Conquests: The Girl at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up," she thought. "Just do it already." After feeling his tongue in her mouth, Serena wanted to know if it would feel just as good on her pussy. She curled a leg around his head, her calf against his neck to draw him in, but he wasn't having it. He turned and kissed the inside of her knee. Jim looked up at her. "Patience my little slut. All in good time."

He once again kissed his way from her knee to her thigh. This time, instead of moving across to the other thigh, he detoured straight down into her crotch. His nose brushed softly against her mound, giving her just a bit of pressure. He pushed a little more, rubbing his face on her panties. First his right cheek, then his left cheek. Then his nose up and down along her slit. He could feel her beginning to move beneath him. He brought his right hand from the outside of her thigh to the inside, and then up to her panties. He didn't slide it underneath yet, just let the back of his hand brush across her.

Serena squirmed with his touch. Her pussy called out for attention. She reached down and tried to grab his head, but he backed away. She realized he wasn't going to speed up just because she wanted him to. She lay back, resigned to his pace.

Seeing Serena giving in, Jim rewarded her. He began to rub a finger along her slit through her panties. The material was quickly becoming soaked. Jim moved his head down again, nuzzling against her, finally letting his tongue slide along the fabric. She could feel his tongue, but not against her bare pussy, just enough to make her squirm a little more. He slowly worked his fingers over and pulled her panties aside to expose her. His head dipped. Serena thought, "Finally!"

Jim licked along the crease of her leg, kissing, then licking, but not straying from there. He could feel the frustration from her body. He turned his head and licked the edge of her outer lips. Just a couple of up and down strokes before moving away again. His hand let go of the fabric, letting it fall back into place. "What the fuck?" Serena wondered. "Is he ever going to just eat me?"

Jim's hands moved under her, grasped her panties, and began to slide them over her ass. Sensing she might finally get what she wanted, Serena lifted it off the bed and straightened her legs out to make it easy to remove her underwear. Taking quick advantage of her vulnerable position, he slipped out from between her legs and gave a quick twist to them, flipping her onto her waist. He quickly slide the panties down her legs and then climbed onto the bed, straddling her thighs. After seeing this all night and feeling it, Jim wanted to spend some time with that ass. His hands started on her thighs and moved up, cupping the cheeks and squeezing them, then softly caressing them.

After a moment of joy from staring at that magnificent bottom, he slid a hand down between her legs. She tried to spread them, but with Jim straddling her, there was only so much room she could make. He let one finger slide down between them, just teasing the bottom of her slit. Only for a moment, then he moved it away and stood up. He grasped her legs and turned her back over, smiled down at her, and lowered his face to her pussy.

"Please," she begged. "Eat my pussy. I want to feel your tongue so badly. Don't make me wait any longer."

He stopped about an inch away, just inhaling her scent. He had always loved the smell and taste of pussy, more than almost anything else. He softly blew against it, her wetness and his breath combining to send a chill through her. Once again, he nuzzled his nose against her slit, but with no cloth separation this time. He could feel the warmth on his skin as he moved against her. He let his tongue flick out, just the tip, to tease her. Playing along her lips, then kissing just outside of them. His hand moved up, letting his palm rest against her mound, gently rubbing it in circles across her.

The fingers of his hand slowly parted so only his middle finger remained between her lips. The finger on either side each lay against the outer edge. He stroked along her slit, not yet penetrating. After a few repetitions, his middle finger began to bend, letting the tip begin to slide between her lips. Her juices were almost pouring from her now, his finger opening the dam holding them back. The finger bent more, this time sliding along the entrance to her pussy. On the return stroke, it slid inside. She moaned as he penetrated her. He slid the fingertip in and out a few times, then moved it higher, closing in on her clit.

Now that she was warmed up properly, he could get down to some serious work. The tip of his finger grazed her clit, just rubbing across the top. Jim paused there, moving in tiny little circles, with just the lightest of touches. He could feel her clit begin to swell. He moved his finger back down to her slit, sliding along between her lips again, teasing her entrance before moving back up. This time he rubbed his finger around her clit rather than on top. As he moved his hand away, he lowered his head, kissing her lips. He let his tongue slide along between them as his finger had done moments ago. He moved his head from side to side as he licked her, hitting different angles each time.

Serena reached again with her hands, this time successfully reaching his head. Her fingers ran through his hair, communicating her desire. She could feel his tongue gliding along, hitting all the right spots. She felt the stirrings inside her as his tongue and fingers did their work. "This orgasm would feel so good, maybe she could have one while he went down on her and one when he fucked her. If he was this methodical eating her, maybe he fucked the same way. Who knows, maybe he could last long enough for her to cum again."

