Conquered Warrior Queen

Story Info
Hades takes Warrior Queen Persephone for himself.
2.8k words
4.48
7.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took your city at night.

You knew, from the dreams you had at night, that a great evil would be taking your city. Most would call them "demons" for generations to come, with what they witnessed that night.

You dreamt of the same fires that set your city alight, beneath moonlight and stars that looked like they were falling from the night sky.

There was no way to defeat them. They walked like shadows, disappearing into the night, nooks and crannies of your beloved city. One by one, they set your people's houses on fire, only able to watch those families cry, hopeless for the things trapped inside.

But they didn't take the lives of your people. The armed ones, they did as necessary. But...there was something strange about how they conquered your land. Something...off about the way they rounded up your people like cattle in the town square, each family watching as their houses burned.

Winter was here. Your people would never survive it, if those supply shacks and cellars were taken and depleted in any way. It had been a rough harvest, anyway; the crops had produced just enough to provide for everyone, but the game had been troublesome.

Because any and all game had already fled. Had they known what was coming?

"My Queen!" Your men said as you attempted to leave the castle, sword in hand. "You must leave!" You turn to the man who was now on his knees, begging you not to meet the "demon" commander. Your eyes find the tallest person in the middle of your crowded town square, watching as you descended the front steps of the castle.

He smirked. Somehow...you knew that smirk. You've seen this all happen before, in only dreams. You could feel the sweat on your brow as your city burned bright around you, feel the cold steel of your sword on your palm as you held it, leather wrapping meticulously fitting like a puzzle piece to your grip.

The letter from a dying soldier was crumpled in your other hand, smeared with their blood.

I will free your city,

And your people.

Then...I will free you.

Come to me,

and your people and your city will be spared.

This I promise you:

You will never see your city again.

Instead, you will be my queen.

Come to me.

You know where to find me.

Signed,

The Darkness Incarnate.

You take the man's hand instead, helping him up. Tears drip down his cheeks as he looks into your eyes, the look in them even more surprised as you sheathe your sword and toss the note to the ground. With both hands free, you take the heavy crown from your head, holding it up to the sky.

"Your new ruler." You say. Your voice doesn't waver as you place it on his head, just as you had in your dreams. Your advisor is in shock as he looks at you, swallowing hard.

"Don't let her go." He said. "Protect the Queen." You smile sadly at him, kissing his forehead.

"Keep our people safe." You said. Then, you pushed him into the arms of your guard, staggering them just enough to put your dagger to your own throat. "This must be done." You say, barely managing to keep your emotions from your voice.

Emotion had no place here. Not now, not when your people needed you.

And you would do anything for them.

Your guard watched you as you descended the steps into your city, your dagger at your throat. Your dress billowed around you, white and pure, just as pure as you had kept yourself.

Always for your people.

The man's smile grew wider with every step you took toward him. You stop just shy of where he stood, surrounded by your people as insurance.

You look him in the eye, before you lower the dagger. The crystalline blade fell to the ground with a heavy clink, one you would hear on repeat for years to come.

You watch silently as he steps out and away from your people, already knowing what would happen next. The man, who had long, silver hair, wound a circle around you. Examining his prize.

He stopped in front of you, armor covering every inch of his muscled body. Your eyes lower to see his hand reach out, the same as it always did in every dream you had about this night.

"Persephone." His voice was husky, filled with a sort of warmth that must have inspired many to trust him. You stand tall, your eyes locked with his warm ones, a strange feeling settling in your core.

Like you were...almost complete.

"Hades." You say. He smiles, and you can feel your heart melt immediately. How could such a beautiful man be so dangerous?

"You know what comes next." He said, his tone soft. His gaze still had a sharpness to it, one that promised to fulfil his end of the deal if you did not join him. You nod, before you take off your glove and let it fall to the ground to join your father's dagger.

"Keep your word." You say, your hand hovering inches from his. "And I am yours."

Hades nods, and sighs as your hands touch, his large fingers enveloping yours. You feel it then: that magnetic pull between you.

It takes your breath away, leaving you dizzy and reeling as you try to keep your eyes on his. His other hand comes up to stroke your cheek, steadying you. You gasp as you look into his eyes, feeling the power he emitted sinking into your skin.

"My chariot." He says. "We leave now."

