Conquistadora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She set the shirt down by her belt and stood for a moment, one hand on her hip, staring back at me with a knowing smile.

"Come on," she said, "let me see you shed something."

"Me?"

Her smirk deepened, and she stepped up to me. Her hot hands closed around my shaking waist.

"Or," she said, "shall I do it for you?"

Fingertips slipped under my waistband, and her palms slithered down my legs, one finger-width at a time, pulling the loincloth with them. She slowed down as she reached my manhood, watching as my treasure emerged from the cloth, gradually stiffening, until the tip peeked out. Catalina let out a breathy chortle and pulled the garment away, leaving me uncovered, every inch of my small, sun-tanned body on full display.

"Very nice," she said. "Now..."

Her hands went down to what remained of her own outfit, and her fingers flicked and dove through a knotted string, undoing it in an instant. She flicked something else, and the whole garment fell away.

I gasped, trying to hold her gaze as her bare, plush red womanhood arrested my eyes. I could see the first glisten of moisture, and I unknowingly licked my lips.

"You like what you see," she said, stepping a little closer. "Care for a taste?"

She pressed against me, and I looked up into intent, hungry eyes.

"Well?" she asked.

"Yes."

Her hands hovered over my shoulders, then pressed softly down, lowering me to my knees.

I gaped a moment, hardly believing what she was doing. I forced myself to reconstitute.

I brought my mouth closer, shutting my eyes and extending my tongue onto soft, slick, warm skin. I licked again, going a little deeper, and I felt the sides of my tongue pushing against both of her walls.

She moaned behind closed lips, and I knew I was making progress.

I forced my tongue through, pressing against one wall, then another. My tongue flexed and explored, drawing more and more rivulets of wetness with each stroke. Finally, I found a nub and flicked over the very tip with my tongue.

Her legs squeezed around me, and a hand came down on the back of my head.

"Yes," she breathed, "there..."

I traced a circle around it, teasing her with my slowness, and passed my tongue over it one way, then another. I lowered my tongue and swept it very slowly over her femininity, letting her savor every instant of hot, textured friction.

Catalina squeezed and squealed with sudden pleasure. Juiced sluiced out, splashing my face, mouth and shoulders, and her fingers clenched around my hair.

She pulled me out of her and looked down at me. Exhaustion and excitement played around on her dizzy face, and sweat ran down from her hairline.

"Well done," she huffed. "Very well done. Let's wash."

She led me down into the water, and I winced as the coldness settled around my feet, then my legs. The cold siphoned hardness from my manhood, and it quickly went limp. I stepped farther into the water, toes squishing into mud at the bottom, until I felt cold water trickle onto my back. I squealed.

Catalina covered her mouth, giggling, even as her other hand brought up another palm full of water and sent in running down my bare skin.

"That's cold," I stuttered. "That's not how you bathe."

"But it's fun."

Her smile infected me, and I laughed with her as she showered me with more water. Her hands spent more and more time on my skin until she was rubbing them all across my arms and stomach. Her head pitched forward, her lips closed into a tight smile, and she blushed visibly. I knew what was on her mind.

After some time, she edged back toward the shore, leading me by the hand. She pushed me gently over, laying me on my back in the soft sand.

She crawled over me, her eyes full of purpose, and her hand reached down to my manhood.

"Catalina?" I asked, "are you sure you want to do this?"

She silenced me with a kiss. The next moment, I felt heat, weight and wetness, and my control abandoned me. Arms came down on mine, pinning me to the sand, and she pumped herself on me with the speed and energy of a warrior. Her eyes closed, and her mouth hung open. Pleasure came withering out of her in one deep, heavy moan after the next until it reached a singing peak, and she gushed, all of her muscles tightening their grip on me.

She wasn't finished. Before I could gather myself, she started riding me again. This time, she was smoother, keeping herself balanced perfectly on top of me, holding my helpless body on the ground. With every buck, she brought a ring of pleasure down my shaft, and now I could feel pressure and tension building beneath the pit of my stomach, gathering inside her. My short, high-pitched groans became weak. Finally, I arched my back and moaned out a surging orgasm, pumping hot, thick waves up into her. She lifted away, a few white strings still trailing from her, and lay down beside me, enfolding me in her arms.

With her strong, warm hands holding me, I could have fallen asleep on the spot. Instead, she spoke to me, and my ears perked.

"Did you enjoy it, Valentino?" she asked.

"It was wonderful," I sighed. "But you know what you did to me, don't you? You might get pregnant."

"And I mean to. I won't be the first. But I'll want you there when the baby comes."

"Don't worry- I'm not going anywhere. I'm yours, Catalina."

"Mine? Just like that?"

"Do you know what you saved me from? If I had stayed at the village, I would have never had a moment's peace. That's no way to live."

I snuggled tighter against her.

"Peace is a precious thing," I said. "And, with you, I am safe."

The End