Conquering the Maid

Story Info
Executive takes a young Latina janitor.
3.2k words
4.38
89.6k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young Latina quaked in fear as she felt the large cock head press against her clenched asshole. Soon her worst fear was confirmed as the man pushed his helmet past her resisting knot, and she heard him groan in pleasure as her efforts to tighten her anal canal and keep him out only brought him more pleasure as her guts tightened around his invading cock.

"Yeah, that's it senorita, fight it." Todd chuckled, shoving more of his ample shaft further up her ass. "Oh yeah..." He moaned in ecstasy as he forced his way into her bowels, taking his time.

The young brown woman trembled against the corporate suite desk, her legs splayed and the polished wood cold against her belly. Her attacker shifted one of his large hands from squeezing her waist, and looped her long glossy black hair around his forearm, pulling her head upright as he pushed downward with his other hand, holding her bent over the CEO's desk.

She groaned and pleaded with him, "You're too big, por favor, not in mi culo," she desperately panted, feeling him fill her up more. Todd just laughed at her and kept sawing his cock back and forth, working it deeper with each forward stroke until he finally had his meaty rod completely sheathed, his balls slapping against her thighs as he quickened his pace, sensing her acquiescence now that he had completed his conquest of her. He had begun two hours earlier, catching her by surprise and forcing her to her knees. First her mouth and then her tender slit had taken his large hard cock.

Luisa had started working for the janitorial service that cleaned his offices two weeks ago, and the executive had noticed her immediately as she finished emptying the trash one early morning. The company was based on the west coast, in Los Angeles, and he had come in early for a conference call with a New York based client three hours ahead of the west coast clocks.

Luisa was decades younger than the other maids, barely into her twenties, with a slim waist, gently flaring hips and a full round ass. Her breasts were small, but clearly natural, with nipples that tented her shirt, defying the efforts of her thin bra to conceal them beneath the company uniform of tan slacks and a black polo shirt. She was a tiny woman with dusky skin, barely a hundred pounds and just over five feet tall, her long black hair tied into a single thick braid that swung down the middle of her back as she moved around the room making certain all her chores were completed as she left for the day. Her dark complexion showed off her Indian ancestry, as did her wide cheekbones and slightly slanted eyes. Her lips were full though and her pert nose hinted at the mixture of European and perhaps even African heritage mixed in with indigenous background.

He'd merely grunted hello that day, preoccupied by the bad news he had to break to the NY based client, but he had noticed how full her ass was as she walked away, and how slender her waist was above. Her hair shone under the ceiling lights, a rich glossy black any woman would envy and every man would dream of pulling as he stuffed his cock into her doubtless tight pussy.

On subsequent early mornings he'd gradually taken more notice of her, admiring how the thin cotton shirt clung to her breasts, outlining their upwelling curves. She bent over in front of him one day, picking up a scrap of something on the floor, her legs straight, stretching her work slacks tightly over the large globes of her full buttocks, and he noticed the gap between her thighs. He'd always preferred girls whose slim thighs didn't hide their pussies, especially bent over from behind. He'd felt his cock twitch then, and start to lengthen, pushing his own dress pants out. She caught his glance as she straightened back up and her eyes widened for a second as she looked back up at him, perhaps noticing how his expanding cock was tenting his slacks. She left quickly then, nodding to him as she dragged her vacuum cleaner out into the hallway, quietly shutting his office door.

He hadn't given her any further thought that day, but found himself thinking of her as he lay in bed that night, stroking his cock. He was recently divorced and a bit bitter about it. The thought of taking the slim Mexican cleaning girl, of pushing her to her knees and choking her with his large cock, of shoving his rod up her snatch, and fucking her big ass, something his ex-wife had always denied him, made his cock pulse and he soon shot his load, dreaming of the little Latina maid.

It was several days later he first began to plan how to achieve this perverted desire, and at first it was no more than a masturbatory fantasy, but gradually he realised he could make his dream real. He spoke fluent Spanish, having been posted in Mexico City years before at an earlier job, and Luisa had mentioned having to finish paying off her coyote to another cleaning woman in the hallways, assuming the tall gringo would not understand.

He did though. He knew she was referring to the gangs that smuggled undocumented immigrants into California, and found them work at restaurants, janitorial services, and other menial jobs where their lack of papers would not be questioned. Learning she was in debt and unable to go to the police without fear of being deported tipped his fantasies into a plan he could use to ensure his next orgasms would not be from jerking off. He waited a few days, letting his desire and cum build up, and learned the cleaning crew arrived at three in the morning and on some days only two women were assigned to his office. It was a simple matter to slip the other woman, a dour matron of formidable years, a hundred dollars to call in sick at the last minute, leaving Luisa alone in the building.

