Conquest of Sin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steaming preseed dribbled down Feowyn's shaft and Galathea caught it all with her mouth, letting guttural cries of pleasure upon tasting it. Cassia herself couldn't stop her tongue from licking her lips in response, wanting to have a taste, too.

The trees began to respond to the ritual as she felt their thick and deep roots shift the dirt beneath her with some of them surfacing and developing gaping holes that began to leak a purplish sap. The scent struck her like a hammer, the plumes of intense musk threatening to overtake her mind with lust.

Before that could happen, however, she fled and failed to see Galathea being lifted up and rammed onto Feowyn's mammoth cock, or the end-result of the dark ritual she had just witnessed.

Instead she tried to make sense of what she's seen with her thoughts going to the elves and had they joined with some dark creature? Why was Feowyn like that? There were many questions that she wished she had an answer to as she ran back into the palace to go wake Nayla up.

Nayla was still asleep when Cassia rushed into the bedroom, her footsteps still silent due to the spell. Nayla woke immediately upon hearing her confused voice, alert and prepared for combat.

"What? Where?" She said loudly, looking around with a dagger already in her hand. Cassia would've found it odd but also funny that Nayla had somehow had enough time or sense to sneak a dagger under the pillow.

The half-orc quickly got out of bed and moved to wrap an arm around Cassia protectively while looking around the dark room for enemies. With her orcish eyesight she most likely would've seen someone already. "What's happening?"

Cassia was squeezed so hard against Nayla's side that she had to pat her on the chiselled abdominals to get her to release her.

"In the water garden. Feowyn and my servants are doing some kind of ritual!" She whispered hurriedly, taking Nayla by the hand and trying to lead her out.

Nayla would have none of that and went first with Cassia within arm's reach beside her. Both were quiet as they stepped outside and ventured towards the pool in the copse of trees. The scent was fragrant of the nocturnal plants planted throughout it alongside their diurnal counterparts, no musky scent the trees produced or ominous chanting.

Despite that, Nayla kept vigilant in their approach and found the pool empty with nobody in sight. After a minute of looking around, she found nothing.

"Nobody is here, Highness." She finally said, relaxing and turning to face her empress who was biting her lip in frustration.

"But they were here! And Feowyn! He had these big horns and wings and cock!" She shouted, looking around at the trees as if they were hiding the seven-foot elf and his cultists.

Had Cassia not looked so upset, Nayla would've laughed at it. Instead she moved to pull Cassia close to her in a loving embrace and tilted her face up by the chin to have her look into her topaz eyes. "Nobody was here, Cassia. You must've sleep walked."

Cassia opened her mouth to dispute that but Nayla continued on. "I ravished you so hard tonight that it's possible-"

"The milk bath!" Her half-sister suddenly cried and slipped out of her embrace to run back to the palace. She sighed and followed, watching the growing definition of Cassia's muscles as she ran.

The milk bath was empty with the milk drained ages ago. No musk that had sent them both wild upon each other and everything was thoroughly cleaned for next time she'll use it. "Blast it!"

Nayla leaned on the frame of the door, her dagger sheathed on the strap on her muscled thigh, and watched Cassia look around in search of evidence.

When Cassia found nothing, she let out a noise of confusion and once again felt tired and ready for sleep. She went past Nayla and grabbed her hand to drag her back to the bedroom.

"You're sleeping with me." She ordered. Maybe it was her imagination?

Nayla had no qualms about the order whatsoever.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cassia slept in for her imperial duties had been suspended for today and she regained some sense of normalcy thanks to that. Nayla's presence in bed had her a deep and restful sleep she hasn't had in a while.

Feowyn and Nayla finally woke her up and had her bathe as she still reeked like a breeding sow. The empress gave the ever-smiling elf suspicious looks that he seemed to either ignore or miss entirely. Nayla wasn't worthy of bathing in the pool and had to go to the Praetorian barracks to do her own washing.

Feowyn - much to his hidden surprise - was asked by Cassia to stay with her as she bathed, which the elf gladly complied. He watched his lovely beauty bathe in the cool water, soaking in it and letting it wash away the musk and sweat off of her.

He had to hide his grin as she unknowingly corrupted herself even further and feeding the child precious corruption it had called out for last night. Oh he could feel the young prince's call for him as he did the ritual, the demon within Cassia's womb seeking the warmth and love of Sin.

With his own ascension to demonhood, Feowyn understood the difficulty of being a demon in a place like this. He could sense everybody's emotions and the anger, desperations and other such feelings wafting from Talasia like a miasma. He worshipped Uzara before and respected her even more now that he knew to what she was exposed to all this time.

Still, he felt also the pleasant emotions of happiness, lust and love that slowly grew stronger as the cult expanded.

