Connor Thomas Ch. 07

Story Info
What's a single man to do?
9.5k words
4.76
24.6k
6

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a warning this chapter includes m/f/f sex. Enjoy!

---------

Could birthdays be more depressing? Or lonely? Here I am on mine, laying in bed feeling sorry for myself. Thinking back on all the loss I've experienced before I turned twenty five. Now add on top of that the recent break up with Kayla. Then Vivian hasn't showed up for about a week. Which is another irritating fact. I go from a selfish prude to a wealthy older woman who uses me for sex. Just shows up when she feels like it, fucks me senseless then disappears. Wonder if she is one of those types that only wants what someone else has? To think of it how would she know I broke up with Kayla?

"What a mess." I groan rolling over and pulling the covers over my head. After twenty more minutes of dissecting the ill fated relationship with Kayla I finally roll out of bed and head to the shower. I enjoy the hot water on my skin and then as routine from my sexless year I take a few minutes to get myself off. When I'm stepping out of the shower I hear someone knocking at the front door. Coming out of the bathroom, Russ is basically sleep walking to the front door in his underwear.

"Is Mr. Thomas in?" I hear a familiar voice ask.

Russ turns around to see me standing there with a towel around my waist. "It appears so." Stepping aside to let Ronald in.

"What's up Ronald?" I ask walking over.

"Nice to see you again sir." Looking over me a little to long. "I come with a message from Ms. Vivian."

"Yeah what's that?" I say kinda shitty.

"Perhaps you would like to put on some clothes? Then you could meet me out front."

"Yeah sure." Rolling my eyes I head to my room. As I pull on jeans and a sweatshirt I wonder why Ronald is coming during daylight hours. Whatever. Let's get this over with so I can go back to feeling sorry for myself. When I come back out of my room Russ is dressed too.

"Who's the tool?" He asks.

"Vivian's assistant. What are you doing?"

"I'm coming with you. These people have a habit of grabbing you anytime they feel like. Also I think Ron might want a piece of that sweet ass too." He jokes slapping my ass.

"Cut it out queer. I didn't answer the door in my underwear and technically I go willingly." Teasing him back.

When we walk out front I am blinded. Ronald is standing beside a sick motorcycle.

"A gift for your birthday sir." Motioning to the motorcycle.

"What?" I mumble, shocked.

"I have all the paperwork here." Tapping a folder. "Title, insurance all in your name."

"Dude this is a custom bike." Russ says in awe. Running his hand over the seat.

"Yeah...." Drooling. It is silver and chrome. A black wolf with green eyes adorns it. Matching helmet, with a wolf's head, sits on the bike.

"Yes it is. One of a kind. Like you sir." I give him a strange look. "Just passing on the message from Ms. Vivian. She regrets she could not deliver it herself but she has been called away on important business."

"Likely story. Why are you not with her?"

"I flew in to hand deliver your gift and her letter." He hands me the folder. "Everything is in there. Enjoy and happy birthday."

"Thanks." Taking it. Russ is already sitting on the bike. Ronald gets into the backseat of a town car and departs. I wonder if Bruno/Boris was driving.

"Holy shit. This is a sick ride man."

"Fuck yeah." We both can't stop looking at it. "Couldn't have done better myself."

"I got an idea. Let's get dressed and take it for a ride."

"Definitely."

After changing into a sweater and my boots I meet Russ in the living room. He is dressed similar and tosses me a beer.

"Breakfast....." He smiles taking a long pull on a fat joint.

"......of champs." I finish popping the top and drinking about half. He hands me the joint.

"Oh yeah Happy Birthday man."

"Just another fucking day." I answer choking on the pot. "But thanks."

"Man you must be one good lay to get a gift like that."

"No complains so far." Grinning.

"With what you're packing I wouldn't think so."

"You checking out my dick man?" I give him a creeped out look.

"You are the one sleeping naked on the floor. Good thing I didn't bring my date home that night....."

"Dude you still get laid way more than I do."

"Only cause you were pussy whipped for the last year....well I guess that's not the right term since you weren't getting any." He teases.

"Fuck you."

"I'm just glad you finally got rid of her."

"I thought you liked Kayla?"

"Not really. Just tolerated her for your sake."

"Next time don't let me waste my time." Finishing my beer.

"Let's get that new machine on the road." Tossing the roach on the counter.

"Sounds good."