Todd arrived shortly after Luisa had gotten to the office. She was on her knees scrubbing a stain from the carpet when he strode in and, without speaking, grabbed her from behind, closing his hands around her breasts, fondling her soft flesh, and pinching her nipples erect. She'd screamed and protested, but there was no one to hear, and his command to shut up stopped her protests, although she whimpered in fear as he continued to massage her breasts, and then slide a hand between her legs, cupping her mound.

He turned her around to face him and sternly told her he knew she was illegal, that she had no choice but to do as he told and that he would pay her afterwards so she would be free of her remaining obligations to her smugglers.

"I'm no puta," Luisa spat back, "I'm an honest woman."

She stood defiantly in front of him in her mussed shirt, partially untucked from his groping of her breasts, looking up at this towering white man, his shoulders broad and his arms thick with muscle from working out at the gym. She knew she could not fight him, and that tonight she was alone in the building, with no help.

Todd just laughed at her and told her to strip, that he wanted her nude and on her knees.

She froze, and then began to babble how she couldn't do that, how she was a good girl, a proper woman, that she had a novio, a boyfriend at home.

Todd laughed again and told her he would tear her clothing off if necessary and tie her up. He showed her the rope and duct tape he had brought in his gym bag and in a no nonsense tone let her know if he had to use these tools he would begin by fucking her ass before exploring the rest of her.

"Is that what you want, slut?" He teased, "Do you want it rough and hard up your culo?" "Or are you going to be a good puta, and strip and start sucking my dick?"

Trapped, faced with the prospect of being forced to suck cock or tied up and sodomised against her will, she begged, but soon realised there was no way out without submitting to this powerful man.

Still pleading she pulled her polo shirt over her head and reached back to unhook her bra, revealing her light brown breasts and dark nipples to him. He gestured towards her slacks and she reluctantly pulled them down and off, standing in front of him clad only in her lacy panties, tuffs of curly black hair peeking out from the sides.

Todd shuddered in delight. His plan was working perfectly and this little Mexican slut with a thick natural bush would soon be making him cum. He knew, having waited all week without masturbating, that he'd come hard and repeatedly. He'd make this young girl, barely out of her teens his slave, choking her with his cock, making her swallow when he came and then fucking both of the holes between her legs, whether she agreed or not.

Luisa trembled, afraid and nude, sliding her panties down her thighs and stepping out of them, revealing her unshaven slit, protected only by its thatch of short black curls. She was surprised to realise she was wet, her pussy swelling and flushing as blood rushed to her groin. Before he could see and smell her arousal she hurriedly knelt before the big man, undoing his belt, and pulling down his zipper. She slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles and helped him step free, gasping when she raised her eyes back to his hard cock bobbing only inches from her face.

He was huge, bigger than any of boyfriends, and his cock glowed with a pink hue, broken only by pulsing bluish veins, and the deep red head, already drooling pre-cum. His helmet flared broader than she expected, and she had to open her jaw wider than anticipated just to accommodate it in her mouth. She rubbed her rough, cat like tongue underneath his shaft, feeling Todd's fingers twinning in her hair, urging her forward, forcing more of his cock into her mouth. She felt his head bump her tonsils as he shoved her face back and forth, insisting she take more of him into her tiny mouth. She gagged and choked as he used her mouth as a pussy, fucking her face as she drooled helplessly on his cock.

Luisa looked up at him imploringly hoping he'd take pity on her and let her suck him slowly and gently like her boyfriend liked. It was not to be. Todd enjoyed hearing her choke and gag and took full advantage of her inability to resist him, repeatedly jamming his cock into the entrance of her throat, striving to make her swallow his long and thick cock, knowing she was too small to take all of him, but desperately wanting to stuff his whole cock down her throat. He almost succeeded several times, leaving her retching as her gag reflex made her throat spasm around his shaft. By the time he gave her a break several minutes later she was a mess, her eyes watering, strands of saliva dripping onto her chest, her breasts heaving as she struggled to breathe.

He let her rest a minute, relishing the sense of power coursing through his blood at this small woman defeated by his manhood, knowing she would soon yield her tightest and most private possessions to further pleasure him. When Luisa began to suck on his cock again he let her set the pace, rewarding her with gentle stroking of her hair, like petting a dog. He groaned and complimented her on her oral skills.

"That's it, little puta, suck my big cock." He sneered at her, knowing now that now that he had broken her will he could get away with first fucking her pussy and then taking her ass. He suspected she'd resist the last, and looked forward to forcing her to accept his whole cock in every hole.

He enjoyed a few more minutes of her desperate attempts to make him cum in her mouth, marvelling at how she strove to get as much of his cock as she could into her small mouth, and how greedily she licked and tongued his heavy ballsack, bathing his nuts, and rolling them on her tongue. His cock felt larger and harder than he had ever been, and he gasped at the tendrils of pleasure shooting up into his stomach and down his thighs, radiating from the throbbing cock the obedient maid continued to suck, lick, and choke down. He knew he'd cum soon if he let her continue to worship his cock with her mouth, and he wanted to taste her first.

