Conquest Ch. 03

Story Info
The web of schemes grows thicker at The Institute.
4.2k words
3.67
8.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters appearing in this work are over the age of 18. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]

Chapter 3

The hallways inside the school's main building were completely dark, the fluorescent lights having turned off exactly at 8pm. The meticulously trimmed pathways throughout the center of the campus were dimly lit. The ornate lamps found throughout the grounds provided just a hint of illumination beyond the faint cone cast on the ground. It was a starless night as an ominous cloud-cover hung in the sky. Not a soul in sight. Perfect, he thought.

Damon hung from the side of the building and gazed at the peaceful scene below him. He was twenty meters up off the ground, and felt the cool gusts of wind wash across his back and shoulders. He turned around and pulled himself higher up onto the ledge. His footing was stable now.

"Alright, give me a status update," a voice said through his wireless earbuds.

"Just enjoying the view," Damon said.

There was a pause.

"You realize we have a very small window to make this happen right?" the annoyed voice replied.

"Calm yourself," Damon said. "This is nothing compared to when we pulled the Boeing job."

He bent his knees and tightened his grip. He crouched, and in one fluid movement, pushed off and easily caught the next ledge with his fingertips.

"Well, don't get cocky. You're beacon says you have another twenty meters to go," said the voice.

He heaved himself up higher to get a stable footing

"Matt, do you want to come up here and do this?" asked Damon.

"I jus-"

"J-j-just shut up, and let me do my thing, yeah?" Damon chided.

In all the years he'd known his partner, they'd not once been able to get through an entire job without going through this same routine. He'd do the heaving lifting, and Matt would fret and squirm behind the keyboard...oh and he'd occasionally help Damon out with the logistics.

He had reached the halfway mark. There were only ten more floors to scale. He stretched out to his side and grasped the exterior power cable strip. The all-weather lining and plastic composite cover that lay over the power lines shot straight up to the roof. It was sturdy enough to support his full weight.

He gave a test pull on the cover. Satisfied with his grip, he released his left hand and swung his body over to straddle the power line. Both hands locked on and his feet were in place. From there he started pulling himself up one step at a time. The wind was starting to really pick up now. His black hoodie fluttered from the gusts that lapped at his back, but his body didn't sway. He'd be fucked if it decided to rain. He shook off those thoughts and continued to pull himself up.

Damon made it just beneath the edge of the roof. The decorative architecture used throughout the exterior of the building provided a plethora of ledges and handholds he could take advantage of. Unfortunately, it also meant the eave of the roof was hanging over the wall he was attached to, creating an acute angle from where he hung. He was going to have to jump if he wanted to get up.

"Made it to the roof edge. I'm going over now," said Damon.

"Copy. Make sure to watch for any pressure sensors on the upper ledge," replied Matt.

Okay, Damon, let's do this, he thought to himself.

He reached behind him and unclipped the icepick he'd attached to his backpack. With the pick brandished in his right hand he glanced down for a brief moment. His stomach churned. If he fucked up here, the fall would surely kill him. Even worse, he would survive and be a damn quadriplegic for life. He ceased thinking and calmed his mind. He stared at the edge of the roof intensely.

Holding onto the plastic strip with his left hand, he brought his feet up higher, knees close to his chest. He released and pushed off simultaneously. It felt like the world was moving in slow motion. He flew backwards, nearly perpendicular to the ground. Just as his shoulders passed the roof edge his right arm swung around his body. He felt the satisfying crunch of wood, aluminum, and plastic as the steel pick smashed through the lip of the roof.

"Yes!" he gasped in a strained voice.

He brought his left hand up and gripped the edge. There wasn't much to grab onto, but thankfully the icepick was firmly lodged in the roof. A strong gust of wind battered his body and his left hand lost purchase.

"Fuck," he whispered.

"Get your ass in gear Damon, we've got three minutes to make it to the insertion point," said Matt.

"Okay mom," Damon wheezed.

He latched onto the ledge once more. His body hung over the side with nothing beneath him but ground. He swayed his legs back and forth, building momentum. On the last swing, he shot his left leg up and it landed on the roof. He used all his strength to pull the rest of his body up and he twisted to lay flat on the sloped surface.

