Conquring Jules Pt. 07

Story Info
Football season starts and we meet Amanda.
4.1k words
4.12
8.6k
7

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longe
Longe
95 Followers

I love to hear feedback. Please let me know what you think of my story.

*****

I had been concerned how the start of the football season would affect our relationship. I shouldn't have worried. If anything, the relationship with Jules made football two a days bearable.

When we were at practice, or around the team we had no problem acting normal. In fact, thanks to my off-season training and Jules meals, I was much stronger and in great shape. While my teammates struggled to work through the hot practices, they were pretty much a breeze for me.

Once practices are done, I would head to Jules house.

Jules implemented an after practice routine to maximize my recovery.

After practice, I'd shower while Jules prepared a small after practice snack. I would inhale the small snack, usually while naked, as we sat at her kitchen table and discussed the practice. Once we were done eating the snack, we headed for Jules bedroom.

I would lay on her bed and watch as Jules would slowly strip for me. Once naked, I would roll onto my stomach as Jules moved onto the bed and straddled my back. She would then give me a very long, sensuous, and revitalizing massage.

She concentrated on my back and legs the most. When she finished with my legs, she would reached between my legs and play with my ass and, or balls. When she had me fully aroused, I'd roll over and Jules would mount my cock.

We would slowly fuck as Jules rode my cock. She'd take her time as I reached up and played with her sensitive nipples. She'd slowly rise to a powerful, lasting orgasm. Once she came down from her orgasm, she'd fall forward holding herself up by her arms. This put her beautiful tits right in front of my face. I'd latch onto one of her nipples and suck for all I was worth as I thrust deep into Jules. I always finished by shooting my load deep inside Jules wanting pussy.

For weeks, Jules had been talking about a new young woman her therapy center recently hired. Jules and the young woman, Amanda, turned into fast friends. When Jules wasn't with me, she was spending time with the 24 year old Amanda.

They were becoming fast friends.

On the Monday before our first game, Jules brought Amanda with her to our football practice. Amanda was going to spend the season with Jules, learning the ropes.

The guys on the team thought Amanda was fucking hot! She was short. She stood just over 5 feet tall with long black hair. She, like Jules did an excellent job of hiding her athletic figure by wearing loose fitting clothes. It was obvious she didn't have much of a rack. But what she lacked in the tit department, she more than made up for it with her amazing ass and shapely legs.

All the guys on the football team tried to flirt with Amanda. However, it became very apparent Amanda had more interest in Jules than she was in any of the guys on the football team. I repeatedly told Jules that Amanda had a thing for her. This was something Jules adamantly denied.

The first game of the year was against our arch rival. We were ranked number 1 in the state, while our rival was preseason number 5. Everyone knew the game was going to be close.

I threw 3 touchdown passes in the first half to give our team a 21 to 17 lead.

We were leading by the same score halfway through the 3rd quarter when I scrambled for a long run. It was toward the end of the run, when I tried to put a move an a defender when I twisted my right ankle.

The pain was blinding!

I was sure I broke my ankle. It was that white hot pain you experience from major trauma.

Jules was the first one to me when I didn't get up. "What's wrong, baby?" she asked frantic. Thankfully, Jules beat our head coach to me, so she wouldn't have to explain the "baby" comment.

After I was assisted from the field, Jules and Amanda did an assessment of my injury. They quickly determined I had not broken my ankle, but had a high ankle sprain. Jules was able to tape my ankle so I could get back into the game.

Despite being severely hampered by my injured ankle, I was able to throw another 2 touchdown passes in the second half.

We won the game 35 -24.

After the game when I took my cleats off, my foot and ankle blew up like a balloon. The pain was excruciating.

I could barely walk as I finished showering and dressing. As I hobbled out of the locker room I was met at the door by my parents and Jules.

After hugging my parents, we began discussing my injured ankle. "You need to get to the clinic tomorrow and start to rehab your ankle," Jules told me.

"Okay, but I don't think I can drive," I said, motioning down to my ankle.

"We'll bring him to therapy," My mom said.

"We can't," My dad chimed in. "I fly out tomorrow morning for the conference. You have to drive me to the airport."

"I can come and pick him up," Jules offered.

"That would be crazy, Jules. You'd have to drive 30 minutes out of your way to pick him up."

"He could stay at my house. I have a spare bedroom. He could sleep there and I could take him into the clinic in the morning."

