Connor Thomas Ch. 06

Story Info
A glimpse of the past.
6k words
4.71
22.8k
6

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry this chapter took so long. Writer's block is a bitch.

-----------

I look like such a tool the next evening when I pick up Kayla. This is not the first time I have worn a suit for her. I am so whipped. My anger toward her has dissipated somewhat but not completely. We arrive at the Pavilion a little after seven. After checking our coats, we begin the rounds. She introduces me to friends of her parents and professors from her college. The guest list is pretty high class. I so don't fit in but learned long ago how to adapt. To Kayla's annoyance I am networking, handing out business cards every chance I get. It irks me she seems embarrassed about my profession.

"I bet over half these people have ink under their clothes."

"It just doesn't seem appropriate."

"I have already picked up three different cards. Why shouldn't I be handing mine out?"

"Those were attorneys and a financial advisor."

"And?"

"Forget it." She sighs. It doesn't take long for me to run for the bar. Let her be pissed.

We wander through the pieces up for auction. Most of it is overrated bullshit. One sculpture catches my eye. It reminds me of something I just can't say what. The plaque says it was originally made in 1656 in Ireland. Part of me feels like I have seen it before. I figure it must have been a book on period art. Compelled I write down my bid. Kayla appears impressed. She knows how much I appreciate art, guess she didn't think I would be willing to spend that much on it. I tried to convince her to let me put my art on her body. She claims religious belief. She hides behind that reasoning quite a bit.

"It's covered." The bartenders says to me as he hands me a refill on my whiskey. I give him a quizzical expression.

"I'm a little surprised to see you here." I turn to see Darius holding out his hand.

"I am an artist." Taking his hand. "It's my canvas that differs." His grin is still menacing looking. "Do women cringe or melt to that grin?" I joke.

"Depends which one I show." Quickly flashing his fangs. This time I can see the humor in him.

He follows my eyes over to where Kayla is in conversation with, only word that comes to mind is pretty boy. From across the room I can tell how hard he is trying to look the part. Perfect hair, perfect clothes. Must be Riley. I probably look like shit standing here next to Darius. Tall, dark, handsome. Can only imagine how much his suit costs.

"You are the only original one here." Darius says.

"Excuse me?"

"Everyone here is playing a part. Myself included. You are the only one who is not pretending to be what you are not." I don't know what to say to that.

"Thanks, I guess."

"You are curious to know what they are saying?" Inclining his head toward Kayla and the other guy.

"Not so much what they are saying as...forget it."

"What she is thinking?" I just look at Darius and them back to Kayla giggling at... "Riley. Your guess was right on."

"Are you always in my head?"

"It's the quickest way we communicate with each other."

"I can assume We means the...."

"Yes." He cuts me off. "You must watch what is said in public." Looking down at me.

"Right sorry."

"So?" Looking back to Kayla.

"Tell me."

"You might not like it."

"I think I can handle it."

"She is in love with him. Riley that is. She is wondering if he has all the sleeping around out of his system." He turns to look at me. "She would leave you for him. If only he wanted her back."

"But he doesn't want her back."

"No. All he is thinking about is how to climb the ladder, marry into a wealthier family."

Nothing else is said between us. Both just sipping our drinks. The fucking year I have wasted on that tart. My anger starts to build until I remember the fact I have been cheating on her. A smile spreads across my face realizing I am not heartbroken by the news. Darius just confirmed all the suspicions I have had. I actually laugh out loud at how much I don't care. Especially about the people who are now staring at me. That is when Kayla and Riley notice me. They both looked surprised. Then I remember Darius.

"Are you some kind of big shot here?" I ask him.

"You could say that. I am part owner of Nocturn Inc."

"Vivian is the other? And this is your charity event?" He nods. I can not hold in the laughter. Here I am the least important person at this thing and am standing here bullshitting with the fucking owner.

"You underestimate your worth." Darius says. Kayla and Riley make their way over to us. She comes to stand beside me.

"Connor. This is Riley Williams." She says. He holds his hand out to me.

"So this is the scumbag who broke your heart?" Taking his hand. They both just gawk at me. I can't put up the façade anymore. "Oh right. This is Darius..." I realize I don't know his last name. Suddenly it pops into my head "..Lennox."

