Connor Thomas Ch. 09

Story Info
Vivian who?
7.8k words
4.79
21.8k
3

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry if it is slow between chapters. My health and work have been taking it's toll. Hopefully this chapter will make up for the previous one being so short. Anyone who wishes to receive a notice when I post send me your email address. Thanx everyone for the votes and feedback.

------------

After the emotional breakdown, things go smoother. She tells me she doesn't want it covered, just made better. It doesn't take me long to think of an idea. I explain I will have to make the heart a fraction bigger to give it dimension. Then darken the initials and wrap barbed wire around it. I give her the option of a thorn piercing it and a drop of blood. She chooses no blood. I put on a Social D mix and get started.

The talk comes much easier now. Certain songs reminding us of different things we shared. We steer clear of emotional and stick with amusing stories. We are laughing so hard at times I have to stop working. Then she tells me about her college years, meeting Drake near the end of sophomore year. Talks excitedly and endlessly about her little girl. Shows me a few pics she brought. The girl is as beautiful as her mother. Somewhat shyly she admits Drake is the only other man she has slept with. I am not to surprised, she was an all or nothing girl. Then she does shock me when she says she married him because she was pregnant. Not that she doesn't love him but she hadn't planned marriage before finishing school.

To change topics she asks me about the big hickey. I tell her about Candice. She remembers her from the party. Says when Drake first met me he was surprised that I was her ex. Guess he didn't expect the tattooed, dirty punk. Then after I left with two girls he was asking weird questions about me. She thinks he was jealous that in his terms 'a guy like me' could pick up two chicks. He never said anything but she knows him well enough. I admit it was my first threesome. Then she drops a big question.

"How many women have you slept with?" I begin to sweat.

"Where'd that come from?"

"I'm just curious. I know you were with some girls before me so, how many after?"

"It was with four chicks before you...six years later, who knows how many after..." Trying to avoid an answer.

"Come on. I know you have some kind of count."

"I really don't know. I'm not the kind of guy who puts a notch in the bedpost."

"Wait you said four before we got together? You always told me three."

"Did I say four...ok three."

"Who was she?"

"You never asked who they were before?"

"You told me about losing your virginity to the neighbor. We're not in school anymore so humor me. Who were the others?"

"Jennifer McGafry and Michelle Parker."

"Oh my god. You and Michelle? She was the nerdiest girl in school."

"Yeah but she had a great rack." Grinning. Remembering Michelle letting me tit fuck her. Good times.

"So the fourth....."

"You won't believe me."

"Try me."

After I get her to swear to complete confidence I tell her about having sex with Bryce and Jackson's mom, Sharron, when I was sixteen. Of course she doesn't believe me so I must elaborate. I tell her how the summer before Junior year I was sleeping on their couch one night. It was when I was still having nightmares and not sleeping well. She came home from a pathetic date. We talked on the couch for awhile. Then she asked if I took direction well. When I said yes she led me to her room and taught me several ways to please a woman. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I swore to her I would never tell a soul. You know the minor thing and being my friend's mom and all. Until now I have kept that promise.

"Well us women should thank Ms. Powers for your skill." We laughed long and hard after that.

Then of course we get into the Kayla debacle. She knows because Bryce flaunted it on stage like I was a sideshow at the carnival. Now I will never know if my threesome was just a pity fuck. Who cares, I've been getting plenty of pussy since. Katie grills me until I tell her the whole story. Rebounding virgin, pathetic cheating tool. I do explain that it was a first for me, cheating on a girl, I have been the other man but never wandered. There was just something about Vivian. Then she makes me explain how I met Vivian and such. I tell her about everything only excluding the vampire thing. I know she wouldn't judge but I don't think Viv would appreciate it.

I'm finishing up her tat when 'King of Fools' comes over the sound system

"This should be my song now, not Sick Boy."

"You are so much more the Sick boy than you were in school."

"Yeah, the bikes and tats I know, but I am seriously the King of Fools with love."

"You appear to be doing okay with your recent breakup."

"Hardly. I have been trying to fuck her off my mind." Sound familiar? "I really did give her my heart and she used the parts she wanted and ignored the rest. I am the King of Fools."

"Well then you should put it on your skin with the rest."

"Are you crazy?"

"No. I think it would look sexy right here." Running her hand over my jean clad right thigh. Just above my other Social D ink.

