Conquest of Sin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh, relax." Purred Uzara above him, standing still with just the head bloating the elf's crotch in a debauched sight. "Shhhh..."

The elf nodded and let out a gasp when Uzara pushed more of herself into him, his insides being stretched to what he thought was the breaking point, on the razor's edge of pain and pleasure. She was bloating him open, forcing his insides to straighten and adjust to her magnificent member, and he felt his slim belly suddenly present a firm bulge sticking out of him.

"Mmmh...have to adjust the angle..." Uzara breathed out, the steam coming out of her mouth quickly cooling into droplets to fall on Feowyn's back. She moved, making Feowyn squeeze his eyes shut as she dragged him along by the guts and adjusted her hips so that she can force her cock even deeper into his torso.

More and more cock poured into him, like he's being ravished by a horse and somehow he wasn't dead or unconscious. His whole body was being exposed to such intense sensations he lost which way was up or down, or where he was. All he could feel was his guts being stretched beyond imagining.

Suddenly it became hard to breathe, her cock reaching his chest, and all he could do is pant. She was fully in as he felt her ballsack press against his laughably small one.

"That's a good whore. Mmmm..." Uzara purred once again and surprised her victim once more by holding him still with her powerful hands and began to drag her cock out of him. The way his body bounced back from this violation inch after inch let him know he was only kept alive by Uzara's love and was experiencing true violation that the demons held in store.

He could breathe easier once more but Uzara thrusted back in, punching the air out of him and making him wheeze while intense pleasure he could never imagine threatened to overtake him. Was this pain turned to pleasure? His insides were most certainly battered yet he felt pleasure blossoming out of all of them!

"Now you see true pleasure," His dark mistress said as she dragged herself out of him once more. "Pain turned to mind-numbing ecstasy. Feeling it with every part of your body."

Feowyn was in no way capable of responding as his eyes rolled up and cock began to fire his meager load onto the floor. This was one of many Uzara will defile out of him with her orgasm steadily building.

"Your new name will be Xertez."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was a beautiful night, the cool salty breeze coming from Talasia's docks and wrapping around Nosfertez's nude body, and the demon wished it would stay beautiful.

Sadly it was not to be as he watched the mansion of the slave trader Endonitus from his perch atop a neighbouring building and easily spotted the figures of assassins approaching the large structure's perimeter.

The Seducer had learned of the assassins thanks to his sister Uzara who'd prevented an attempt on the young empress' life and that forced him to dig deep into the rebel underground present in the capitol. The concept of bloody rebellion was as foreign and terrifying as it was hard to understand for the demon who was born into undying loyalty and servitude to the Patriarchs.

It filled his heart with sadness to see the elves rise up in such a manner and to resort to such awful means to achieve their goals. It came as a comfort for Nosfertez to know that soon there will be no need for weapons, violence and death once they all lived under their loving dark gods.

But until then, Nosfertez was obligated to prevent as much bloodshed as possible.

His wings spread out wide and he leapt off the building to glide towards it while maintaining his focus on the assassin's movements. He'd learned only recently that Endonitus was the first on the rebel's schedule since the failure on Cassia's life and hoped he will be able to stop from too many lives being taken.

The sounds of men being slain with one deft move of a hidden blade were horrifying to Nosfertez, the demon trying hard not to let out a gasp of sadness. The assassins were making short work of Endonitus' guards that patrolled the edges of the mansion and already one had entered through the second story balcony.

He had little time and dove towards the balcony while the other assailants forced their way into the ground floor to try and release all of the slaves held in the basement. Nosfertez knew each of the slave traders, where they lived and how they operated for they were his marks as well. Not for death, however.

He heard cries of alarm coming from within the mansion as he landed on the balcony and ran towards Endonitus' personal chambers. The demon would've made himself hidden within the mansion if he had the time, heaving learned just tonight the rebels were staging an assassination and liberation.

Nosfertez sympathised with the rebels but not with their means of achieving freedom. Violence was never the answer for a demon and those who used violence were to be broken and enslaved until they paid their dues. Such will be the fate of the assassins.

The one elf who'd entered through the balcony stood before the doors of Endonitus' inner sanctum with two blades coated in blood, dead guards laying at his feet. Nosfertez made his movements silent as he ran, the elf completely unaware of his presence as he kicked open the door to reveal a naked Endonitus who was busy fucking a collared slave when the attack happened.

"P-please! I'll do anything!" The corpulent man sputtered in terror while the slave he'd been using maintained her position on her hands and knees thanks to the magical collar around her neck. Nosfertez could sense the rage flaring inside of the assassin like an explosion of hideous energy that made the demon hesitate for a moment.

That moment of hesitation was enough for the elf to make the distance to the human and was slashed. Nosfertez gasped as he watched the smooth elven sabre cleave through flesh. Nosfertez had never seen so much blood and let out an angry cry that had the elf turning around and finally see the black-skinned and horned creature.

Nosfertez fumed as steam poured out between his plump lips and the demon felt that anger which had morphed into triumph suddenly transform into confusion and fear. How could he dare take another's life?!

The demon turned into a blur of movement while the elf, thanks to his skill and experience, quickly raised his sabres to meet the attack head on. Sparks flew as the blades raked across the demon's impenetrable skin before Nosfertez batted those hideous things away and grabbed the elf by the neck with both hands.

It took all of Nosfertez's self-restraint to not dig his nails into the elf's supple flesh; they'd rip his flesh into ribbons if he allowed that to happen. More slashes went across his neck and shoulder as the elf struggled in his grip but the demon paid no heed and placed his right hand onto the elf's head.

"You will give me everything!" Nosfertez growled and entered the elf's mind to absorb everything before violating and turning the assassin into a hopeless slut.

Nosfertez could feel his cock harden from the rage and excitement, wanting to also bodily violate the assassin right then and there but he had more elves to defeat and break.

Late Endonitus' mansion would soon be filled with moans and begs for his cock, which he gladly gave.

12