Conquering the Fearsome Foursome Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pulled my cock out of her, stopping as the head neared her opening. The coolness of the air on my wet shaft and balls only heightened the sensations. I eased it back in and felt a fluttering on my shaft and head as it moved deeper into her juicy twat. I inadvertently moaned into her mouth and she held me tighter to her. As I pulled back out, I, again, felt the fluttering. I pushed back in and this time it was more pronounced. I moaned again and, rather than taking the long, deliberate strokes, I changed to short ones so whatever she was doing, she could continue.

"What are you doing to me?"

"You like it?"

"Yessss!"

"Good! Me too! I want your cum but I want to feel every throb and every spurt that big cock has for me."

Our kissing became more passionate and I caressed her body with my hands and pushed my cock into her pulsating pussy.

"I can feel you cock getting thicker. You're going to give me it soon, aren't you? Come on, lover, let me have it."

My balls tightened up almost instantly after hearing her talk like that to me. I felt my hot cream traveling up my shaft and, as my cock began to throb, shoot out the end and coat her pussy walls. I held her close to me as I moaned through a long awaited orgasm.

"Oh God, Jack. Yes!" As I filled her love hole with my hot sticky jism, she shuddered and had another orgasm herself, although nowhere near the intensity of the others.

I fell on top of her, exhausted. She gave me a big hug and squeezed her pussy muscles around my cock, "I loved it. I loved fucking you."

"I did too. Although I don't like the past tense you used. I hope we aren't done yet."

Laughing, Marian said, "Ok, love. I love fucking you. And, no, we are not done. Not by a long shot."

What a night that was....and one we have repeated often too.

Back to the present....

A few days later, at our weekly luncheon, she regaled everyone with the wonderful things her new planner was going to do for her and how her ex-husband would probably go broke long before she did. "That asshole ex of mine had all our investments in government mutuals and t-bills. Now I'm going to be diverted."

"You mean diversified, not diverted...that is unless you're going in a new direction" I quipped. Her naïveté never ceased to amaze me. And the fact that she didn't realize we were poking fun either made it even funnier.

"Humph" she snorted. "Jack, you recommended her to me and now I can relax and enjoy myself, so I am going to buy you your lunch today." The other girls protested. Sylvia said "I recommended you to Dr. Hirsch when you needed a dentist, and did I get a lunch? No!"

"That recommendation, my dear, cost me thousands of dollars. I thought he was going to scrape these pearlies down to a nub. A lunch, my ass!" Anna rolled her eyes and the ladies all looked at Sheryl, obviously remembering the whole mess.

Irene piped in, "What about that man I introduced you to, he took you out too! No wait, forget I said it." Everyone laughing simultaneously and hooting "Mr. Boogers!"

All of this was way before my time, so I was at a complete loss. Anna looked over at me putting her finger at her nose in the "picking motion", and faking a shudder. I just raised my eyebrows and gave one of those "I gotcha" nods.

"I'll take that lunch, and if she makes you some real money, I'll expect a lunch every week."

"Fat chance!"

The remaining lunch went pretty much like that, loud laughing and poking fun at whoever said, or did, anything remotely out of place. Nothing was sacred. I loved these things.

Irene continued to visit me every Monday morning like clockwork and stayed into the early afternoon. The sex was always incredible and she would pique my interest by wearing something new and sexy each time. Sometimes it was a see-through teddy, crotch-less panties, or maybe had a silk nightgown under her clothes. Monday Night Football took a definite second to Monday Morning Irene.

"I told Anna," she whispered in my ear after we had just finished making love. Not really back into the real world yet, "Huh?" "I told Anna, you know, about us, this, our Mondays together." "Um, why? No, never mind. Uh, what'd she say?"

"Startled at first" she said repositioning herself so that we could look into each other's eyes. "She suspected that I was seeing someone. I guess I wasn't being as big a bitch as Rebecca normally is. She's known about my situation at home for a long time. She was more surprised that it was you I was sleeping with, than that I was sleeping with anyone at all."

"Great. She'll tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends, and so on, and so on. Rebecca is gonna fry me on Wednesday, before she tosses me out of the group. She already thinks I am a bad influence on you all anyway. She thinks I am corrupting you all with my 'youthful indiscretions'. I drink too much; drive too fast; and I date all the wrong women. Hell, I probably fart in the wrong pitch too!"

