Conquest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man had bent over at the table and began to lap at her pussy from behind. He was digging his tongue into her with a ravenous ferocity. He was licking and sucking at her vagina like a wild beast. He even sank his tongue into her asshole as far as it would go. All while masturbating himself with one hand.

The principal stood at the front of the table. Watching what used to be his son attack the girl writhing within her restraints. The doctor had unzipped his trousers and dutifully stroked the fat man's penis to a full erection while they watched the scene unfold. The principal's abnormally large cock bobbed in front of the face of the girl. It leaked precum while the gorgeous doctor stroked him. He gestured for the guard who stood behind Rebecca to bring her closer to him. The guard complied.

Ever since she had allowed that vicious man to fuck her earlier in the evening, she felt used and unclean. She hadn't even had time to clean up and his semen was still leaking out of her pussy. But watching these unspeakable acts happen before her tipped her over the edge. It was too much for her fragile psyche to cope with. She had been silently crying. Praying she'd remain unnoticed. Her prayers were not answered.

The man grabbed Rebecca by the face and forced her eyes upon the debaucherous scene. "Do you see them, child? Do you understand what happens now when you disobey me?"

Rebecca nodded quickly. "Y-yes, sir."

"Excellent," said the principal. "I'm so glad you've been able to learn this lesson." He turned his eyes upon the guard. "Escort her back to her suite." The guard silently nodded with a grin, grabbed Rebecca's arm and pulled her forcefully out of the room.

The boy kneeling behind the girl on the table started rubbing his engorged cock at the entrance to the restrained girl's pussy.

"No, please Tommy. Y-you've got to snap out of it. This isn't who you are. Please, for the love of god. You've got to wake up!" the girl begged.

"Stupid bitch," spat the man, amused by her pleas. "He can't even hear you anymore. That boy is just a fuck machine now. All he can see is your dumb cunt. My wonderful doctor made sure of that."

The boy grabbed both of her ass cheeks and plunged his cock deep inside of her. She screamed both out of pleasure and despair. Her head sank back to the table as the boy thrust behind her with gleeful abandon.

"Don't forget, bitch," said the man. "This-ugh-this is what you wanted."

The doctor felt the man's dick swell even larger. She aimed it at the girl's defeated face as he ejaculated an incredible amount of cum. Thick, viscous ropes of it disrespectfully spattered across her hopeless face covering her nose, forehead, hair, lips and cheeks. She didn't even react.

The boy behind her started mumbling while he humped. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Ah! I can't stop. I'm so sorry. Unghhhh!" the boy screamed in pleasure.

She felt his dick bottom out against her cervix and bulge as he spurted a ridiculous load that splashed into her uterus, bathing the obsidian seed that had wriggled deeper inside of her. Her stomach visibly swelled from the semen that was shooting inside of her. Some of it leaked out around the boy's penis and spattered onto the metal table.

Hawk chuckled as he walked back to the exit, the doctor following close behind. "Enjoy the rest of your evening," Hawk said. "He's probably got about six or seven more loads left."

The obese man and his lackey left the room. The soundproof door closed and automatically locked behind them.

The only sound left in the room was the wet slaps of skin as the small boy once again started thrusting into her. A single tear leaked out of her eye and rolled down her cheek, mixing into the drying cum.

12