Consent Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jag talked privately with Johanna for a few minutes and then guided them to a table next to a large dance floor. The table was plain, wooden and bare, with chairs that screeched on the floor when they pulled them out to sit. The music was intense, hypnotic electronics that could pull those listening to it into a trance. Jackie felt that a bit now as she sipped on her wine. Johanna had not seated herself yet, still holding her leash and searching the floor for something. Finally she bent down and locked the end of it to a brass ring embedded in the floor. The leash was taut, not allowing Jackie to stand up.

Johanna said to Jag, "Good, this table will be fine. Is a clean-up room free at the moment?"

"Room B. You're here ahead of most of the scheduled guests tonight, so you've lucked out. This table will be held for you."

"Thanks Jag. You're a sweetheart." And she gave her a hug.

Jag mocked being insulted. "Definitely NOT a sweetheart dear. Definitely not. And fuck off."

In the clean-up room, Jackie removed her two girdles and carefully detached the condom full of her ejaculate from earlier in the restaurant, and cleaned her penis and testicles fully. Then she was told to sit on a chair that resembled one that would be seen in an obstetrician's office, while Johanna inserted a tube where the anal plug had been. Within seconds, she began to fill with a warm fluid. After about a minute or two, her abdomen became slightly distended and it pressed uncomfortably against the base of her corset.

"Hold it for as long as you can," Johanna ordered, "then let go into the trough beneath you."

Jackie found this to be disgusting and humiliating, but she knew she had to oblige, and she wanted to be absolutely clean for later potential encounters. The third enema was as clear as the Bow River and was to Johanna's satisfaction.

Once all the "dirty work" was done, Johanna started to explain the general scene that would take place that night. She said, "I've decided you won't have an orgasm tonight, at least not one from the stimulation of your penis. And to ensure that you don't, you're going to wear this."

She held out a clear plastic device shaped like a penis and with an attached ring.

"What the heck is that?" Jackie asked.

"It's a cheap chastity device called the CB6000. The ring goes behind your balls and the tube goes over your penis. Let me put it on for you."

After quite a bit of fiddling, she snapped a small padlock shut so that the device could not be removed.

"It's flimsy and not really inescapable for long term wear because the wearer can break it and get it off. But for tonight it'll work just fine. You're not getting out until I unlock you."

"Seriously? But ma'am, I wanted to, you know, umm...I wanted to cum ma'am." Jackie pulled at it in frustration and was genuinely disappointed.

"I make the rules, remember? Now pull up your girdles to flatten everything the best you can, but keep in mind that your bump is now exaggerated, not hidden. So sad for you, but at least you're advertising what you have and not an illusion."

As Jackie stood in front of the mirror, she was upset with the profile that she now displayed. The tight dress created little doubt as to what was underneath. She sighed heavily, smoothing her dress down on her waist and thighs, lifting her breasts and letting them bounce back into the bra for a natural drop. Taking some mascara and lipstick out of her clutch purse, she worked hard at making her lashes as long as possible, then artistically reshaped her lips in a rose colored hue. She was thankful that her male beard had been, for the most part, successfully removed over the past few months. A little bit of eyeliner, and she was done.

But her buoyant mood was changed. She was not going to be allowed to have an orgasm and she was angry, almost sulking. Worse than that, she knew she was going to be used for the pleasure of others.

Sitting at the table once more, Johanna was careful to lock Jackie's leash to the ring in the floor. She said this was so she could control who wanted her and for what.

Patrons walked past them, some going for drinks, others to dance, and they all sized Jackie up, seeing the collar and leash and knowing that to use her they would have to ask Johanna. Jackie felt overwhelmed by the degree of slavery she was forced to display here, and had little choice but to comply. She felt fear and humiliation, but deep down she felt honored to be Johanna's slave. She also felt honored to be accepted as a woman here, or if not a complete woman, at least as a transgendered person. For the first time in her life she was publically a woman, and the excitement of that made her nerve endings tingle. For lack of a better word she felt aware, simply aware. As a female.

