Conquring Jules Pt. 02

Story Info
Jules sexual awakening.
2.5k words
4.43
16.1k
12
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
100 Followers

The first night with Jules, we had sex three more times. When we finished, it was 4 o'clock in the morning and I was exhausted. Jules had fallen into an exhausted, satisfied sleep by the time I headed home.

Since this was the time before cell phones, I didn't talk to Jules for the next 2 days. I wanted to drop by her house, but wasn't sure how she would feel about me just showing up unannounced. So I resisted and hoped we'd see each other sometime soon.

As I waited for my next encounter with Jules, I decided I needed to stay in my normal routine. I headed for my high school to hit the weight room. Football season was coming and I needed to make sure I was physically ready for the season.

I was alone in the weight room, as I went through my normal routine. I had been yelled out repeatedly for lifting weights on my own. But I preferred lifting by myself and continued to do so. I was halfway through my program and drenched in sweat when I heard, "Hey stud. You been avoiding me?"

I turned to see Jules standing at the door to the weight room. She was dressed in a white tennis skirt and a matching white polo shirt that hugged her fabulous body. Her C cup breasts looked huge in her shirt.

"Avoiding you? Are you kidding me? I'm in here working off some frustration."

Jules smiled and stepped into the weight room. She ran her hands down my hard arms and leaned in and kissed me quickly on the lips. "Gawd, a sweaty man is so fucking hot! I want you. I want you now."

"Here in the school?" I asked dumbly.

"No, I'm not going to fuck you here in the smelly weight room. But if you're almost done with your workout, we could go back to my house."

"I just finished," I lied. "But I need to run home and shower before I come over."

"No. Come over just as you are and fuck me," she said grabbing my sweat soaked t-shirt and pulled me to her. "You smell like a man. And I want to fuck a man."

Who could argue with that?

I closed up the weight room and followed Jules to her house. When I pulled into her driveway, she motioned for me to park in the garage behind her house. I parked my car and pulled the door closed before heading for inside. Jules was already in the house.

I stepped into the kitchen to find Jules already naked. She jumped into my arms and nearly knocked me over as she kissed me very hard. I roughly grabbed Jules amazing ass and held her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I began to carry her toward the bedroom, but she broke our kiss.

"No. I want to fuck you in here." She meant the kitchen.

"Okay," I said and lowered Jules, who once out of my arms dropped to her knees in front of me. She made a show of lowering my gym shorts and underwear, freeing my sweat covered cock.

"Gawd, I love the smell of a man." Jules took my cock as deep into her mouth as she could. She pushed my cock into her mouth until she gagged and had to pull back. Jules took her time and gave me a nice and sloppy blow job. It was pleasurable, but wasn't meant to get me off. It was just a warm up. After a moment, Jules sat back on her heels and looked up at me. "If you don't bend me over the table and fuck me silly right now, I think I'll scream."

I didn't need to be told twice. I grabbed Jules and led her to her wooden kitchen table and bent her over. Without hesitation I pushed my cock deep into Jules hot, wet pussy. I slowly began thrusting in and out of Jules. Jules turned and looked at me.

"Fuck me hard! Fuck me like the bitch in heat that I am!" She growled.

Needing no further instruction, I began to piston my cock in and out of her wet pussy. Jules grunted with each violent thrust. As she neared her orgasm, Jules reached up and grabbed onto the opposite end of the small kitchen table for support.

Suddenly, her legs began to quiver as she screamed out and exploded with a powerful orgasm. I stopped my thrusting and buried my cock as deep into her cunt as possible and rode out her orgasm.

"Fuck!" She shouted as I began to thrust into her again and her body twitched with aftershocks of her powerful orgasm. "Gawd, I love feeling your beautiful cock inside me," Jules said breathlessly. Her words spurred me on and I hammed her pussy harder as my balls began to constrict as my orgasm approached. "Don't cum in me," Jules reminded as I was on the verge of erupting.

I waited until the last instant before pulling my dick out of Jules' warm inviting pussy. I wrapped my fist around my throbbing cock and jerked my cock twice before exploding. The first powerful blast of cum shot right down Jules' tan spine, landing in her blond hair. The 2nd rope of cum shot of her shoulder and landed on her kitchen table. A couple more globs of cum shot into Jules' hair as I covered her back and her ass with a tremendous amount of cum.

Once I came down from my orgasmic high, Jules began to laugh. "Gawd, you covered me in cum."

"Sorry. I guess I had a bit stored up."

"Don't apologize. I think it's sexy, Plus, I take it as a sign of respect," she said, still lying face down on her kitchen table. She then noticed the glob of cum on her kitchen table. Without hesitating, she leaned over and licked the cum from her table. "Mmmmm. I love how you taste."

I went and grabbed one of her kitchen towels and used it to clean my cum from her back. "I think I need to shower," she said, standing. "Want to wash my back?"

I eagerly agreed and followed Jules lovely, firm ass through her house to her master bathroom. I watched as Jules leaned into her shower and turned on the water. In a few seconds, steam was coming from inside the shower.

"Come on, Stud," Jules said, motioning me into the shower. "You got cum everywhere, including my hair. You need to clean me up."

Jules stood under the spray of hot water and got her hair wet, before putting a generous amount of shampoo in her hair. She looked at me and smiled as she washed her hair. She suddenly turned serious.

"I'm not a slut, you know."

I was confused. "Who said you were a slut? I sure as hell didn't."

She continued to wash her hair as she stood silently for a moment. "My ex-husband would say I'm a slut for just having sex on the kitchen table."

I stepped toward Jules and kissed her hard on the mouth as I pushed her back against the cool tile of her shower. I reached up and tweaked her hard, puckered pink nipple as I kissed her harder. I finally broke the kiss and stood nose to nose.

