Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 05

Story Info
Thelox fucks Power Girl into a mountain.
7.5k words
4.64
13.3k
29
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
334 Followers

Chapter 5-Powerless

The Justice League was a collection of the world's strongest super heroines, defenders of the Earth and the planet's foremost defense against superhuman threats both terran and extraterrestrial. It was formed by the five core members of the League, Power Girl, Wonder Woman, Batgirl, Jesse Quick, Green Lantern and Hawkgirl. Together they formed the founders of the Justice League and set an example for other women in the world, which led to more members joining the League and increasing their numbers. Thelox could not help but liken them to modern-day Amazons after researching their many battles and titanic victories. They were a powerful lot that he had to add to his massive harem, and have them he shall.

As Thelox already learned from Diana, the JL was based in a massive space station called the Watchtower, a fusion of human and kryptonian technology courtesy of Power Girl. It hung in Earth's orbit, watching diligently for anything significant on the planet or in space. It housed the entirety of the League, and according to Hawkgirl, was also a powerful weapon of last resort. Thelox took note of that little tidbit as he was brought aboard the space station with Hawkgirl to meet the League. As expected, Wonder Woman put in a good word for him judging by their warm welcome.

"Greetings, Justice League, I am Thelox of Astrea." Thelox greeted the group of beautiful heroes. "It's an honor to meet Earth's finest defenders."

"It's a please to meet you too. Wonder Woman already gave us a heads up about why you're here." Power Girl said as she walked up to shake his hand. "Welcome to Earth, Thelox."

"Thank you kindly, Power Girl." Thelox took the offered hand and quickly studied her fine figure.

Power Girl was yet another epitome of female perfection. She was an extremely powerful alien woman, gorgeous as always and striking quite the alluring figure in her bright white one-piece suit (complemented with distinct chest-window), complementing the gleaming blue of her knee-high boots and gloves, and the sweet scarlet of her lopsided cape. With bright blue eyes and short blonde hair that reached the top of her shoulders, she had a very powerful but casual look about her.

Of course, that didn't take away from her beautiful image as well. Curvaceous and muscled, voluptuous and busty, she seemed like the dream girl of near any man on the planet, and maybe any woman too. At 6'2, with a grand frame and perky disposition, she certainly charmed everyone she met one way or another. Even villains seemed to hold her in high regard, though perhaps that was purely on account of her enormous breasts and the chest window that showed off her cleavage so nicely. They way they just seemed to thrust out of her chest, majestic and glorious, had all eyes on them and all eyes loving them.

"I'm sorry for dropping in without at least a heads up. I figured talking with you directly would be safer than sending a message and making you all suspicious." Thelox said. He looked around at the Watchtower. "This is an amazing station you have here. Truly the pinnacle of terran ingenuity."

"That's what happens when you merge human and kryptonian technology." Power Girl said proudly. "Say, you must have had a long trip to get here by yourself. Do you want to rest up a bit before we get down to business? Our residential block is mostly empty right now."

"That would be great, thank you." Thelox smiled. "Could one of you show me where is it?"

Batgirl, the curvaceous redhead in black and yellow, raised her hand. "I can-"

"Dibs!"

Thelox blinked as someone appeared beside him and grasped his arm. Looking down, he saw it was a teenage girl with short black hair and lavender eyes hugging his arm to her admittedly ample chest. The girl wore a tight fitting black and silver one piece like Power Girl, but had an open neckline that left her cleavage bare to his hungry gaze, along with matching thigh high boots. She looked familiar but didn't immediately recognize her until Power Girl spoke.

"Atlee, please don't glomp the alien visitor." She scolded. "Show some manners."

"First come, first serve." The now named Atlee stuck her tongue out at a fuming Batgirl and dragged Thelox away, making sure to keep a tight hold on him. "Let me give you a grand tour of the place most people on Earth has never even dreamed of!"

"I'm trembling with anticipation." Thelox grinned, making the girl blush. The wolf was now in the sheep's herd.

XXXXXX

When her dear friend Power Girl, known only to her as Karen Starr, allowed her to stay and work together with her as superheroes, Atlee thought her life couldn't get any better. She found her calling in saving people, she got to see everything the surface world had to offer, and got to live with her best friend, and gain even more friends! Working in the watchtower was cool too, don't forget that. But then some handsome alien ambassador comes along and the world seems brighter now!

