Connor Thomas Ch. 12

Story Info
One step closer.
2.5k words
4.75
21.9k
4

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was born, a king of fools. Most people think I'm just a playboy breaking rules. What they don't know that when it comes around to love I always lose. That's why I call myself the King of Fools."

-King of Fools by Social Distortion

I know this is short but the next chapter is going to be a monster and it might take me a little longer to get out. Thanx for reading and voting.

The Rev.

--------------

I wonder how many people know the moment their life changes. The new mother as she holds her newborn. Looking into that fresh, innocent face knowing she is responsible for another life. She had nine months to build up to it though. I think most people are living their life one way and then suddenly everything changes. A car wreck, a death, a lost job. No one sees those coming.

As I stand in front of Eternal Ink I know my life as I knew it is over. It's not just the fact that my boss punched me in the face, after tomorrow I will be something else, an inhuman creature. Shit, right now I'm just that monster trapped in my mortal skin. It scares me to think I won't be me anymore. Yes I will still have the same body, same mind but I will be hiding a beast inside. Hopefully one day I will be able to share it with everyone I know. I don't know how they would take it.

Last night I told some of the guys the truth. Vivian only let me out on my own with a bodyguard, so I have Boris along. Bear and Bryce took it rather well. Today we are meeting the rest of the guys at band practice and I will tell Jackson and Russ. Maybe Boris will shift for them. I saw it last night for the first time and man was it something. He did this weird trick with his eyes for Bear and Bryce, it freaked them out a little but after that they took me a lot more serious.

The shop hasn't opened for the day yet but Janet always comes in early to get paperwork or something done. I go up to the door and bang on the glass. After a minute she opens up.

"Connor. What are you doing here so early?" She asks.

"I need to talk to you for a minute. Is it cool if we come in?"

"Yeah of course." She steps back holding the door. Boris follows me in. "Who's your friend?" Janet asks. Her eyes are taking in the six foot eight, blond haired, blue eyed Boris. Most people think of Werewolves as big hulky creatures but actually they are more lean, muscular creatures.

"Quit drooling. Haven't you ever seen a good looking guy before?" I tease her.

"I am Boris." He says with a slight bow and a smile. His German accent noticeable.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Janet." She answers with a giggle. Seriously? A giggle. I knew he had this effect on women. You should have seen them coming on to him last night at the pool hall.

"Earth to Janet." I say from the counter. She stares at Boris a moment longer before coming over to the counter. "Geez, you want to jump his bones real quick while I wait." She slaps my arm playfully.

"Shut up." She is blushing. I don't think I have ever seen her so taken by a guy.

"Can't you tone it down?" I ask him. "I have a few thing I need to take care of."

"Of course sir. My apologies." The invisible energy recedes slightly.

"Sir?" Quirking a brow at me.

"I don't have time to explain right now. Later I promise."

"I am going to hold you to that." She sits on her stool. "Now what's up?"

"I need you to handle something for me, please." Dropping three envelopes on the counter. "The first one," Tapping it with my finger, "is for Jerry. It's the five hundred I owe him."

"Don't you have one more day?"

"Yeah but I'm not really in the mood to go searching for anything tonight. Plus he needs the money more than I do. The next one is my resignation. I would like you to pass it along to Mack."

"Your what?" She almost screams at me. "You can't just quit because of a misunderstanding."

"Trust me when I say the fight Friday night had nothing to do with this decision."

"Then what? You love it here."

"I know, I really do but I have some very personal things happening. I learned some things about my real parents and I need time to go and explore the truth. The letter is actually a request for an undetermined leave of absence, if not accepted it is my permanent resignation. It is up to Mack. I don't expect him to hold my room for me but maybe one day he will let me return."

"What's this other one?" Looking down, trying to hide her face. I think Janet is trying not to cry.

"It's a letter I hope you will post on my website. It just tells all my clients and others that I need some personal time and I apologize for cancelling any work at such a short notice. Once I am back to work I will give anyone I cancelled first opportunity to get rescheduled."

"Okay. I can do that for you." She chokes out.

"Thanks." I don't know if I should hug her or not. I look to Boris and he gives me a look that says I need to fix it. I move closer and Janet flings herself at me. I wrap my arms around her as she cries against me. I am really surprised. I know we are friends but never expected this reaction.

After a few minutes she calms down. We are standing with her head on my chest and arms wrapped around one another.

"There's one more thing."

"Anything." Janet answers.

"A woman named Vivian is going to take over running all my websites and emails after today. When she calls you later can you give her the passwords? If you need to get in touch with me she will be the one to talk to."

"Vivian? That gorgeous woman that came in here?"

"Yes. The woman I cheated with."

"So are you two an item now? She taking over your life?"

"It's not like that. Yes, we are together. She is an amazing woman but no she is not running my life. She has opened up opportunities that weren't there before."

"We'll miss you. Take care of yourself." She says looking up into my face. I lean down and kiss her gently on the lips.

"You too Janet."

Bursting into the room, I am trying to tear her clothes off. My shirt was torn to shit from the fight. I don't know what it was about fighting that has turned me on. Vivian has a chance to get away from me as I turn to slam the locks closed on her door. Now no one will get to us. She is backing away with a small smile. I lick my lips and start to advance, that is when she turns and runs for the other room. I am on her heels and tackle her on the floor of the bedroom.

