Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 07

Story Info
Thelox decides to go green.
4.1k words
4.6
6.8k
11
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers

Chapter 7-Emerald Knight

Thelox had to marvel at how easy it was to fuck his way through the Justice League. Sure, it was mostly because he was subtly exerting his godly influence through them during sex and at all times throughout the watchtower, but really the only women he had to be careful about were the magic users, and Zatanna wasn't anywhere near as strong enough to even detect his presence, let alone fight him. Still, it paid to be careful. Arrogance only earned you death and a humiliating defeat on top of that.

That didn't mean he always had the initiative, though. There were quite a few women in the League who weren't content with just standing by and letting all the big wigs get a taste of his cock. The most proactive of these huntresses was a part-time Leaguer, Vixen, who abruptly shanghaied him just as he was about to leave the Watchtower.

"So you're the new guy all the girls are dropping their panties for." Vixen purred, looking at Thelox with a predatory gaze.

"That I am." Thelox smiled, leaning back on the bed. He was inside Vixen's quarters within the Watchtower, which she sometimes used when on the job, but he figured she rarely stared here for more than a couple of days. "I take it you want a go?"

"That, and I was curious about the new alien that just popped up and started fucking heroes left and right. I heard that you even managed to bag Power Girl, and that's certainly an achievement." Vixen said.

"And I take it you want a go as well?" He asked.

"Maybe. I'm not one to sleep around like Huntress, but I do know a stud when I see one." Vixen licked her lips as she gazed at him hungrily. "The real question is if you're man enough to handle me. I'm no slouch in the bedroom myself and my partners were slightly above average at best."

Thelox took that as a challenge, standing up only to rip off his bodysuit with a single flex of his muscles, leaving his muscular body bare for her eyes to feast on. And what a feast it was.

Vixen's eyes ran over his muscular form, definitely liking what she was seeing as she moved her hands to her shoulders to pull down the straps of her costume. Thelox grinned as he saw the top of her hero outfit slide off her shoulders and fall to her waist, revealing her bra-less large breasts. They were dark and perfect in their bouncy shape, and were around the same size as Atlee's if not a little bigger. Thelox felt his mouth water and struggled not to let himself lose control.

Vixen got onto her knees between his spread thighs, never taking her eyes off his firmly erect phallus. "To think that this big boy got to fuck some of the strongest women in the world." She cooed gliding her left hang over his nutsack, softly cradling the sensitive mound of flesh. She moved her head down to his genitals and trailed kisses up along his balls to his shaft, ending at the tip where she pursed her lips. Her dark eyes only looked up at him briefly before her head descended onto his lap with the speed of a cobra.

Thelox suddenly felt the spongy moist sensation of lips suckling his nutsack along with the soft fleshy grip of her right hand feeling up his shaft. Her lips curled and sucked the tender flesh of his testicles while her hand firmly stroked his shaft up and down slowly. She continued her ministrations slowly, seeking to weather down his resistance minute by minute instead of going fast and hard-this woman was a pro. But Thelox was no stranger to her kind, and he made it clear that he wasn't going to be best by this human after destroying a mountain fucking Power Girl into the ground.

Seeing how stone cold he was to her cocksucking, Vixen pulled her head up to where the tip of his cock caressed her lips, then parted her lips and inhaled the tip of Thelox's cock. This time, Thelox's body tensed up a bit, the tip of his cock pursed between her juicy lips while her tongue slithered all over it. Her right hand had taken to gently fondling his balls in rotation as she worked the tip of his meat inside her mouth.

A few seconds later Thelox gave a deep groan-Vixen had just inhaled all of his length into her mouth and throat. Her nose was being tickled by some of his pubic fuzz down below, but the taste and sensation of the girth filling up her oral cavern made up for it.

Audible sucking sounds could be heard as Vixen now pushed/pulled her head against his lap, each time she completely swallowed the thick and meaty dick of the god. Her hands were pressed against both sides of his crotch, pushing apart his inner thighs while she bobbed her head furiously.

Though her arrogance was trying, Thelox was still impressed with her technique, as he felt the walls of his body's restrain breaking apart and knew that his eruption was imminent. He could even see that her left hand was between her inner thighs masturbating with two fingers in her pussy, her thumb rubbing her clit through her tight costume.