With a brief sigh of relief, he dislodged the pick and continued working his way up to the top. Finally, he made it to the flat landing at the apex of the roof. He spotted the door he was looking for standing in the middle of the landing.

Damon deftly jumped down onto the rooftop, the white gravel crunching softly beneath his feet. He silently crept to the door making sure to look at the edges of the rooftop for any hidden motion tracking sensors.

He made it to the door and studied the electronic lock connected to the door handle.

"Jesus," Damon said.

"What is it?" Matt's voice came through his earbuds.

"It's a biometric scanner," he replied.

"Not a problem," Matt replied. "Just plug me in."

Damon knelt down, slung his backpack around his torso and pulled out a connector cable. He plugged the charging port into his phone. He then took a micro-screwdriver from his pack and used it to wrench open the bottom of the lock revealing more wires and the blinking of LED lights on a circuit board. He quickly plugged the opposite end of the cable into the lock's maintenance micro-usb port, and waited.

One...two...three..."Beep."

The door sounded off softly as the light behind the door handle turned from red to green. Damon quietly opened the door and entered the building. He softly closed the door behind him and heard the muffled sound of the mechanism locking once more.

"Isn't this a school, why the hell do they take security so seriously?" asked Damon

"Because this place is full of little rich bastards," answered Matt. "Also, they probably have something to hide."

"And something worth taking," Damon nodded in agreement.

He crept down the stairs. The soft soles of his climbing shoes made no sound as he passed through the gloom. He couldn't see anything. There were no lights on in this section of the building. He was relying on his memory of the schematics Matt had sent him days before the job. He silently prayed there weren't any security measures up ahead that they didn't already know about. He sure as fuck wasn't going out the way he came in.

"Okay," said Matt, "you have five meters to go before you reach the air intake. You got 120 seconds before the security guard makes his sweep of that section."

Focus, he said to himself. Just focus on the job and you'll get out in one piece.

He tightened the straps on his backpack pulling it snug to his body. He pulled the hoodie up over his head and yanked up the cloth from his turtleneck to cover his mouth and nose. Quickly and silently he crouch-walked through the corridors. He rounded the corner and spotted the large, stainless steel air intake at the end of the hall. Lifting up on the balls of his feet he rushed for the frame.

"Damon, you gotta pick it up," said Matt. "Security will be there in ten seconds...nine...eight..."

As Matt counted down in his earbuds, Damon sprinted to the end of the hall, and hoped like hell this would work. He touched down with his left foot and leapt into the air. He brought his feet together like an Olympic long-jumper as they crashed into the metal grate simultaneously. A soft metal latch snapped and the hinges swung inward as his body flew into the dark confines of the air vent. He landed heavily and slid just a bit. He snapped his arm behind him and softly swung the vent back into place.

He heard footsteps from the opposite end of the hall as a security guard rounded the corner. The man's keys tinkling with each step. Damon saw the shadow of the huge man and kept deathly still. The light from his flashlight played across the metal grate and briefly swept across his hooded face.

"What the fuck," the guard muttered in a deep growl.

"Alpha-1 report," his radio squawked.

"We're all clear here...just thought I heard something," the man's deep voice replied.

"Copy that. Get back here. The boss needs you for something," said the voice over the radio.

"Roger," the guard's deep voice replied.

The guards footsteps faded into the distance and Damon breathed a silent sigh of relief. He carefully turned his body around and began crawling through the vent, his senses on full alert.

As he crawled through the twisting and winding vents, Damon's anxiety from his prior ingress faded. Here he was most at home, in his element. He was a shadow inside the walls, unseen and unheard. Finally he made it to the vent hatch he was looking for.

Much to his surprise, he heard noises coming from below. If his memory served, the schematics he'd been provided labeled this room as "R&D Lab #2." He ceased his movement. Damon peered through the metal grate. What he saw made his eyes go wide.

*****

The ventilation grate from which a certain thief viewed the lab was located in the middle of the ceiling of the cold and sterile room. A portly man wearing a dark blue pinstripe suit stood next to the table with his hands in his pockets. Across from him on the opposite end of the metal table stood a voluptuous woman with sleek blond hair. She looked to be in her early thirties and wore a long, white doctor's jacket underneath which was a tight-fitting black dress that revealed a little too much of her body to be considered appropriate.