"You haven't even got the skeleton, you said you were going to get it right after you turned of age."

"I know but we had broken up and Social D was sort of our music. I couldn't even listen to it without crying for months." I remember her making me dance to all the slow songs. No matter where we were. Alone, in front of our friends, at the record store. Our friends would make so much fun of us. The girls all thought I was the most romantic man. I tell her as much. "So if I get one you'll get the other?"

"Who's going to do it, you?" She shrugs. I roll back and hit the intercom. "Janet." I keep repeating in a singsong voice until she responds.

"Yes?" So much hostility.

"Hey is Jerry available?"

"Think he is working on a sketch. Want me to get him?"

"Send him back here if you can. Also will you order some pork sandwiches from Halstead's?"

"You buying for everyone?"

"Ballbuster"

"Womanizer."

"Love you too." Hitting the disconnect button. Katie lets out the laugh she was holding in.

"What?" Smiling. I slide back over to add the finishing touches.

"She knows you well."

"Yeah well you know. Janet has been here since I started."

"You fuck her?" She turns beet red. "I'm sorry I don't know why I asked at all or in that manner." This time I bust out laughing.

"You are so cute and yes."

With that Jerry comes in. I ask about his schedule. He's got one coming in shortly. When he questions me I tell him about the tat I was thinking of getting.

"Has to be now?"

"Yeah."

"Mario just got in. Nothing on his calendar."

"Mario is not allowed to touch my skin with his needle."

"Kid it's been what five years? Get over it."

"Get over what?" Katie asks curiously. Jerry just laughs.

"Let's say it involved a late night, lots of drugs and treachery."

"Treachery?" She sounds skeptical.

"Fine. They tricked me and now Mario's name is on my ass, forever." Katie bursts out laughing. I scowl at her and Jerry.

"Well if it is an immediate job, he's the only one. Mack left."

"Fuck." I look at Katie. "So you going to get the skeleton if I agree to let the fiend touch me?"

"Promise."

"Can you get him?"

That is how the ban on Mario and his gun ended. We all had lunch in the main room after I finished Katie's first tattoo. Mario worked up a sketch for my thigh while I did Katie's second one. She wasn't sure where to get it. I stroked my thumb over her left hipbone, one of her erogenous zones, she shivered.

"I think here."

"Drake is going to be so mad."

"Does he know about this spot?" Undoing her pants.

"He is my husband."

"That was avoidance."

"Drake is good in bed but not always attentive." I lean down and brush my lips over the spot. She sighs.

"Most men think of the two main spots." Grinning at her. "Here." Brushing my fingers over her nipple. "And here" Sliding her pants and panties down together.

"Don't even think about it."

"I wasn't." Yes I was.

"Yes you were." Smiling down at me.

"Alright, you caught me but I do have to have them off to do the work." I pull my t-shirt off and hand it to her. "Cover yourself with this." I fold her pants and place them on the counter. Her panties go in my pocket.

"Excuse me." She feigns shock, looking at my pocket.

"Consider it my tip." Grinning mischievously.

The only problem with letting Mario near me was that I wasn't wearing underwear and for him to do my thigh I had to strip. I couldn't help it, when have I had the time to do laundry? I've been home enough time to shower and find something to wear that doesn't smell. Maybe I should find a girlfriend that likes doing chores and shit for me. Finally I just bared all. I was embarrassed in the fact that last time I ended up with a dude's name where it shouldn't be. Which Katie insisted on seeing. Actually I like showing off my package to her again after seeing her nicely trimmed bush. She could not believe I put that tattoo on my groin or that I shaved the area. Mario is the one who asks way too many questions. I just tell I've found out women will do more to a smooth area. I covered my junk with my shirt too, just to feel comfortable. Couldn't last the whole time hanging loose.

At this point Katie has her smaller Social D skeleton on her hip and Mario just finished up the King of Fools tat. I must say it turned out really good. I never had doubt in his ability just his integrity. He had showed me a cool ass design while I was finishing up Katie's. After serious threats on his manhood and life he swore to put what he drew on my skin. Also I threatened to go fuck his ex-wife with my huge cock. I thought he was going to punch me after that but he just drove the needle in hard enough for me to wince. So after that me and Katie part ways much more pleasantly than last time. Emails exchanged and promises to keep in touch.

