Connor Thomas Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will sacrifice your life?"

"So be it." He states. The woman loses all composure. Sobbing in the man's arms. "Gain control of yourself. You don't want to wake the pup."

She looks up into his face and the whole situation changes. He leans down to kiss her lips as he wipes away the tears. Slowly their hands begin to roam over each other. Grunting and growls ensue as they tear each other's clothing off. I know I should quit watching but something keeps me locked in place. The man lowers them to the floor. Positioned between her legs he drives in deep. She cries out in pleasure as he pumps into her hard. I can't tell which one is growling. Is it both? I am watching as this yellow eyed man makes love to his woman. That's when I realize his eyes have met mine. I don't imagine the smile that curves on his lips. I should be scared. Why don't I run instead of watch the spectacle. The man's body appears to grow. Fur sprouting, his teeth lengthen. As the woman reaches her pinnacle, he bites down on the joint of her neck and shoulder. That's when I realize she is just as furry and returns his affection. Both of them growling as they lap the blood from one another's shoulder.

I come to in a cold sweat. Sitting up in bed I know I am not in that cabin but I still see those yellow eyes boring into me. I look around and the previous events of the night return to me.

"I'm sorry." I choked out when Vivian roused me in the limo.

"No worries my love. I was a little over zealous." She grinned at me.

I vaguely remember being taken into a mansion. The amount of Immortals was staggering and all of their eyes were on me. She took me to her personal chamber and I was served a hearty dinner. Rare steak and I don't remember what else. Afterward was another intense sexual experience. I remember her sighing beneath me. Tasting her blood as I bit into her shoulder again. Her nails digging into my arms as she cried out for me to fuck her harder. Her teeth sinking in as I hammered into her. Blood and sex. Think I am becoming an addict.

I wipe my naked body off on the sheet, climb out of bed and find the closest bathroom. When I reappear in the room Ronald is there.

"Good afternoon Sir." He does some kind of bow.

"Afternoon?" I ask stupidly.

"Yes Sir. It is about twelve thirty."

"Holy shit. I have a twelve o clock appointment. Where the fuck am I?" Looking around stupidly.

"At Ms. Vivian's home, about an hour outside the city. Ms. Vivian told me to make sure you made it back safely."

"Safely? I am late for work Where are my clothes?"

"What is left of them I laid out over there. I took the liberty of replacing your shirt." My shirt? Oh yeah. A smile creeps across my face remembering Vivian ripping it off me in the limo.

"My jacket? My phone?"

"I don't recall you having them when you arrived Sir." Shit. Then I remember throwing my jacket onto a pile of the band's shit. That means no phone, no wallet. I am out in god knows where with no way to reach my friends.

"I need a phone. I have to call my job."

"No problem. You can use the phone in the sitting room." I move toward it then remember the nakedness.

"Can you excuse me?" He gives me a smile, that slight bow and leaves. I dress quickly in my wrinkled clothes from the night before. Then make my way to the phone.

"Eternal Ink." Janet answers.

"It's me."

"Connor? Where the fuck are you? Mike has been here for almost an hour and Kayla has called like six times."

"Fuck!" I groan. "Look I can't be there before .. Let's say two. Ask Mike if he wants to reschedule or stick around. I don't have my phone so If Kayla calls again tell her I am in with a client."

"Look I have been covering for your ass all morning. I don't have much say in what you are out doing but you better get your ass in here pronto."

"I'm on my way okay. It's just going to take my sometime to get back to the city."

"Where are you?"

"I honestly don't know. Just hold them off for a few more and I'll be there quick as possible."

"You owe me."

"I've owed you for a long time."

"I know." I hear her laugh as she hangs up.

It is a little before two when the town car drops me off in front of the shop. At least it draws less attention than a limo.

"Thanks for the ride." I tell the guy, Boris, Bruno something like that as I climb out of the front seat. He tried to insist I sit in back but that would be too weird. I shut the car door and look down at my disheveled appearance. Normally I wouldn't care but I know I am going to get hassled when I go in. The shirt Ronald gave me is red silk. Seriously? I would never wear anything like this. Still in my suit pants, I look exactly like I've been out partying all night. Which basically I was. I realize the car hasn't moved. I lean down to look in and Bruno/Boris is watching me. What was it Ronald said? 'Get me back safely.' Bodyguard boy must be under orders to see me inside. I give a little wave and head into work.

The car pulls away as soon as the door closes. I hear a low whistle immediately.

"Nice clothes lover boy." Janet grins from her perch at the counter. I shrug as I walk over to her.

"What did Mike say?"

"Ask him yourself. He is back in the office with Mack."

"Oh great."

"Be glad it was only Mike you kept waiting. If it was a regular client Mack would have your ass." I just rub my eyes with my palms. "You look like shit this morning. Want to tell me what happened?"

"Not really."

"Have you called Kayla yet?" The way she asks tells me she has a good idea what I was doing. After all she had a boyfriend that cheated on her, so she probably heard all types of excuses. I shake my head in the negative. "Do it soon. She has called three more times since I spoke to you earlier."