Vixen mentally grinned as she heard Thelox's pleasured grunt, followed by his hips bouncing off the bed rampantly with her face driven to his pelvis. Inside her oral cavity, the thick appendage twitch wildly, spewing forth globs of semen down her throat. Her face contorted into an expression of tasteful delight as she graciously swallowed every drop without gagging.

Soon enough he ceased cumming yet maintained the rigidity of his length. Vixen drew herself back and closed her mouth as soon as it left the slick pillar of flesh. Thelox noticed that her cheeks were puffed out, indicating that she still had some of his cum inside. Ensuring that he was still watching, she made one last gulp, swallowing the rest of it. She opened her mouth wide to show him no track of it remained.

"What a show." Thelox said, honestly impressed. Few human women could take his cock like that. Fewer still could swallow down his load without making a mess.

"I'm full of surprises, sweetheart." Vixen smiled and stood up. She full stepped out of her costume this time, leaving herself in only a thin black thong, which she also slipped off and tossed aside. She moved herself up atop the bedspread with her legs spread before him, her right hand's fingers placed on her labia to spread her pussy lips wide for him alone to behold. "I hope you're ready for more."

"Of course I'm ready for more, you damn slut!" Thelox bellowed, his body lighting up with a glowing white aura as he shot over to the bed in the literal blink of an eye and got on top of the surprised heroine. Vixen gave a surprised grunt, but she grinned and held out her arms.

"Then you better show me a good time, honey. I've got watch duty in thirty." She said coyly.

Her seemingly nonchalant attitude only spurred him on further as he pressed down upon her, pulling her into his arms and forcefully capturing her lips with his. Thelox aggressively held her against his body as he ravaged her tongue with his own. His right hand went up to her left breast, grabbing it in his palm and slowly groping the squishy mound like dough. Vixen inwardly mewled her delight at his treatment and spread her legs just a bit farther apart with her pussy quivering in excitement.

His tongue lathered and swished around inside her mouth as he fondled her tit for some time before gripping his member and aiming it at that moist labia. His left hand held her wrists above her head in restrain as he pushed the tip of his cock to her folds, and without warning he roughly drove himself in.

Her head shot back against the surface of the bedspread she was laid on, Thelox's hips grinding against hers in slow motions. Soon enough, his hips began retracting then pushing in a gradually increasing pace. Vixen's back arched up with his hand lifting her lower body up by grabbing her ass while he repeatedly drove his meat into her surprisingly tight passage.

He grunted and slapped his hips in strong, forceful thrusts repeatedly into her tight cunt. Vixen raised her right leg up over his ass while he pounded into her, the sound of flesh slapping flesh loud in the small room along with the creaking sounds of the bed, both of which quickly escalated with Thelox pounding harder into the tight snatch of Vixen.

"Holy shit, you're amazing! No wonder Power Girl hangs off your arm like a teenage heartthrob!" Vixen cried out in the throes of her climax. Thelox made one last thrust and drove himself all the way to the hilt when he felt his dick pulse wildly inside her convulsing pussy. Vixen's tongue hung out and her eyes rolled shut in blissful ecstasy as rope after thick rope of cum pumped into her womb, filling her up. Her wet muscles desperately milked his shaft for all its worth, squeezing and massaging the pulsating shaft.

Thelox held himself there for a few minutes until he was sure that he stopped cumming, then moved back to pull out of the exhausted woman. Cum pooled onto the sheets as soon as he pulled out of her, and Thelox smirked at the sight. She thought she could conquer the man who fucked Power Girl into a mountain that was her biggest mistake. Second only to thinking that she could outlast him.

"Society may change, technology may advance, but one thing always stays the same," Thelox said as he stood up from the bed, leaving Mari's quarters still naked with his cock lathered in her juices. "Humans will always be arrogant on some level. It never ceases to amaze me."

XXXXXX

Arisia Raab, known to the world as Green Lantern, was a stranger to this world. Earth was an amazing place that often reminded her of her home planet, but it was still an alien place to her even after spending four years on it as a human in disguise. She had been through a lot since losing her Green Lantern trainer to the evils of this world, but her friends and fellow heroes helped her adjust to her new environment the best they could.

"Do you often come up here to think?"