"It's a pleasure Sir." Riley says holding his hand out, trying to recover from my statement. Darius takes it and they do some idle chit chat, business whatever. Kayla is just glaring at me. I give her my best smile.

"Nice meeting you two. Now if you can excuse us Vivian will be upset with me if I don't bring Mr. Thomas by to say hello." Darius says smoothly.

"You know Vivian?" Kayla asks me.

"Well I did have my hands all over her ass last night." They both gape at me again. I shrug. "Comes with the job." Winking at Riley. "I'll catch up with you later babe." Kissing her on the cheek I walk off with Darius.

"Nice touch with the ass remark." He says as we walk down a hall.

"It is the truth." He is leading me away from the party. "Does Vivian know I am here?"

"She does now."

"Oh right the mind thing. Gotcha."

"She is waiting for you." Stopping at a door. I look at it stupidly. He opens it. "Go on in."

She is standing inside what appears to be a conference room. Huge table surrounded my a dozen chairs or so is in the middle of the room. Fuck she is gorgeous. Wearing a long, green gown that accentuates all her assets, The slit up the side showing off her nice legs.

"Hi." Vivian smiles and places her hands on my chest.

"Hi." I smile back.

"You were the last person I thought I would see here tonight." Pressing her body against me, her hands sliding up into my hair. "It's a nice surprise."

I slide my hands down around her perfectly round ass as our lips meet. It starts out soft but soon I am pushing my tongue into her mouth. Wanting to taste every part of her. My mind floods with images of my tongue over other parts of her wonderful body. One of her hands is pulling my tie loose and working the button of my collar. Our tongues still dancing as her hand slides up around my throat. Pushing my collar open wide and stroking over the artery. When her mouth leaves mine to travel down my neck, I turn my head offering myself to her. She runs her tongue over my skin a second before her teeth pierce it. Squeezing her tightly against me. I am in heaven at this moment. She runs her tongue over my neck again before she pulls back.

"Mmmm." She licks her lips. "That hit the spot." My mouth immediately attacks hers. The coppery taste of blood is on her tongue as I kiss her hungrily. Backing her up against the wall, I press my excitement into her.

"All I can think about is burying myself inside you." I whisper into her ear as I suck the lobe into my mouth. My hand sliding down her leg, finding where the slit starts and snaking beneath her dress.

"Now is not the time lover."

"You tasted me. I just want a taste of you." My hand has found her nakedness. She opens her legs to me as my fingers run along her slit. A low moan escapes her lips as I kiss her neck. My fingers below working their way in. Feeling the wetness, I press them inside. Pulling them back out I press into her clit before removing my hand completely. She watches as I bring them to my lips and suck all her juices off.

"Delicious." She pulls my mouth back to hers for an intense kiss. We kiss for a few more minutes before she pulls back.

"I have made a mess of you." She smiles as she buttons my shirt and fixes my tie. "Get rid of the little girl early tonight. I have plans for you." She is smoothing my hair back down.

"My friends are playing at the bar tonight."

"I will always know where to find you." She smiles.

"Oh right. The blood." She pulls me to her for another kiss and I taste her blood this time. I growl and almost cum right then.

"See you soon lover." Kissing my lips quickly she leaves. I wait in the room a few moments to gain control of myself. Her blood is zinging through my body and it might not be the best idea to go back out there with this raging hard on.

I am standing at the bar listening to the opening local band. A half finished beer and empty shot glass in front of me.

"What's with the get up?" Chad teases. Pouring another shot of whiskey.

"Some charity bullshit with Kayla." I answer, downing the shot. He immediately pours another before moving off to fill other drink requests. Charity bullshit is exactly what is was.

After I regained my composure I went back out the main floor. I stood for a long time and watched Kayla fawn over Riley. Seriously what could she see in him that I don't offer. Is it the looks? I know I'm not as fashionable but metrosexual is too close to homosexual for me. Not saying I am a homophobe. I just prefer to be comfortable in my clothes. Comfort over appearance. My lust for Vivian drained away and my anger towards Kayla resurfaced as I watched them. When she finally noticed me watching she made her way over. That is when the argument ensued. I say argument but whispering harsh words just doesn't have an argument effect. I left her standing there. Turning away from the tears that threatened. Hers not mine. I can not remember the last time I cried. Wonder if I ever have.

