Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 08

Story Info
Thelox decides to help Gotham get its shit together.
4.6k words
4.49
7.1k
14
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
332 Followers

Chapter 8-The Dark Knight

Gotham City, the only place in the United States that could make Detroit look like New York City. Thelox had heard stories about this place...mostly horror stories, on top of the ridicule the place had for housing the worst criminals and villains in the entire country. Looking at all the crap Gotham had been through since Batgirl's conception, he was amazed that the place was even still standing at this point. And the fact that all that safety relied on the actions of a young woman dressed as a bat did not inspire much faith in the local law enforcement.

"And I thought Tartarus was depressing." Thelox muttered as he overlooked the city from a rooftop. In the daytime, the city looked normal from the outside, but had a depressing air about it that only the natives could feel. At night, that depressing atmosphere was amplified tenfold, and even Thelox felt his buzz being killed just standing in a street here. "How Batgirl came out of this without being some dour prick is beyond me."

"Help!"

"It's not Gotham without one woman screaming for help." Thelox sighed and flew in the direction of the scream. It didn't take him long to find the terrorized bystander; a woman who was cornered by a dozen men in an alleyway without no hope of escape.

Thelox wordless dropped to the ground like a feather, not even making a sound as his feet touched the stone pavement, standing in front of the stunned woman as the thugs looked at him with wide eyes.

"W-Where the hell did you come from?" One man stammered.

"The sky. I thought that was obvious." Thelox said dryly.

"Who the hell are you?" Asked the man wielding a set of iron chains. "You Supergirl's daddy or something?"

"No, I was just passing through when I saw this pretty lady in trouble. Figured I'd give Batgirl some slack tonight." Thelox cracked his knuckles. "Now it's really late, gentlemen. Why don't you all...go to sleep."

The woman Thelox had rescued couldn't believe her eyes at what happened next. One minute this mysterious hero was facing a dozen thugs with no weapons at all, and then the next minute he was standing in the middle of a circle of downed thus who were sporting bruises and broken bones. She blinked several times before she realized that he was safe.

"That was boring." Thelox sighed and turned to her. "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes, thank you." She stammered, just now realizing how handsome he looked. She blushed when he smiled at her.

"Good. Now run along. The night's not getting any safer."

The woman nodded and thanked him again before running back down the alley towards the streets. Thelox crossed his arms and sensed a presence above him.

"I thought it was made clear that Gotham was my turf."

Thelox smiled and looked up to see Batgirl standing atop a fire escape glaring down at him. He took a moment to admire her form; her black cape flapping in the wind much like her long red hair as she stood above him like some dark goddess of judgment. She was clad in her usual, signature attire of a tight, black bodysuit with a yellow bay symbol across the front that hugged her large, rounded tits and Thelox's eyes roamed down to her similarly tight bottoms that accentuated her juicy ass, finished off with yellow gloves and boots, a matching utility belt and her mask, which left her eyes and mouth exposed.

Thelox could see why she was feared all across Gotham. He knew she was young, college age and the daughter of the police commissioner himself, Barbara Gordon, so crime fighting must be in her blood.

"Well you were taking your sweet time getting here, so I thought I'd lend a hand." Thelox said smoothly. Batgirl huffed and crossed her arms under her large chest.

"Thanks, but I've got everything handled." She said. After a minute, she realized that she had no idea that he was even coming to Gotham. "Wait, what are you even doing here? Aren't you supposed to be up in the Watchtower?"

"I've gotten bored of hanging around that place. As fun as the girls up there are, I wanted to see this legendary Gotham City that your friends joke about so much." He replied. "And I must say, it's certainly every bit as shitty Power Girl said it was."

Reminding herself to have a talk with Power Girl in the future about her choice words about her home city, Batgirl jumped to the ground and looked up at Thelox, trying not to take notice in their drastic difference in height. "Gotham may be as fancy as Metropolis, but it's still my home. Sorry it's not as fancy as you thought it was."

"Please, I've seen worse." He smirked. Hearing police sirens in the distance, he asked, "Why don't we leave these poor bastards to the police and head over to your place? I'd love to see where the great Batgirl hangs her cape."