Atlee took to her duty as Thelox's tour guide with great enthusiasm, showing him every place in the Watchtower that's not off limits on their way to the residential block where some of the heroines stay on site. She's not so blind to the glances the other women were giving him; if he had shown up at Titan's Tower, half the Titans would be asking him out by now. Throwing them all a stern (for her) glare, Atlee hugged Thelox's arm closer to her chest and pulled him along.

As for Thelox, he was loving the territorial behavior the young girl was showing. Not even twenty minutes on the Watchtower and the women were already being affected by his presence. They were only giving looks of interest for now, but the longer he stayed here, the stronger he'll have an effect on them. As it was, Atlee was already feeling possessive of him and she wasn't even around him for that long. The fact that he saw Power Girl and Batgirl glancing at his covered cock in his suit said that he was on the right track.

"And here's my room!" Atlee said cheerfully, almost pushing Thelox into her room in the Watchtower's residential block. It was the last room on the first level, with a noticeable girly feel to it with pink walls and stuffed animals and silk sheets to give the place a "home away from home" feel to it. "I don't use it that often since I live with Power Girl, but it's my little abode I use when I'm stuck here on watch duty. Like it?"

"It's very quaint." Thelox said smiling. "You have a sense for style."

Atlee blushed and twiddled her fingers. "T-Thanks."

Smiling, Thelox took a step towards the blushing teen, subtly increasing his aura to wash over her. "So, is there a reason why we're here and not at my own room?"

"M-Maybe," Atlee stammered. "I've noticed the way the other women look at you when we were coming here."

"I've noticed that too." Thelox nodded.

"And I didn't want them making you uncomfortable, since this is your first time here and all." She said.

"Well, I will admit, those stares they were giving me did unsettle me a bit., especially the lady in purple." He lied, laying it on a bit thick.

"Y-Yeah, Huntress has that effect on people."

"I think I need your help in calming myself down." He was closer to her now, her breasts pressing against his chest.

Atlee's face was beet red as she looked up at the taller man. "How can I help you?"

Thelox answered her question by dragging her into a rough kiss, his large arms wrapping around her smaller body to keep her close. Atlee didn't even try to struggle, rather, she merely sought to be closer to this strange but attractive man who made her feel funny things. She yelped into his mouth as his hands groped her firm behind, and his touch made her feel hotter.

As he dominated her mouth with his tongue, Thelox willed his bodysuit off his body, and his skin-tight clothing just melted off him like smoke. Atlee felt his now bare body rubbing against hers and ran her hands along his muscular arms and chest, humming in pleasure at his warm skin as he continued to dominate her mouth and tongue. Thelox took one of her hands and slowly guided it to his cock.

When her hand touched something warm, hard and thick, Atlee whimpered and pulled away to look down at his lap. She gasped as she saw her fingers wrapped around the fat cock the other heroines had been looking at so blatantly. It was in her hand now, fingers tightly around it, and she shivered nervously, though she did nothing to pull away.

"Here's another way you can help me." Thelox said, hands grasping Atlee's shoulders as he pushed her down, and she allowed him to guide her to her knees before him. She was now face to face with the big dick and she really had no idea what to make of it. He was huge, and Atlee hadn't known penises could even get so big, but she found herself absolutely helpless in the face of this alien situation. "You know what to do. Don't worry, you can start slow. You'll love it."

Atlee gave a fleeting look up at him before her mouth pushed forward and she gave the cock a big, long lick, body shivering as she felt herself succumb to the touch and the curiosity of her worst impulses. Thelox let out a satisfied groan, easing comfortably back as he watched Atlee begin to work at his cock.

She followed up her lick with another, then another, slowly giving more and more up to him. It was like her body was on autopilot, opening her mouth wider and shoving forward, taking the thick cock into her mouth and starting to suck on it. Her lips had to part wide to accept his girth, jaw pushing down wide as she leaned into the madness. Atlee had never sucked a dick before, and she never thought the first guy she'd do it to would be a handsome alien man, but she didn't feel the hesitation she should be feeling.

