Conquest of Sin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Veterius pulled out of her, making her groan and yelp when her pussy slowly reverts back to its tightness, sore and buzzing with pleasure. Her hands were shaky and knees hurt from the hard stone and rolled tiredly onto her side, panting and groaning.

"Father..." She moaned out, watching him slide his skirt back down and look down at her while her sister was slowly wilting, gray seed dangling off of her tip.

"I'll have servants come for you. Don't worry. Come, Nayla, I've kept you from your duties for far too long." Her father said and started to walk away.

Nayla looked at his retreating back before looking to her prone sister, cock giving a visible throb, before she put her plate back on and followed her emperor.

Cassia wanted to call out but the words got stuck in her throat and only made a weak groan instead. She wanted that beast cock in her pussy, too...

+++++++++++++++++++++

The markets were always live, be it day or night with them offering food, tasty goods and other such stock along with fresh and well-fed slaves at day and selling all manner of exotics once the sun sets and the lamps are set alight to give the winding paths a mysterious feel.

With the sun high up, Uzara walked amongst the people, nude and very much alike the women that go about their day of buying food and working. Her horns and perversions were gone, leaving her indistinguishable from other humans. Her demonic member was gone as well, no longer hiding her perfect nether lips that she couldn't completely change as she adored the lewd ring going through her fat clit. The corrupted gems still hanged from her earlobes as well as her nipple chain. Golden anklets, armlets and bracers decorated her further with beautiful and sparkling golden chains were strapped around her calves and ankle to cover her shins.

This amount of wealth drew many eyes to her and that is what she explicitly wanted as she wandered the market filled with nude and half-nude men and women. Children looked at her in awe when she sashayed by with not a few envious looks from the mothers.

Uzara gave each of them a fond and loving smile, something she couldn't stop herself from doing, and their looks only made her already firm resolve rock solid as she was here to dash away the negative emotions of envy, jealousy, suffering and hate.

The disguised demon had no specific target in mind but she did look for the most wealthiest and most influential slave owner she could find. This had led her to the largest market in Talasia where the most expensive and valuable items could be purchased in all of the 'known' world. There were no stands in this market, only fully-fledged tents the size of stores from where many wealthy people left and entered, their slaves carrying the purchased good.

Uzara was impressed by the idea of the humans placing obedience collars around their slave's necks, keeping them submissive and loyal when out and about.

The money, the profit, the unwilling slaves, all of that was discarded wherever the demons arrived and enlightened. Everyone had access to everything they desired with markets such as these always converted into grand forums with stands and tents replaced with free goods anyone could have.

She was glad, however, that the slaves could still feel pleasure and had blissful expressions when their master's made use of them outside of manual work. She passed a mistress who was moaning out in the open while her slave thrusted away at her asshole.

This civilization was quite similar to hers and that came as a relief for her task will be so much easier.

She reached the slave section of the Grand Market where mortals were sold like livestock, be it for work, pleasure, sport and in some cases even breeding. Uzara could appreciate the efforts of some nobles for encouraging the melding of races, even if the reasons for doing so were the opposite of trying to achieve new kinds of beauty the demons were working towards in their own mortal breeding.

There were positively hundreds of them with cages full of in the back while the finest are put on offer on stone platforms. Men were valued for their size, strength, endurance and, for a lot of men and women, cock size. Women, on the other hand, were sought after with large breasts, wide hips and exquisite beauty. Their expressions were smiling but Uzara had felt their subtle despair despite good living conditions.

The flesh market had no shortage of those things.

It was easy to gauge a trader's wealth by the beauty of their cages, obedience collars and how healthy their stock was. The best ones had silvered cages, exquisite metal collars with the trader's mark visible on it from a mile away and the slaves were not only fed but well-trained and decorated with jewelry.

Uzara stopped behind a crowd of naked and bejeweled bidders that was quietly but furiously competing for a curvaceous porcelain-hued horned woman. Her eyes were dark red and swam in a sea of black. Her large and firm breasts rose and fell with excited breath as she kept looking to her prospective new owner whenever someone bid higher and higher. Her horns were thick as they protruded from her forehead and nestled on the side like a ram's, keeping her wild pale hair firmly off of her face.