I give Russ a ride over to the garage we keep our motorcycles in. After retrieving his we spend some time cruising the roads. Then decide to got grab a real meal at one of our favorite diners. We go in take a seat and order. It doesn't take long for the compliments on my new ride. Once Russ mentions my birthday our meal is automatically on the house. Some times I forget I'm a sort of celebrity at certain places.

After breakfast I split up with Russ. I'm going to the shop to get some work done on my tattoo. Mack insists that we take our birthdays off but that doesn't mean I have to stay away. Jerry is adding more detail to the Warrior Goddess on my left upper arm. She was complete some time ago, but he is adding more background. It's funny she reminds me of Vivian. Hair color, facial features similar. Body type is spot on. Except my warrior wears a lot less clothing and carries a bad ass sword. Jerry has been dying to add some landscape. It's going to be more like a battlefield with her rein of violence left behind. He's also adding a bit of blood and dirt to her. Just makes her look sexier.

Everyone at the shop has been really quiet after my break up with Kayla. I know everyone heard the fight, but so far they have kept their thought to their selves. After I walked out on Kayla I went out back to calm down. When I came back in Russ was there with a change of clothes, my wallet, phone and something to eat. Mike decided I had enough on my plate and wanted to let me take the rest of the day off. I told him working would keep my mind off the drama. I finished eating then got to work on Mike's tat.

I have been working on a full back one for the last year. He liked mine so much he wanted something similar. Jerry did mine back when I was eighteen. It is a lone wolf in the woods, howling at the full moon. I had done the design when I was sixteen. When I met Jerry he agreed to do the work for free if I did the work on his Harley. My exact words were "when do we start?" The difference with Mike's design is there are two wolves fighting to the death in a wooded clearing. I have a whole book of wolf themed art. It started ruling my work right after I turned sixteen. I never wondered where the ideas came from but after the weird dream, I am starting to.

I spend a few hours in the chair, then everyone there checks out my new ride. They wanted to see it. I am not one to brag. You should have seen the looks I received when I told them where it came from. Mario's words were 'sugar momma.' It's getting late so I go back to the house to get ready for the party tonight. Yes I know about it. The guys have been planning if for a month. They are going to play down at our favorite watering hole. What am I saying they play there monthly anyway. I park my new bike in the garage and walk back home.

Once inside I strip off my sweater, it's irritating my recent work. Sitting on the couch with a brew I start to feel sorry for myself again. Maybe the depressing shit on the stereo doesn't help. It's just that I know I am not going to get laid on my birthday for a second year. Last year I had just started dating Kayla. This year I am pretty much single, except the booty calls. They are not really calls so much as Vivian shows up and we go at it like bunnies. With her out of town the likelihood of me getting laid is slim. I am three beers in and sucking on the bong when my phone rings. I'm sick of hearing it. It's been blowing up all day with birthday messages. I am grateful for all the friends I have but it is raining on my pity party. Looking at it I see Bryce's name.

"Where the fuck are you?" He screams into the phone when I answer.

"At the apartment."

"Quit feeling sorry for yourself and get down here. There is some major action here tonight." Bryce is single and since women go for singers he has no problem finding a bed mate.

"Yeah, I am on my way." Trying to placate him.

"Fuck that. Bear is on his way to drag your ass here."

"Is that bitch of a girlfriend going to be there tonight?"

"Of course. Just ignore her."

"Ignore? Fuck no she's going to get a piece of my mind."

"Whatever. It's your party. You can cry if you want to."

"Just wait. We'll see who's crying tonight." At that moment Bear pounds on the door. "He's here."

"See you in a few." I get up and let him in. He fakes like he is going to tackle me then grabs me in a head lock and musses my hair.

"Get on a shirt and lets go." He says letting me go.

"Give me a minute. Have a bong hit." As I head to my room.

"Don't mind if I do." I go and put on a ratty, sleeveless band t-shirt. Since I will end up celibate tonight I am not dressing to impress. Plus my arm needs the fresh air. I meet Kevin on the couch for some more bong hits.

"Look I don't know if I can be civil to your girl tonight." I tell him.

"Come on. You brought it on yourself."

"What?" I am shocked. "Are you siding with her? So what I fucked around on Kayla. She had no right to run and tell her."

"They're friends."

"We're friends. You want my to tell Max about the blow job you got when she was out of town last year?"

"None of us ratted you out."

"You should have told your bitch to keep her mouth shut."