The pain in my arm and chest are non existent as I climb over her body. She playfully struggles beneath me, knowing I want control. As I rip her dress down the middle, bearing her nakedness for my eyes to feast on me, it hits me. My wolf is almost on the surface. The battle with the other Weres must have brought it on. I feel it and I embrace it.

Vivian leans up to lick the blood from my chest. I let a low growl. The huge cut on my arm is dripping blood on her as I grab her breast, squeezing hard until she moans. I can't or I should say my wolf can't wait any longer. I reach down to free my cock. I pull Vivian's leg up high and slam in fast. She screams in pain and pleasure. I growl louder as I slam her hard. My body shivers as her heat grips me.

"Say my name." I demand as I push in hard, fast.

"Oh Connor you feel so good inside me." Vivian moans.

"No, my real name." I hiss as my sweaty, bloody body moves over hers. Punishing her pussy. I have never let myself go like this. Maybe I should say my wolf has never come forward like this. "Say His name." I growl as my eyes bore into her.

"Rodrique!" She screams.

"Yes. Say it again. Tell Him you want all he has." Leaning down to lick my blood from her chest. My cock relentlessly driving into her perfect, hot core.

"Oh...Rodrique...Fuck me....your cock is all I want...fill me...yes...yes....I am going to cum Rodrique...." She is thrashing beneath me. I can feel her nails digging into my back. Her other leg wrapped around my thigh, hips coming up to meet mine. I lick her throat right before I bite down hard. My teeth easily breaking the skin and lapping up her blood. At the same moment I feel her teeth pierce my throat and I explode. My cock pumping every drop inside her quivering cunt. A few more hard thrust and my cock goes limp inside her.

We lay together on the floor, licking each others blood for some time. Finally my head clears and I am vaguely disgusted. Slowly I slip out of her and move to sit up. Drawing my knees up, I wrap my arms around them and rest my head on them.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." I sigh. Vivian moves to sit beside me and I flinch.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of. The sex was amazing. As for the other things, you can not control that part of you."

"My wolf."

"Yes, Love. I do not know how you felt during but I know what I saw. Your wolf almost broke through the spell."

"What?" Jerking my head up to meet her eyes.

"Your eyes changed and your teeth too. Why do you think your teeth pierced my skin so easily? You had fangs my love."

"More like I have two personalities," shaking my head. "Why Rodrique?"

"That is your wolf's given name. He obviously wanted us to know he was in charge tonight. That's why you enjoyed chasing me all the way through the house. If you would have caught me in another room, I think you would have taken me there. No matter who was watching."

"Why now? Because of the fight?"

"You were scratched by that wolf, it must have triggered something inside you."

"I can't believe a fight would make me lose control of myself."

"Connor. When you change it is going to be difficult. Most Werewolves are raised knowing what to expect during their transformation. You are going to have a crash course from the twins."

"They were amazing. The way Bruno handled two guys. I never saw them coming." I think about the fight we just had and realize I know when my wolf started taking over.

Boris and I had went out with my friends after band practice. We were partying hard all day. Boris even did some coke with us before we hit the clubs. At one point Boris pulled me aside and said we had company. He meant we were being watched by Werewolves. He quickly called for back up. We stayed at the bar where they were not likely to cause trouble. Vivian arrived and told me the plan.

Bruno was outside with Desmond. The car was at the curb. Quickly as possible we are going to get to it. I am to get inside and avoid any possible attacks. That plan was shattered as soon as we exited the club. Bruno had one man on the ground beating his already bloody head into the sidewalk. Another man was on his back, trying to choke him. The man I hoped was Desmond was holding his hands out and another man went flying. Desmond's hands never actually touched him. Boris went straight for the man on Bruno. Said man was quickly thrown into the side of a parked car, leaving a very big dent and raining safety glass all around.

Vivian shoved me toward the car but came up short when a fourth man came at us. I say men but they were all Weres keeping human form because we were in public. The fourth guy tackled her at waist level and they went down hard. I knew I should just get in the car but Vivian is still a woman so I went after the guy. Since I was his main target, he quickly turned on me.

My punches were useless against him. He took me down and suddenly a Werewolf was on me instead of a man. His claws scored my chest. I managed to get my arm under him muzzle. His teeth we inches from my face, snarling and drooling. That is when I felt the inhuman strength inside me. My other had gripped his throat, squeezing tight. He kept trying for my face as his claws dug into my arm. He could not break my vice like hold. I thought he was going to tear me apart in those seconds. His eyes grew wide when a loud rumbling growl escapes me. Everyone froze in that instance. Loudly the bouncers announced the police were on the way. The Weres made a hasty retreat, dragging their injured with them. Boris was not injured so Viv ordered him to stay behind and protect my friends, see them home safely.

We quickly piled in the car and headed out. Vivian tried to introduce me to Desmond but I didn't care. We caused the others to retreat and my wolf wanted to celebrate, and by celebrate I mean mate. I took Vivian a lot of force to hold me off in the car. When we arrived at her estate the chase was on. You know how it ended.

"The bastard ruined my tattoo." I say looking at my left arm. There are several long marks on my forearm. "Carlos is going to be upset." When Vivian starts laughing, so do I.

Eventually we clean up. The house doctor comes down to sew up my arm. The cuts on my chest are not so bad. I think it has something to do with Vivian licking them. Vivian and I share a knowing look. The concert tomorrow with Crimson River is not going to be as easy as we hoped. Roderin knows where I am and is going to try to eliminate me before I can even challenge him.