On the sleek, metal table, a young girl squirmed and whimpered on all fours. She was hogtied and held in place by black leather straps, and thick steel wrist and ankle restraints on each end of the table. Her back was arched and her bare ass was raised up high into the air. A light blue vibrator was sunk deep into her pussy and it gave off a slight buzzing sound as it twisted and jerked inside of her.

"This one is almost ready," said the blonde woman.

"Outstanding Dr. Stein," replied the fat man in the suit. "The amount of time it's taken you to prepare our products has declined rapidly. Our clients will be most pleased."

The woman smiled sweetly back at the man. "This one was easier than most. She was already a depraved slut before you brought her to me."

The man cast a glance down at the girl. Her figure was perfect. Delightfully round breasts squished against the table. Her soft, pale skin reflected in the light and she had just enough body fat to make her a dream to grab ahold of. He knew. He'd tasted her body many times. The man knelt down so he was eye level with the girl's pleading face.

"Do you think I should feel sorry for you?" he said. "Trust me when I tell you that nobody is going to care about anything besides your body from here on out."

"Please...ugh...please, I swear to god I won't say anything to anyone." The girl's voice was strained with pleasure and desperation.

The man threw his head back and cackled. Suddenly his hand swung around and slapped her face. Hard. The girl gasped and then her body jerked spasmodically. She came from the pain. Her face had a bright red from where his hand struck her. Pussy juices dripped out of her, around the continually twisting vibrator and dripped on the table. Miraculously, she managed to keep it lodged deep inside of her. The man stood up.

"Excellent work indeed, Dr. Stein. Your behavioral conditioning was quite effective."

"It's my pleasure, Victor," the beautiful woman replied.

His eyes hungrily drank in the pitiful girl on the table. "What was the name of that student she lusted after?" He asked the doctor. "The little, bubbly Hispanic one who enrolled last year...Maria was it?"

The girls eyes, half glazed over from the pleasure, shot open wide.

The man chuckled. "Oh, you thought I didn't know you were gay? That I didn't know about your silly little love interest? Trust me, having that knowledge made it that much sweeter for me when I took advantage of you."

Her eyes burned with hatred as she looked up at him. "Fuck you."

"Oh, there will be plenty of that later," he smirked. "You know, I'm actually a pretty open-minded guy. I have no problem with the LGBT community—"

The door to the room opened. The ridiculously large security guard pushed in a young girl. She was handcuffed, and it looked like something was dripping down the inside of her thighs.

"Rebecca!" the man said in mock surprise. "You've made it just in time for the show." He turned back to the girl on the table. "As I was saying, I fancy myself an ally of the LGBTQ community. In fact, I'm such a nice guy, I'm willing to give you a little present. A small gift that will strengthen your identity. It might even bring you fully into self-actualization."

He raised his hand and the doctor placed what appeared to be a small, obsidian-black seed. It was shaped like a bullet with ridges surrounding it that twisted like a drill bit. He slowly made his way to the side of the table. He crouched down next to the table and leaned in close to her.

"Have you ever wondered what it was like to have a dick?"

The girl's eyes flickered with both confusion and rising panic.

"It's quite the powerful feeling, you know. Have you ever thought about what it would feel like to fuck your Maria like a bitch in heat? Feel her little pussy grip your very own cock as you pump an unholy amount of sperm inside of her?" the man asked.

Her breathing became more shallow and rapid. Her eyes were beginning to water. "I can make your daydreams a reality," he whispered into her ear. "I can make that happen for you. All you have to do is just tell me what you want." The fat man's voice was soft and gentle. It almost sounded kind.

"Um...I..." The girl stuttered, her voice filled with confusion.

"Imagine it, the way her pussy will cling to your dick as you pull out of her. Think of how it will feel to grab her breasts and kiss her while you plunge deep inside of her. All you have to do is to tell me you want it." His voice was so soft, only she could make out his words.

"If I agree. Will you let me go? No...no more favors? No more treatments?" asked the girl.