"Come on that's uncalled for."

"Well I'm just giving you a heads up. Tonight I'm not holding my tongue."

"Alright. We better get going before ....." He can't even finish before Bryce is calling again.

"We're walking out the door." I answer and hang right back up. Grabbing my leather jacket we head out to the bar.

Bryce was right. When I walk in the bar is packed. Strange for a week night. On the way here in the car my buzz hit me hard. It was just a primer. I know my friends so I am prepared for a night of hard drinking. Which I have to do to get trashed. I think it has something to do with my weird metabolism but I have been able to drink everyone under the table since I can remember. Believe me we had plenty of competitions throughout the years. The drinking starts the moment I walk in. Bear drags me through the crowd to the far end of the bar. They have pushed a bunch of tables together. To an outsider it looks like mayhem.

"CONNOR!" They all shout when they notice my arrival. A shot is immediately placed in my hand followed by a beer.

"Who are all these people?" I ask after downing the whiskey.

"Jackson advertised at the college." Bryce answers refilling the shot glass. "Tons of available co-eds." He grins at me. I see he has a few already seated at the table.

"Here's to not remembering anything tomorrow." I throw back the second shot.

"That's the spirit." Bryce slaps me on the back then introduces me to the girls. "This is Candice and ....."

"Lucy" The girl finishes for him.

"Right Lucy. Ladies this is the Connor Thomas. The birthday boy."

"Hi." They say in unison eyes raking over my form. Bryce steers me into a chair beside the blond one.

"You can call me Candy." She says. All I can see is her chest. Looking over I see her friend is dressed just as ... well I should say underdressed as her. Another drink is placed in front of me. Shit! I wonder if I will survive this night. I wouldn't expect any less from these guys. On Russ's birthday we ended up in Ohio with no sign of him anywhere. Damn riverboat casinos. I make the rounds at the table. I am pleasantly surprised by a few of the guests. I knew all the usuals would show but there are a few old friends I haven't seen in years.

"Congrats on the successful business." Katie says hugging me and introducing me to her husband Drake. I didn't even know she was back in town. This was the first girl I really loved. Who gave her heart back to me. She was everything to me during our Junior year of high school. She lost her virginity to me after our Junior prom. I wonder what would have happened if the Miles' hadn't died. I take all the blame in the demise of our relationship after that. When she went off to college in California, we lost touch. Last time I saw her was when I kissed her goodbye at the airport. So she tells me about her career and can you believe she has a two year old daughter?

By the time I finish catching up with Katie I have downed two beers and two more shots. At this rate I am not going to make it through the night. Sweating my ass off I strip off my coat and toss it to Chad. He stashes it behind the bar. I sit down and Lucy is soon beside me.

"Wow. You have a lot of tattoos." She says running her hand up my right arm. "I like this." She purrs as she follows the black and yellow serpent wrapped from my wrist all the way up past my elbow. "Who wins?" She asks running her hand around the scorpion attempting to strike on my bicep. She stops at the tip of his tail close to my shoulder.

"It's an ongoing battle." I answer. Looking over I see Bryce watching, grinning.

"I wonder which snake is bigger?" She says licking her lips and sliding her hand in my lap. My eyes widen in surprise. Bryce just nods. That's when I realize the set up.

"Just go with it." He mouths.

When the guys take the stage the embarrassment grows. They play a few songs before Bryce lets it go.

"Everyone having a good time tonight?" Plenty of cheers follow that. "For you who don't know we are here to celebrate my boy's twenty fifth birthday." More shouts. "Where you at Connor?" Looking around for me. "Get your ass up here." I am shoved on stage by my friends. "Everyone wish Connor a happy birthday." Happy birthday is shouted out by the rowdy crowd. "This next song was written by our guest of honor." Russ is handing me a guitar. "Who wants to hear Connor's song?" More screams. I am examining the instrument as Bryce tells the crowd about my "glamorous" career, then telling the ladies how single I am. Way to put me on the spot Bryce. Yes I can play and I did write the song. I filled in for Russell the time he sprained his wrist but this is different. I'm drunk and they are putting me on the spot.

"Happy Birthday." Russ grins as I look over the Les Paul. Being a south paw I can't play his so I know this is for me. Before I can object Jackson counts off. Surprisingly, I fall right into the song. Fuck, sometimes the attention just feels good. I actually stay on stage and rip through another one before taking off the six string.