Green Lantern gasped as Thelox appeared behind her, arms behind his back, looking as elegant as ever just floating there with her, as if he wasn't just hovering in Earth's orbit with nothing protecting him.

"Sorry, did I startle you?" He asked.

"N-No, I was just deep in thought." Green Lantern said, trying to ascertain how he was even flying in space with her without protection. "How are you able to fly this far? You don't have any protection."

"My body has evolved to peak perfection. The void has no effect on me, and my lungs have enough oxygen to keep me stable for at least an hour. Pretty useful if I do say so myself." Thelox said and looked her over. "And what about you? How are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm fine. Just using my free time to think." She said.

"In space?"

"Power Girl said she does this whenever she wants some time alone." She gave him a sheepish smile. "Figured I'd try it out. My ring protects me, so it's okay."

Thelox heard about the Green Lanterns. They were galactic protectors who maintained order in sections of the galaxy, and Arisia was Earth's Green Lantern, even though she wasn't human. Thelox thought she was oddly young for such a responsibility, then Power Girl told him that she was succeeding her teacher, another Green Lantern who was born on Earth named Jessica who died two years ago.

Green Lantern was a rather young woman to be a part of the Justice League, aside from Batgirl that is. She looked no older than a human teenager, with short blonde hair that fell just below her pointed ears and wide, expressive blue eyes. Her outfit, which itself was constructed from her green lantern ring, consisted of a tight sleeveless white shirt and a short green skirt that reached mid-thigh with green boots and green gloves. Green Lanterns really love their green, don't they?

He noted that she was rather quiet and introverted compared to the other women. She didn't say much to him, and even though he saw the lust in her eyes, she didn't make any advancements toward him. Perhaps that was more out of her own inhibitions than any fault on his part.

"Something bothering you?" He asked.

"Oh, no, it's nothing serious. Really." Arisia smiled nervously, though his piercing gaze quickly wore through his defenses. "Well, I'm just feeling a bit down lately. I mean, I feel like a bit of an outcast among the League."

"Really?" Thelox raised an eye brow, crossing his arms. "From what I see, the other girls treat you like family."

"They do, and I love them all but, the only reason I'm here is as a replacement. I wasn't raised on Earth like Power Girl and Terra. I have many friends here on Earth, but I can't help but feel a bit left out in some sense." Arisia confessed.

"Hmm," Thelox hummed and rubbed his chin. "It's easy to feel alone when you're not part of a particular group. I too sometimes find myself feeling a bit out of place. It's normal when you're not native to a planet."

"Do you feel alone?" She asked.

"Sometimes, but lately I've been feeling like I'm a part of the team. Socializing is a good way to get that loneliness out of your system." Thelox said. "Why don't I treat you for a drink? Keep you company?"

"W-What?" Arisia stammered. "Really?"

"Sure! You look like you could use the company." Thelox smiled and wrapped an arm around her slender shoulders. "It'd be rude to leave a lady by her lonesome."

Arisia blushed and looked down at her gloved hands. She wasn't much of a drinker, despite Hawkgirl's constant badgering to get her to "lighten up" during their downtime. Still, being able to spend time alone with this attractive man wasn't something she was going to pass up. Who knows when she'll have the next chance?

"Okay, we can go." Arisia said. What's the harm in a little drink?

XXXXXX

Arisia moaned as she worked her head up and down along Thelox's cock. She eagerly shoved her head down and gave his shaft a sloppy, messy, wet, loud sucking to the big dick in front of her. She wasted no time in letting herself go, rocking her head back and forth as the god's steady thrusts met her face, pushed deep into her mouth and showed Arisia the good time she needed.

To Thelox's surprise, it was pretty easy to get Arisia tipsy. Turns out Earth's Emerald Knight was a lightweight of laughable levels, and she was already drunk after a glass and a half of his strongest (not that he told her it was strong) wine. Hell, Alexa could've lasted through five glasses of the best Greek wine he had. Oh well, at least it made getting her to his cock easy enough.

Louder and faster she sucked, making sure that her head was moving in broad motions each time, covering plenty of area on the thick cock before her. There was still so much dick to handle, and the last thing Arisia wanted was to leave any of it unsucked, so half-ass this amazing treat. Thelox's hand grabbed the back of her head and urged her in, and she moaned around the cock.