At least when she was forced to sit, no one could see her male bulge and she was grateful for that. She sipped her wine and waited. She didn't really know what she was waiting for, but she waited like a teenaged girl at the edge of a dance floor full of gawking men. Johanna got up periodically to mingle with the increasing crowd, and Jackie seemed to notice that it was an unwritten rule for the club, that if a person was tethered and alone, that person was not to be approached. She was in a fish bowl, observed and measured, a piece of meat, sexual meat to be used, and it felt both humiliating and immensely erotic at the same time.

Finally, Johanna approached the table with another couple. Dread and excitement mingled and caused Jackie to be so nervous that she tried to get up to greet them. The collar and leash pulled her back down awkwardly, and she sagged back in her chair hopelessly embarrassed.

The woman was perhaps in her late thirties with dark hair cut short to frame her stunningly boned face, accented with almost theatrical makeup. Her figure was clearly outlined by her black leather corset which was worn over the top of her red dress. The skirt of the dress was long and hugged her hips like a hobbling tube which had to stretch and expand with every painful step she took in her six inch heels. Every step was clearly a major effort.

The man was tall and simply dressed in leather pants and some sort of satiny shirt that caught the light in the room and made it many colors. His hair was also dark and his face a picture of chiseled masculinity. He was clearly dominant over his companion as she struggled to walk by his side in the hobble dress and high heels.

Johanna introduced them. "Sarah, Kent, this is my slave Jackie. Jackie, Sarah is Kent's slave, so perhaps you two can have a chat while Kent and I freshen our drinks and get acquainted."

Sarah sat down elegantly beside Jackie, her knees squeezed together by the tight tube dress, and Kent carefully locked her to the same ring on the floor to which Jackie was attached. Then he left with Johanna, putting his arm around her as they walked across the dance floor. Jackie felt an intense jealousy watching this and she showed it.

"You're not used to this are you Jackie," Sarah said, while putting her hand on Jackie's thigh.

"To what?" Jackie said irritably.

"Your owner and lover going off with someone else. You're so clearly jealous. You shouldn't be though. They can do what they want and we have to make the most of what is given to us. That's just the way it is. How long have you been a slave?"

Sarah's hand was now fiddling with one of Jackie's garters, and one of her long fingers was wrapped around her thigh, tantalizingly close to private areas. It felt good. To both of them.

"A few months. This is my first time out. What about you?"

"Fifteen years next month. I worship the ground he walks on. He's so handsome, isn't he?"

"Yes ma'am."

Sarah laughed at this. "I don't own you. Call me Sarah. You are very pretty you know. I can't believe you have a penis. Johanna told me. It's going to be so fun to fuck you. You're even more submissive than me."

Jackie involuntarily flinched and pulled on her leash. She couldn't fully deal with the way sex was talked about here so far. No escape. "Yes, umm, well, uh, I have to ask, are you female?"

"Top to bottom. And I love women...and trannies. So hot." Her hand was now fully under Jackie's skirt and fingers were beginning to massage the cock cage where Jackie's penis should have been hanging if it wasn't imprisoned so. It swelled to the boundaries of the cage with some frustration and pain.

"Shit!" Sarah said, "A chastity cage! I was hoping to suck on you a bit. Guess I'll just have to stick to fucking."

Jackie's eyes closed in erotic bliss. This was actually happening. She felt herself leaning forward and putting her hand on Sarah's corseted waist, still with her eyes closed. That's when she felt their lips touch and it was like a spark of electric shock. She smelled and tasted so good. Soon, all four hands were everywhere, breasts, ass, neck, and they embraced in full contact while they kissed, exchanging tongues and saliva. There would have been more contact but for the restrictions imposed on them by their leashes.

They broke apart, each bashfully glancing at the floor and back again at faces.