"Give it up for Connor." Bryce is saying as I step off the stage to cheers. Candy and Lucy are beside me in an instant. The guys continue the show as Lucy pulls my mouth down to hers.

"No fair." Candy says before pulling me away and shoving her tongue in my mouth. Both claiming their property I guess. I can't tell whose hands are which. Sliding along my chest, rubbing my ass. When one lets me up for air the other one claims my mouth with hers.

"Connor!" It takes a moment to realize Bryce is saying my name. "Connor!" He yells into the mike again. I look up to see him on the edge of the stage near us. The girls quit the kissing but not the groping. "Do you mind?" He asks with a big grin. "We are trying to put on a show but everyone is watching the other show." Motioning towards up. I can tell by his voice he is just teasing me.

"We can come up on stage and take over for you." I grin back, squeezing the girls tight against me. That gets plenty of cat calls from the crowd. Bryce waves us off with his hand.

"Lucky bastard." He says as he walks back to the middle of the stage.

They girl walk off to the bathroom hand in hand. I turn to walk back to our tables and nearly step on Janet. Smiling she hands me a napkin. I look at it suspiciously.

"Lipstick." She tries not to laugh. I use both sides trying to get it off. I am so far gone I would have walked around all night with it on my face and been none the wiser.

"You having a good time?" She asks, walking with me back to the tables.

"The guys know how to throw a party."

"You're a popular guy."

"Not this popular."

"You underestimate yourself."

"You just get here?" Changing the subject.

"Yeah. Mario and Jer are at the table."

"Cool. Let's go get a drink." We go up to the bar and are served immediately. Chad knows me, I don't even have to ask. He just places a shot and beer in front of me and gives Janet a questioning look.

"The same." She replies. Just another one of the guys she is. "Happy Birthday." She clicks her shot against mine and we down them. Turning to walk back to the party I see the girls making their way back to me.

"I see you are taking your own advice." Watching the girls.

"Yeah?"

"The uninhibited, raw, nasty sex."

"I said dirty not nasty." She laughs.

"Go get 'em tiger." Pushing me in their direction.

"So Connor you want to show us your place?" Lucy whispers in my ear as she runs her tongue down my neck.

"Us?" I ask stupidly.

"Candy would get jealous if we leave her here." She is nipping at my neck. Candy is on my right with her hand caressing my ass.

"You ladies ready to go already?"

"I'd say you are?" Candy has her mouth to my other ear and a hand on my crotch. Is this really happening? I awoke this morning set that I was going to end up jacking off. Scratch that, I flew solo this morning. Now I have two hot college girls fondling me. I just hope I am not too drunk to perform. I relish in their hands attention to my body for a few minutes before we are rudely interrupted.

"I see you moved on rather quickly." It is Max. What a bitch to ruin my night.

"Technically I moved on before the break up." She gives me a glacial look.

"You were never good enough for her."

"Baby my big dick wasted the last year on her. It saddens me to think of all the women who lost out on being pleasured by this." I grab myself.

"Get over yourself. I doubt it's that big." She says snotty.

"Feels big to me." Lucy says slipping her hand down my pants. Oh fuck!

"Lets go ladies." I say looking at the women at my sides. "I see multiple orgasms in your future." They squeal in excitement. "As for you." I look into Max's eyes. "A word of advice. Learn to suck cock. I've heard you are terrible." She just gapes at me and I take my new ladies hands and leave the bar. I can hear my friends rooting me on as we depart.

Things get hot and heavy as soon as we are in the cab. Candy and Lucy take turns kissing me. When I have my mouth on one the other is kissing my neck and chest. Then I watch as they kiss each other. Their hands are all over me and each other. I see the cabbie enjoying the show through the rearview. Six hands and three mouths eagerly exploring each other. This is any man's fantasy come true. I can't believe I am going to get it on with two sexy women. Yes they were hot before I got drunk.

Once we are at my place I get self conscious. I know I can fuck the shit out of one but I'm not sure if I can handle two. They make up my mind for me. After stripping me of my clothes I watch them undress each other, kissing and fondling each other in the process. Candy kisses me deep as Lucy gets on her knees and takes me in her mouth. Pushing me back on the bed Candice climbs on my face. I waste no time devouring her juicy cunt. Though I find it hard to concentrate on the task while I am being sucked off by a different girl. Regardless Candy is screaming out her orgasm pretty quickly. I am fighting the urge to blow.