Instead of hesitating, Atlee pushed further down, both hands grasping the cock and stroking it back and forth as she began to lean into the madness. Her mouth didn't let up on the shaft as she sucked Thelox down a bit further. Once she got going, it was hard to stop, as she felt almost magnetically drawn in deeper and deeper, not only down his cock, but into the moment, into the brazen, shameful rush of excitement and heat. Her lust got the better of her and Atlee let it control her actions.

"You're really good at this for a first timer." Thelox commented as Atlee worked up and down his cock, her mouth and hands servicing him dutifully. There was no shame or hesitation in how he treated her, manipulating this young, nubile girl into giving her body over to him.

Just the sound of his voice made Atlee even more horny, her bare thighs rubbing together as juices leaked through her one piece, staining the fabric. She kept sucking, making clear, indecent wet noises as she slurped on the fat dick she stroked reverently like a common whore.

Thelox decided not to warn Atlee about his impending orgasm, opting instead to catch her by surprise with it, savoring the opportunity to catch her by surprise with his load. Cum gushed forward without warning, and Atlee's eyes went wide with panic and surprise as the salty eruption hit her tongue. She pulled back in sudden panic, feeling even more vulnerable when more cum splashed onto her face. Thelox's big load left her mouth full of cum and her face taking streaks of messy seed all over it, adding to her vulnerability.

"You did a wonderful job, Atlee, though it's custom to drink the man's seed as a reward for giving him a good time." Thelox said smiling.

"Sorry." Atlee apologized, coughing a bit as she tried to swallow down the thick load sticking to her throat. She didn't know what to do with the thick glaze of cum marring her features, as she was a bit out of sorts from just having done what she did.

"But, I'm not exactly satisfied yet. We still need to do one more thing to end off this wonderful tour of yours."

Atlee glanced down at his still hard shaft and licked her lips. "W-What should I do?"

It all happened so quickly, as Thelox urged her up to her feet, bending her quickly over her computer table and pulling the bottom of her suit aside. Hands grabbed at her ass, her body tensing up as he took bold, eager squeezes at both her perky, firm ass cheeks. Untouched by panties, Atlee's lower lips were defenseless and ripe for penetration now. With a nervous noise, she shivered; the expression of dominance and control that Thelox showed over her proving deeply troubling for how it affected her. Something about it turned her on, made her body shiver with want and heat that felt positively indecent. She was losing herself, and it was a long way down.

Though Atlee tried to gather herself, when Thelox pushed his cock forward and she felt it press against her mound, she fell apart all over again. She was off balance, helpless under the strange new sensations brought about by this new experience. Closing her eyes, her head hung low as she was taken by this new god. As Thelox pushed forward too quickly and too forcefully, she let out greedy whines and whimpers as lust swirled through her and she surrendered herself to the pleasure.

Thelox wasted no time in starting to fuck her with deep, confident thrusts, pushing on firmly as he took to the pace of claiming Atlee's virginity, soaking in the delight of Atlee being so woefully unprepared for all of this. Quick, confident thrusts bore down on the girl as he fucked her virgin pussy. "This is some tight pussy. It's a shame no one's considered having you before. Could it be because everyone's more enamored with your best friend?"

"Oh god!" Atlee whined, biting her lip hard as she felt the thick cock working her over. She heard what he was saying but couldn't do anything but moan to the high heavens. It never occurred to her that the one kryptonian on board the station could possibly hear all of this (Power Girl didn't, as Thelox was using his powers to make the room soundproof. Divine hacks for the win!).

Her hips began to push back against Thelox's lap as she gave herself to him, feeling the cock sinking into her deeper, drawing hot, desperate moans from her lips with each thrust. His size was too much and she didn't know how she was able to handle this, but Atlee felt herself so incredibly overwhelmed and satisfied that she didn't care, refusing to shy away from the feelings that gripped her and the raw excitement that she was slowly becoming more and more addicted to. This was ecstasy in the most intense and exciting form, and she was loving the feeling of being in the midst of something shameless.

Enjoying his conquest with a smug grin and firm thrusts into her tight hole, Thelox knew he had her the moment his cock was buried up her slick pussy. He didn't hold back, pounding forward eagerly as he fucked her loose and let her learn the hard way what he had in store for her and her friend. The moans that she gave up in return helped motivate him to keep up the pace in his advance upon her tight, waiting hole. "Rest assured, once I'm done with you, I'm going to fuck your friend into submission. The Girl of Steel will be another whore in my world harem, alongside the rest of the Justice League. I'll be the first and only man in the universe to ever glaze those perfect tits of hers with my seed!"