"W-where are we going?" You ask, weakly. Hades let go of your hand and cheek, before he removed his heavy cloak and draped it around your shoulders. You didn't know you had been shivering.

"Your new kingdom." He said, as a great and dark chariot rode out, coming to a stop next to you two. He held his hand out for yours, which you took hesitantly. "You are more than any of these people. You will see."

He helps you into the chariot, climbing in behind you and shutting the door. You could feel his warmth and smell him around you as he arms encircled you so he could reach the reigns.

Loud, horrible horns sounded the retreat as you both rode away, relief surging through your veins. How could it be that your dreams had been so right?

How could you see the future and not react?

You gasped as you saw the ground open up, blue flames engulfing the carriage. You could hear Hades' breathing in your ear, feel how he inhaled the scent of your hair. He pressed himself against your back as he guided the skeletal horses into a place you hadn't even dreamt about.

The dreams had always ended with you taking Hades' hand.

"I chose well." Hades said, chuckling. "You smell like a warrior."

"And you smell..." You say. "...like blood." You could almost feel the smirk tugging at his lips, his hardness pressing against your back as you rode through darkened caves. Your heart beat faster as he chuckled in your ear, sending chills everywhere but your spine.

You weren't afraid.

You rode through orchards of pomegranates, each tree just ripe enough. How did they grow beneath the surface, without the sun to love them, nurture them?

"Welcome...to the Underworld." He said. The chariot stilled, just long enough for Hades to help you out. You step onto the dusty, dirty path and look up at the large gates, decorated with engravings you couldn't quite make out.

He led you through a dusky palace, lit with candles and braziers, all emitting blue flame. You felt dizzy again, swaying into the arms of your conqueror. He picked you up bridal-style, walking through the palace until he came upon a large ornate set of doors.

Hades kicked them open.

Inside, there was a pool-sized bath, steam wafting and disappearing into the air. The water was completely transparent, with rose petals being thrown in by the barrel by wispy creatures in robes.

You were doing better than you thought, seeing as you've never seen creatures such as these before.

He put you down on a bench, looking into your eyes as he untied the sash of your robe you had hastily put on. His hands dropped from the untied sash to grab a platter that had been waiting for you, plucking at the opened fruit there.

In his hand, he held a pomegranate, his other plucking a single seed from within it. He held it to your lips.

You shake your head. No, you think. Food wouldn't help with how sick you were beginning to feel.

"Persephone." He said, firmly. "This will stop the sickness."

"That...doesn't make sense." You say, your voice growing weaker.

"You're dying." He said. "Eat this, and you will belong here. With me. Untethered by mortal sickness and pain, forever."

"Oh, so...you're going to kill me, after all." You say, smirking. Were you sweating?

"Fine." He said. "You've already given me permission." He said. You watch him take a handful of juicy seeds into his mouth, before he pressed his lips to yours. You gasp, trying to push him away, but inhale seeds instead. He pulls away, examining you as you hold the rest of the seeds in your mouth, shaking.

You had never been kissed before. Or touched.

Something within you surged, bathing you in a warm light you had only seen in dreams.

You felt...amazing.

You look into Hades' eyes to see him smiling. He pulls away, taking a step back.

Then, he begins to strip. You watch in fascination and awe at how graceful he is in how he moves, his dirty clothes landing on the floor with a soft thunk.

His chiseled body looked like it had been made of marble. Your eyes rove down his form before you see the stiff body part he had pressed against you in the chariot.

You blush hard as you try to look away, but your eyes flick up to meet his instead. He is smirking down at you as you take him in, inch by inch.

You had been a warrior queen. You have seen what happens in war and participated in slaughtering soldiers, young and old, to protect your people. You have never shied from blood and death, instead welcoming it.

But as you look at the ruler of the Underworld, you try to be brave. You've never done this before, much less seen a naked man like this.

You're scared.

But you made a deal with Hades. You would honor it.

For your people.

With trembling hands, you force your robe open as you rise from the bench. Layer by layer, you drop your clothes to the tiled ground, until you stand before Hades in naught else but your lace panties and undershirt, your nipples peeking out through the sheer fabric.

Hades silently drinks you in with his unearthly gaze, stepping closer to run his fingertips up your arms. You shiver, despite how warm the whole room was around you. His eyes find yours as he runs his hands down to hold yours, your fingers lacing together.

