Connor Thomas Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You love it." I say, not really a question.

"Yes." She moans.

"This is my pussy." Slamming in harder.

"Oh..." She screams.

"Tell me to ruin my pussy."

"Fuck Connor. Oh...fuck me...fuck your pussy." She screams as I pound her into the wall hard as I can. What happens next is sort of a blur. I jerk her head to the side and bite down hard where the neck and shoulder meet, growling "mine." I remember her screaming and cumming on my erupting cock. Feeling the small spasms of her sex as I licked her throat.

"I'm sorry." I rasped out coming to my senses. My full weight pressing her into the shower wall. Feels like her whole body ripples beneath me.

"Don't be. That was fan-fucking-tastic." She laughs.

What a wonderful dream I am having. I awake to see it is true. Candice has her mouth wrapped around my cock. Sleepily I look down to see her bobbing up and down my length. She smiles and sucks every inch down her throat, my hips arching off the bed. She pulls off and straddles me.

"You had your way with me last night. Now it is my turn." She grins deviously as she sinks down on my meat. "You have such a nice cock." She breathes as she takes it all. "Fills me perfectly."

"Fuck yeah." I slowly moan as her soft interior grips me. Is this the best way to wake up or what. With that she begins to bounce up and down on my shaft lazily. I love watching her small tits bounce with each thrust. I close my eyes, head falling back as I push up to meet her coming down. Suddenly she grabs me by the hair, jerking hard.

"Watch me." She demands. "I am going to make you lose that control you've so seriously maintained." Smiling as she swirls her hips and sinks down again. She takes her time sliding up, then down my length. Her tight heat engulfing every inch. Up slow, down fast. Her name escapes my lips several times. Every time I begin to close my eyes she pulls my hair harder. I am so loving this dominant side of her. Wet slapping of flesh on flesh fills the room. The scent of sex drives me wild. My control hangs by a tread. She senses it and squeezes me tight with her inner muscles. My hands are on her hips driving up into her as she slides down. This time she jerks my head aside and bites down hard. I hear her growl against my throat as I unload into her spasming pussy.

Afterward she collapses onto my chest, both of us breathing hard.

"Wow." I sigh.

"That's all, just wow?" She laughs, running her fingers through my chest hair.

"You have fucked any other thoughts from my mind." She laughs again.

"You are a magnificent lover."

"Me? You are outstanding." My hand absently stroking along her back. "If you were single, I would be all over you."

"You already are."

"You know what I mean. Your fiancé is a lucky man. I can't believe he agrees to share you."

"He has no choice. If he wants to fuck others so will I. Honestly you are the only male I have fucked." Shifting, she looks up at me.

"Really?" Surprised.

"Don't say it like I'm some type of whore." Moving off of me.

"I didn't mean it like that but what am I supposed to think after the way we met." She pulls her knees up and wraps her arms around them in a defensive manner. "Come on baby." Pulling her into my arms.

"Lucy and I have been seeing each other for a few weeks. As far as men you really are the first."

"Ever?"

"Well no but since I came back this semester, actually I'd say the only other this year, besides Glen. That's my fiancé, I spent the summer at home with him and the rest of my family. As far as other partners, I like to experiment with women. That type of behavior is sort of frowned upon at home. Sex is for procreation not fun."

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to make you feel cheap. I thoroughly enjoy what we're doing and I mean it when I say if you weren't engaged I would want to be exclusive." I turn her face up to mine and lay a soft kiss on her lips. "What I wouldn't give to spend all day in bed making love to you."

"Making love." She smiles. "I like that. I like the way is sounds coming from your lips."

"I mean it. You are something special."

"That's how I feel about you, the main reason Lucy and I picked you up."

"What was the other reason?" I joke.

"Lucy was really attracted to you and had never had a threesome." Looking down, blushing.

"Oh so you didn't think I was attractive." I tease. "You can't blush now, not after all we've done or what else I plan to do to you."

"If I didn't have an early class I would be happy to receive a demonstration." I lean down and kiss her slow and seductively.

"I will show you anytime you want."

I wait around and give her a ride to her class. I pull my helmet off and she comes into my arms. The kiss is long and passionate.

"Call me?"

"You bet. Next time I'm taking you to dinner." I answer, pulling her back in for another intense kiss.

"You have people staring." She smiles.