Sarah whispered close to Jackie's ear, "I hope they let us make love to each other."

"Me too," Jackie said, her breath laboring under her corset, "Uh, could you, umm can you ask my owner if I can be unlocked from the chastity cage?"

"You're such a novice aren't you? No, I can't ask that. If your owner wants it this way, then I can't change anything."

They kissed again and were interrupted by Johanna saying, "Well, they appear to like each other. How should we use them tonight? Seems to me that their touching each other was unauthorized, wouldn't you say Kent?"

"Absolutely. Somebody's got to account for that."

Sarah and Jackie stole a glance at each other and then stared at the floor.

"Knowing Jackie's mood when I placed her in that chastity cage, I choose her to pay," Johanna said, smiling mockingly, "and I know just the punishment."

Both slaves were unlocked from their floor ring and escorted to Play Room 3. Jackie was told to remove her dress, bra, panties and girdles, so that she stood exposed with only her corset, garters and hose and high heels. Her rigidly caged cock swung uselessly and grotesquely at her crotch, incongruous with her feminine attire. She was told to stand still while Johanna rummaged through several bondage devices on a table in the far corner. Jackie studied the room with trepidation and interest. It was square and black, but with mirrors everywhere reflecting her bizarre semi-nudity. Odd tables and padded benches bristling with buckling straps were in the middle of the room, and two electric winches controlled chains hanging from the ceiling in various places. A small lounge-like area was off to the side, with a table, two easy chairs and a sofa. The limited lighting cast shadows from numerous low wattage pot lights.

Jackie was jolted out of her observations by Johanna pulling her arms behind her back and inserting them into something slender and smooth. She smelled leather. The arm-binder was pulled up and attached over her shoulders, then laced up like a corset so that her elbows were pulled toward each other and her chest forced outward. Her hands writhed in futility in the single "mitten" at the end. She had never felt more exposed and helpless.

"Now for the coup de grace," Johanna said triumphantly.

Jackie was told to open her mouth while a large dildo textured exactly like a penis was put into her mouth and the attached straps were buckled at the back of her neck. What she didn't notice at first was that the dildo was double ended. Bouncing in front of her now as an outward extension of her mouth was a very firm and erect 8-inch penis.

Jackie tried to talk and yell out, but it simply allowed the inside penis further entry into her mouth, forcing her to clamp down and suck it to prevent choking. There was no way to utter a sound other than a chest-deep guttural grunt. She stared at her reflection and was both repulsed and excited. Her female breasts sagged a bit over the top of her corset, and yet her clear masculinity was exposed by the clear plastic cock cage. There was no escape from this, and she knew that she was well past the point of consent. And it was about to get worse.

The leash tugged at her as Johanna said, "Time for an hour of display. Come with me."

Johanna was pulling her toward the main room with the tables and dance floor. Jackie tried to resist but almost lost her balance, and was forced to follow all the way to the center of the dance floor where there was a pole similar to a fireman's pole, except that it had several ring attachment points, one of which was used now as her leash was locked to it.

Hoots went up in the room at the sight and the revelers crowded close, laughing and mocking.

Johanna announced, "This is my slave Jackie. As you can see, she is a puzzle of humanity, a perfect feminine figure, but with a penis. Poor girl. And she's been naughty. Feel free to fondle her as you wish. Or you may even make use of her free penis if you have an imagination. I do request nothing anal please!"

With that she left, and Jackie turned around to watch her walk away, pulling her collar and leash taut at the pole, as people pulsed to the electronic music around her. She was jostled, and hands of both sexes grasped her breasts, nipples and cock cage almost continuously for many minutes. Just as she thought she might go mad, the crowd seemed to part to allow one person to approach.

It was like a theatrical scene in an old movie. Strobe lights flashed, music played, and Jackie's eyes locked with Jag's as she swaggered toward her, her head up and looking down at her prey condescendingly. Jag was a feminine beast, Jackie thought, and now she was at her mercy.

