Connor Thomas Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am walking past an alley on the second block when I hear something growl. Next thing I know I am hit hard. There is nothing I can do. I fly backward into the alley. Hitting the ground hard, all air is forced from my lungs. Staring up into the face of my attacker I think I must have hit my head. Lips on the muzzle drawn back in a snarl to reveal sharp teeth. The thing is growling and drooling. Yellow eyes burning with rage. I am paralyzed as I look up at this inhuman creature on me. I'm sure it is going to rip my throat out. I can feel his hot breath on my face.

Suddenly the crushing weight is gone. I turn my head to see the creature slam into a wall. Quickly I scramble to my feet. I want to run but notice the tall dark figure going right for the monster. I do back away a couple steps as the two come together in a flash. Fists flying, claws swiping, teeth snapping at each others throat. Then I realize it is Darius who has come to my rescue. The howling and roars finally reach a crescendo. Then there is a loud yelp and whine before the other thing retreats. It stops at the end of the alley. Growls before jumping the eight foot wall and disappearing. I stand there shocked for a minute. I come back to earth when Darius walks up.

"What was that thing?" I ask.

"Werewolf."

"Should have figured. What other kind of supernatural things exist?" I ask seriously.

"Witches, demons, ghosts." He states honestly as he assess the wound on his left side.

"Oh fuck. You're injured."

"It's fine. I'll heal. Werewolves can't affect us like humans." Suddenly he looks over my form. "Did he scratch or bite you?"

"I don't think so." Assessing myself. "No I'm good. Thanks for uh...saving me and all."

"Luckily I was in the neighborhood." His grin says way more than his words.

"Well I wish there was something I could do to repay you...." As soon as the words leave my mouth I know exactly what. Looking up into his eyes I hold out my wrist. He looks at it questioningly. "You need it to heal quickly right?"

Without another thought he grabs my arm, pushes back my sleeve and sinks his fangs in. I expect to feel pain but it actually feels good. Someone moans. I'm not sure if it was him or me. Okay it is more than a little weird. Vivian is the only vampire to bite me before and it is always arousing. So as this male vampire sucks on my wrist I feel a stir in my jeans. I am creeped out being aroused by a man.

"It's common." He say as he releases my arm. "It's something in our saliva that causes the high. You're not homosexual or anything."

"Of course. I wasn't thinking that." Trying to play it off.

"You forget I can read your thoughts. Viv is going to have to teach you how to cover them. Better for us all if no one else can pick your brain."

"Well you know this has been interesting and all but if you're good..." He lifts his shirt to show the pink flesh quickly mending. "Good. I'm going to have a drink. More like a few drinks."

"I can tell why Vivian is intoxicated by you."

"Because I drink?" Confused by his statement.

"You have a unique taste. Very intoxicating."

"I'll take your word for it."

"Should take it as a compliment. At my age there is not much I haven't tasted. Your blood ranks up there at the top."

"Okay thanks." I am creeped out. He just gives me that sinister grin. "I'm going to go now." Backing away. He nods his acknowledgement. When I reach the street I turn back. "At your age huh? How old are you exactly?" He comes to my side and motions for me to walk.

"Over two thousand." My jaw drops. My mind tries to think of what was going on in the world then. "I was a Praetorian guard during the time of Tiberius."

"Really?" I am actually curious now.

"You really are a unique individual."

"You want to join me for a drink?"

"Not tonight. Vivian needs to tell you about herself first. If I start my tale you will only wonder how I have come to protect her."

"You're her protector? Did she ask you to watch over me?"

"See I have already said too much. One day I will regale you with tales of ancient history. For now, have a good night." With that he is gone. I look up to see he walked me to the bar. I stand there stunned by the events that just transpired. No one would believe me if I tried to talk of werewolves and two thousand year old vampires. The best medicine for this is whiskey and lots of it. The last thing I remember that night is sitting at the bar ranting about things that go bump in the night.

The next night I sit on the same stool beside Jerry.

"So you going to rant about werewolves and vampires tonight?" Jerry jokes.

"Sorry about last night. I can't believe Russ had to come to my rescue. I can't remember the last time I was that wasted."

"You were pretty adamant about supernatural beings."

"I don't know what I was thinking."

