Conquer the Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Oh, no more. Something with break," she said into his ear and near her own ankles.

"The girdle will save you," he replied through the haze of his obsession.

"No," she said, "the girdle will break."

No reply. He was quiet in his ploughing of this shapely and compliant woman. He increased his vigour and moved his hands around on the body beneath him and over the clothing. He revelled in the feel of the fabric against his skin, and the hardness of the taut edges and the bones.

Something was happening to the girdle. He could feel slackness in one of the bones, then one of the suspenders came loose. He didn't care. He was happy to ruin the corsetry, and to ruin the woman if that's what it took.

He could feel his climax coming and he wanted it to last forever. Until he died, until this woman died, until the world ended. He just wanted it to last much longer. But it was coming and creeping through his body, starting around his lungs. His orgasm moved through his organs, along his intestines, it seemed to Steve. He plunged and bucked into the woman -- NO, into the corsetry. That's what was driving him on. He wanted to ejaculate into that corsetry. To empty his body and exhaust his juices into the vagina, which was in the woman, who was in the girdle.

Even as he was waiting for his climax to arrive, Steve was aware of the perversion of his desires. He wasn't making love to an attractive woman. He wasn't even shagging a whore, a professional cunt, a human who sold herself to any man. He was shagging a pile of corsetry and he wanted that more than anything. What was happening to Julia never crossed his mind. If he noticed, he would have seen her gasping for breath under his weight and the onslaught of his pounding in her vagina. He arms were outstretched to provide some stability to herself with her feet pointing towards the wall behind her head. Her hip joints had now gone numb after a time of agony some minutes earlier.

And so it happened. His massive orgasm came and he emptied his vesicles into her body, and leaned down completely with his full weight on her legs.

"Aaargh," he shouted in his ejaculation and he could just hear her, somewhere in his head.

"Eeeeh, aaah, oooh," she was on the point of screaming and he lifted himself off her.

He quickly came to his senses and took hold of her legs to lower them slowly and gently to the bed; rather than let he spring into a straight line, which would have been more painful.

"Oh, oh, oh oh," she whimpered as her legs straightened, and she reached down to rub her hips. Steve leaned on one arm and helped her with the rubbing and easing of her joints.

"Are you all right?" he asked softly.

"Hmm. In a moment. Look at this," and she took a handful of wrecked girdle in her hand, "it didn't save me, did it?"

And she smiled, so Steve relaxed, knowing that his obsessional pleasure had not injured the woman, and he hope it hadn't "left a mark" either.

After a few minutes, she swung her legs off the bed and they surveyed the wreckage in more details. The bones in the girdle were all bursting out of their closures, and the zipper had sprung open. Only two of the hooks were still connected; and all six suspenders had come adrift, each attached by a single thread. The stockings were just tatters of nylon and Lycra, almost like crude fish nets. He undressed her and gathered the remains of the girdle and the other items together, and put them in his bag.

The remainder of their time together was spent massaging her and bathing. They drank some of the chilled champagne and they both slept for an hour or so. Julia collected her envelope and left. It was nearer midnight than either of them had realised.

Steve sat for a time, before lying down and trying to sleep for the rest of the night. Of course, he didn't. Neither was he quite sure that he had actually conquered his obsession. In fact, he wanted to do this again. And again for the rest of the time he was able to do it. He began to plan his next corsetry adventure.

Obsessions aren't conquered so easily, he thought.

12