He leads you slowly into the hot bath, his cock bouncing with every step. You let him lead you into the depths of the bath, surprised at how warm the water was. Your cheeks flush for more than just the room temperature, when he comes to a stop at the middle of the pool, pulling you close to him.

His hands lazily rove from your neck down your breasts, his touch light and gentle. You close your eyes, your heart hammering in your ears as your breath catches several times as he explores your body.

His prize.

You open your eyes when he cups your cheek, his eyes drinking you in. He lowers his lips to yours, kissing you softly.

You yield, giving in. His tongue pushes past your lips, his tongue finding yours as he grasps your hands and directs them to his chest.

"Touch me." He whispered against your lips.

"I-I..." You say, almost pulling your hands away. Wasn't he supposed to be...meaner?

"I am yours." Hades said. "Just as you are mine." He brushed a strand of hair behind your ear. With your heart pounding in your ears, your gaze finds his for reassurance. He nods, and you put your hands back on his chest, trailing your fingertips over every muscle and scar there. His breath catches when you touch the tip of his cock, and you can't help but let your hand linger there, stroking his tip again.

He almost kisses you again, but instead lets out a breath between you. You take his cock into your hand, stroking down as your other hand cups the back of his neck.

Hades shivered. "Persephone..." He whispered. His hand wrapped around yours, taking it from his cock before kissing it. He began to back you towards the ledge of the bath, before lifting you up to sit on it. You watched as he opened your legs, before he pressed his lips against your opening in a gentle kiss.

His eyes never left yours.

He inhaled deeply, moaning. "You smell...like heaven." You blush madly, fighting the urge to hide your face in your hands. He smirks up at you, before he licks your opening, his clever tongue finding your clit with ease.

Then, he began to suck.

You throw your head back, gasping in surprise at this new sensation. It was clear that you were a virgin—he knew that—which was why he took this slow with you. You gasp again when he slowly teases your entrance with a finger, a prelude of what would come next.

You could feel him smile when he inserted his finger into you. It went in without resistance; you were so wet, that you heard the squish when he penetrated you.

It wasn't long until he was beckoning inside you with two fingers, his beautiful lips still sucking your clit as you rocked against him. You were getting louder and louder as you felt something powerful building inside you, something you somehow knew would make you feel like you were transcending space and time.

You were right, you realized, as you clutched his hair between your fingers and cried out as tears slipped down your cheeks. You saw stars, the moon...and wondrous pleasure as you experienced your first orgasm brought to you by a man.

No...a god.

You felt yourself become undone around him, the world around you tumbling to a standstill and exploding with immense energy as you came hard around Hades' fingers.

You were smiling up at him as he lay you down on the ground, stroking your cheek as he pushed his length into you.

Inch by inch, he slid in, moaning loudly as he did. He came to a standstill when he hit a barrier, one you dreaded tearing through since you'd learned about it.

This was the barrier you had worked so hard to protect. And now...

Your hand found his on your thigh, lacing your fingers with his as you looked into his eyes.

"I am yours." You say. He strokes your cheek again, before he thrusts past your hymen and hilts within you.

You cry out in pain, wrapping your arms around him. Tears roll down your cheeks, not just at the physical pain...but that emotional well you had hidden so well was overflowing with every inappropriate emotion you had ever had in the human world.

Now...you didn't have to contain it any longer.

Hades looked down into your eyes, the blue light around you making his eyes bluer than you had ever seen.

"I've watched you for a long time." He said, still stroking your cheek. Your hand had gone back down to your thigh to join his. "I knew I had to have you for myself." More silent tears drip down your cheek, but he catches them.

"They're safe?" You ask. "My people?"

"They are well taken care of." He said. You sigh with relief, lacing your fingers with his.

"I'm ready." You say. He nods, before he kisses you with more passion than you thought a god capable of.

The first couple of thrusts hurt. You looked down to see that Hades' cock had some blood on it, but you had been told that was normal. But what you hadn't been told was that you'd enjoy it.

Soon enough, your legs were locked around his waist, your hips instinctually moving with him. You kissed him as passionately as he kissed you, your tongues dancing as he took you for himself, his thrusts becoming harsh and fast.

Hades moaned loudly as he came, filling you to overflowing with his seed. Something within you clicked into place, and somehow you knew your promise and stay there was sealed.

Just as the pomegranate seeds had guaranteed your stay in the Underworld forever.

Maybe this deal wouldn't be so bad after all.