I just press my mouth to hers again. Her arms locked around my neck, fingers running through my hair. My hand massaging her ass while my mouth devours hers, unwilling to let her go. Eventually she fights me off, laughing she walks away. Watching that sweet ass walk away, I am honestly thinking about blowing Reese off and taking Candice out to dinner. I let out a long sigh and pull my helmet on. No, Candy probably needs sometime away from me. After all this is nothing serious, just a fling.

I have been on cloud nine all day. I'm not sure if it was the amazing wake up sex, last nights adventure or the whole week long excursion. I spent the morning doing laundry and cleaning the whole apartment. Then skipped off to work. Well I didn't really skip but that is the type of mood I am in. Every client went smooth as could be. I made great time and actually think I might have set a record on how fast I finished the last one. Probably because I can't wait to get out of here. I have thought about Reese and her luscious ass for the last half the day.

I'm the first one finished tonight. Mario is still working. Jerry had the night off but I made sure to call him earlier and rub it in his face that I got seriously fucked this morning. Can you believe her swore and then hung up on me. Maybe I shouldn't have called him at eight a.m. but that's what friends are for right. Janet is perched on her stool fiddling with the internet. We are closed and she long ago cleaned up. I know she'll be glad when we get a new apprentice so they can do all the bullshit work. Me, I've gotten used to doing all my prep and clean up.

"Looks like you're going to lose that bet." She says not turning to look at me.

"You think so?"

"It is already midnight or did you two lay down certain guidelines on what time frame a day is?" Spinning on her stool to look at me.

"No we didn't." I walk over to her. "And since I got some wonderful wake up sex, I'm good for today."

"Did you tell Jerry?"

"I was sure to call and rub it in his face this morning."

"Figures." She laughs.

"What's that?" I ask getting so close her knees brush my legs.

"Bet you have a date tonight."

"Yeah. Didn't you see where I put it on my schedule just so Jerry would see it." She laughs. I nudge her legs apart and slide myself in between them. My hands resting on her knees. "After all the years..." I lean down and blow a line from between her breasts, up her neck to her ear. "...did you forget I have an insatiable appetite?" Whispering in her ear.

"Hardly." Squirming a little against me, causing my bulge to rub against her. She stifles a moan.

"You remember the night I sat you right here on the counter.." Running my tongue along the shell of her ear. "...completely naked..." Using the most seductive voice I have. My hands sliding up her thighs, pulling her into my growing bulge. "....where anyone walking by could see and ate you until you begged me to stop." Sucking on her ear.

"How could I forget." She chokes out.

"What's going on here?" Mack sounds pissed. We both jump at the sound of his voice. I quickly move away from Janet. We both stare at him stupidly, guilt all over our faces. "Well?" He demands.

"Connor was trying to seduce me, daddy." Girls always know how to play the sympathy card with their fathers.

"With that thing growing on you neck, seems like you don't have a problem finding girls to accommodate you." He is really mad.

"No harm in trying."

"You forget what I told you when I hired you? Keep your hands off my daughter."

"Guess I'll just have to settle for fantasizing about her as I jerk off." I don't know when to quit. That is when Mack's fist connects with my face. I stumble back into the counter, shocked.

"He's just joking dad." Janet jumps up to get between us.

"If that's just for the thoughts. It's a good thing you never found out I have already fucked her." I know you're thinking I am stupid but he has pissed me off. His hand is a blur as I connects with my face again. My knees wobble and I almost fall, catching my weight on the counter.

"Stop it daddy." Janet is trying to push him away from me.

"Is it true?" He asks through clenched teeth.

"We're all adults here. Are you going to punish him for something that happened years ago?" Murder is in his eyes and he is about to come at me again when the doorbell chimes. We all freeze.

"Am I interrupting something?" Reese asks. I turn toward her and she gasps. Guess you can already tell I was punched in the face.

"Get the fuck out of my sight." Mack spits at me.

"Daddy" Janet tries to calm him.

"Go home. I'll lock up. I can't look at you right now." I turn back to see Janet trying to hold back tears. Mack just turns and walks back toward his office. I move to comfort Janet. She steps back.

"Just go Connor." She turns and starts gathering her things.

"I'm sorry. I don't...." She holds up a hand to stop me.

"Goodnight Connor." Pulling on her coat she moves past me toward the rear exit. I stand there completely shocked at what just happened. I jump when Reese touches my arm.