"Lucky son of a bitch" Jerry says after watching us hug and kiss on the lips. "Might as well give up the money now."

"You have a few more days...." I grin. "...to say goodbye to your money."

The Speed Demon always attracts attention. Girls always find the mysterious black rider alluring. Guys just find the motorcycle awesome. I'm in all black. Black jeans, boots and leather jacket. The black concealing helmet with the emerald green demon's head to match the bike. Designed by me and made by the guys and me at Mike's. A black crotch rocket with green demon from tank to tail. Mike gave it to me for my eighteenth birthday. Mainly I think the reason for it was the death of my adoptive parents.

Outside Newport Hall I am talking with two guys about the motorcycle when I see her. Is it the day of the ex's or what. Kayla is with a group of her friends. She stops dead in her tracks when she sees me. Her friends follow her eyes. Scowls all around from them. With or without the helmet, which I have removed, Kayla would know it was me. She picked me up at an art supply store because of my motorcycle. Dollar signs probably flashed in her eyes. Now I think I see tears. To make it worse or better who knows, Candy comes bouncing up.

"Hey." She leans in to kiss my lips. "Hi boys." She turns to smile at them. I glance over to see Kayla storming off. Oh well what am I to do? We're over and I'm moving on. Technically just fucking my feelings deep down. I'm used to burying the hurt. Twenty something years of disappointment. The rest is second nature. I pull my wallet out of my jacket pocket and hand the two guys my card.

"Give me a call. I can hook you up. Bikes or tats." They take them with thanks and slowly step back so they can enjoy the new view. Candy's ass.

"This is sexy" Sliding her hand along my bike. It almost matches the green demon climbing my left leg. I grab the extra helmet and hand it to her. "Business cards and matching helmets. You sure know how to turn a girl on." She is serious. Leaning in to slide her tongue in my mouth and tugging down the zipper her hand slips inside my jacket. Stroking my naked chest beneath the wife beater. "Let's get back to my place. I bought you a special dessert." Sounds like a purr. With that she pulls on her helmet and climbs behind me. Her arms come around me as I pull my own on. I love the feel of a woman pressed behind me as we ride. So I'm already turned on by the time we get to her place.

Back there, she tells me her roommate is staying with her boyfriend. They are good with sharing when one has a date. We just bullshit as she fixes dinner. I down a few beers she picked up. It is amazing how much we have in common. It is like all the things that drove Kayla nuts turns her on or maybe I'm just trying to find it that way. We share a great dinner of salad, pasta and hard bread. She tells me what it is but I could care less. I am like a garbage disposal sometimes. When you have an endless appetite you will eat almost anything. I'm not saying it like her food is disgusting because it is really good. I don't get home cooked often. When I tell her that she says she'll have to fix that. I am working on another beer while she clears the table.

"Ready for dessert?" She smiles.

"You bet." Sitting at the table I watch as she strips away every piece of clothing. I am already drooling when she pulls out the chocolate syrup. "So you are my dessert?" Getting hard already.

"I thought you would like this treat." Moving over to me, she straddles my lap. Popping the top and letting a bit drop on her tongue. I quickly mingle my tongue with hers. Hands gripping her hips to pull her down on my hardening shaft. I moan when she grinds down on it. I slide my hands down under her ass, lifting her easily onto the table. I kiss her soundly before taking the chocolate syrup.

Gently pushing on her shoulders I urge her to lay back. My hands slide down to her stomach as she does. I love having her laid bare before me. My hands around her waist, thumbs stroking her sides, I drink my fill. She smiles patiently. Thinking about what Katie said earlier and men not being attentive, I decide every inch of her will get it tonight.

I take the syrup and run a thin line down between her tits to her belly button. Then start at the bottom of the line. My tongue swirling the chocolate around her belly button before following the path up her skin. I get a nice moan as I reach the top. My tongue continues up her neck to her ear.

"I'm going to eat you alive." I growl in her ear before flicking the lobe. My hand is running the bottle of syrup over her lips. Her tongue flicks out to taste it. Pulling it away I replace it with my mouth. Kissing her slow, tracing her lips before delving inside. She sucks at the chocolate on my tongue. Her legs are around my waist, grinding into my jean restrained cock.