Under normal circumstances, Batgirl would never let someone she just met into the batcave, even other Leaguers, but under the subtle influence of Thelox's godly powers, she allowed him this pleasure. "Okay, just let me get my grapple and-"

"That won't be necessary." Thelox took Batgirl's wrist and lifted her supple body into his arms, making her squeak in surprise. "Why let you do all the work when we can just fly there?"

Batgirl blushed at feeling his hard body hold hers so tightly and she just silently nodded her consent. Thelox lifted off the ground and flew away like a bird, leaving behind the still unconscious bodies of the thugs he laid out.

XXXXXX

The Batcave, legendary home and base of operations of the famous Batgirl of Gotham. The name tickled Thelox a bit when he first heard about it, as did the other large assortment of bat-themed equipment she had on hand, but looking at it in person, he had to say, he was a bit impressed. Repurposing a giant cave that was home to bats into a secret base with all kinds of expensive looking toys she used to monitor her city for crime and whatever. It was dark in all times of the day, its entrance hidden from curious eyes, and its only occupants being Batgirl herself and her sidekick, Robin.

Batgirl grudgingly allowed Thelox to take her to the cave, and welcomed him inside. Walking into its vast interior, he had to marvel at how much it looked like the entrance to Tartarus. He couldn't help but whistle at the amazing sight and atmosphere of the place.

"I must say, Batgirl, I really like the place. Subtle yet menacing like its owner." Thelox praised with a grin on his handsome face. Batgirl blushed at his appraising eye and cleared her throat.

"Thanks, but it didn't always look like this. All of this tech came from Power Girl and Supergirl. Before I ran into them, this was just a hangout spot for me and my cousin." Batgirl said.

"What's with all the secrecy? Come on, Barbara, we're both friends here. No need for the super-secret superhero names." Alexander urged her.

Batgirl gave him a wary look before sighing and pulling back her cowl, revealing the beautiful face of Barbara Gordon, her bright red hair framing her delicate face. Thelox licked his lips at her appearance and leaned against the console of the bat-computer.

"I really don't know why the girls decided to spill the beans to you. We don't usually blurt out our secret identities to the first hot guy we see." Barbara said.

"Oh, so I'm a hot guy now?" Thelox smirked.

Barbara's cheeks grew red and she looked away, mainly to keep her eyes from wandering below his waist. Thelox chuckled and looked around at the cave.

Thelox's eyes gravitated towards the giant monitor, which had profiles of some of Gotham's biggest and baddest villains listed. He already heard about them from Power Girl, about how many of Gotham's villains could put even Chicago to shame in terms of nastiness. Batgirl had guys like the Penguin and Scarecrow (Thelox snorted at those names. He'd make short work of them) but chief among them were the Gotham City Sirens, a group of bad girls who were at the top of the villain hierarchy in the city-the Joker, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Catwoman.

First there was the Joker, leader of the Sirens, and self-proclaimed clown princess of crime. She was a slender woman with short, messy green hair and pale white skin with red lipstick smeared across her face in the form of some demented clownish grin. All she wore were purple elbow gloves with a skimpy corset that pushed her large breasts up and a short frilled skirt over purple thong panties connected to purple garter stockings and boots. The crazy bitch even had a little top hat to finish off the look.

Harley Quinn was said to be Joker's right hand woman, her little jester who hung on her every word. Like Joker, she was also a pale girl with blond hair tied into pigtails with the tips colored black and red respectively, matching her skimpy attire of a tight red corset top that showed off her nicely sized tits and tiny booty shorts that hugged her rounded ass with black and red boots. Thelox could tell from her image alone that this girl was also very athletic and could probably bend her body very well too.

Poison Ivy was probably one of the stranger looking women of the group. Green skin and lustrous red hair, with a voluptuous figure that was only hidden behind a partially buttoned red top that exposed the deep swell of her cleavage and an emerald green thong composed of leaves. There even seemed to be what looked like vine patterns along her exposed skin, running along her arms, legs and toned stomach. She was one of the more dangerous villains Gotham had to offer.

Lastly there was Catwoman, who was a frequent companion of Harley and Poison Ivy. She had short black hair and red lips with some fashionable-looking night vision goggles and what looked like a pair of cat ears atop her head as well. Surprisingly, her attire was somehow more conservative than that of her teammates, clad in only a tight black leather bodysuit that hugged her curvaceous form, with the neck of her outfit zipped down to reveal the contrasting skin tone of her ample cleavage.