I watch the band on stage as I drain both the glasses in front of me. My friends are in the back getting ready for the show. They play a regular gig here at the bar. This place is like our second home. I drop a twenty on the bar, which Chad gives me a scowl for and head to the backroom. The guys all turn to give me their attention when I enter. The usual jokes are made about my suit.

"Could have saved some for me." I say looking at the roach they passed to me.

"Plenty more where that came from." Bear offers. His real name is Kevin. He is the bass player, bald and towers six five over us. His personality does not match his appearance. We call him Bear but his girlfriend calls him Teddy bear. How funny is that. I have to stop pulling off my tie to catch the joint he tosses my way. I light it up taking a few puffs as I finish loosening my tie. Pulling it over my head and stuffing it in the pocket of my suit jacket. Which is then tossed onto a pile of their shit.

"You will never believe what happened." Jackson tells me excitedly. Jackson is the drummer for the band. He is slightly shorter than me. Maybe 5'8", short spiky hair. It is green at the moment. Tattoos on almost every part of his body. Everyone of us has their share of ink, most done by yours truly, but Jackson takes the prize for the most.

"What?" I feign shock like a school girl.

"No seriously." He says as the laughter dies out.

"Thought we were going to wait til after the show to tell him?" That's Bryce. Jackson's older brother. We are all basically the same age except Jackson. He is three years younger. It was a pain in the ass earlier when he wasn't old enough to play the bars. Bryce is the shortest of the group and stocky. Only about 5'6", short blond hair. Got one hell of a voice though.

"Enough of the suspense. Just tell me." The effect is ruined as I choke on the weed.

"We're opening for Crimson River." Jackson blurts out.

"When?" I am truly shocked. Crimson River is a big time hardcore band. "How?"

"They are playing the Convention center in a couple weeks. Supposedly their opening band cancelled and somehow they have heard of us. I got a call from some Rep of theirs this afternoon." Russell answers. As you know he is my closest friend and roommate. He plays guitar for the band, has blue eyes and black hair that hangs down past his ears. We are practically the same height, but he has a thicker build than me.

"Congratulations. That is awesome."

"Well we were going to keep it under wraps. Don't want to jinx it or anything." Bryce says shooting Jackson an evil look.

"It's going to be the biggest show we have ever played." Bear says.

"This is fucking major. Deserves some kind of celebration."

"Maybe like this?" Bryce pulls out a bottle of Jack Daniels. "We were going to save it for later but fuck that."

"So you guys were waiting for me?" I tease.

"You're as much a part of this band as the rest of us." Russ grins. They all nod.

"Don't going getting all fucking sentimental on me." What can I say I'm touched although I would never admit it.

"To Pestilent Existence." Bryce says. Holding out the bottle with his right arm. Wrist turned up to show off the 'INFECTED' branded on his wrist. We all meet his hand with our fist, exposing our matching tats. I put them on everyone of us when we were in high school. I practiced putting them on all the other guys first so I could figure out how to tattoo my own wrist. It was very challenging but I managed to do it. It may not be the best looking tat on my body but I will never change it. We take turns passing the bottle.

When the current band finishes I help the guys set up and they go on with the show. I am standing on the side of the stage watching. They are still passing the bottle between them. When the waitress brought up the beers I was given one too. Guess I really am part of the group. I can tell Bryce is feeling good because he looks right at me as he starts doing a funny dance. I almost double over in laughter watching him scream a hardcore song and do a jig. I can see the other guys trying to hold in the laughter. He actually chokes out the last few lyrics trying to hide his own amusement which makes me lose all control.

When I straighten up that is when I feel it. I spot her at the bar. Immediately I start to walk over. She looks sexier every time I see her. As I make my way over I get the chance to fully drink in her beauty. My eyes working their way up from the leather knee high, three inch heeled boots. Then her bare thighs, to the short black skirt. Which I'm pretty sure is the only thing covering her wonderful ass. Moving up to her slim waist in the burgundy corset which enhances those great tits. I am getting so aroused as my eyes move up her bare shoulders. Her hair pulled up loosely showing off her silky smooth skin. Next to those luscious lips, curled up into a smile. I can see the slightest hint of her fangs. When our eyes meet my body shivers and her grin widens. When I arrive I slide my hand around her waist and shove my tongue down her throat. Her hands move up my biceps, to rest on my shoulders as she kisses me back deeply. My other hand moving to her ass I pull her against me, letting her feel my excitement. My mouth makes it's way down her neck.