Jim worked his tongue up higher this time, inching ever closer to Serena's center of pleasure. It grazed across the top of her button, then worked its way in a circle around it. First wide circles, then smaller where the tongue rubbed against the clit as it moved. He pulled back, letting the tip flick across her clit, just a light tease of feeling. As she became more aroused, he applied more pressure, occasionally moving down to slide along her pussy lips, teasing her, pushing the tip into her entrance. Then he would slide back up, once again letting the tip of his tongue play with her clit.

From the movement of her body, Jim could tell Serena was starting to build toward an orgasm. He flattened his tongue and rubbed it against her, recreating the same motion he had used with his palms against her nipples earlier. Using more pressure now, starting to flick his tongue across her clit a little faster, then slow down, varying the speed so as not to let her get used to any technique.

Serena's body was screaming at her. It was ready for a massive release. Her legs squeezed Jim's head, her hands pulling it hard into her. Serena was almost screaming. "Oh my god! Keep doing that! Don't stop!" She hadn't had an orgasm with a man in months, but hadn't had one like this in years.

Knowing she was close, Jim turned his hand palm up and slid his middle finger inside of her, searching out her G-spot. He pushed in and crooked his finger at the first joint, feeling for that swollen, almost sand paper feeling tissue. When he found it, he first applied pressure, pushing the pad of his finger against it, bending his finger so he was almost pulling against her.

"What the fuck are you doing? Oh my God! Fuck!" Serena exclaimed in delight. Few men ever found her G-spot, hell few men ever looked. Jim had found it right away and was treating it just right. His finger began to massage it, then rub across, back and forth, on a ridge he felt. Each movement pushed her along the path of release.

Jim intensified his effort now on her clit, knowing she could handle it. He pushed his tongue hard against her, flicking from side to side, then top to bottom. Using only the tip, then the whole body of his tongue. When she reacted, he would continue that motion for a few seconds, then move on, not wanting her to become desensitized through repetition. Common knowledge was that once you found the right spot and technique, you stuck with that and didn't change. But common knowledge was for commoners, and Jim was no commoner. He knew repetition sometimes caused a woman to lose the edge and keep her from experiencing a good orgasm. He found the spots she liked and the motions she enjoyed and saved them for that last few seconds to tip the balance.

"Oh Jim, that feels wonderful! Don't you fucking stop," she cried. She felt his free hand move up to her breast and begin playing with her nipple, mimicking the movements of his tongue. She could feel him take her clit between his lips and gently pull, sucking on it. Then his tongue would dart out to lightly flicker against her nub. He was driving her crazy.

Reaching the point where he knew she was only moments away from a climax, he began moving his finger faster and harder inside her. His tongue ever so softly flicked across her clit before he dove in. The spots he had discovered through his exploration came into play now as he targeted those exclusively. His tongue kicked into high gear, rubbing, licking, and nibbling on her clit. He felt her whole body tense as she took a deep breath.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum! Fuck, FUCK, FUUUUCK!" Serena screamed as her body writhed. "I'm cumming! I'm cummingggggg!" Her hands clawed at Jim's head, like she was trying to pull him inside her. Her head turned wildly from side to side. She was either being flooded with pleasure or being possessed by a demon.

As her orgasm began to ebb, Jim eased off her clit, but he still lightly rubbed her G-spot. He knew if he timed it right, he could pop off another orgasm almost immediately. Just as her body started to calm down from its spasm, he began to increase the pressure inside her. He slid a second finger into her pussy, letting one lie on each side of the now swollen tissue that comprised her G-spot. He swiped them back and forth, first slowly and firmly, and then quicker. As soon as he felt even a hint of change in her body movement and the tone of her voice, he lowered his tongue back to her clit.

His tongue rested against the nub, not moving yet, waiting for just the right time. His fingers became more insistent inside her pussy, increasing the pressure, reaching just a bit deeper into her and beginning the "come to me" motion with his fingertips. He let his tongue begin to move, ever so gently across her clit. At the least hint of sensitivity, he would instantly freeze, wait for her to build a little more from the finger action alone, and then move again. Gradually he was back to licking and nibbling at almost full pressure.

Serena felt her body starting to tense again. She had never had a second orgasm this quickly after a first. She could tell this was going to be even stronger. Her back arched against the bed, her heels digging into the comforter. She thrust her pussy up to Jim's mouth, begging him to swallow her whole, to do anything but stop. "Yes, yes, YES, YESSS!" she yelled. "Make me cum, Jim, make me cum again!"

Jim did as he was told, letting his fingers and tongue work their magic. Not letting up, even as the tremors began to ripple through her body. He held on for the ride, trying to keep his tongue pressed against her clit.

"Arrggghhhh! Oh, oh, OH!" Serena cried, "I'm cumming again! OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

Jim eased the pressure after the tremors began to slow down, letting his fingers slide out of her. He sat up and licked his lips. "Delicious," he said. Standing, he reached down and slid Serena further up onto the bed, then crawled up with her. He spread her legs apart and knelt between them. His cock had waited some time for this, and he was ready for his reward.

