Connor Thomas Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ghastly is it not?"

"Looks like nothing more than blood and death."

"The smell is horrid." The man beside me looks down. "You do look like him."

"Father," looking into those green eyes there is no doubt.

"This will happen again, if you do not embrace your destiny."

"You mean accepting Rodrique?"

"What you see now happened long ago," my counterpart says from my side.

"Arden watched as another of his grandchildren were killed before given a chance at life," my father answers, "For hundreds of years he watched over us. Every single loss of a male heir took a piece of his soul. Like with his last surviving pup, Arden fed his Immortal blood to any heir of his spawn, especially Aedan. It made his last pure son stronger and smarter. Only ones of our blood know this. Vivian is the only other vessel made of the same blood. The more you two share of it the stronger you will both become. You are the one to achieve the impossible, Rodrique Thomas Connor."

"You are Aeden's son?" I ask.

"I was his first grandchild. The only one to survive. My brothers and sisters were methodically searched out and murdered. My father died before me in battle. My father and his drilled our history into my brain. Our moves after that are lost in myth. When Aedan attempted to remove Roderin he met Arden's fate. My father was murdered by a rogue Fusion. They wanted the war to continue in hopes of defeating the Werewolves. I knew I had to go underground after that.

"Living, scrounging on your own is a hard life for our kind. For a few years I lived as a wolf always. Your mother was not my first child bearer. All before her gave me daughters, when I told them our fate they fled. I tried to protect them all and failed miserably.

"Your mother found me after I was injured defending my last litter. Both daughters and their mother were killed. I never believed in mates until I saw Deja. It took us two years to conceive you. The night of my heir's birth is unforgettable. I did everything to ensure your survival. I arranged for your wolf to be bound, separated from you. If you blame anyone, blame me. I gave my life to protect you. Your mother gave hers too. I have no doubt that you are the true Heir. I am proud to call you son."

"I might already be a father," I turn toward him but I am alone. I turn completely searching for him but find myself back in the cave. "You chose this from my childhood fantasy," I state, meeting Rodrique's eyes. His yellow eyes look pained. As I look at my wolf I do not feel like I see a separate creature. I reach out to stroke his head. The wolf whines as it nuzzles, then licks my hand. I drop to my knees and wrap my arms around the reddish, brown fur. I bury my face against its neck and accept my fate.

I can't believe the sensations that greet me when I wake. It is like I can feel every nerve ending. My skin feels alive with something simmering below the surface. I wonder if I can change at will now. The feelings are very weird. I no longer feel the second presence, I am completely whole. Memories and instincts are flooding my system. I close my eyes and breathe deep. So many new smells greet me. I decide to sort those out later.

I open my eyes and see I am still in a cell but this is slightly better. No glass is visible in here, which I am a little disappointed about. Actually want to look at myself and see the physical change, if there is one. The air feels thicker. I can sense others outside the door. I stand and stretch, admiring how different it feels. When I think of what a true Alpha would do in this situation, I know the answer. I throw my head back and howl a long sorrow felt sound, calling to all who have fought for and lost in the war.

During the next eternity I pace, examining all the information awakened inside me. So much energy I cannot stay still, doing a thorough search I find no cameras or microphones in here. Strange considering the scientific aspect of the other room. An hour, which feels more like two days, passes. I stop and stare as the door opens. At this moment she looks her three hundred and some odd years.

"It's good to see you, love. I should have known you would control the change quickly," smiling at me from the doorway.

"Come," holding out my hand toward her. She searches my face for any hint of danger.

"I now know why our bond is so strong. Our blood fuels one another. We are two halves of a whole, the last of our kind." I still have my arm extended toward her. She slowly steps into the room, a hand grabs her forearm.

"Let her go," I growl. "She belongs to me; no one is to touch her without permission." The Were looks at me and quickly releases her, bowing his head. Vivian comes into my arms as I crush my mouth to hers.

Her scent, her flavor engulfs me. I know she needs me to make love to her but that is impossible.

"I have been waiting so long for you to be reborn," she breathes as we come up for air.

"I am not him," I answer looking down at her.

"You are what he could not be and still what created me." She pulls my mouth back onto hers, or tongues devouring one another. At this moment I know this is going to be quick and brutal. I can sense all the need inside her. Suddenly I realize I can hear her thoughts, I jerk back and look into her eyes. "Block them out. Imagine a wall enclosing your mind." I close my eyes and begin to build it up in my head; her wet tongue moving along my neck, down my chest is quite distracting. I finally give up and turn my attention toward her.

Her lust and the lust of my brethren in the hall are drowning me. I use my hands and teeth to rip her clothing off. I know my eyes have bled to yellow as I shove my face into her crotch. The scent of her arousal is consuming. She is back against the wall as I taste her. A growl from me, a moan from her as I waste no time devouring her. Her rich taste was already mapped on my brain, now it is tattooed there. I realize this is more than just sex. We are going to fuse our lives, blood of my blood.

My reflexes are quicker than I could have imagined. In the time it took me to think about turning her around and taking her, I am already in position. I kick her legs wider and line up.

"I'm yours," she whispers. With that I slam all the way in with a howl. One hand braced on the wall I move her hips back to get as deep as possible. Then I realize I have shifted in hybrid form and take complete pleasure in the fact. I can feel the hunger of the males watching from the doorway as I claim Vivian. She encourages me with moans, groans and nasty words. Her pussy feels so tight as I pound her, I figure out I have grown physically in size, you know what I mean. I am waiting for her to go over the edge, I slide my hand down to finger her clit, helping her over the brink. When I feel her constricting around my cock, I jerk her head back.

"I can't taste you," she pleads. I shove my wrist to her lips roughly as my teeth clamp down on her shoulder. Her teeth pierce my wrist a second later. The feeling is more than I have ever experienced in life. The heady taste of her blood quickly moves through me. While she sucks at my wrist I can feel our blood, mixing, changing us. She is a creation of Arden as much as I.

"Let them taste," she says quietly. I didn't even notice we have fallen to our knees. My body is still furred and my cock still buried inside her. Taste? What is she talking about, but I already know. Not just sexual lust but blood lust is in the eyes of the four Werewolves at the door. I sit back on my heels, stretching Vivian before me in offering. Her blood runs down her chest onto her stomach, my blood is smeared over us both.

I watch cautiously as one makes his approach. I can sense it is Bruno, I swallow my revulsion at having them lick us, knowing this is my duty and will not be the last time. All have shifted to full wolf form and the first rough tongue sends chills down my spine. The revulsion is quickly replaced by a feeling of power. These strong warriors are bowing before me, begging for a taste of my blood, my seed. The four take their time licking us clean, not a drop of blood is left when they lay on the floor beside us. Looking at the four wolves with their heads laying on their front paws, eyes watching me intently, I don't know if I am ready for this but I owe it to them to try.

"I am Rodrique Thomas Connor. The only True Alpha to the Loch Deirgeirt Paca Throne. I request my mate be brought before me and she will face the facts of our previous encounters. All that matters now is my seed is sewn and my Uncle is dispatched. I see blood on the horizon and my wolf runs toward it." My howl is answered by every wolf within hearing distance.

12