Uzara reached out to her with her powers and sensed the corruption coursing through the beautiful woman's veins and that more than explained her lack of worry for her lot in life. Her heritage was of an ancient demon, the small number of beings that have survived from the beginning of this world and kept themselves and their evil ways hidden from the mortals.

With the rise of the Patriarchdom, the evil had slinked even more into their hiding places but the new demons shall find them and they shall either worship the Patriarchs or be destroyed. This world has no place for their brand of blackest evil.

Porcelain then looked at her as Uzara rose her hand and declared loudly. "Five thousand Ducats!"

Everyone turned as she topped the latest bid fivefold and the silk-clad man at the platform, a slim and waifish human with silver bracers and circlet that was too big that it hanged around his neck looked to her in disbelief.

"Did I hear five thousand?" He asked, somehow capable of producing a loud enough voice to be heard.

"You heard right, master trader!" Uzara said and made her way as she took off one of her earrings and used the corruptive energies inside the gem to transmute into a priceless amethyst. More than enough to cover her obscene offer. "And I have the money right here!" She added and lifted the now-priceless earring into the air.

"You must be jesting, five thousand are an emperor's bounty!" The trader declared as he watched her ascend the steps to hand him the earring.

"Please confirm that this gem is indeed enough to cover such an offer. There are many gem cutters here to ask for an appraisal."

The short man took it and frowned. Uzara knew what was on his mind and softly smiled as he called forth three gem cutters to appraise it. Porcelain watched with a curious expression as the gem masters were repeatedly taking a look at it from every angle possible as they disbelieved its quality.

Magic was muttered several times. Magic that could create substance was incredibly rare, a gift inherent to only one being, the unicorn. A gem conjured by the equine creature was so rare and perfect that it trumped even the purest gem unearthed from the earth's crust by the dwarves.

The cutters came to a consensus that it was worth at least seven thousand and Uzara thought the trader would collapse while the crowd was stunned and silent.

"I shall visit tomorrow to take my change." She said as she took the ownership key and went over to Porcelain who's maroon eyes shone with excitement to look upon her new mistress.

"Come." Uzara said and took the girl away who followed eagerly. "Lets take you to your new home."

Before she set out into the market, she had corrupted a small family of three nearby. It was easy to find their daughter of nineteen coming back late at night from her work at a tavern and the demoness was quickly pushing herself deep into her womb in an alley and enlightening her with corruption. She couldn't help but seed three or four children inside of her, though.

With the daughter so lovingly corrupted, together they showed the parents the beauty of intimate family love and that their purpose is to serve their loving demon mistress.

She made sure both women were pregnant with her spawn and the husband to be slowly corrupted into a hung and feminine form.

Uzara knocked at the wooden door while Porcelain looked around at the squat building of white brick and mortar. The demoness was pleased when a cute and effeminate man opened the door and he let out a happy and girly gasp to see his mistress.

"Mistress! Come in, come in!"

She stepped inside and claimed his lips firmly while groping his grown package. He'd been so short before but now it was almost a foot long and still growing.

"Mmm, you're coming along nicely. One more load and you'll be perfect." She purred to him while he dopily closed the door.

Porcelain seemed confused but she said nothing as Uzara guided her upstairs and the two were alone in a room. Uzara took her collar off and discarded it and the key out the window.

"Please sit."

The pale woman blinked but did as she was told, sitting on the bed behind her. This was not what she expected.

"What's your name?"

"I have no name, mistress. I am a slave." Porcelain answered simply and truthfully, her tone not at all sounding distraught by this.

Uzara figured this. Even her, with enough time, would just be a nameless slave and wouldn't at all mind such an existence. Corruption was a potent thing. She pursed her plump lips and stepped closer to sit next to her.

"Then, sweetie, your name will be Albuzara. White Beauty." She said softly and the smile Albuzara had made Uzara's heart skip a bit. "You like that name?"

Albu nodded vigorously and wanted to do something.

"You're free. I don't own you. You can hug me." The demoness said lovingly and let the horned girl hug her happily, wrapping her arms around her.