I pull back, fingertips running down her arms, she shivers. I place a drop of syrup on one nipple then the other. My right hand kneads it into her skins as my mouth enjoys the other. Trying to get as much of her breast into my mouth as possible. She is writhing and arching up to welcome me. I pour some chocolate onto my right fingers. Tracing her lips, applying slight pressure for her to open up. When she does I slide two finger inside. We both moan as I fuck her mouth with them. She is sucking them as she would my cock. Meanwhile I return my attention to the other breast, devouring it. My hips starting to push against her naked pussy.

I move back completely. She whimpers but I just grin devilishly. Stripping off my chocolate covered tank top and tossing it aside, I decide it's time for my real dessert. I run my hands up her thighs, massaging them gently as I part them.

"Oh god." I groan as I reveal her glistening sex to me. Syrup in hand I slide the chair forward and sit before her open cunt. She sits up on her elbows to look down at me. I drip little dots off syrup along her thighs, in the crease of her leg and then on her pussy. It's doesn't take long for her to fall back as I take my time licking and sucking them off. Finally I zero in on her delicious pussy. I forgo the syrup, she tastes good enough without.

I run my fingers up between her slit, opening it wide. Then lean in to flick her hard bud. She is squirming all over the table. Trying to press herself to my mouth. I let out a chuckle as I hold her still with one hand. My tongue takes a swipe up her juicy lips. So wet for me. What could be a better compliment for a man. To see the wetness oozing out and knowing he caused it.

"Oh god...oh Connor....please" She bucks into my face.

I decide to quit the teasing. I think she has had a good build up. I get right down to business, sucking her whole pussy before licking in between the lips. Opening her back up I tongue fuck her hole before moving up to concentrate on her clit. Her hands come down to tear at my hair, pulling my face against her as she pushes forward and cums all over my face. Screaming out my name as she practically rips my hair out.

She falls back on the table as I push the chair back. I am nowhere near finished with her. I'm up and my pants are around my ankles quickly. She looks down at me with glazed eyes as I rub my hard tip up her slit. She convulses and moans wildly. With that I slowly begin my descent. We both moan as I push every inch into her, grinding against her when I hit bottom. I slide my hands up her body as I withdraw just a slow. Reaching her tits as I am almost out. Gripping both breasts I begin to slide back in. I love the way my hands cover her tits completely. I squeeze hard as I bottom out again and grind against her clit.

"You're killing me." She moans. I smile and continue the agonizing pace. Hands now on her hips I go almost out then back in painstaking slow. Grinding when our pelvises meet. She tries to speed me up but my grip is like iron and I keep it at my speed. I am enjoying the view as she writhes on the table. The battle of emotions flitting across her face. I can feel she is close. Closing my eyes I lean my head back and with the next descent I push every possible inch inside. Our hips grinding together as I slide my hand under her ass lifting, my cock goes deeper then ever. With that she climaxes again. Her hands clawing at the table as she convulses.

"Wow." I brace myself against the table, hands at her sides.

"You have talent." Smiling as she tries to regain composure.

"Wanted to make it good."

"Good, that was amazing." I move back and let my cock slip free. "Holy shit. You are still hard. Do you take Viagra or something?"

"This is all natural baby." Smiling at her.

"We are a mess." Giggling at the chocolate covering us both at this point. "How about a shower?"

"Sounds like fun." I slap her ass as she leads the way.

Could this shower get any better? I can think of a few ways. Right now she is lazily washing me. Might be payback for the kitchen. My hands try to wash her but she makes sure to keep distracting me. Just watching the chocolate and suds run down her body has me achingly hard. Add in her fingers tracing here, pinching there. Finally I am at my limit.

"We already did the slow and sinuous." I spin her around and push her against the wall. Her face pressed against the warm tile, I press my hard tip against her ass, letting it slide between her thighs. "I'm going to fuck you, hard." I growl the last part into her ear.

"Yes." It comes out almost a whisper.

I slide a hand down her backside, then slap her ass hard. She yelps and squirms between me and the wall. My whole body pressing against her as I pull her leg up on the edge of the tub. She is open wide to me, with that I line up and aim true. Losing her breath as I go deep. Sucking air into her lungs as I pull out. Pressing her harder into the wall I begin to jackhammer into her tight core. The position might be uncomfortable but it feels wonderful to me. I grab a fist full of her hair and jerk her head back.