Giggling at my reference to Rebecca's disdain for me, "No, Anna promised me that it would stay between us, you, me and Anna." Feeling a little relieved, I felt a little levity was in order. "So does Anna want to join us?"

Irene gave me one of her infamous "evil eyes" that intimidated Sheryl and Anna so, and a playful slap to the chest, "With that, I'm outta here." Still laughing as she dressed herself, I continued, "Come on, Anna's so naïve, she may not even realize it's happening. Then Rebecca can really bust my balls."

"You ARE corrupting us. You're terrible!" Then, giving me her killer smile and a wink, "See ya' Wednesday." And she was gone.

Wednesday came, and since Rebecca was absent, much to my relief, I got to play the round with them. Sheryl tossed her clubs in the cart with Irene's, so I was paired with Anna. The first two holes were agony, waiting for the other shoe to drop, but it never did. As a matter of fact, she behaved as if she never knew. Maybe she forgot, was my biggest hope. No, not even Anna could forget a bombshell like that. Well, she was being a true friend to both of us, so I had to admire her for that.

The following day, I was going over my broker statements when the phone rang. Anna was on the other end and she appeared to be flustered. "I got my statements from the broker today and I just can't make heads or tails of them. They don't look like anything I used to get before." "I am looking at mine too, so maybe if you tell what has got your panties in a bunch, I can walk you through it."

"What's got my 'PANTIES IN A BUNCH' is the fact that you got me into all this so your gonna get your CANDY ASS over here and teach me how to read these."

Damn, she's pissed. "Ok, ok! I am on my way." I was going to say "keep your shirt on", but thought better of it, considering how my panties comment went over.

I raced over there and was really surprised at her demeanor when she answered the door. It was if I had dropped by unexpectedly with a bouquet of flowers.... which is Anna's usual mood. She escorted me over to her statements at the kitchen table and pointed to them as if they were demonically possessed. I sat down and glanced through them page by page. They were in the exact same format as mine were, so this was going to be easy.

"Ok, what's got your ... uh, what don't you understand?"

"I don't understand any of it! Help me, please!" Her facial expression changed to one like a child looking to her teacher for the answer to question number three. It was cute but I knew Anna pretty well now. She was naïve and needed the dirty jokes explained, but she was not dumb. There's maybe one or two things on these statements that would need explaining, but not the whole thing. Something's up.

I walked her through, page by page, telling her the things she needed to be aware of and how to track her investments throughout the month, so that these statements won't have any real surprises. "Any questions?"

"Um, well, yeah. What is that box again?"

"Ok Anna, what gives? You are not stupid, so out with it, why am I here?"

She stood and walked into the den and stood by the window looking out. I followed her and stood in the doorway, waiting for her reply. In the brief seconds that I stood there, I noticed she was looking especially good today. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was something different. Hell, I'm a man, so it was probably something obvious, but it still eluded me.

"Irene told me."

Thud! There went the other shoe. Now what? Was I going to get a lecture about being nice to her friend, that I shouldn't hurt her? Maybe she was going to tell me to leave her alone all together. Or...maybe she wanted to join us. I chuckled to myself at the thought of that, although I sure as hell would enjoy it.

"Of all of us in the group, why did you choose her? I mean, well, she's married. I'm the one with no attachments."

Stunned, I entered the room as she sat down on the couch, waiting for my answer. I couldn't use some smart-ass remark for this one. I sat opposite her on the matching loveseat, and looked directly into her eyes.

"Anna, wow, um, with Irene and me, it wasn't like I chose her over anyone else. It just happened." Geez, was that a cliché, if I ever heard one. "We found ourselves in a situation, to be honest, I really couldn't, or rather, didn't want to escape from. I like her, a lot, and I enjoy being with her. And if you're worried that I'm going to hurt her in some way, I'm not. Really! We've discussed all of the potential outcomes and we understand and have agreed not to make trouble for the other, regardless of our feelings."

"That's nice. Could you fit me in on Thursdays?"

"What?"

"I think you are attractive too, and I need to be with a man, more so than Irene. Unless, you don't think I am attractive enough."

"Thursdays?" Think, Jack, think. You are stepping into something great, so try to be suave, say something to sweep her off her feet. "Thursdays work for me. Sounds great." Dumb-shit! 'Sounds great', 'works for me', lame, lame, lame.

