassed by the dishes piled all over the bar dividing the living room and kitchen.

I realize I'm still holding the joint. I hold it out to her in offering. Pushing my hand away shaking her head no as she comes up against me. One hand around my waist the other around my head she pulls me down for a deep kiss. All my resistance shatters and I kiss her back eagerly. Arms enfolding her tightly. Her hands move down to push off my pants before I am shoved down on the couch. In the blink of an eye this beautiful woman is kneeling between my thighs.

"So your girl is repulsed......." She states as she grips me tightly. "Personally, I find your member....." She starts stroking my length. "...quite satisfying."

"How.." Is all I get out before she takes me in her mouth. "Fuck!" I moan laying my head against the back of the couch. Her cool tongue works it's way up my shaft slowly. Swirling her tongue around the head, teasing the slit she suddenly takes me all the way down her throat.

"Holy shit!" I cry out at the sensation. I've never considered myself big but only one woman has ever deep throated my cock. I try to keep control as my sword touches her tonsils repeatedly.

'Come for me. I want to taste you.' I hear her in my mind. Gladly I let my reserve go and flood her mouth with my seed. She swallows quickly not spilling a drop. When she draws back I feel a pinch in my thigh. It is more like a sharp pain followed by a euphoric feeling.

'Mine!' I hear her growl in my mind. After a few moments of confusion I regain my equilibrium.

"I would love to return the favor." Finally able to form words after the most incredible blow job of my life.

She gives me a wicked grin and sits back on the floor. Opening her legs she beckons with her hand. Instantly I drop to my knees and crawl to her. Pushing up her dress I reveal nothing beneath.

"Fuck." I groan reaching down to run my hand over her glistening mound.

Sighing, she lays back on the floor. I move down and flick my tongue out at her slit. A growl escapes her as I make contact. Running my tongue over her outer lips, it slowly slips inside. I adjust my whole body so I am in position for full access. Opening her up with my fingers I run my tongue from bottom to top. She wraps her hand around my head pushing it into her opening. That's when I devour her delicious cunt. My tongue works her sensitive spot then slips back to push deep into her core. Sucking hard I savor her taste.

"Oh Connor..." She moans tearing at my hair.

It increases my efforts as her leg wraps around my neck. I slip two fingers inside and my tongue focuses on her clit. She writhes against me while I enthusiastically eat her out. Working her thoroughly with my fingers, I suckle her like a newborn. As she thrashes against my face I bite down on her clit and she explodes. Her juices gushing out as her orgasm reaches its peak. I lap it all up loving the taste. With a foot on my chest she pushes me back to catch her breath.

"Delicious" I growl. Then she watches as I lick my fingers clean.

Suddenly she is on me. Removing my shirt I am pushed back on the floor. Mouth on my member bringing it back to life. When she is satisfied with it's stiffness she removes her dress and climbs on forcing my rigid column into her tight core. After a few strokes I am embedded deep in her hot sheath.

"Oh I need it.." She growls. "......fuck me hard stallion." But she is the one riding me. I grip her hips so tight I am sure to leave bruises. "Oh yes!.....Harder!" Slamming her cunt down hard on me. Fingers pulling on the rings through my nipples. The pain is wonderful. I thrust up with all I have. Watching those big tits bounce with each effort.

Pulling her down I roll us over. Pushing her legs wide I work her aggressively. I am grunting loud as I pound her as hard as I can. Loving it she begs for more. With her razor sharp nails digging into my back I nail her to the floor. Howling out my orgasm I feel her teeth pierce my neck. She peaks simultaneously as my blood pours into her mouth.

'Mine!' I hear her growl again in my mind. All my energy is being sucked from my body. I fall to the floor beside her. My only thought is total rapture.

"Dude?" I awake to see Russell leaning over me. "Are you okay?" He looks concerned.

I try to sit up but dizziness forces me to lay back again. "I think so."

"Well what are you doing naked in the living room floor?"

"I'm not totally sure." Blinking at the stars in front of my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Three a.m."

"Shit." I am finally able to slowly sit against the couch.

"Holy shit dude." Motioning to the blood on the carpet. I look on confused. Then I feel the stinging on my back. I lean forward trying to look at it. "Did you get mauled by a tiger?" He teases.

"I got home from Kayla's around ten..." I say trying to remember what happened after. "..then she showed up...." The memory of Vivian hits me. Sweaty. Dirty. Awesome.

"Kayla?"

"Vivian."

"The vampire lady?"

"Yeah. It's so weird. This is the same thing that happened last time."

"She shredded your back?" Grinning at me.

"I never told her where I live." I say absently.

"I'm going to crash. You sure you are alright?"

"Yeah. Goodnight man." I wave him off. He stumbles to his room. Slowly I gather my clothes and head to bed wondering why I keep blacking out lately. Maybe I should go see my doctor.