Conquering Of Superman Ch. 06

Story Info
To Earth.
1.1k words
3.9
32.7k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UP2U
UP2U
121 Followers

The Boom Box portal opened and out stepped Power Girl and Darksheid with Superman being dragged by his cape. They were on the Justice League space station.

The station's warning system went off and within in moments the Martian Manhunter had arrived at their location.

"Well, well," stated Darksheid sarcastically "the lone super hero. Here to stop me?"

"No, to welcome you master," answered Jon "the entire station is under your control."

Darksheid could see a control device on Jon's neck. "Excellent" replied Darksheid "and Earth?"

"Your army of Supermen have been raping and impregnating the women of Earth. This has caused a tremendous amount of hatred towards Superman by the males on Earth as their woman, some willingly and some not, have given themselves over to the Supermen. The Earth's militaries have joined together against Superman without realizing that there is an army of Supermen. The hatred is great" replied Jon.

"Perfect! It is time for Earth's new Saviors" laughed Darksheid, "Let it begin."

And with those words spoken, Jon pressed a button and the four of them were teleported to GNN for a live broadcast. Meanwhile Brainiac had recalled the army of Supermen per the plan.

The newscasters were caught off guard by the arrival of the four figures in their news room. Screams could be heard by some of the staff of GNN as they ran in terror at the sight of Darksheid.

Darksheid looked into the camera, "People of Earth, I have brought to you the man who has been raping your women and causing chaos throughout your world. What do you wish me to do with him?"

The telephones began to ring and the e-mails poured into the GNN news room. A mob had gathered outside the news building. Darksheid fired beams from his eyes and the windows shattered. The voices of the mob could be heard, "Kill him, Kill him!"

Darksheid's eyes burned red hot and he laughed, "Now Superman do you hear what everyone wants?"

Superman's mind spun as he could not understand how or why the people of Earth would want him dead.

He thought to himself, "What have I done to them to cause this reaction?"

Darksheid kicked Superman and he flew out the window and into the courtyard outside. The mob moved in on him.

Darksheid jumped out the window with Jon and Power Girl following close behind.

Darksheid landed on top of Superman and with his fist, he connected to Superman's face. Superman felt a sharp pain and then his face hit the ground.

Brainiac from Apokolypis watched intently at the drama unfolding on Earth. He then pressed a button and Superman's body reacted.

Superman ripped off his costume and tore off Power Girl' costume. Before the crowd, he began to fuck her. She fought him but he was too powerful.

The crowded reacted, "Kill him! He has been doing this to all the women. Someone needs to stop him. No one is powerful enough to stop Superman."

With that, Darksheid grabbed Superman and tore him off of Power Girl.

Darksheid hit Superman hard and Brainiac pressed a button that prevented Superman from reacting.

Superman laid naked on the ground at the feet of Darksheid.

Power Girl got up and went to Superman and rammed her three fingers up Superman's ass. His cock immediately stiffened despite the pain he was in and he shot a load of cum. Power Girl smiled.

Darksheid unzipped his trouser and let loose his two cocks. The women in the crowd swoon at the sight of the two large cocks. "Now bring him to me," said Darksheid.

Power Girl lifted Superman by the fingers she had in his ass and brought him before Darksheid.

"Get ready to be humiliated you cock sucking hero," whispered Darksheid into Superman's ear.

Darksheid then yelled out "Do you want to suck my cocks Superman?"

Brainiac pressed a button and Superman reacted by nodding yes.

The crowd gasped at Superman's willingness to suck cock.

Superman's body involuntarily moved closer to Darksheid's cocks.

Superman struggled not to open his mouth but he felt his body being controlled.

Full of confusion, humiliation, and despair Superman felt defeated.

Darksheid was feeding off of his despair.

He had never felt so much psychic despair. And the world's hatred for Superman feed him even more.

Darksheid knew he was inches away from humiliating Superman forever as Superman inched closer to Darksheid's cocks with his mouth open.

As Superman opened his mouth wider with less than an inch to go, Jon sprung into action.

He grabbed Superman and put a teleport device on him and teleported Superman directly into the sun.

Darksheid screamed. He was furious as he realized that he had been tricked by the Martian Manhunter.

Darksheid hit Jon hard and he fell backwards onto the ground.

Power Girl jumped onto Jon and pulled his cock out of his costume.

Within seconds, Jon felt the warmth of the mouth enveloping his cock. He lost his concentation and he body returned to its natural state.

The people around gasped at his form but Jon concentrated on the pleasure being given by Power Girl.

Darksheid walked up and put a real control device on Jon's neck.

Jon fought the device but it was too great. His mind was directed by the device to Power Girl's breast.

They were so soft and large. Her full lips were working his pole. His thoughts were full of lust.

He no longer cared about the JLA. He only wanted to fuck Power Girl.

The ability to manipulate his body included his cock.

He enlarged it and lengthen it. Powere Girl' eyes widened as she realized what was happening in her mouth.

Her pussy got very wet from the idea that Jon's cock could be whatever size she asked.

"Fuck me Jon," said Power Girl as she laid on her back. She spread her legs so that he could have a good shot.

He looked at her cleanly shaved pussy. And with a fast stroke, he was inside her.

"Make it bigger and longer Jon," she screamed.

He immediately did as she asked.

"YES, OH YES!! YOU BASTARD!!!! YOU ARE INCREDIBLE," she panted loudly.

Jon smiled as he pumped in and out of her jewel box.

"Better than Superman?" asked Jon.

"Oh much better than Superman," she responded.

"OH JON!!! OH JON!!!

Darksheid still angry over Jon' deception was going to get even.

Darksheid lined up in front of Jon. "Since you denied me Superman, you now have to suck my cock while fuck Power Girl."

The device on Jon's neck flashed and his mouth opened wide as he accepted one of Darksheid's cock.

This sight made Power Girl even hornier and as Jon pumped her pussy while sucking on Darksheid' cock, she reached up and brought Darksheid's second cock into her mouth.

She was in heaven.

To be continued...

UP2U
UP2U
121 Followers