She smiled at me. I guess my mentally slapping myself silly showed.

"What about Irene? I would hate for her to have all the men in her life cheating on her."

"Irene will be fine. Hell, it was her idea for me to get you over here."

I sat there looking at the floor, contemplating what was happening, trying to get a grip on the reality of it all.

"Today is Thursday! Why are you way over there?" With a coy little smile, she motioned for me to join her on the couch.

Since I had lost total control of the situation so far, I needed to get some of it back. "I am going to stay here...and watch for a while."

"Watch? Watch what?" Oh, my little innocent friend, you are going to entertain me.

She was sitting there, wearing a baby blue, sleeveless button-up top and a white mid-thigh length skirt, nothing on her feet except for a gold ankle bracelet that always drew my attention to her long slender legs. That's when it hit me...what was different today was that she rarely ever wore short skirts around the house.

"What are you going to watch?"

"Stand up please" I ordered. Surprisingly she obeyed without protesting, or questioning, out loud at least. "Show me what you got." I motioned with my finger for her to turn around and let me see her from all sides. Again she complied. I guess she figured this is how I do it. "Mmm, very nice body Anna, very nice. Are you pleased with it?"

"Huh? Um, yea, I guess."

"Don't guess Anna. You should be pleased. You have a figure men fight over."

"Well none have, that I know of" she replied.

"What, the clubs men? They are too busy chasing the skirts downtown. No, you have a great body, and I would like to see more of it, please. So go ahead."

"Go ahead and what? Spin, dance, what?"

"Start by showing me those tits." She looked at me a second, then I think the light went on, she understood.

Standing in front of me, she started at the bottom button and, one by one, opened her blouse to me. Her stomach was still flat from all the sit-ups, etc she did at the clubhouse health spa. She finished and opened it up, showing me her small bra-clad tits. Getting into the spirit of a strip tease, she even bent over and did the shoulder shake. No movement there, but I didn't care, they looked good. She pulled the blouse off and let it fall to the floor at her feet. Then gave it a kick and it flew into the corner behind a chair.

"The bra," I ordered. "Wouldn't you like to do it for me?" she asked in her sultry schoolgirl voice.

"No, I want to see you do it."

Pouting, she reached behind her and unclasped it, letting the ends fall to her sides. She pulled the straps off her shoulders but held the cups in place, covering her tits. She stepped up to me and bent over, letting her arms out and the bra fell into my lap, covering my now achingly hard cock.

She stood there, I guess waiting for me to touch them, but I just sat there, looking at them. For being on the small side, her nipples were a bit large. They were dark, in stark contrast to her creamy pale skin. They were almost as dark as her regular tan.

"Touch them", I ordered. Surprised that I wasn't the one going to be doing the touching, she straightened up and ran her hands over them quickly. "Is that the way you touch yourself? Show me how you touch them when you are alone."

She gave me a very questioning look, like she was wondering what kind of idiot she had gotten involved with now. Her fingers traced a line around each breast, circling in on her protruding nipples. She closed her eyes and, when her fingers reached her nipples, gave them a tug. "Ohhh!"

When she opened her eyes, they became like saucers very quickly. What she saw was my erect manhood poking out of my shorts, with her bra dangling over the head. She reached out to touch it, but I stopped her before she made contact. Disappointed, she asked me to at least remove the bra. I smiled, hesitated for a few seconds and removed it slowly. When my dick came into full view, she grabbed her breasts with her hands, began to knead them, followed by firm pulls on her nipples. Her eyes zeroed in on my swollen member and the droplet of pre-cum that oozed out.

"That skirt ... lose it." She was now getting into this and didn't waste any time shucking them and kicking them in the opposite direction of her blouse. She looked unbelievably good, standing there in only her silk panties.

"Are you wet?" I asked. She replied with a prim "I think so."

"Your skirt is lonely over there, I think your panties should join it, don't you?"

Now, fully enjoying this, she turned away from me and pushed out her ass toward me. It took a lot to not reach out and palm each of those butt cheeks. She wiggled her ass as she slid her panties off her hips. When they reached her thighs, she bent completely over, not only showing off her flexibility, but also giving me an unobstructed view of her shimmering pussy. The way the sunlight hit, it almost glittered. I leaned forward and could smell her musky sex, and felt more liquid seep from my cock. The panties slid off effortlessly and actually did join her skirt.