Serena looked up when she felt Jim's cock against her. She wasn't sure she could take another orgasm and almost hoped he would cum quickly, but then remembered her thought from earlier. She thought to herself, "This could be interesting."

The head of his cock slid along Serena's slit, parting her pussy lips and covering itself in her juices. He pushed it up against her clit, letting the tip of his cock rub lightly across it, sending another shiver through Serena's body. The shaft of his cock was now nestled between her pussy lips as he rubbed himself against her. She was more than ready as he dipped the head down to her entrance. He paused, anticipating that wonderful moment of penetration. Then he pushed.

Serena felt the head of his cock spread her wide as it entered her. It felt fantastic! She laid her head back and relaxed as she felt him fill her. His first few strokes were shallow, just exploring her. Then he drilled all the way into her depths with his next thrust. She moaned as the shaft slid into her, giving her that satisfying feeling of fullness. He paused once he was all the way in, then began to slowly thrust back and forth.

Jim began to fuck her, making sure to angle some of his thrusts to put extra pressure on her G-spot. The warm feeling of a pussy around his dick was the best feeling Jim could imagine existed. He closed his eyes for a moment and just enjoyed the sensation. Serena was tight. Even having already climaxed twice and being dripping wet, the fit was still snug. He wished he could do this all night, but he knew his stamina wasn't THAT great. Eating pussy always turned him on. If he wanted to go for endurance, go straight for the fucking and skip the oral. That was the way to do it. But he much preferred dining at the Y and sacrificing some staying power.

Their bodies began to move in sync, Serena's pelvis moving up to match Jim's thrusts. He paused for a moment and let her move her body up and down his cock on her own, fucking up on him. Then he lowered himself onto her, his mouth to her mouth, kissing her deeply. His tongue played in her mouth as his cock thrust inside her. Her arms wrapped around him, drawing him to her as the passion built again. Her feet hooked around his legs, trying to pull him in deeper.

Jim wanted to last, but could feel the tension starting to build inside him. He slowed, trying to concentrate on giving her as much pleasure as he could. She felt his cock head rub against her G-spot. She wasn't sure if she could come again after those 2 massive orgasms, but she was going to try. She reached down between them and began to rub her clit.

Once again Serena could feel her body begin to respond. Jim's efforts were paying off, as she could tell she wouldn't need him to last much longer. He continued thrusting above her, looking down into her eyes, then kissing her deeply as she felt his cock moving. He sat back on his heels and pulled out, letting the shaft slide between her pussy lips and rubbing the head against her clit. Then he pushed it back inside her, splitting her open once again as his cock invaded her.

It wouldn't be long. Jim's body was beginning to tense. The feeling deep in his balls as they prepared to empty themselves. "I'm gonna cum baby, real soon." He tried to give Serena a few more quality thrusts before he let go.

"Yes baby, cum for me baby," Serena responded. She wanted to feel him release inside her, feel the warmth of his cum. "Cum deep inside my pussy!"

"Oh yeah, almost there. I'm gonna nut all inside you, my little slut," Jim grunted. "Take it, take my cum."

Jim gave one last thrust into her depths and let go. His cock pulsed inside her, spitting its load into her. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!" he cried. "Oh God!" He grunted and moaned as his cock continued to spurt. He looked down at Serena's face as he unloaded inside her.

Serena could feel his cock swell inside her and throb. "Yes, that's it. Give it to me. I want it all!" Serena pleaded. "Give me your load! It feels so good!" As her eyes locked with his, she felt the warmth suddenly fill her, his cock spurting into her. She loved the feeling of a man coming inside her, and she loved to watch his face as he did. Feeling his orgasm, she rubbed her clit quicker, trying to cum with him. She didn't quite make it, but she was close. Just as his body was slowing down, her pussy convulsed one final time in climax. "Oh, I'm cumming too! You made me cum again!"

Jim felt her pussy tighten around his cock as it was starting to soften and knew Serena had orgasmed again. It was nice when you could come together, though it didn't happen as often as he would like. He collapsed onto Serena, his chest heaving from exertion. He felt her arms pull him tight and her legs squeeze him to hold him in her. With the close physical contact and the feeling of her pussy tightening around his cock, he felt a glimmer of life in it. "Hmmm, maybe another round."

As she came down from her high, Serena looked at Jim and chuckled. "Wow, that was incredible. I never expected that when I came to this party tonight. And speaking of party, there is no way no one heard us. We probably should get out of here."

Jim laughed too, "No, I'm always hopeful I'll run into a beautiful, sexy woman who likes to play, but this was beyond any expectation I could have had. And you're right, we do need to get out of here." He stood up and offered her his hand. "Shall we go to my place and continue?"

Serena reached up and took his hand.

12