As expected of the corruption flowing in Albuzara's veins, she pulled back and began to lustfully kiss Uzara's neck. The demoness tilted her head to the side and hummed, Albu will learn quickly how to love alongside her lust.

Albu's intentions grew apparent as her hands started to grope and touch all over Uzara's body now that she was free to do what she wants and Uzara was far from denying her. Both women were softly panting when Uzara pulled the needy woman off of her and pushed her to lay onto the bed.

"Lay down, I must do something first." She said and extricated herself from Albu's grasping hands to move away from the bed and face the eager woman. Telling Albu what she was and what her heritage entailed would take too long, and Uzara knew of a much better way to teach her and fully corrupt her into a full-fledged demon.

Albu watched intently as Uzara's form shimmered and subtly began to change in front of her. The horns, tail, wings and her demonic cock. All of it came out of hiding as she grew to her true size of seven feet. The natural green of her eyes went back to molten gold, fangs grew out and her posture changed into a seductive one as her bone spikes grew back out of her heels. The previous jewelry and piercings returned as well, her slave collar tight around her throat.

Albuzara was entranced by the perverted demon and gasped as it smiled heartwarming love.

"I am Uzara, a demon and slave of the Patriarchdom of Sin." She said with a lusty purr and stepped forward, her nubbed and pierced cock hardening. "And I shall corrupt you."

Albuzara didn't know what that entailed but she eagerly welcomed the carnal creature as it climbed onto the bed and kissed her with such lust, love and passion she couldn't imagine. Her body burned with excitement and tingled just from her kiss alone. Their large breasts brushed with Uzara's gold-capped nipples warm against hers.

Uzara's monolithic member hovered above her belly, promising sinful and extreme pleasure with Uzara's touches leaving trails of inner flame that made her gasp into the kiss and open her mouth fully to the perverted tongue of her lover.

It wormed inside and did thing that no tongue should ever be able to do! It filled her mouth with wriggling and wet muscle that completely overpowered her meager one and explored all of her wet cavern in such a lewd way. Meanwhile the hand that had gone down her side reached her pussy which had seen her share of cocks before and plunged three fingers straight in.

Albu's cry of pleasure was muffled by a mouthful of tongue and squirmed underneath the purring demoness as her fingers knew all of her spots perfectly. Her lover cooed in her mind as her first orgasm rocked her body immediately and her juices fired out of her and onto the floor below. And Uzara didn't stop.

Her fingers ruthlessly pumped in and out of her sodden sensitive pussy and her throat opened wide to scream once more when the fat and endless tongue suddenly surged down her throat, her eyes shooting wide open.

The wet muscle filled her throat and if she didn't know better, it resembled a cock in thickness and shape but her doubt was dashed away as it began to pump down her throat like an actual cock!

Before this could distract her too much, however, Uzara pulled out of her pussy and grabbed hold of her ivory thigh with the slippery hand to lift it up and help herself aim her corrupted cock at her opening.

Lungs were slowly starting to burn for air and Albu breathed in deep and hard when Uzara pulled her phallic-shaped tongue out of her throat, only to have it be pushed out of her in a loud cry as the fat, wrist-sized head began to push itself between her lips.

At first it felt like it was impossible for it to fit, the wonderful breeding tool was just to large but Uzara surprised her once again as it popped inside her almost painlessly and having her cunt feel like it's on the sinful edge of splitting in two. Uzara hummed and Albu's eyes went cross when hotness splattered her insides. After a few moments the rest followed. Each ring on the underside of the demon's cock coaxed a gasp from the woman as they passionately kissed.

Uzara loved mortal pussy as they always had trouble stretching for her size and there was just something amazing in breaking their holes in. She knew Albu had no children before and decided that had to be changed immediately, feeding Albu her cock even more quickly. She opened her eyes to gaze upon the happy and pleasured expression and she just knew this woman was going to be her first broodwhore.

And there was no doubt, once corrupted, she'd gladly thank her with her womb.

The cute moans against Uzara's lips were finished by a low groan as the purring demon filled every inch of Albu's pussy and had her studded sack flush against her well-fucked asshole that had a slight permanent gape. The piercings and throbbing nubs were enough to send the horned woman cumming and squeezing around Uzara whole broke the kiss and ravenously attacked her neck.