"Magnificent!" Anna reached between her legs and gave her labia a gentle caress, trying to excite me into action. Although I was already beyond excited, her rubbing her pussy made both of us hot and bothered. She spread her legs and, using all her fingers, stroked herself into a frenzy. I observed that Anna was unable to maintain her balance, so I grabbed her hips and guided her down next to me on the loveseat.

She was practically oblivious to my presence there. I say practically because occasionally she would open her eyes and stare at my manhood before returning to her turbulent activity. Using both hands, one fiddling with her swollen clit and the other plugging fingers into her hole, she moaned and groaned continuously. Her nipples were pointing outward, and looked ever so inviting. I leaned into her, kissing her shoulder, I cupped a breast gently, giving it a squeeze. Welcoming the contact, she increased her own velocity on her drenched pussy. I applied more pressure to her soft breast, pinching and tugging on her sensitive nipples. Throwing her head back, she came. Her body stiffened and then shook, biting her lip to stifle a scream, only to release and emit a sound that could only be described as a combination of a scream, moan and a groan. It was amazing and I knew I had to hear it again, but this time from my own doing, not hers.

I let her relax a bit before wrapping my arms around her, holding her tight into me. I whispered in her ear, "You are a most remarkable woman!" She smiled through her panting for air and then turned to return my embrace. I looked at her beautiful face and kissed her. Hugging and kissing her wasn't enough though, I wanted to give this lady the same pleasures that she gave to me. I moved my hand down to her belly, and caressed her flat stomach, before inching down to her pussy.

"Mmmm. Yes. Ooooh," she moaned as she kissed and licked my lips. My fingers slid through her pubic hair, over her engorged clitoris, and over her pussy lips. She was unbelievably wet, drenching my fingers. As my fingers moved over her labia, I made sure that I also always had contact with her clit. Each time I pulled my finger back out, I would finish with it pressed hard against her nub, my fingers rubbed the clit and hood, eliciting moans and groans of pleasure.

I changed my stroking then to include pushing two fingers into her pussy, but only up to the second knuckle, then pull them completely out to satisfy her clit again. Her legs were as wide apart as they could possibly go. When I was certain she was not expecting more, I rammed my fingers into her completely, causing her to bolt upright and cry out. I released her from my arm around her shoulder to let her thrash about some as I thumped my fingers into her receptive cunt. We both were looking at her snatch, watching me pound my fingers into her faster and harder, her juices squirting all over my hands. With each plunge, she grunted until she could take it no more. Again, her body went rigid as she was hit with another orgasm. She placed her hand on mine to stop my pumping, as she gasped for air.

"I can't breathe! I can't breathe! Oh! Ooooh. Whew!" Her chest heaving as her lungs filled with air. She leaned into me, placing her head on my shoulder. My fingers, actually my whole hand, were covered in her sap and the room had the unmistakable aroma of sex. Anna watched me lick my fingers clean, savoring her special flavor. Watching me enjoy her essence, she reached for my aching cock, running her fingers up and down the shaft before stopping at the head to smear some pre-cum. She put her fingertips to her mouth and, in a very seductive manner, licked, and then sucked them.

"You want to taste more of me?"

She nodded with her returning to my cock for some more sticky fluid.

"I want to taste more of you too."

Her eyes were blazing at the idea of being able to give me pleasure and get the same in return...at the same time too.

"Jerk-off never wanted to do it that way. 'One at a time', he'd always say," as we moved from the loveseat to the floor. "I want you in my bed. I have always visualized us there, making love repeatedly." She tugged on my hand and escorted me up to her room.

Her bedroom was very similar to Irene's, spacious with vaulted ceilings and skylights right over the bed. On a clear night she would be able to fall asleep under the stars. Her bed was a cherry-wood, four-poster king. I couldn't help but notice that the covers were already pulled down, similar to the service provided by the finest hotels. The urge to look for a mint on the pillow passed quickly.

I pulled her too me, holding her slender body to mine, I kissed her. I then, picked her up and carried her to the bed, placing her head gently on the pillow. Women are never sexier than when they are just before sex. And Anna was no exception. I crawled in beside her and held her to me, kissing her again, but with more intensity now.