Conrad's First Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sighing softly now, surrendering to the pleasure of his hands and his body, seeking him with a need more and more urgent, more desperate, more wanton. She was flexing her hips in fevered little movements, rubbing needfully, up, up, up, each little flex dragging her clit deliciously against the underside of his long hard prick, each little slide down coming with the relaxation of a split second between flexes. Whimpering. Whining. Ready to cum and no longer caring how he’d manipulated her, what she looked like straddling him and writhing against him like a randy animal. Just wanting that delicious ache to keep building, keep swelling up inside of her until it shattered her with a thundering climax.

Conrad’s hands curved under her breasts and squeezed her soft flesh until her rosy nipples were thrust obscenely forward. They were throbbing with the aching memory of all his teasing and caressing, standing out in greedy points, seeking contact. She went on humping hungrily, seeking her pleasure, groaning softly with need.

"Look how deliciously hard your nipples are, Elsie. Did you like what I was doing before?"

"Yes," she whined, terrified he was going to interrupt everything again. She was so close. She began rubbing against him with frenzied urgency.

"Would you like me to lick your nipples, Elsie?"

"Yes!" she whispered pleadingly. Oh, god, she wanted that.

"Ask me."

A moment’s hesitation. So hard to say out loud. But, fuck, she was going to cum any second.

"Please…lick my nipples."

He bent his head to her breast and she felt his warm wet tongue lathing her hard nipple, chaffing it softly for a moment before thrusting the tip of his tongue hard against that hard little nub of sensitive flesh and flicking it, making her give a sharp cry of startled pleasure.

"Do you want me to suck them?"

"Yes," she panted, "please. Please suck my nipples."

He turned to the other breast, licked it softly for a moment, then sucked it between his lips, pulled back, releasing it to the cool air. She was writhing against him now with complete abandon, just needing to cum. He put his mouth to her tit again, sucking at her nipple hungrily, strumming his tongue over the nipple stretching into his mouth with the pressure of his sucking and she was whimpering and humping and pulling his head to her breast in lusty seeking need. He abandoned her tit.

"Look down, Elsie. Look at yourself."

She looked down, down at her nipples, a deeper rose after all his pinching and tugging and licking and sucking, shiny from his mouth, full and erect.

"Look down there. I want you to watch while you get yourself off."

She shifted her gaze, between the rose-tipped peaks of her tits, down to where his cock was sliding between her wet cunt lips. His prick was a deep dark pink, the head swollen and vivid, shiny with her juices, rising up from between her folds as she slid down, the whole shaft snaking away and disappearing as she rose against him, dragging her greedy little clit over the hard length of his shaft, against the ridge that rose and curved and flared to the engorged head which bumped deliciously against her, smooth and round. She was sighing and moaning as she watched that disappearing reappearing act, as she ground brazenly against him, coming to her climax.

"I want to hear you, Elsie. I want to hear you cum."

She relaxed the fearful hold she’d clamped over her sighs and moans and let him hear her. Every exhale was a groan of agonized anticipation as she flexed her hips again and again and watched her juicy cunt slicking his prick and her whining moan went up in pitch as she got closer, needing, needing, writhing, wanting, crying for it, and finally she flexed in a violent spasm and ground hard against him as her climax hit and her cunt throbbed and shuddered and she cried out and humped against him in a violent need to feel his flesh wringing every last little throb out of her.

As soon as the most powerful jolts of her climax began to ebb hot shame began to rise. There she was, straddling him, her tits bare and wet with spit, her skirt pulled up, her bare pussy spread around his cock, shiny with her juices. And there he was, gazing at her. Looking amused, like a naughty little boy who has just watched a classmate eat a slug on a dare. Then his expression metamorphosed into caddish sternness.

"Get up, Elsie."

Trembling from her exertions and with new fear and humiliation she backed away from him and stood before him.

"Get on your knees."

She felt she was sinking deeper and deeper into his unfamiliar world as she sank, almost without thinking, to her knees. He shifted forward in the chair until he was at the edge of the cushion and his balls hung down below his still stiff prick, all glistening with her juices.

"You’ve made quite a mess, haven’t you, young lady?"

She certainly had. She was astonished, actually, at how wet everything was— the whole head and shaft slathered and shiny, his neatly trimmed pubic hair matted down all around the base of his cock, and even his balls and inner thighs glistened here and there with her wetness.

"Well? Answer me." His tone was at once playful and firm.

"Yes."

"And you’re going to clean it up. Start with my thighs. Lick up all that naughty wetness, Elsie."

She leaned in, and as her mouth drew near his thigh she caught the scent. Her. And him. Their strong animal scents mingled together. She put her tongue to his thigh just below a shiny little smear and stroked up with her tongue, tasting again that essence of herself. She licked and licked over the firm warm flesh of his thigh until she had lapped up all of her musk, then performed her little trick again on the other thigh.

"Now my balls, Elsie. And since it’s your first time, I’ll admonish you to be gentle."