Honestly you and I both know what I was thinking. I have been fucking a vampire and got attacked by a werewolf. Ever since I let Darius suck my blood I have felt....uneasy. Not so much uneasy as horny. I awoke this morning not hung-over but turned on. I pushed all sexual thoughts aside as I worked. It is creepy to be working on a guy and thinking about sex. So now I am sitting beside Jerry at the bar and my only thought is getting laid tonight. A look around the bar proves that to be a worthless endeavor. Then Candy pops into my head. I wave Chad over and ask him if a jacket was left the other night. When he tells me about the one that was turned in I find my cover.

"You're just jealous. I'm going to get laid tonight." I admit arrogantly.

"I bet you a hundred bucks you can't get any."

"You want to make it interesting?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I bet you five hundred bucks I can get laid everyday this week."

"You're on. This will be some easy money."

"Well I'll give you a heads up. Starting Monday I'm two for two."

"Really?"

"If you count the two girls at once I'm three for two." Answering smugly. "It's about to be four for three."

Flipping open my phone and calling Candy. I get her voicemail. I leave her a message about her lost coat and suggest she calls me. He gives me a hard time for the next hour. Suggesting that she won't call. I am starting to lose hope. When my phone does ring my last thought is her.

"Yeah?" I answer without looking.

"Connor?"

"Who's this?"

"Candy."

"Oh hey! I called about your coat."

"I know I got your voicemail" Once I describe the jacket she affirms it is hers. "Why don't you bring it by?"

"Okay." After giving me her address we hang up. "Looks like three for three." Grinning at Jerry. I grab Candy's coat and walk out.

"That's not my coat." She says when she opens the door. My jaw nearly hits the floor, taking in her attire. All she has on is a blue silk, spaghetti strap night gown. Barely hangs below her ass.

"Wow!" I whisper staring at her in the doorway.

"Like what you see?" She teases. When I nod stupidly she pulls me inside shutting the door behind. "Do you need me to play hard to get or can we just get down to business?"

"What?" I am somewhat shocked.

"This is a booty call right?" I shrug. "If I miss understood, thanks for bringing my coat back." I stand there stupidly. "That's what I thought. Let's go to my bedroom."

Once in her room our clothing is gone quickly. She shoves me on the bed and climbs on top. Straddling my face she starts working on my manhood. It takes me about two seconds to get down to business. Running my tongue over her sex and sucking on her pussy lips before opening her up. I take my time tasting her. Teasing her clit then moving back to push inside her center. Over and over again I take her to the edge. Backing off right before she can explode. My jaw is staring to get tired and her thighs are shaking against my cheeks.

"Please..." I hear her beg. She had already given up trying to suck me off. I moan into her cunt and give her what she begs for. She almost suffocates me as she thrashes on my face. After she peaks I don't let up until she falls beside me on the bed, panting.

"Mmmm. I have missed pussy." Reaching out to stroke her sex. She shudders and pushes my hand away. Gripping my rod she resumes her ministrations.

"That is not what I want." Pulling her off.

Quickly I am on my knees, pushing her down in front of me. My cock in one hand and holding her open with the other I slam in hard. She screams as I hit rock bottom. After the intense orgasm she is tight. I tangle my hand in her hair as I fuck her seriously. I am tired of not getting what I need. I am going to take it from this pliant body before me. Left hand on her hip, right hand in her hair I attempt to ruin her pussy. Pressing her face into the bed I am battering her cunt. Surprisingly she is screaming out another orgasm.

"You are an animal." She says as I sit back on my heels. Turning over to lay on her back her eyes practically pop out of her head. "You're still hard." She says in shock. Climbing over her body I start to push back in.

"You have no idea." I grin arrogantly as I begin to pound her. She clings to me as I work her roughly. During all this I feel like something is missing.

"Bite me." It suddenly escapes my mouth. Her mouth locks onto my nipple. "No." I kiss her and move down her neck. "Here." Gently biting her neck right at the artery.

"Here?" She asks as she runs her tongue over the right spot.

"Yes!" I hiss. I am still working her aggressively as she bites my throat. "Harder!" I cry out. That is when her teeth clamp down hard. The pain is wonderful, causing me to explode into her. I hold her head to my throat as I ride out my finish. Finally collapsing on her.

"That was intense." She breathes.

"Yeah." I sigh, rolling over onto my back.

"So you have a thing for vampires?" She teases, running her fingers over my throat.

"Something like that." I answer, just now realizing the extent of my relationship with Vivian.