Bending down, he toyed with her breasts, rolling and pinching her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, drawing agonised yelps and groans from her. He smelled her rich and pungent odor as soon as he lifted her up and onto his desk, spreading her legs wide and leaning into her fragrant pussy. He went down on his own knees in front of the young janitor, slowly licking her slit, feeling her engorged outer lips part under his tongue and savouring the juices dripping from her pussy and pearling on her thick thatch. He parted her bush with his fingers, revealing her pink inner flesh, and lapped her eagerly, tonguing up and down her length, and poking the tip of his tongue up to the top of her slit, where her clitoris emerged from its protective hood. He swirled his tongue around her clit, gently flicking it side to side as Luisa began to gasp and moan, finally taking pleasure in his efforts.

It took time but he gradually brought her to the edge of orgasm, standing and sliding his cock into her in one smooth movement as she trembled on the brink of cumming. She cried out in shock as he stretched her open, willingly spreading her legs further, and then wrapping them around his waist as he thrust deep into her. She began to spasm then, cumming on his cock as he picked up his pace, thrusting balls deep each time, pulling out until her pussy lips stretched into a circle gripping his cock head, before plunging back into her wet depths. He fucked her violently for long minutes, forcing her to take him deep, before finally unloading in her womb, spraying her insides with jets of hot cum, as she told him not to cum in her, that she was unprotected.

Luisa sat up as he withdrew, his cock and pubic hair matted and gleaming with her juices. She frantically swiped at her gaping pussy, scooping out gobs of his semen with her fingers until he ordered her to stop and return to her knees.

Luisa was exhausted by her earlier efforts sucking him, and by his vigorous fucking. Her pussy felt sore, and looked puffy and swollen, flushed reddish brown. More of his cum dripped down her thighs as she returned to sucking on his majestic cock, still half hard. She diligently cleaned his cock with her tongue, licking him clean, knowing that was what men liked. She was shocked and appalled to realise she wasn't finished when it began to expand and harden under her ministrations.

Soon she was gagging again, his hands once more wrapped in her glossy hair, her head bobbing up and down his shaft as he forced his cock into her throat. She wretched and gasped but let him do as he pleased with her mouth, praying he would soon shoot his seed. She wasn't the sort to swallow if given a chance but knew she had no choice in her current situation. She resigned herself to letting him have his way with her yet again, telling herself she would quit as soon as she returned to the cleaning services company that had hired her to vacuum his office.

She pleaded in vain when he lifted her to her feet and turned her around, bending her over his desk with her ass elevated, her toes barely grazing the carpet. She'd let one of her boyfriends use her ass once and instinctively knew that was Todd's desire. She knew her pleas would be unheeded but couldn't stop herself, babbling in a mix of Spanish and English, promising she would do anything else, that he could fuck her throat, cum in her pussy as often as he'd liked, swearing she'd come to his apartment and do whatever he asked if he would just not...

His first thrust ripped a startled cry of anguish from her throat as she felt her anal passage stretched wide and her guts shoved aside by his wide flaring head probing deep into her. She continued to plea and sob as he grabbed her waist and began to shove her whole body back and forth, making her take his whole cock balls deep in her tightest, most sensitive passage. Guttural moans let him know when he'd reached deeper than anyone else had ever been in her ass, and she trembled as his heavy balls slapped upward, striking her sensitive clitoris. She gasped as threads of pleasure began to replace the agonising throbs of her stretched rectum.

Soon she found herself pushing back at him, relishing the feeling of his hips slapping into her spongy ass cheeks. She growled at him to cum, to shoot his cum up her ass, begged him as she trembled on the brink of her own orgasm. Seconds later she shook powerfully, losing her footing as she came on his thrusting cock, held up only by his own rapid and deep strokes into her bowels.

She came again as she felt his cock throb and gush pulse after pulse of hot semen deep in her ass. She moaned her assent as he lay against her back, joining him in a post coital bliss, her breath slowing and returning to normal as his cock shrunk and eventually plopped out of her now gaping asshole.

She knew enough to collapse at his feet and carefully lick his shrinking rod until it shone clean and wet. When she had finished she looked up at him and told him he couldn't do this to her ever again.

Todd looked down at the slim Latina maid, covered in her own spit and drool, her breasts swaying, her dark nipples stiff, his cream still streaking her inner thighs, and replied she would do whatever he wanted, whenever he wished, and that she was now his personal sex slave. He wrote down his personal address and told her to go home and pack her things, that she was moving in with him.

Luisa, nodded, defeated, and secretly elated, "Si, Senor."

She knew this man would soon be the father of her children, would give her the life she had sought crossing the border. She would have to learn to deepthroat his large cock, and let him take her pussy and ass as he wanted, but she would be wealthy and pleasured.

She decided she could live with that.