I did my best to hide the smile on my face at Jules suggestion. My parents looked at one another, then back to Jules. "Are you sure you wouldn't mind?"

"Not at all," Jules replied. "I can keep an eye on his ankle overnight. He's going to need to keep his ankle on ice and elevated all night. I can make sure his ankle is properly cared for."

"If you're sure you don't mind," my dad said. "I think it makes the most sense."

"I'm sure. I want to make sure he's taken care of," Jules said straight faced.

We went to my house so I could pack an overnight bag, then limped into Jules car and headed for her house. As we pulled out of my driveway, I began to laugh. "That was pretty ballsy suggesting I stay with you."

Jules smiled. "I thought it was worth the shot. I'll make sure you're ankle and your big beautiful cock get the best possible treatment tonight. Watching you running around in those tight pants has me all hot and bothered."

That night, between icing my ankle, Jules and I fucked. It was very evident seeing me in my tight football pants had turned her on. She rode my hard cock to multiple orgasms. When the clock hit 2 in the morning, I was exhausted, and completely drained of cum.

The next morning, Jules took me to her physical therapy clinic. She had clients she needed to work with, so she handed me off to Amanda with specific instructions on what we were to do.

We spent the morning working on getting my ankle to move again. The work was slow and painful. As we worked, Amanda and I began to chat. I really liked her. She was smart, funny and seemed interested in our team and myself.

We were working on the rotation of my ankle, when Jules came over to see us. She was between patients and wanted to check my progress. As I rotated my ankle, Jules placed her hand on my upper thigh.

As lovers, the action was meaningless. As a athletic trainer and athlete, the move was odd. I saw Amanda look at Jules hand, then she looked at me and Jules. She didn't say anything as she continued to rehab my ankle.

We finished rehab by noon and Jules drove me back to her house. It was Jules idea to call my mother upon getting home and suggest I stay at her house once again so we could go to the clinic again on Sunday.

My mom readily agreed.

That night, Jules and I were snuggling on her couch watching a movie. Jules was working on her second bottle of wine as I had my hand up her shirt and was playing with her tits and nipples. Jules was moaning and saying she wasn't sure how much longer she could wait to take me to her bedroom to fuck my brains out.

Suddenly, there was a quick knock on Jules front door. An instant later Amanda pushed open the door and stepped into the room. Jules lept off the couch and stood in the middle of the room stunned.

Her shirt was disheveled. I had unhooked her bra and pushed it up above her tits. You could clearly see her disheveled bra and her rock hard nipples. The short shorts she wore sat askew on her hips.

"What the hell is going on?" Amanda demanded. She obviously saw us on the couch.

I remained sitting on the couch. My throbbing erection was obvious through the shorts I wore. Amanda looked in my direction. She tried to not stare at my cock, but she couldn't help herself.

"What...what are you doing here Amanda?" Jules was obviously flustered.

"I was stopping by to see if you wanted to get a drink. Are you sleeping with him?" Amanda demanded pointing in my direction. Again, her eyes fell to my swollen cock

Jules didn't respond. She stood, stunned in silence.

"Oh my gawd! You are sleeping with him! How could you do that? He's just a kid!"

"Hey, I'm 18. It's legal. I'm old enough to vote, and get drafted. I'm old enough to sleep with who I want."

"This isn't right. I gotta get out of here." Amanda turned and rushed out of the house.

"Oh shit," Jules exclaimed and rushed after Amanda. I wanted to follow them, but my fucked up ankle wouldn't permit it.

They were outside for a long time. I knew Amanda hadn't left, and I didn't hear any yelling, so I figured Jules was able to talk Amanda off the ledge. Finally, Jules stepped back into her house.

"You talk her down?" I asked, seeing Jules.

"I think so. She wants to talk to you. Alone. Are you willing to talk to her?"

"Talk to me? Sure. What does she want to talk about?"

"I think she wants to make sure I'm not taking advantage of you."

"Okay. I'm pretty sure I can convince her that you aren't taking advantage of me," I said with a smile.

Jules went back outside. A moment later, Amanda came into the house. She sat in the loveseat across from the couch I was sprawled on. She looked pissed.

"Is she making you sleep with her?" Amanda demanded.

I literally laughed out loud.

"No. She's allowing me to sleep with her. It was something I wanted to do for a very long time."

"When did you two start having sex?"

"June. After baseball season. Well after I turned 18."

"I can't believe she's sleeping with an 18 year old boy," she spat, looking at the ground.