She had no idea what to expect. The couple of times she’d touched a guy’s prick she hadn’t been nearly adventurous enough to go near his balls. They were hairless and pink and when she put her tongue to them she was startled by how soft and yielding they were until her tongue felt the firm roundnesses inside. She licked and licked over the loose skin, noticing his cock twitch now and then, taking herself in with her tongue, drinking in his scent mingled with hers as she breathed. Next he had her lick his trim, smooth public hair clean.

"Now my cock, Elsie. Start at the base, and work your way up."

She put her tongue to the root of him, full and firm and glossed with her essence. She began lapping at him, licking at that rigid pole that swayed under the pressure of her tongue, then swathing upward in broad firm strokes, feeling the texture of him, the smooth soft skin stretched taut over that warm, firm flesh. The raised ridge of the underside. Round and round, then up, up. To that different part of him. She put the tip of her tongue tentatively to the florid dome of his cock, and licked. Replacing her cunt's wetness with the wetness of her mouth.

"That's very good, Elsie. Now, look behind you."

She turned and looked over her shoulder, finding her own reflection in the glass of a round mirror resting on the floor and propped against the front of the armchair opposite the one in which Conrad was sitting. There she was, down on her knees, skirt askew and hiked high, Conrad's stiff cock rising obscenely just by her head.

"Pull up the back of your skirt, Elsie."

No way. She couldn't do it. Not now, now that she'd seen how vulgar she looked, down on her knees, practically naked while he sat like a king on his throne making a lowly slave kneel to kiss the royal scepter. She turned from the mocking mirror to tell him to shove it. But the moment she looked up at him and saw the heat in those fabulous hazel eyes, her resistance wavered. And the look in his face sent a pulsing heat right to her crotch, and her resolve evaporated. It wasn't until some months later, when she looked back on this night, that she was finally able to admit to herself the meaning of that look that made her already sated cunt throb with need. It was contemptuous certainty. He knew she felt humiliated, that her humiliation aroused her, and that she would go on doing everything he told her. She tugged at her skirt.

"No, Elsie. Look in the mirror."

Oh God. Heart hammering, almost nauseous with nerves, she turned back to face her reflection, and hoisted the skirt up, baring her bottom. And more. She had never looked at herself like this before. She was startled to see her cunt blatantly visible there underneath the curve and cleft of her ass. In the mirror her face flushed red and she hurriedly looked away.

"That's an absolutely gorgeous view you're giving me, Elsie. Now, I want you to take my cock in your mouth, and I want you to rub that pussy of yours while you suck me."

Good God! She couldn't possibly. Still, she wasn't up to jumping up, running out. Actually, she wanted to try giving him head. She had been thinking about it incessantly since their last date, half with strange arousal, half with curiosity. And taking him into her mouth would be easier by far than meeting his gaze at this moment. She took him in her hand, bent over him, pressed the head of his prick to her lips, and took him in. Just a little. Just the soft, plump dome, so smooth against her lips, so full and warm in her mouth. She closed her lips around the shaft just behind the flaring ridge, sucked gently, licked the tip of her tongue over him.

"That's lovely, Elsie. Now let me see your hand between those thighs."

Oh God. Oh God. Her face was hot with shame. But her cunt was throbbing with rising need. And she could not bear the thought of his disappointment or disapproval. At least her face was turned away from that damned mirror. Keeping one hand on the floor to brace herself, she reached back and put the other to her sex. Christ, she was wet. And, oh! So sensitive. She could not help but jump at her own touch, startled by the intensity of her body's reaction.

"That's it, rub that little cunt for me while you suck me, Elsie."

Concentrating hard on the unfamiliar task of sucking cock, Elsie fingered her cunt almost absent-mindedly, instinctively pleasuring herself with little thought for where and how she touched. The prick in her mouth was the center of her attention. The way it twitched against her lips now and then, the way Conrad's breathing changed when she thrust her tongue firmly down and up the underside of the joint between the shaft and head, trying now and then to take him all the way in, but unable to quite get past her gag reflex.

"Put your finger in your pussy," Conrad ordered, his voice husky.

She slid her hand back a bit and pushed her middle finger inside.

"Now fuck yourself."

His focus on what she was doing to herself embarrassed her. She was no longer lost in the mental safety of the blowjob. Slowly she slid her finger out and back in, feeling the strange texture of herself inside, her sticky heat. Normally when she got herself off she did not put her fingers inside, but only stroked and rubbed over her labia, her slit, her clit. The penetration felt strange. Good.

"Two fingers, now Elsie. And fuck yourself faster. Harder."

Her index finger joined its neighbor and she thrust her two digits deep into her cunt. Her other arm, hand, and shoulder were beginning to ache from supporting her. Fucking herself, sliding her fingers in and out of her wet, swollen cunt, she bobbed up and down optimistically on his prick, feeling that making him cum would give her a tiny sense of power in all of this. The thought of it made her cunt pulse close around her fingers. Her second climax was coming within reach. She stroked her thumb over her clit and a throb of excruciating pleasure rippled through her. She whimpered over his cock.