Sharp fangs ran across her supple skin as Uzara lapped and sucked while her wide hips began to drag her cock out of Albu's quivering pussy. Only a few inches before sinking back in, gentle and slow and making both women moan against each other's lips.

Her corrupted pre seed dribbled out of her as she lovingly fucked Albu, making it feel perfect with demon cock and each thrust left a sticky kiss on her lover's cervix that she'll fuck open soon. Every third thrust Uzara subtly added more length and pushed against Albu's entrance just a bit more.

Her delightful lover didn't seem to notice this as her pussy quivered with orgasm once more building deep within her. Still her rosy skin burned with Uzara's passing and the hand under her thigh felt like a scorching brand of intense pleasure. Uzara broke the kiss, panting and long tongue hanging lewdly from between her plump lips and Albu needily licked at the slippery muscle.

"Such a fine pussy. Can't wait to defile your womb." Uzara purred in a lustful and hungry tone when she pulled her tongue back into her mouth and began to thrust into her future breeding slave in earnest. Albu had nothing to say but beg for more and cry out as the perverted cock inside her was steadily knocking and wearing down her entrance to her womb. She wanted nothing more than to feel it plow into her deepest parts!

With her intentions clear if they hadn't been already, Uzara pulled herself back assaulted a fat and engorged rosy nipple that capped one of Albu's luscious breasts and sucked hard. Unlike a proper demon's breast, no milk filled Uzara's mouth for her to taste but they'll soon grow heavy with nourishing milk even without a baby to feed.

Her own breasts owed a part of their size to milk, always sloshing subtly with their sinful cargo.

Albu moaned and mewled from the sucks and cried when Uzara thrusted particularly hard into her, it usually being the third as Uzara's cock has soon added an inch or two already!

Soon another orgasm burst forth and juices sprayed across Uzara's crotch in a deluge while the cunt around her member squeezed hard and fast. The demoness felt the suction guide her in and she pushed herself hard against Albu's weakened entrance and used her own suction to breach it.

Albu screamed in pleasure as Uzara's glorious cock made its home inside her virginal womb, her body always ready thanks to the corruption flowing through her veins and what Uzara had so lovingly infused her with. Uzara's fat cockhead spread her womb open and the lewd rings that decorated her underside tugged and scraped across the violated cervical opening that only sent intense jolts of pleasure up the woman's spine.

Then the demoness started to pull out, repeating the string of pulls and flicks once more only to fuck her returning cervix wide open again and bloat her womb. Soon enough Uzara was steadily fucking Albu's womb with her cock still growing and leaking corruption straight into her flesh, to prepare her for her inevitable breeding.

"Mmmm, it's better than I thought. It's perfect for my vile spawn. You'd love that, wouldn't you? Having my babies over and over again?" The demoness asked of her insensate lover who was quivering and burning up from the intensity of it all. Uzara knew it was going to be a yes. No mortal could resist a demon's perverse touch of pleasure and love. Let alone a Bitch of Sin like her.

It was time to begin building her own orgasm, all of this being just simple foreplay for her. She lifted her beautiful upper body up and grabbed Albu by the hips to hold her still as she began to thrust hard and fast into her. Their bodies clapped lewdly and loudly together and Albu's cries bounced in her throat from the force. Her breasts jostled up and down and her crotch bulged from the steadily-growing demon cock inside her.

Uzara's bloated quartette of balls lewdly slapped her slave's asshole with the corrupted studs leaving white-hot kisses as her sack and gonads swelled with scalding seed that will be pumped into Albu's womb and purge away everything human from the woman's body.

Thanks to the will of her magnificent mother and goddess, her seed was so rich with Sin that it even violated and corrupted the person's soul if she wanted it to. Albu's soul was between man and demon and her profane seed shall rectify that and destroy the mortal weakness she'd been born with.

A demon was insatiable by nature and beyond that to every mortal that had been bedded by one. While there were no more free non-demons on her home continent, even the cattle in the breeding farms were happily surprised when the sinful creatures outpaced even their corrupted and well-bred forms.