"What's your problem?" I demanded.

"It's wrong! What would your parents think if they found out?"

"They'd be pissed. But, they'd be pissed if they discovered I was sleeping with a 18 year old too. But, after they thought about it, I think they wouldn't mind."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. They'd realize I was with someone who cared about me. Someone who treated me well and someone I treated well."

"Ha," Amanda sarcastically laughed.

"Why are you so mad? Is it because you have the hots for Jules? You want her don't you? And you're pissed because she's sleeping with me."

"No! I don't want Jules!" Amanda demanded a little to ferociously.

"You do!" I said. I thought Amanda was a lesbian. Now, I knew she was. And she wanted Jules! "Are you gay, Amanda?"

She didn't answer. She looked down and flushed with embarrassment.

"There's no reason to be embarrassed. Jules is fucking hot! You'd be crazy to not want her. Look, Jules and I really care about each other. We're not just fucking."

"Oh please."

"I'm serious. We haven't said the words, but I think we might love one another. I know I've never felt like this with anyone before. And I'm certain Jules feels the same for me. It's special. So you're not going to say anything, correct?"

I didn't know if I was making any headway with Amanda.

"Fine. If you two really do care about each and you're not just fooling around, I won't say anything about you and Jules. You had better be good to her!" Amanda demanded.

"Good," I said relieved. "Why don't you go get a glass of wine and relax? We can hang out. I know Jules likes you, and I wouldn't mind hanging out and getting to know you better."

Amanda finally relented. She went outside to get Jules. They were outside for a long time. Finally, they both returned. They both seemed happy. In fact, as they hugged Jules looked at me and smiled. Her eyes were filled with tears.

Amanda decided to hang out for a bit. Jules poured them each a large glass of wine and came back into the living room.

Jules and Amanda sat next to each other on the loveseat as I remained sprawled on the couch. As we watched a movie, Jules and Amanda chatted.

Jules was so relieved, she quickly downed her wine.

I'm not sure what was going on in Amanda's head, but she also downed her wine in no time. I could hear them giggling and laughing in the kitchen as they refilled their wine glasses. The wine obviously helped both to relax. They were both soon feeling good, and laughing when they came back into the living room.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing," Jules said, dropping into the loveseat.

Amanda sat so close to Jules, their hips were touching. She was laughing hard, just like Jules.

"It can't be nothing. You two are laughing pretty hard."

"Fine," Amanda said. "I asked Jules if you were satisfying her in the bedroom." They both busted out laughing.

"What's so funny? Am I not satisfying you?" I asked looking at Jules.

"Oh you are baby," Jules said.

"That's what she said," Amanda confirmed. "Then I told her, every 18 year old I was with blew his load the moment I touched his penis."

I looked at Amanda with a questioning look.

"Does Jules satisfy you in the bedroom?" Amanda asked. She had a odd look on her face.

"You know she does. I love having sex with Jules."

"What do you like the most about her?"

"She's adventurous. Willing to try anything in the bedroom. Plus, she's got great tits." I said, pushing it.

I thought this might upset them, but both girls laughed hard. Jules began blushing with embarrassment. I decided to push it a bit further. "Jules, why don't you show Amanda your great tits. I bet she'd like to see them."

"What?" Jules demanded. "I'm not going to show Amanda my chest!"

"Why not? She'd like to see your tits."

"No she wouldn't. Why do you think she'd want to see my boobs?"

"Because she's gay and she has the hots for you. Don't you Amanda?"

Now, it was Amanda who blushed a deep red and looked to the ground in embarrassment. Jules looked at her friend in utter shock. She refused to believe her new young friend was a lesbian.

"Are you gay?" Jules asked Amanda.

Amanda nodded. "Yes I am."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. Do...do you have the...the hots for me?"

Amanda hung her head. She refused to look anywhere other than the floor. "I find you attractive, yes."

Once, while we were discussing our fantasies, Jules had told me about a time in college when she had made out with one of her girlfriends. She said she had enjoyed the experience and wasn't totally opposed being with a woman again.

Jules, put her hand on Amanda's back and began to rub her friend's back to comfort her. "Did you want to date me?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure."

Amanda sat up and looked at Jules.

I did not exist in their world. It was literally only those two in their worlds. And I was enjoying watching them.

Jules pulled Amanda in and they kissed each other softly. They stopped and looked at one another for a stunned second. They both smiled and began to kiss again.