"Is everything okay?"

"Does it look okay?" I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "I'm sorry." Putting a hand to her cheek. "I didn't me to say it like that. Just a disagreement, okay?"

"But your eye. He hit you."

"I'll live, plus I have you to take care of me." I smile.

"You sure do." Leaning up on her tip toes to kiss me.

"Let me grab my coat and we'll get out of here." First I write Janet a quick note telling her to cancel all my appointments for tomorrow. At this moment I don't know if I have a job anymore. Then I grab my jacket and we head back to my place.

Reese insists that I sit down and that she will take care of me. A few minutes later she comes back with a baggy of ice, two beers and almost naked. My jaw hits the floor as I take in the lingerie. Skimpy red lace bra that I can see her nipples through. Matching thong panties, thigh high hose and heels is all she has on. Taking a long pull on her beer she sits it on the table and straddles my lap. Handing me the other beer before gently placing the ice against my left eye. I wince as it touches my face. I didn't realize how hard Mack hit me. Bet I will have a nice shiner tomorrow.

Quickly my thoughts move to something else as Reese wiggles in my lap. Looking down at her small lace cover breasts I take a very long pull on my beer. She takes the beer from me and leans back to place it on the table. My eyes follow down her body as she stretches backward. Her breasts arching forward, muscles in her belly pulled tight.

"God." I groan. She turns back with a wicked grin.

"Want to talk about it sweetie?" She asks.

"No." Moving my hips beneath her, trying to adjust the growing hardness.

"I'm sure I can help you forget all about it." Removing the ice and setting it aside, she leans in to lightly kiss my cheek, making her way along my jaw until she reaches my chin. She runs her tongue up to my lips, across my bottom lip before softly kissing them.

"Mmmm." She purrs pressing harder, urging me to open up. Gladly I do and meet her tongue as it slips in. The kiss is slow and sweet. Taking our time exploring each other. Her hands on my shoulders, massaging down my arms. She sits back. "That was nice. I've been thinking about that since the day we met."

"Really?" Surprised.

"Mmmm Hmmm." Wriggling in my lap. "I think you are over dressed mister." She smiles.

"Well nurse. Do you have a remedy for that?" She giggles and slides her hand down my chest, finding the hem of my shirt, she pulls it up and over my head.

"That's a little better." Her hands coming back down to run along my chest, nails gently scraping down. Sliding back up through my chest hair, her flat palms move over my nipple rings. "I've never been with a guy that has his nipples pierced." She circles them experimentally.

"That feels good." Pushing my hips up a little so she can feel how hard she has made me.

"Do I need to be gentle?" She asks, licking her lips. I shake my head no. That's when she grabs them both and pulls hard.

"God yes." I moan loudly. My head falling back, eyes closed as her tongue touches one. Circling it with her tongue before sucking it into her mouth. My hands are running up and down her back. Thumbs brushing the sides of her breasts as I move down to her ass. Moving her mouth to the other nipple she bites down hard. Moaning my hands grip her ass and pull her down against my excitement. Her tongue leaves a wet path up my chest and neck as her mouth finds mine. This time the kiss is harder, more demanding. My hands are massaging her plump ass as we grind together, kissing deeply.

"You are still a little over dressed." She teases as we come up for air. With that she slides down to the floor between my legs. Her fingers working the button and zipper of my jeans. "Lift." She says as she grabs the waist band and pulls my jeans and underwear both down. Stopping at my ankles to pull off my shoes and socks before completely stripping me. Her hands slide back up my thighs. A big smile is on her face as they reach my large erection. Her small hands wrap around it and stroke me a few times before she climbs back into my lap. My cock trapped between us.

"I think you are the over dressed one now." Pulling her mouth to mine. Making my way down her neck, along her chest to her covered breasts. I lick one through the lace. Circling her nipple before biting down. My hands are around back working the clasp. Once free, I toss her bra behind me. Hands and mouth attacking her tits. Her hands in my hair as I devour them. Groaning happily. I love tits. Big, small I don't care. I could play with them for hours. Sucking, tracing, squeezing, biting. I can't get enough. She is writhing so much my cock has slipped down between her legs. Nothing but a bit of lace keeping our sex apart. I can feel her bare buttocks as she moves with purpose.