Cassia's suspiciousness tugged at Feowyn's heartstrings. He hadn't expected for her to wake up so early after such a lovemaking and see him during the ritual. He had hoped that would stay secret. It was only thanks to his demonic magics that he managed to hide all of the evidence and the cultists from Nayla.

Even now Cassia sent a strange look his way as she bathed, most likely expecting him to act strangely as she bathed in the ritual site.

"The Optatus family will arrive in a few hours. Shall we take Caius somewhere else while they're there?" He asked with his typical smile as he stood on the edge of the pool.

Cassia hummed as she swam around, flowing through the water smoothly. "Leave him. He likes the gardens."

"Very good, your Highness. They will most certainly be impressed when they have a closer look."

"That's the intention." Cassia said with a smile. Feowyn was pleased to see her going back to her older self; a girl looking to impress. He also wondered if the corrupting effects have begun taking hold. "Oh, and I want Nayla there as well."

Feowyn bowed deep. "As you wish."

In the last few hours before they arrived, Cassia went to the library to try and make sense of what she'd been seeing. Hopefully there was some information about all of the gods the elves follow because that was the only explanation.

As she pored over tomes on elven mythology, Cassia held her suspicions of Feowyn but also wondered why the ritual felt right to her. Why were these things happening to her. First the dream of sucking off some large woman, gulping down her steaming seed, then being saved by an invisible being from an assassin and now this.

Something was going on and she was scared about the fact that she didn't fret about it as much as she should.

Feowyn looked to be the same old self, no horns or wings to speak of and Nayla found nothing at the pool. By the time she had to go meet the Optatus family, her head was warm with all of the information she found.

The Optatus Patriarch was in his finery of silver bracers, shin guards and circlet and a light tunic of black and silver alongside his son who was dressed much the same. The wife and daughters were dressed in jeweled silver and wearing nothing but that as they were also trophies to be looked upon.

Cassia looked upon the three women with explicit approval, nodding as she watched them descend from the coach and onto the cobblestones of the courtyard.

"Patriarch Arruns, it is with great pleasure that I welcome you back to the palace." She said happily, her arms spread wide as she walked barefoot with Feowyn on one side and Nayla on the other.

All five bowed before her with the women descending onto their knees to do so. "The pleasure is ours, your Highness."

Cassia knew all of the Optatus; Canus Optatus, Arruns' son and future legion commander, Sornatia the wife, Auria and Consentia the daughters. But she had most experience with Canus for she had him in bed on more than one occasion.

He's five years her senior and she enjoyed his experience that he no doubt now also uses to please his lovely sisters and mother.

Cassia lead the five to her gardens, a large and open place where Caius dwelled. It was no surprise for Cassia, Feowyn and Nayla but one for the Optatus family when they saw the large panther lounging in the shade of the garden's pavillion.

Arruns, much to his credit, only hesitated for a moment and continued following. "A beautiful beast. May we have a closer look?"

Cassia looked back just in time to see Canus look at his father like he's insane. The Optatus were there in the coliseum for her eighteenth birthday and saw the panther in action. She giggled and nodded.

"Of course. Caius, come here!"

The panther lifted its head in response, looking in their direction. It finally moved after a long moment and disappeared only to appear once more beside Cassia, nuzzling her hand.

"He's been trained since he was a cub. Have no fear." She assured them as she petted the magical beast when the women and son jumped in surprise at its sudden teleportation.

Arruns laughed and patted his son on the back so hard it kicked the wind out of his lungs. "You'll see plenty of this stuff in the legions, son."

"Right..." Was Canus' response, red with shame.

Everybody got to pet the panther before it was allowed to go back to lazing about while the humans sat down around the table where fine elven tea cooled and waited for them. Nayla stood to the side while Feowyn had gone on do something.

Cassia would've asked him what that was but she had guests. And the more she looked at Arruns and Canus, the more lustful she became.

Arruns was a man in his fifties, a year older than her father, with plenty of battle scars covering his body. Him and Veterius fought together on many fronts with the most recent one being with the Brass Rebels of the northern provinces. He shaved his head that was also scored with dozens of close shaves and had a salt-and-pepper goatee. There was little difference between him and Veterius in build.

Canus had inherited the broad shoulders and training regimen of his father, looking fit and powerful. He even shaved regularly to look the part of a legionnaire. Cassia remembered his big fat cock very well.

They mostly chatted as they drank tea and subsequently some harder stuff; liqueurs for the women and hard alcohol for the two men. Cassia struggled with the sudden and unnatural feelings she had for the two men, and the three women, catching herself rubbing her thighs together to grind the platinum chains framing her pussy into the folds.