'Beautiful women, but villains all the same who pose a threat to the new world I plan to instill. They'll be brought to justice as my women within no time. As for the rest of the undesirable elements of Gotham...well, their days are numbered.' Thelox thought darkly. While he'll spare the Sirens due to their usefulness as his sex slaves, the other poor bastards like Penguin and every other lowlife who plagued this city needed to be eliminated. And to do that, he needed Batgirl and her allies on his side.

"Say, Barbara, where's your partner, Robin?" Thelox asked, slowly walking over to her.

"She'll be here in an hour, I think. She ran into some issues at home that she needed to take care of, so it'll take her a while to get here." Barbara said, unclipping her utility belt to toss it onto the table while stretching her sore muscles with a sigh. "Sorry for the wait, but I didn't expect you to be..." Barbara's voice caught in her throat when she turned around and suddenly found her breasts squished against Thelox's chest, the man himself not just standing inches away from her.

Thelox smiled as he saw her reaction and slowly let his power seep into her body, heightening her arousal and altering her mind subtlety to make her more accepting to his advances. Which wasn't hard considering he could see that her nipples were hardening under her costume. He was hoping to also have Robin here to fuck into submission as well, but he had time to kill until she arrived.

"Why don't we pass the time until she gets here, then?" Thelox suggested, his chest pressing against the ample mounds of her breasts that stood out in her skintight costume. Barbara tried to formulate a response, but she had a hard time thinking of something that didn't involve the massive bulge she was fondling-wait, what?

Barbara blinked and looked down to see that she was indeed cupping the huge bulge in Thelox's crotch. She squeaked and tried to pull her hand away, but he grabbed her wrist and kept it there. She didn't need to look up at him to know that he was grinning at her.

"Don't be afraid. You're going to see a lot more of this in a few minutes." He whispered to her. Without his urging, Barbara's hand caressed his still-covered cock and balls, feeling just how large and thick it is in her grasp. She felt a bit nervous-this was what fucked her fellow heroes in the League? God, how were they still able to walk?

Slowly her head tilted upwards to meet his heated gaze and in just two seconds the two were engaged in a fierce kiss with Barbara being pressed up against her console. She felt his large hands take hold of the collar of her costume before pulled the impact resistant and bullet-proof material apart like it was tissue paper, revealing her large breasts confined in her dark purple bra, which he already started massaging. She moaned at the feeling of his warm hands roughly groping her tits, squirming against him as he used her to get himself off. Her attention was torn between that and his lips on hers, soft and gentle, and she reveled in the sweetness.

Barbara moaned softly, her own hands simply resting on his chest as she enjoyed how he treated her body, how he fondled her. His fingers squeezed her boobs, kneading them nicely. She may not have large titty titans like Power Girl, but she knew well enough that she had a substantial chest of her own for a human, if the crass leers and lewd comments from the criminals she regularly apprehended were anything to go by. It was all enough to make her tingle and her pussy quiver.

His tongue licked over her lips, tasting them before pushing inside to probe inwards. His muscle slid in, licking around where it can reach, and her own tongue was quickly dominated. Thelox gave a deep moan of his own, making her shiver, and he squeezed her tits more firmly, palming her hardened nipples harder.

Sensing her arousal, Thelox withdrew his lips from hers, hardly fazed even though she was breathing hard from their make out session. He stepped back from her flushed body and focused his power, flexing his muscles and tearing his bodysuit to shreds, revealing his naked form to her virgin eyes.

Having only seen a naked male body on the internet and in her dreams (Batgirl she may be, but she was also a teenage girl with her own fantasies) Barbara could scarcely believe what she was seeing. This god of a man stood before her, his thick cock hard and ready to burrow deep into her body and breed her like the supple female she was. She couldn't believe this was happening and she was sure that Carrie would fucking freak if she knew what Barbara was doing right now.

"On your knees, Batgirl." Thelox commanded.

Barbara obeyed without a word, still staring hungrily at his cock. Her breasts lightly bounced a bit as she got on her knees, her face now inches away from his thick girth, and she licked her lips before gently grasping the shaft at the base with both hands, stunned to feel how firm it is. It's so thick, so reinforced with erect musculature, it's like grasping a steel beam. But it was without a doubt flesh and blood just like the rest of him. She could feel its warmth, the subtle shift of its skin, and she was utterly enthralled by its majesty.