"I like a man who knows what he wants."

"You bring out the beast in me." With both my hands now rubbing her ass.

"Want to get out of here?" She asks with a devilish grin.

"Fuck yes."

She takes my hand and leads me out front. I don't know why I am surprised to see her limo waiting. A big burly dude is holding the door open. We climb in and he shuts the door. When I feel the car pull off, she is in my lap. Her hands grip my shirt and rip it open. Buttons fly everywhere. Her aggression is such a turn on. Her hands are exploring my chest as her mouth descends on mine for an intense kiss. My hands are on her ass pulling her down against my erection. Mouth seeking those huge tits. She frees them for me and runs her hands through my hair as I lavish them with attention. Still grinding herself on my lap. Moaning out my enjoyment as my hands join the quest to explore her magnificent breasts. Lips sucking and tongue flicking her left nipple as my other hand massages and tweaks her right one. Her gyrating is growing more intense.

Her hands move down to work the button of my pants as she slides down to the floor, while unzipping my pants. I lift my hips slightly as she pulls them down around my ankles. Hands right back up to grip my hard shaft. She runs her tongue from the base up around to the tip. Sucking in the head, circling it with her tongue, her hand works up and down my length. I lay my head back moaning loudly. A second later she is back in my lap guiding me into her slick core. She lets out a low growl as her hot interior takes me completely into her depth.

"Fuck!" I moan as her velvet walls hug me tight. She places her hands on the back of the seat as she begins to move up and down in my lap. I grip her ass and thrust up to meet her coming down.

"Oh yeah Connor...fuck me with your huge cock..." She growls. Slamming down hard.

"You love how it feels pumping in..." I thrust up. ".....and out..." Pulling her almost all the way off of my shaft. I hold her there. "Tell me you love it..." I demand.

With need burning in her eyes she does. "I love how you fill me up.... Your enormous cock stretches me to the limit." Squirming to get me back inside her. I pull her back down as I thrust up hard. Slamming all the way in to her womb. "Holy shit!" She cries out.

This woman makes me feel like some type of sexual god.

"Oh you are a god Connor." Fucking me back just as good. "Yes...Yes.." She is repeating with each thrust.

Her head is thrown back and I don't know what takes over but her exposed neck calls to me. I bite down hard where her shoulder and neck meet. She screams and goes over the edge. Muscles clenching my member tight as her juices flood my thighs. She jerks my head away roughly and sinks her teeth into my throat. I pull her down a final time as I explode into her core. Moaning loudly at the sheer intensity. I slump back trying to catch my breath. She collapses against my chest. Hand idly stroking the side of my face. The drugs, alcohol and recent activity take their toll on me.

"You are magnificent." I hear her say as I lose consciousness.

Where the fuck am I? That is what I am thinking as I look around the room. Looks like a old cabin. Then I realize I hear something coming from another room. I climb out of bed and creep to the doorway. I see a tall dark man in heated discussion with a woman. She is not much smaller and equally dark in features. Sounds like they are speaking French but I understand every word.

"You must go. Tonight." The man says pointedly.

"We can't go without you." The woman answers.

"You must. This is our only option."

"Option? You make it seem like a choice."

"Because it is." He answers strongly. "You have to take the boy to Desmond. He will know how to hide who you are."

"Why do we have to hide?"

"You know the answer, woman." He nearly screams. "I never asked for this. Our blood bore this. It was made clear that it can't end here. The three of us are the last of the link. I hate it as much as you but this is what has to be done."

"I hate it." The woman nearly sobs as she falls into the man's arms.

Something seems so familiar about them. I look down at my feet. Footy pajamas. Weird. Is this a dream or a memory. As I watch the couple it gets weirder.

"I don't like it anymore than you." The man says wiping away her tears.

"But why can't you come with us?"

"You know they would follow our scent. Just like they have been for weeks. We barely have a day on them as is. If I stay and fight it gives you and the boy a chance to escape."

"I can't go without you."

"You can and you will. This blood burns in our veins. We will do what we have to do to preserve it."

12