Conny's Christmas Cock

Story Info
Christmas cuckold ghost story.
1k words
3.54
14.7k
15
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2022
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers

"That was your brother" said Conny as she closed her phone, "they are all full of flu so he has asked if we minded them cancelling hosting Christmas dinner. What could I say?"

"We will have to get a bird from somewhere soon, everywhere is shutting up" said Colin.

"Look" said Conny, pointing to a sign at the side of the road.

Richard Dick - Poulterer and Game Purveyor.

Get Your Christmas Cock Here.

Colin turned down the lane, rounded the corner and pulled up outside an old stone building with an old fashioned butchers' window.

Colin's phone rang, a business call.

"You had better go in while I take this" said Colin.

The interior of the shop was as quaint and old fashioned as the exterior, right down to the young man behind the counter. He looked to be about twenty-three, ruggedly handsome and young enough to be Conny's son.

"Good afternoon mi'lady, how may I be of service to you."

Conny smiled, even his phrasing and accent seemed to be from another time, he was cute too.

"I saw your sign offering Christmas cock and I need a bird for tomorrow's dinner."

"All I have left is a few caponised cocks mi'lady," said the young man in a voiced that was drawing Conny in with every syllable, "my name is Rigid Dick."

"Pleased to meet you Richard" said Conny, thinking to herself that he had an unfortunate way of pronouncing his forename.

"I pronounce it Rigid mi'lady, my name is bad enough anyway, I like to play around with it. Now mi'lady, may I show you this pair?" said the poulterer, pointing at two capons that had been dressed differently, his hands palm up, one digit of each waving in the general direction of the birds, the other fingers curled up reminding Conny of how Colin shapes his hand to finger her.

"This guy knows the effect he is having on me" thought Conny.

Conny knew that if Rigid pushed his luck she would end up having only her third man ever.

Rigid stared brazenly at her Conny's breasts.

"I see his Lordship prefers a firm, plump breast."

Conny made her decision, "Excuse me a moment."

Conny sent a short text message to Colin, "Stay in car, buying a cock, might get one free."

"Legs open or legs closed milady?" said Rigid opening and closing the legs of one of the birds.

"You are incorrigible."

"Yes mi'lady. Do you want stuffing mi'lady?"

"I beg you pardon!" blurted Conny.

"For the bird milady" Rigid said with a smile on his face.

"Oh, sorry, yes please." mumbled Conny.

"I have a fairly thick sausage that might interest you as well mi'lady."

"Is there somewhere more comfortable?" asked Conny mistakenly thinking she was taking the initiative.

"There is indeed mi'lady, if you would like to come this way."

"Is there a chance we may be disturbed mi'lady?"

"No, we will be left in privacy."

Rigid took Conny's hand and led her to the only other room which was furnished only with an old bed. It didn't matter to Conny what the bed was like, the way she felt she would have lain down on the sawdust covered floor of the shop.

Rigid stripped of his apron and his shirt. He pulled Conny towards him and held her tightly.

"Lift up your skirt mi'lady and lay on the cot."

Conny did as she was told. She felt like a slut, wanton and eager for this young man's flesh. She had gotten used to Colin's brother screwing her once a month or so and was curious as to how another man might take her. She knew Colin would be beside himself with joy anticipating a cream pie.

Rigid pulled Conny's panties to one side and expertly fingered her sodden pussy. He waited till she was ready to receive him and took her with long forceful strokes. Twenty minutes later they lay there spent, the content of Rigid's sac emptied deep within her married pussy.

Conny stood up, straightened her clothes and gave her young lover a kiss.

"I must return to my husband now. What do I owe you for the bird?"

"Nothing. Consider it a gift."

Conny thanked Rigid and left.

"Was he good?" Colin asked before Conny had fastened her seat-belt.

"Oh yes" said Conny dreamily, "far better than either you or your brother. I am definitely coming her again for my meat."

Just round the corner from the shop Colin stopped the car. He couldn't wait. He ran round to the other side of the car. Conny already had her legs dangling out. She lay back and parted her thighs. Colin took his pleasure lapping cum from her cunny. So much fresh cum, Colin was in heaven. Ten minutes later they were off again.

"The sign has gone darling." said Conny when they reached the end of the lane.

They got out of the car, there wasn't a single piece of evidence to show there had ever been a sign there. Colin backed the car up the lane, the shop was gone too, or rather there was but a pile of stones where the shop had been. Colin put his foot down, it had suddenly gone very cold.

A few weeks later Colin found a will extract on a family history site and called Conny over to read it:

I wish to make it clear that the bastard child sired by the poacher Richard Dick is to receive exactly what his whore mother, my estranged wife Lady Constance Cummings took with her when she departed this world giving birth to him, that is to say nothing.

Colin also found a newspaper article in a 1911 newspaper;

It is reported that the well liked poulterer, Richard Dick, has been mortally wounded by Lord Cummings' head keeper whilst taking game from the Cummings estate.

"Spooky eh?" said Colin, "a coincidence with her name too."

"More spooky than you might think darling, I have just missed my period."

edsoames
edsoames
87 Followers