Connor Thomas Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Connor. I want your huge meat inside me."

"I love the way my name sounds on your lips. Let's see how many more times I can fuck it out of you."

With that I pull her hand off, pull her legs over my shoulders and slam in. We both moan loudly. Russ might be glad I vacated the living room but there is no way they can't hear us fucking. This time I start off slower. Almost lazily moving in and out. She is wetter and wider this time so I can move easily. It doesn't take long for me to begin pounding her. She is quite vocal, screaming my name and other obscenities. God I love it. I have her practically bent in half as I ram myself inside her hard. Pounding her relentlessly.

"I'm going to make you cum."

"Yes Connor." She moans. I can feel that she is close again. Grinding into her I continue to hammer her once tight core.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard, then I am going to shove my cock down your throat."

"Oh god yes. I want to taste myself of your cock."

"I'm going to gag you as I explode down your throat." That's when she cums again. I grit my teeth refusing to go over with her. I want to do exactly what I just said. I slow my pace a bit, prolonging her orgasm. I move off of her slightly so she is not so awkwardly bent in half. Suddenly her eyes grow huge, looking at something over my shoulder.

"Don't let me interrupt." Vivian says.