Conquest of Sin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young Empress let out one last guttural cry in orgasm when her husband poured more seed directly into her womb for the tenth time, pulling out of her churning pussy afterwards to lift her up by the neck and silence her in one swift motion of his godly member down her gullet.

Everyone gasped in surprise as Veterius used his daughter's throat and how she didn't even gag once despite the rough treatment and the older man let out a grunt to declare his last orgasm straight down her throat.

Cassia's belly filled with the last of her father's seed and was only coherent enough to make a dazed gurgling sound when she was allowed to breathe once more.

She was then carried to Veterius' Chambers by Nayla, the aroused half-orc given the privilege of unleashing her cock of the painful cage and make sure that she pushed as much of her father's seed into her sister's womb, and adding her own.

++++++++++++++

Uzara came to Feowyn late at night once more, hearing his silent prayer and gladly heeding the call.

The perverted and hung demoness, thanks to the foul idol of the Patriarchs she had fashioned out of his sweat and seed, appeared before the naked and subservient elf in all her glory. It was proper he grasp her unholy rod and kiss it like a long-lost lover, to coax out that wonderful purring she made whenever she was pleased.

"Good boy, Feowyn. You please me so with your worship." Uzara said softly as he kissed and nibbled at her nub-covered cock that he could barely wrap his fingers around. "What do you have to report?"

"The princess..." He breathed out, rubbing his face against the leaky tip. Her seed and pre did wonders for his skin and complexion, "She has been mated...ngh...the old ways are coming back..."

"Mmm, that is good news indeed," She purred out and ran a hand through his long silken locks. "Is she fed seed regularly as I ordered? The child within her defiled womb demands it."

Feowyn struggled for a coherent thought, being this close and rubbing his face against the very rod that defiled his princess' womb, and stammered until Uzara pulled him away. "Nayla has been feeding her daily, mistress."

Uzara gently led the elf away from her softening cock like a mother her child from her teat and set him down to the bed.

"Nayla fucks her sister out of love rather than knowing the truth of Cassia's child, yes?"

Feowyn dumbly nodded but the haze over his eyes slowly lifted.

"Make sure it stays that way for now. Now that the Mating is done and incest is beginning to become common practice, I will need you to bring Cassia's servants to me. They must be defiled, just like you." Uzara said sweetly, rubbing Feowyn's cheek.

"As you wish, mistress."

++++++++++++++

"Up, up, down, left, left, right!" Shouted Nayla with a swing of her staff from the corresponding side and Cassia blocked each rather quickly.

The two sisters had been sparring under the blistering sun for an hour with Cassia performing much better than Nayla would expect. The slighter female boldly dodged and darted into the nude half-orc's personal space more than just once and landing a solid blow onto her chest, belly and even crotch.

Even a trained warrior such as Nayla could not resist such a vicious blow and had fallen over in pain. The training resumed only after the hermaphrodite's groin stopped pulsating horribly. Since then Nayle kept her privates under guard, waylaying still-inaccurate blows far enough away to prevent any more mishaps.

After one more hour, Nayla called it off. Cassia was drenched in sweat and panting, the grip on her staff slick and slack before it simply slipped out and fell to the ground. Nayla fared much better, though she did break a sweat after this long under the noon sun.

"You're getting really good, your highness." Nayla said with a small smile, padding across the sands to pick up the dropped staff.

Cassia smiled back and caught the half-orc off guard as she gingerly placed her hand across Nayla's crotch she'd hit an hour prior. Nayla went a bit stiff, unsure how to react when anyone could find them in such a compromising position. It was one thing for Cassia being caught fucking a servant, another fucking a half-orc such as her.

The love they made on their first training session had luckily gone unnoticed and their activities were relocated in the privacy of Cassia's bedroom.

"I'm sorry for hitting you." Cassia murmured. Nayla placed her larger hand on top of human's smaller one and took it to her lips, placing a soft kiss on a knuckle.

"It was an accident, I understand." The half-orc said quietly, brushing away a stray lock that had escaped Cassia's ponytail and went over to the racks to set aside the weathered and worn staves.

Cassia went to the wardrobe, slowly removing the revealing moon armor, and glanced at Nayla as she stretched with her back turned to her. The younger girl's eyes roamed over the half-orc's toned back and her powerful buttocks, biting her lower lip.

They've been regular in their lovemaking, every night Nayla would quietly visit and promptly pound her into the bed. Cassia found out her half-sister really liked to fuck her asshole open and who was she to stop the powerful and irresistible beast that she was? Just thinking about tonight made her wet in an instant and a bright blush covered her milky flesh.

"I await you tonight." She said quietly and knew by the way Nayla perked up that she heard her. Before any more words could be said, Cassia took her jewelry and padded away to her own little palace within a palace.

Little did both know that their nightly meeting will be a lot different tonight.

12