"That's good, Elsie. Let me hear you. I want to hear your moans while I watch you making yourself cum."

She was close, and the quiver in his sultry voice roused her all the more. She banged her cunt and thumbed her throbbing clit hungrily, slurping and licking at the smooth dome of Conrad's cock, teasing the hole at the tip with her tongue. She was whimpering and moaning now with every exhale, feeling her climax swelling in her groin, filling her belly. Suddenly Conrad's hands sank into her hair, gripping it almost painfully as he pulled her down hard on his cock, sinking into her throat, thrusting her lips against his moist hair at the base.

"Finger that pussy, Elsie."

He let her up for air, then slid her mouth up and down his shaft with greedy speed. Her eyes watered as she recovered from her near gagging, and caught her breath. She reamed her fingers in and out of her cunt, hearing her own whining moans as he jerked her down to the base of his shaft once more with a husky groan. The sound of his arousal drove her to the brink.

"Let me hear you."

Her cunt spasmed around her thrusting fingers and she stuffed them in and humped back against her hand, grinding her throbbing clit against her thumb, and cried out loud, the sound muffled on the cock buried in her mouth.

Conrad pulled her back by the hair and his cock popped free of her lips. Keeping one fist wrapped brutally in her hair he brought his other hand to his cock and stroked it fiercely. It took him just two or three seconds. Then he groaned and put the head of his cock against her bottom lip, spurting into her open mouth, once, twice, then shooting a final pulse of cum over her parted lips. Her cunt was still throbbing with her waning orgasm as she felt some of the hot goo sliding down onto her chin and she swallowed what was in her mouth.

Fuck, she felt filthy. And, she thought, sex was infinitely more intense than she had ever imagined it to be. She finally gathered the courage to look up. Conrad was gazing smugly down at her, a satisfied grin on his gorgeous face.

"When you've gathered your strength, Elsie, you may want to step into the powder room and wash your face."

Her face went hot at the image she must be presenting, skirt hiked to the waist, bent over, cunt exposed, her mouth dripping with his cum. Utterly humiliated she jumped up and dashed off to the powder room. Where the fuck was it? She tugged at the hem of her skirt, wanting at least to cover her ass as he watched her wandering around like an idiot, topless, looking for the bathroom. Finally she found it, just off the entryway, shot through the door and slammed it shut.

She deliberately avoided the mirror with her eyes as she turned the faucet on full blast and began washing her face before the warm water had even had a chance to kick in. Finally some hot water came through and she soaped and scrubbed her face, rinsed, and did it all again. When she had toweled dry and confronted herself in the mirror she found that she had scrubbed away most of her carefully applied makeup. Dark rings of waterproof mascara stained the skin around her eyes. She spent another few minutes carefully soaping away her raccoon mask. She was about to open the door, about to return to Conrad, when she suddenly felt her near nudity with a twinge of painful embarrassment. No way could she stroll back in there topless. She yanked a towel from a brushed metal rod on the wall and wrapped it around her, then opened the door.

Conrad watched with a bemused grin as she returned. She clutched the towel to her chest as she scurried about the room, collecting articles of discarded clothing. She didn't know what to do. Her shyness was just adding to her embarrassment. They had just…well, she wasn't sure what it was exactly that they had done. But it had been intimate. Now she was acting like a child, too shy to let him see her breasts when a few moments earlier she'd had her legs spread, her ass in the air as she fingered herself and sucked his cock. Too ashamed to leave the room to dress she turned her back to him as she slipped her bra back on, threw on her blouse and hurriedly buttoned it before finally stepping into her panties and hiking them up under her skirt. When she turned back to Conrad he was still regarding her with a little smirk. She felt ridiculous.

And, she was fairly certain, her embarrassment was giving him great pleasure. If he came to her now, took her in his arms, kissed her, even on the cheek, and spoke tenderly to her, it would all be alright. He could rescue her from her humiliation. But with growing certainty, she knew he wouldn't. It was some kind of game he was playing. She suddenly felt tricked. Used. What kind of stupid idiot would get down on her knees and suck the cock of some guy who hadn't even really kissed her? She was staring at him, futilely hoping he would do some little thing that would make it possible for her to not hate him. So she could bear to see him again.

"Elsie."

He had spoken at last, his gaze soft, his voice tender.

"We should say goodnight now. But before you go, there's something I'd like you to think over. Give some thought, Elsie, to how you want to lose your virginity. I'd like you to come back here on Sunday night, and if you do, you won't be a virgin when you leave. I think I've given you a fairly clear idea of what it will be like with me. If that's not what you want for your first time, you should decline my invitation. I'll ring you on Thursday for your answer."

She was dumbstruck. He showed her to the door, politely, but with no affectionate caress, no embrace, no kiss. She was still trembling and mute when he said a final "goodnight," and closed the door behind her.

To be continued...

12