"Fuck your ex-husband. I think it's hot as fuck you wanted to have sex on your kitchen table. I'll fuck you anywhere, anytime."

With her hands still in her hair, Jules smiled brightly. "Really?"

"Baby, I'll try anything with you."

"Oh good," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

She rinsed the shampoo from her hair before lathering her hair with conditioner. As she waited to rinse the conditioner from her hair, she looked at me. "I want to wash you."

She grabbed her loofah and body wash and began to wash my body. "Why did you think you were a slut?" I asked.

She paused a moment as she began to lather my muscular chest. "I think my ex-husband brainwashed me. He barely had a sex drive. He was an accountant and preferred balancing our checkbook to having sex with me." Jules moved her hands down to my abs and began to wash my stomach.

"The first year we were married, we'd only have sex once a week. Every Saturday night, if we were home and alone. And we would only have sex in the missionary position."

Jules avoided my cock and balls and knelt in front of me and began to wash my legs, starting at my thighs. "I was frustrated. I wasn't very experienced before we got married, so I was excited about sex. My ex could care less. I wanted to have sex and try different things and he absolutely refused. He would call me a whore, or a slut if I suggested a different position, or wore lingerie for him."

Jules cleaned my legs down to my toes. Now, she took my semi-erect cock in her hands and began to vigorously wash my cock and balls. "The last year we were married, we had sex exactly twice. I couldn't take it anymore. He didn't love me and I didn't love him. It was time to end the marriage.

"Gawd, you have a beautiful dick," Jules said, wiping suds of soap from my swollen member. "I could look and play with you beautiful cock all day."

"Good," I said, pulling Jules to her feet and taking the loofa from her hands. "Now, it's my turn." As I lathered up the loofah an idea hit me.

"Jules, put your hands on the wall and spread your legs. Like you're being arrested by the cops." I ordered her. I wasn't sure how she would like being told what to do. I was sure I fucked up when she stared at me dumbfounded for a moment. I was about to tell her I was joking, when she suddenly did as I told her. I had a huge smile on my face as I began to wash her back.

"Don't move your hands from the wall until I tell you. Now, I'm not very sexually experienced either." I said covering her back with soap. "I want to try different things as well. So, I suggest you and I have an open door policy on our wishes and desires." I moved my hands down to her nice, firm white ass.

"I am open to trying anything and everything you want. I promise you, no matter what you suggest, I will not think of you as a slut." I had Jules's ass covered in soap. As I spoke I ran my hand into the crack of her ass and fingered her backdoor as I spoke. Jules moaned and pushed her ass out in response.

"What do you say?" I asked.

"Don't stop," she moaned. Her eyes were closed as her head hung down.

I played with her ass for another moment, without penetrating her anus before moving down her firm, shapely legs. Once her back was clean, I turned her around and pushed her up against the wall. I put her arms above her head and instructed her to keep them there. Jules seemed all too happy to comply.

I washed her arms, underarms and began to wash her upper chest when I told Jules to look at me. She opened her sky blue eyes and looked into my eyes. "Do you like me washing you?" I asked her.

"Yes. Very much. I think it's very sexy. My ex would never shower with me." Her voice was thick with lust.

"Fuck him," I said softly. "What do you want to try next?" I leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips.

"Whatever you want to try."

"No. We will do some of my fantasies. But we're going to start with yours first. Tell me one thing you've wanted to do, but never done." My hands had wandered to Jules' C-cup tits and began to wash them vigorously.

Jules didn't say anything. I could tell by the look on her face she was concerned. She wasn't sure she should tell me her fantasy. I needed to push her over the edge, so I lifted her up and buried my throbbing cock deep into her sopping wet pussy in one thrust. I put my arms under her legs and pressed her legs back and open as I pinned her to the shower wall with my cock. Jules moaned lustfully.

I could tell by the position she was in, my pelvis was pressing directly onto swollen, sensitive clit. She moaned and twitched in reaction to every little movement of my pelvis. I leaned forward and kissed Jules hard and pressed harder onto her clit. "Tell me your fantasy. I promise I will not judge you," I said as I slowly fucked her.

"I want to go skinny dipping and then fuck on the beach," Jules finally relented with a moan. "I've always wanted to have sex outside," she said as she continued to moan in pleasure.

"Good. I will take you down to Lake Michigan, rip your clothes off and throw you lovely ass into the lake," I said as I increased the pressure on Jules clit. I could tell it was taking effect on her. "Then I'm going to laying you on your back in the sand, and fuck you senseless as the waves crash over us. Now cum for me!"

Jules howled with pleasure as her orgasm shot through her. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," she chanted as her orgasm lasted. Eventually she asked, "Please let me down. I'm cramping."

I let her down and gave her moment to work the cramp out. When she was done, she looked at my swollen, rock hard, throbbing cock. She grabbed my cock and dropped down onto her knees and kissed the tip of my cock. "Gawd, it's so beautiful." She engulfed my cock with her mouth and began sucking my cock.

I was already on the verge of cumming from listening to her orgasm. As she bobbed on my cock, I was ready to blow my load. Jules took my cock out of her mouth with a "pop". She jacked my cock and said. "You've cum in my mouth and back already. Where do you want to cum next?"

"On your face," I said trying to resist cumming for as long as possible.

"Cover me, baby!" Jules said, pointing my dick at her face.

My cock blew an instant later. My first shot of cum shot directly over Jules head, missing her entirely. Jules adjusted my cock and the 2nd rope of cum hit her square in the middle of her forehead. She moaned with pleasure as more and more of her face was covered with my thick white cum. My load wasn't as large as the first, but my cum still covered her forehead and all of her lower face. When I finished shooting, Jules looked up at me, covered in cum and smile brightly.

Longe
Longe
100 Followers