"Well, it'll take a little time. But yes, eventually," the fat man said.

"O-okay...fine." The girl relented. Her face twisted into grief and despair. She looked like she was half conscious.

The fat man's thick fingers grabbed her hair and turned her face to look him in the eyes.

"You're mine now." He said through a wide, manic grin.

He let go of her hair and her head fell back to the table with a thud.

Walking around to the end of the table, he grabbed the vibrator and slowly pulled if from her vagina. When he finally withdrew its length, it twisted and wiggled in his grip, still slick with her juices.

He dropped it on the table and then reached back up to grip her firm ass cheek and spread it wide. He then placed the seed at the opening of her small, tight pussy. He pushed it in just a bit. He then used his middle finger to sink it as deep into her pussy as he could. He withdrew his finger, picked the wriggling vibrator, backed up and roughly shoved it back into her.

The moment it was inserted into her, the seed began releasing micro-amounts of hormones, which were quickly absorbed through her mucus membrane. She moaned from the pleasure.

"Oh, darn," the fat man said. "I forgot to mention that this little guy," he rubbed her flat tummy beneath her belly button, "it only activates after being saturated with an excessive amount of semen."

"What? B-but you promised. What do you mean?" real panic starting to rise in the girl's voice.

"Oh, I'll keep my word. You'll be rewarded eventually, but only after we use your body to our satisfaction. Think of it as a built-in incentive," replied the man.

"Shall I bring the boy out now, Victor?" asked the Doctor.

"Yes, Jessica. Let's see what you made of him," the man replied.

The doctor reached into her jacket and brought out a small black remote and pressed a button. A recessed panel in the wall slid open. Blue light backlit the opening and a white fog slowly drifted out of the space. Mechanical whirring filled the room as a vertical metal table, nearly identical to the one the girl was strapped to, slowly rolled into the room.

The naked young man strapped to the table was already moaning when the platform came to a stop before the group of people. He was a small boy, barely five-feet tall. He was locked in place. Both his hands and feet were completely hidden by metal covers that were built into the table. A high-end VR mask covered his eyes, completely obscuring his vision of his actual surroundings. Several IVs seemed to be lodged in his arms pumping chemicals and god knows what else into his body.

His sandy blond hair only added to his apparent boyish features. What did not add to that semblance of innocence was the enormous dick that protruded from his crotch. Some kind of transparent device was attached to, and covered the length of his burly phallus. It's single clear tube on the end led back into the interior of the table. It appeared as though the device was using the combination of gelatinous beads and suction to mimic the feeling of an actual vagina. The young man's testicles were enormous; they had swollen to the size of golf balls and swung pendulously beneath his crotch

The obese principal slowly walked up to the platform and shook his head.

"Eighteen years. Eighteen years I spent raising you. Trying to make you a man after my own heart. Teaching you to follow in my footsteps," said the man. The boy's body shuddered and jerked from the constant stimulation the machine was applying to his disproportionate dick. He moaned and then grunted loudly as his penis spat rope after rope of cum into the device.

"But look at you," he said with disgust. "Fucking pathetic. Small. Weak. You're nothing like me. You can't even restrain yourself for a couple of minutes."

He reached up and ripped the mask off the boys face. The young man's eyes were completely bloodshot and stared blankly off into the distance. The man's voice became deathly quiet. "This is the cost for betraying your father, Thomas. Now your mind and your feeble body are mine to do with as I please. I had such high hopes for you. Now you're nothing but another piece of property."

He turned and nodded at the doctor. She pressed another button on the remote in her hand and the restraints quietly descended back into the platform. The wires and tubes all disconnected from his body.

The boy slid off the vertical table. His shaking hands moved up to his penis and pulled the stimulating device off. A little cum dribbled from the opening of the device as well as his dick. He lifted his head. His blank eyes stared at both nothing and everything.

The boy clambered up onto the table the group of people surrounded and sniffed the air. His blank eyes finally turned upon the girl who was strapped to the table, ass sticking up in the air.

"Oh, god no. No. Please don't. Tommy, is that you? Tommy! You're not yourself. You know me! Please don't do this. Oh fuuuuuuck," the girl moaned. It almost sounded like a sob.

12