Her movements didn't go unnoticed by the women who stopped themselves from giggling and gave her understanding glances. After all, their two men were quite desirable-looking and they knew Cassia was a notorious slut.

Cassia nodded to them and got a lewd idea in her mind that she couldn't believe had sprung up; To go against her father's wishes and fuck these two men. They were close friends so it should be okay, right?

"Your Highness, is everything alright?" Arruns asked when Cassia didn't respond to his latest question. She seemed preoccupied with something else.

Cassia looked to him and he saw the intense lust that swam in them. He was about to say something when the empress rapidly stood in her chair and moved to stand beside him.

"I order you to spread your legs." She said. Arruns did a double-take and looked at her in confusion.

"Excuse me?"

"Spead. Your. Legs." She repeated more firmly.

"Your Highness but-"

"Are you disobeying me?"

"Of course n-"

"Spread them."

Arruns looked to his family with the son looking interested and the women giving him encouraging motions with their eyes. He then looked back at Cassia before spreading his legs. "As you wish."

Cassia was immediately on her knees and pulling up his tunic to reveal his manhood and grasp it. It was smaller flaccid than her father's but she's seen it from a distance when one of his daughters polished it.

Arruns was far from a prude and he let out a grunt the moment Cassia pulled down the foreskin and enveloped his whole cock with her mouth. Her tongue lapped at it as it slowly grew erect and finishing at around six inches. He was no womb-fucker but Cassia was pleased either way.

She began to bob up and down his veiny member, the shaft still firm despite his age, and reached down to palm his balls that were of a decent size. She was happy to know that he was smaller than his son in both cock and sack. That made her wonder if Arruns envied his son.

Without her say so, Canus got out of his chair and revealed his own hardened cock as he moved to stand behind her. "I knew this was going to happen."

"You did?" Arruns asked in half-surprise. He'd heard that she was a whore but to see it in action was another thing entirely!

His son nodded with a grin as he grabbed Cassia by the hips to lift her ass up with the her eagerly getting on her hands and knees with her holes presented to him. Much to her delight, Canus went down to lick and push his tongue into the loose donut of her asshole, making her moan around his father's throbbing member.

Cassia was far too busy to notice Nayla shuffle her feet as she watched her sister polish an older man's cock while his son prepared her backdoor. Cassia then got another lewd idea. It was time to set yet another precedent!

She popped off of Arruns' cock and looked towards Consentia - the youngest daughter who was the same age as her - and gave her an order. "I order you to worship Captain Nayla's cock."

Her words were met with confused stares. It was more due to the fact that orcs and their half breed offspring were considered dirty and vile. The fact Nayla was in such a high position was incredibly rare in today's society. Cassia wanted to change that as she's learned in the past week how wrong the empire was.

She didn't show it as much, but something was changing inside of her. Something for the better. The past her wouldn't have even considered Nayla as a bedmate.

Consentia looked to her family for advice. They all were silent, shocked by the order. Cassia was about to repeat herself when Consentia finally nodded and slowly got up to hesitantly pad over to the surprised half-orc.

Cassia watched her get onto her knees and look fearfully as Nayla undid her crotch plate. Removing the metal plate revealed Nayla's engorged and fat member, the blunt head already leaking.

She giggled when Consentia gasped as she inhaled the earthy musk of a half-orc's loins and saw how big Nayla was.

The eighteen-year-old girl shakily reached for it, wrapping her slender fingers around the throbbing shaft and began stroking it slowly. She was no stranger to working a cock as every woman and girl learned early how for it was their duty in life.

The Praetorian Captain grunted in response and everybody but Consentia saw her smile as she bucked her hips to startle the girl. Still, Consentia was a loyal subject and did what she was told.

Cassia was pleased and went back to sucking off a confused but silent Arruns while Canus resumed his licks and tongue work on her asshole. She hummed happily at the salty taste dribbling onto her tongue from the Optatus Patriarch's member and went down all the way to his base, lips pressed firmly around it and nose buried in the rough pubic hair.

Arruns' son didn't delay his entry and got into position with the tip of his cock pressed at her entrance. Her pussy was sopping wet and drooled down the insides of her thighs and she surprised Canus when she reached back to grab his cock and aim it at her sex.

"Y-Your Highness..." He breathed in surprise and gasped when she pulled him in. She didn't care what her father said. To hell with the prudishness and exclusivity. She wanted everyone to sample her imperial pussy for she must serve the people!

Why those thoughts came to her, she had no idea, but it left her with a happy and fuzzy feeling. Especially when Canus eagerly pushed himself to the hilt and reaching her womb with his eight-inch member.

Her deepthroat left her older lover groaning in pleasure, unable to dispute her actions in any way. She was setting an undeniable precedent and she knew it. She knew how to use her immense popularity and it made him wonder what else she had in store.

12