Connor Thomas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I care anymore. I'm tired of trying to please her." Choking down another drink and handing it back. "If your wife offered to blow you, you wouldn't refuse right?"

"I'd be an idiot."

"I thought it was the same way with chicks. But when I offer to eat her pussy she freaks out. Even slapped me in the face."

"Look I had no idea. I won't pry again."

"It's cool. I think I needed to get that off my chest."

"My door is always open."

"You do realize it is only like three o clock and we are now officially fucked up."

"It's nice being the boss." Leaning back in his chair and swigging from the bottle. We both have a laugh.

"Dad." Rebecca interrupts on the intercom.

"Someone better have lost a limb. I told you I was in a high level meeting."

"Okay but I thought Connor would like to know Kayla is here."

"Shit." That's me.

"Just a minute." Mike says pushing the disconnect button. "Want me to get rid of her?"

"No. I'll go deal with it." I stand up. "But if the boss asks why I skipped out. Tell him to mind his own fucking business." Grinning at him.

"I'll be sure to pass the message along."

***********

"What are you doing here?" I ask Kayla after leading her out back. I am staring at her with one of those stoner smiles, eyes half open because it feels like you can't force the lids any higher.

"You wouldn't answer your phone. Are you high?"

"It met with an unfortunate accident."

"You smell like marijuana." She leans toward me. "Have you been drinking?" Okay my anger is pushing through the fog.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I demand. She has ruined the calm Mike helped me achieve.

"I wanted to talk." She says quietly. "And you wouldn't answer the phone."

"You ever think it is because I don't feel like talking to you." She looks down sheepishly.

"I wanted to explain what happened in the cab."

"I don't need it explained. I was there. I know exactly what happened."

"Well I'm sorry. I just need a little more time."

"I have given you a year. How much more time can you need?"

"I don't know."

"Then fucking take it." Running my hands through my hair.

"You're okay with it?"

"Yeah. Just quit blowing up my phone. You need time to think so do I and I can't do it with you calling me sixteen times a day."

"Fine." She says a little hurt.

"Fine." I snap. Hoping she means it.

"Will I see you Saturday?"

"What's Saturday?"

"The charity art auction at the Pavilion." Shit. I forgot I was going to take her.

"Yeah okay. I'll pick you up Saturday." I am such a goober. How do I still end up giving her what she wants? That is probably the whole reason she came by. Likely doesn't give a shit about teasing me again last night. Just wanted to secure her escort for the event. I don't know who to be more angry with her or myself.

12