Amanda's hand was in Jules hair as Jules pulled her young friend hard against her.

My dick was hard as a rock as I watched Jules make out with her super sexy lesbian coworker.

It was Amanda, who reached down and cupped Jules tit while they kissed. Jules gasped when Amanda touched her tit through her shirt. When Jules didn't push her away, Amanda began to really grope Jules chest.

I watched as Amanda bunched up Jules shirt, exposing her bra. With expert technique, she reached behind Jules and released her bra. Jules large tits fell out of the loose bra.

I watched Amanda's petite hands as they caressed Jules tit and pink nipple. Amanda knew how to tease and play with Jules nipples. Jules was moaning with pleasure in a matter of seconds.

Jules reached down and grabbed Amanda's tight, firm ass. As her tits were being fondled, Jules pushed her hands underneath Amanda's pants and squeezed her friend's bare ass.

It was when Jules began to pull up Amanda's shirt, when Amanda pushed Jules away. "No, I can't," Amanda said, looking at me. She then stood up and rushed out of the living room. Jules rushed after her as they headed into Jules bedroom for privacy.

My cock was throbbing while I envisioned what was happening in the bedroom. I was alone for a long time, when Jules finally appeared. She was dressed in only her red lace panties and nothing else. She looked flushed and excited. She walked over to me, leaned down and kissed me hard.

"Do you want to join us in the bedroom?" Jules asked.

"Hell yeah!"

Jules smiled.

"Good. But, before we go in. Amanda doesn't want to touch you, or you to touch her. You can watch us as she and I, well as we have fun. You can touch me and do whatever you want to me. You just can't touch Amanda. You still want to join us?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Jules helped me hobble into her bedroom. The lights were out in the room. They had lit numerous candles and placed them around the bedroom. Amanda was sprawled out on Jules bed. Like Jules, she wore only a pair of black panties. Her arms were over her head and she had a content look on her face.

"Did Jules tell you the rules?" She asked.

"She did." My eyes were glued on Amanda's dark brown nipples. They looked just like Hershey kisses in the middle of her tiny tits.

I hobbled over to the chair Jules always had in her bedroom and sat down. Both women looked at me. "Please continue as you were. I want to watch for a bit."

"You little perv," Amanda said with a chuckle.

"You have no idea," Jules said.

I then watched the sexiest thing in my life. Jules crawled onto her bed and kissed Amanda on the lips. I could see their tongues as they kissed. Jules, then crawled around so she was in a partial 69 position. She arranged herself so she could suck on Amanda's Hershey Kiss nipples, while Amanda could suck on Jules sensitive nipples.

As they sucked on each other's nipples, Jules snaked her hand down Amanda's flat belly. She teased Amanda's slit over her black panties for a time. Her effect was evident as Amanda writhed and moaned loudly under Jules.

I could see Amanda was doing the same to Jules pussy.

Finally, Jules snaked her hand underneath Amanda's black panties and began fingering her lesbian friend. Again, Amanda did the same to Jules. Both were gyrating and moaning as they slurped on each other's nipples.

I sat mesmerized watching two beautiful women pleasure themselves. My cock was so hard, but was afraid to move. I didn't want to break the trance both women seemed to be in.

Finally, Jules broke contact with Amanda's nipple and looked at me. "Fuck me, baby. I want your big beautiful cock inside me now!"

As quick as my ankle would allow, I rose from my chair and moved to Jules bed. I could see Amanda's looking at me as she continued to suck on Jules nipples. She moaned when I dropped my shorts, revealing my throbbing cock.

I crawled onto Jules bed, grabbed her red lace panties and pulled them to the side to bury my cock deep in Jules soaking wet pussy.

Jules moaned deeply as I filled her from behind. I pressed my cock deep into Jules and held myself inside her. I had done this previously and it drove Jules nuts.

"Oh fuck," Jules moaned as Amanda suddenly began to toy with her clit. Jules began to convulse as a powerful orgasm erupted within her. Amanda's expert fingers helped prolong Jules orgasm as I remained buried deeply in Jules now oozing pussy.

Jules finally could take no more and collapsed on top of Amanda. "Holy fuck! That was amazing," Jules said, resting her head on Amanda's trim belly.

"I think you should be nice and return the favor to your friend," I said smiling. When Jules fell forward, my cock was pulled from her pussy and stood throbbing and covered with Jules cum. Amanda eyed my cock.

Longe
Longe
95 Followers
12