Thelox sat on his bed, holding tightly onto the woman as she worked along his cock, his hand guiding the back of her head further down with eager suggestions, wanting her to sink down further and more lovingly with each pass as his tensions bubbled up excitedly within.

Undeterred and unafraid, Arisia welcomed the release, welcomed his utter unwinding as he came, and he came hard. His cock erupted, pumping hot shots of gooey, creamy seed deep into her mouth and overwhelming her with the sweet flood of cum to swallow down. The god's virile cock erupted with so much that Arisia wouldn't hold onto it all, cum spilling from her lips a she was fed more than she could handle, but she took it well, moaning and gulping down mouthfuls of hot, creamy divine spunk to the best of her ability, all while staring with a glimmering, loving gaze up at him.

After drinking down his load, Arisia stood up and tugged off her tight white top, quickly exposing her perky tits to his hungry gaze. Thelox grinned and got to his feet, grabbing her arm and throwing her onto the bed. She squeaked a bit as she landed on his incredibly soft mattress and he scrambled onto the bed, straddling her chest as he settled his thick, aching cock down between her breasts. He didn't even wait for her to press her breasts together and close them around his cock before he started thrusting.

Arisia whined as she felt him atop her, so strong, so proud, thrusting away before she was even prepared to handle him. Seeing this magnificent man so lit up and aggressive set Arisia alight with squirming excitement as she squirmed hotly in place. She pressed her tits together tightly around his cock, holding them steady as she prepared herself for what was to come, biting her lip as she stared down at his proud cock. It prodded her chin and her lips at the furthest reaches of his thrusts, and as she stuck out her tongue, Arisia was able to lick at the head and offer it come more pleasure as she readied herself to be used and fucked as hard as she possibly could be.

Eager thrusts into the softness of Arisia's plush tits had Thelox growling in excitement, his powerful, towering body leaning forward and clutching at the bed for balance as he rocked back and forth with the kind of rawness and fervor he could muster without hurting her. The soft embrace of her breasts around his cock, the incredible warmth of being so close in to her chest and feeling her body heat around him...this was what really got him going during sex. This girl was no Hippolyta, but he would make into a woman who could take the full force of his cock!

With her hands holding her breasts in place, she couldn't go that extra little step in reaching up her skirt to rub herself, but she was fine waiting, fine writhing beneath the powerful man's heavy frame as he aggressively fucked her tits, loving every second of these new heights of bliss. Even if it wasn't directly getting her off, the adoration of this massive cock and all the indulgence of getting pounded senseless were doing wonderful things between her legs, getting her all hot and bothered as she squirmed on the bed.

Thelox thrust forward harder and faster, working up a feverish and desperate pace that refused to slow itself down until finally he was done, out of control and grunted in ecstasy as he came, cock twitching as he pulled back and blew a massive load all over her. Cum blasted her chest, up along her neck, and onto her face, streaking along her cheek, and into her mouth, making her whine and shudder as she felt the ecstasy take hold and everything just felt so right she could hardly think clearly. She never knew how good a thrill of this kind could feel so good. It was the sort of throbbing, desperate peak that had her spinning out of control, and she moaned happily as she gulped down the cum in her mouth.

She panted heavily, staring at Thelox as he rose, his body heaving with his powerful breaths while his inexhaustible cock stood completely rigid, ready for more and refusing to quit. Arisia gulped, craving more as she pulled herself up along the bed a little bit and grabbed her skirt nervously. Thelox reached for her, grabbing hold and pulling her to the edge of the bed, rolling her so quickly over that she barely had time to scramble onto all fours for him. She got into position and whined as he pulled her skirt up and tore her panties off her body, making her shiver and whimper as he got her ready for him to penetrate.

With a mighty howl, Thelox shoved his cock a few inches into Arisia and began to fuck her with deep, exited strokes as she screamed in ecstasy. Even if he wasn't that deep into her, the girth of his meaty cock was enough to make her twist, and he began to rut into her with all the fervor and harshness that he had in mind for her. She burned up under the harshness of it, shaking and twisting as the ecstasy set in, and she was so happy to feel every hot second of it that her moans rose up out of control, rising with a heat and excitement that nothing could possibly stop.

Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers
12