"I need to call Russ. I hope he has all my shit and maybe he could bring my something to eat. I am fucking starving."

"I'll handle all that for you. You just get your ass back in Mack's office." I run my hand through my hair with a sigh. "I hope it was worth it." She says as I walk toward the back of the shop.

I pause at Mack's door to take a deep breath. Either anger or a whole lot of jokes are to follow.

"So the golden boy finally decided to show." Mack barely gets the words out before he joins Mike in the laughter.

I cross my arms over my chest and glare at them. Mack is a very fit guy for his fifty five years. Black hair with gray streaked throughout. He stands about six foot and has a very commanding presence. His darker complexion is complete opposite of Mike who sits in a chair beside him. Mack's office isn't so institutional. He has a desk in the corner but most times he sits in the comfortable leather chairs with people. They are almost angled toward each other, so you feel the personal attention he is giving you. I know he did a short stint in the military and it shows in the way he runs things.

They spend the next twenty minutes giving me a hard time over my clothing and being late. Then I give Mack shit about the fact that we don't have a lackey anymore. If so Mike would be prepped and I could get right to work. Then he blames that on me and the other guys. Saying if we didn't play so many tricks on the poor kid he might not have quit. I bitch about the fact that the three of them did way worse things to me. I have Mario's name tattooed on my as for heaven sake. Try explaining to girls why you have another man's name on your ass. Finally it gets to the point where I ask if I am going to get to work or is Mike going to reschedule.

I don't get an answer because we hear a commotion in the hall. I open the door to see Kayla coming out of my room with Janet right behind her.

"You know you are covering for a cheating bastard?" She is saying to Janet. I have never seen her so angry.

"Who is she?" She hisses at me when our eyes meet.

"What are you talking about?" Trying to play dumb.

"Don't try to lie." She pulls out her cell phone. A second later she is shoving it in my face. "Who is she?"

She practically screams. It takes me a second to focus on the picture because it is so close to my face. It is a picture from the bar last night of me with my tongue down Vivian's throat. "I have a few more if you want to see them too." She says through her teeth.

"Can we go into my room and I'll explain?" Ushering her toward it.

"Did you have sex with her?" She asks as soon as the door closes.

"Were you following me?" Leaning against the door.

"No. Who is she?"

"Who sent it to you then?"

"A friend, unlike that bitch who works with you. I can't believe she would cover for you."

"What friend?" I ask calmly.

"Maxine." Bear's girlfriend. What a fucking bitch. "Now tell me who she is. I already know you left with her. Did you have sex with her?"

"Alright." I sigh. "I never meant to hurt you."

"Quit stalling and tell me who the fuck she is." She screams at me.

"Fine." Holding up my hands in a defensive motion. "It's Vivian."

"Vivian Whitaker?" I nod. "How stupid do you think I am? Like Vivian Whitaker would actually have anything to do with someone like you."

"Like me?" Now I am pissed. "What the fuck does that mean?"

"Vivian Whitaker is one of the wealthiest women in this country. What would she possibly see in you?" I am floored. I know she is mad but she is actually telling me she thinks I am below her.

"Maybe what you saw in me." I growl at her. "Oh I forgot. I was just your rebound after Riley." Her eyes practically glow with anger.

"That's not fair."

"Fair? The fact that you have never loved me. Used me and my money for months. That is unfair."

"I do love you." Clearly shocked by my statement.

"That's why you would drop me if Riley wanted you back."

"Who told you that?"

"So you admit it?"

"Don't turn this around on me. You were the one who left the bar with another woman. Now tell me who it was?"

"I already told you. Vivian fucking Whitaker. The one and only. She was here Friday night and I tattooed my name on her ass. Go ask Janet. Her appointment is in the computer." She is speechless.

"Did you have sex with her?" She whispers.

"Yes." I almost yell. "Yeah I fucked her last night in her limo." Emphasizing the last part. "Maybe all she sees in me is my big cock and how well I can use it but you know what. She makes me feel better than you ever have."

"How long?" Trying to fight the tears.

"How long what?"

"Have you been cheating on me?" I can't meet her eyes anymore.

"How long were you going to string me along?"

"I wasn't..."

"Liar." Cutting her off. "You have no intention of this being forever. I saw the way you looked at Riley. Never once have I seen that type of devotion in your eyes when you look at me. You are with me because you can't be alone."

"That's not true."

"I don't care if you admit I. It is the truth. You wouldn't even feel bad if you dumped me for him."

"Yes I would. I love you Connor."

"Halloween." She looks confused. "I have been fucking her since Halloween. I admit I don't regret it but I do feel bad. I feel bad that I hurt you." Tears are running down her cheeks.

"Riley had the decency to break up with me first. So you know what. You are worse then him."

"I may be a bastard but I gave you my heart and you never returned that love." I hold my hand up to stop her rebuttal. "You say you do but I know you never actually gave us a chance."

"I tried." She cries.

"No you didn't." I step away from the door. "Good bye Kayla." She looks at me with so much pain on her face.

"I do love you Connor."

"You could never forgive me for cheating on you and you know what, I don't want you to." With that I walk out.

12