"Oh Connor. I've been waiting so long to have you." She moans. I'm moaning as I try to fit her whole tit into my mouth. That's when Russell and a chick walk in on us.

"Dude." Russell says loudly. I stop and turn to look at him with glazed eyes. Reese tries covering her self with her arms and buries her face against my chest. For being so aggressive I never thought she would be shy.

"Hey man." I say languidly. "Hi." Looking over to the hot chick he brought home.

"Hi." She says quickly, clearly embarrassed.

"Don't you have a bedroom." Russ says motioning with his head.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry man." I urge Reese to move, then remember I am completely naked. Don't want to freak his date out anymore that we already have. I lean over with Reese still in my lap to grab clothing from the floor. I hand her my shirt and try to work my feet into my pants. When Reese is covered she gets up and I quickly follow. Turning as I pull up my pants so his date will only get the ass shot, not the whole package. I don't want to put Russ to shame or anything. Not like I know how big his cock is but I'm pretty sure it doesn't contend with mine.

Once in my room all our clothing is gone quickly. Except the hose and heels on Reese. There is just something so hot about fucking a woman in heels. I have her bent over my bed. One hand stroking her back as the other holds my hard cock. She is making all kinds of noises and wiggling around as I slide my hard tip up and down her slit. My hand slides back down to slap her ass hard. She just moans louder.

"You have such a great ass." I slap it again. Stroking my own cock as I press the tip against her asshole. "Do you like anal sex?" Slapping my cock against her ass crack. "Have you ever done it?"

"No." She answers shyly.

"No you don't like it or haven't done it?" Slapping her ass with my hand as I move my swollen head down to rub against her clit.

"I have never done it."

"That's fine. There are plenty of other things to do." Slapping my cock into her clit. I move back up to place the tip at her opening. "You are so fucking wet." I groan.

"Oh God. I want you inside me Connor." She looks back over her shoulder to watch me.

"Mmmm." Licking my lips I slap her ass again. With that I begin to push it. "Holy fuck you are tight." Having to push harder to get inside.

"I've never been with someone so big." She says through clenched teeth.

"Are you okay?" As I slowly work more inside her. She shakes her head yes. "Let me know if you're uncomfortable. I'll stop."

"No. Don't stop. You feel so good stretching me wide. Filling my tight pussy."

I get halfway in and pull back out a little. Fucking her slowly with half my length, she is moaning loudly. I don't know how long I can last inside her almost virginally tight pussy. I grab her hips with both my hands pull almost out and slam my entire cock inside. She screams probably in pain and surprise. I hold still, letting her adjust. He hands massaging her perfectly round ass. Slapping both cheeks before sliding a hand around to flick against her clit.

"You ok?" She shakes her head yes. It makes me smile that I have robbed her of speech. "You ready for the best fuck you'll ever get?" I know I am being overconfident but it's been so long since I felt this desired.

"Yes." She groans. "Fuck me good Connor." I just love the way she says my name. Can't wait to hear her screaming it.

With that I pull out slowly and fuck her with a few inches before plunging deep. One hand on her shoulder I get into a hard fast rhythm. I know I should probably take it easy on her but she is pushing back just as hard. Fucking me as good as I am fucking her. Alternating between rubbing and slapping her ass, I work her good. I reach around to finger her clit. I almost loose it when she starts screaming my name and her walls clench tighter around my cock.

"Oh Connor...I'm cumming Connor...Oh fuck Connor.." It takes all my control not to blow my load as her hips buck wildly into mine. Her walls fluttering around me as she cums all over my cock.

I pull out and she collapses on the bed. I run my hands up over my face, pushing my hair back while wiping away the sweat.

"That was fucking amazing." She sighs rolling onto her back. I move over her, pulling her body farther up the bed.

"Who says we're done?" I say arrogantly.

"You didn't cum?" Looking down at my hard shaft, glistening in her juices.

"Not yet." Taking her hand and placing it on me. "You want to make me cum?" I moan as she strokes me.

"Not yet?" She says quietly.

"Oh really?" My fingers sliding between her slit. "You me to inside you again?" I leaning down to lick drops of sweat off her chest. My mouth searching for and finding those tits. Nipples hard little pebbles. I flick one then the other. Biting down and sucking on her right one as my fingers push inside her slick hole. Her soft hand is still running up and down my length.