With a shudder, she licked her lips again and leaned forward, closing in onto the tip of his cock. Her nose hovered above it briefly, and she inhaled the thick aroma of its musk with relish. The scent made her tremble, made her dribbling snatch ache with anticipation, and then she brought her mouth to bear. Lips wide open, Batgirl leaned in to take its head into her mouth.

Her mouth had to stretch quite a bit to engulf it, but it was well worth it as she registered the taste. The potent musk was even stronger on her tongue, dazzling through her nerves in an enthralling wave. She groaned heavily atop it, eyes closing in reverence as her hands squeezed at the base, and Thelox groaned a bit as her warm lips upon him.

"That's it, girl. Take it in." He said.

His encouragement spurred Barbara on. Glancing up at him to see his reaction, she licked at his tip and squeezed it with her lips, before slowly moving her head down to take more of his girth into her.

It's a tight fit to make his shaft slide into her mouth, but that unnatural force compelling Barbara to please this godly being made her push forward without a care. Surprisingly, she actually swallowed a third of his cock to have his head hit the back of her throat before she felt herself start to gag. Her body quivered, enchanted by his taste, and she licked more eagerly to better relish its meaty potency while slurping and sucking all the way.

"Good girl." Thelox praised her.

Such sweet sensations, such carnal indulgence. Her mouth was utterly stuffed with cock, laced with its pungent aroma, its taste, and her mouth vibrated with her moans. She bobbed her head rapidly, sucking noisily as drool leaked from her lips and onto the bare slopes of her tits. She breathed in deeply, inhaling its scent with relish and moaned again while sucking hard enough to bring him to his orgasm. If his cock tasted like this, the how did his cum taste?

Sadly for her, she wouldn't get the chance, as after savoring her throat for a moment, Thelox withdrew his cock from her mouth. She didn't try to stop him, but she did let out a needy coo, which she blushed profusely about, as if she didn't just try to swallow a man's cock on her first go. Thelox chuckled and patted her red hair.

"Don't worry, you'll get the chance to taste my seed in the future. But for now, I want the first load to be in your womb." He told her.

Before she had a chance to register his words, he picked her up off the floor and deposited her on the chair in front of the computer. He gripped the hole he tore in the upper part of her costume and ripped it even wider, this time revealing her bare body all the way to her pussy, causing her to gasp as cold air hit her sensitive lower lips. Thelox made sure to do away with her bra to expose her large breasts before getting between her legs and lining his shaft with her very inviting hole. Then all it took was a firm push forward, her hole well lubricated from her juices, to force his cock into her tight snatch.

"Oh fuck!" She exclaimed with a clear, loud moan, her back already arching from the chair with the firm pump she took. Her body was pushed back into the chair when he pulled out just to plunge back forward and a bit deeper into her. Deliberately giving the stunning crime fighter little time to adjust to the vast size working in and out of her tightness. Her arms gripped tightly onto the seating she being fucked on like her life depended on it, her sexily curved bodysuit-clad body jolting back into the chair each time she took his dick deeper.

"You're tight...real fucking tight." Thelox grinned as he stated the obvious and continued to drive his cock firmly in and out of the snug twat of the redhead in front of him, having no intentions of letting up or easing off now that his cock was deep inside Gotham's infamous crime fighter. He showed off his ability with the smooth and swift pace of his pumps as he kept her legs spread wide apart with his hands grabbing onto her signature yellow boots.

Barbara's hands reached behind her to grip the back of the chair she was getting nailed on. Her bright red hair bounced in time with the motions of her body, moaning like a fetish porn star as she was taken roughly. She couldn't form any coherent words, reduced to simply moaning and screaming in response to getting her womb pounded over and over.

Thelox didn't bother keeping track of how long they were fucking, but judging from the delirious expression Barbara wore, he was sure it was pretty long. Knowing that she was reaching her limit, Thelox decided to show this girl mercy and allowed himself to succumb to his oncoming climax. He gripped her thighs harder and slammed himself deep into her, pushing his cockhead past her cervix before letting loose.

Venus444
Venus444
332 Followers
12