"Do it. Fuck her like you fucked me. I want her to experience this wonderful feeling!" Atlee begged him. She truly wanted Power Girl to know how good it felt to be split open by this divine cock of his. It was her duty as Power Girl's best friend to have her experience this euphoria just like her.

All of this hot, throbbing pleasure crashing down on Atlee was just too much and too good for her to handle. With a howl of ecstatic glee, she gave herself up to the pleasure, burning in the midst of her need and the throbbing excitement that she never felt before. The most powerful climax of her life shook her body, made her loud and shameless, ready to lose herself like she'd never really lose herself before. The pleasure burned through her, and Atlee thought it couldn't get any better, though this was as amazing as the pleasure could get and it was then that she found herself sinking even further down.

Thelox came inside her, and her head spun around as a massive flood of cum pumped into her pussy. Her womb filled up and her indecent cries of ecstasy spilled out louder. She had been so caught up in how good she felt that she forgot about his release, the element of surprise only made the creampie she took into an even more incredible affair. She twisted and squirmed nervously as she felt him cum inside her, not sure of what to feel or think, but loving every second of it too much to care about decency or anything else.

'He came so much.' Atlee thought as she slumped over her desk, panting as he began to pull his cock out of her pussy. 'I feel so full now. So full of...cum.'

"You belong to me now, Atlee. And you're going to help me get Power Girl as well." Thelox whispered in her ear. Atlee gave a startled gasp as the slick head of his cock prodded the tight opening of her ass. "In the meantime, I'm going to own every inch of this lovely body of yours."

Needless to say, Atlee's room didn't seem that girlish and innocent anymore after that night in the Watchtower.

XXXXXX

Over the next few days, Thelox used his time to get to know the Justice League better. He needed to get a feel for their personalities, their likes, dislikes, any potential weaknesses he could exploit. He already had Hawkgirl and Atlee clamoring for his dick, and he indulged them both several times since arriving at the Watchtower, along with having Wonder Woman do a canter on his dick every once in a while in their own private sessions. Each woman was intrinsically different, but one thing they all had in common was that they were all susceptible to his manly power. It was really hard to control himself when they all wore tight fitting or skimpy costumes that enhanced their beauty.

Atlee made sure to put in a word for him with Power Girl. Whenever the two girls talked, she would always throw in a little something about the visiting "alien" that Power Girl was uncannily drawn to. Thelox learned from Atlee that Power Girl, whose real name was Karen Starr of Starrware Industries, had a thing for strong men making her feel submissive. It was a naughty little fantasy of hers to be made into some man's little whore, treated like an object and used as a cum dumpster. Atlee had to get the kryptonian very drunk to ease that little secret from her, but Thelox thanked her all the same with a nice helping of cum in the morning.

Power Girl was already attracted to him, and whenever they met, she would unconsciously stake her claim on him to get the other girls off him. She seemed to clash with Batgirl and Zatanna in that area, but he'll get to them soon enough. This competition they had going on only cemented Power Girl's need to claim him as hers, and that was good enough for him. After seven days of increasing sexual frustration from the Girl of Steel, Power Girl just couldn't wait anymore and not so subtly requested that Thelox meet with her in secret to..."discuss" some things.

This led to him heading to a mountain range that she set up as their meeting place. The mountains were largely snow-capped and chilling, not that it bothered Thelox too much, since he was practically like a walking sun. He didn't mind, though, as the scenery was lovely up there. He took the time to stand on the ridge, hands on his hips, gazing out over the glorious expanses of forests, rock and rivers stretched out before. All of this would be his, and under his rule, mankind will soon learn to respect the planet that harbored such unmatched beauty.

"You came. That's good," Power Girl's perky voice was accompanied by a fierce gust of wind and a faint trembling of the god's frame. He turned his head to see the grinning Power Girl standing next to him, gorgeous as always in her simple but alluring outfit that hugged her in just the right way. "I thought someone else got to you first."

Venus444
Venus444
334 Followers