She sniffed around Jackie like a wolf at trap bait, finally touching her, feeling her breasts, admiring the cock cage, the arm-binder, and the locked corset on her torso. Fingers even explored her male vagina as she squirmed helplessly. Deliberately and with surprising gentleness, she lowered Jackie down to the floor and rolled her so that she was lying painfully on her bound arms, with her breasts and "face penis" pointed upward.

Jag smiled and with a deliberate slow motion strip tease act, she flipped her corset dress up and grasped her panties, pulling them down and over her shoes. She straddled Jackie as she squirmed helplessly on the floor and slowly put her weight on Jackie's chest causing her to grunt and turn her head from side to side from an inability to breathe. When Jackie's grunts became high pitched but muffled screams, she moved up her body, placing her hands fully on Jackie's breasts for support, and lowered herself on the mouth dildo, gradually making it disappear within her.

Jackie stared upward at the approaching pussy, so obviously wet with anticipation of being skewered on top of her mouth penis. She swung her head to the side in a futile attempt to avoid the inevitable, but Jag's knees forced her head back and then it was too late. The feminine smell of her filled her senses as her body dropped down and swallowed her to the hilt, resting there to savor the moment like a conquering Goddess. Jackie just moaned in absolute immobility until Jag caught up to the feeling of being filled. Now she started to pump while the crowd around them gathered closer.

Jackie stared upward at her pussy, further up to her corseted breasts, further up still to her face which looked down at her as if in a snarl of dominance. Feeling intimidated by the onslaught, Jackie looked away, only to find the eyes of everyone around her looking down and judging the encounter.

Suddenly the strangest thing happened; she drifted away from it all, and observed it almost like those that were watching. Her penis throbbed and filled her cage and she wanted desperately to have an orgasm as she thrust her hips in the air in vain hopes of delivery. But she closed her eyes with that hope remaining, and began to enjoy every aspect of her humiliation. She was a feminized slave and this was what her owner wanted, so it was a good thing. Johanna would be happy with her. She imagined Johanna doing this to her and for a moment she thought that she was about to cum. A high pitched squeal began to emanate from her, from some deep primal space within her. It seemed to be coupled with the pounding her face was taking as Jag lost control on top of her. The scream was matching Jag's orgasmic one, and suddenly Jag stopped, leaving Jackie thrusting and wanting.

Jag got off the dildo, touching Jackie's cheek twice with her hand as if to say, "Good girl." The weight of her was still being supported by her breasts under her hands, and when Jag finally removed herself entirely, Jackie felt the relief in her breasts. They would be bruised.

But this was not the end; it was only the beginning. The dominant women kept her pinned to the floor for the full hour of the public humiliation, and each in turn fell off Jackie to orgasmic gasps, followed by the next, until finally Jackie opened her eyes to see Johanna and she started to cry. She felt like she had been raped, but she was puzzled by her reaction to it, the feelings of lust and want, and now the guilt that she had felt that way.

But Johanna gently lifted her up and hugged her and removed the dildo gag. Their lips met and she guided her away to the oos and ahs of the gathered crowd. It was a good scene, the reality of the fantasy a sobering and profound experience.

Johanna whispered in Jackie's ear, "You're a good slave, dear, a good slave. Now, remember this for the future: no one touches you without my permission. Sarah should not have approached you like that, and you should have resisted. Do you understand?"

In between sobs, she answered, "Yes ma'am, I understand." In her mind she was thinking that she was to save herself for Johanna's use, and only for Johanna's use, at all times. At least that was her interpretation of it. And she promised herself she would never forget that, ever.

Once back in the scene room, the mood was comparatively light and cheerful, but Jackie was still numb and in shock from her experience, still in a form of sub space. Kent and Sarah hugged and groped her as if she was a whore, and that was the intended scene. She was a slut to be used. Jackie remained subdued, still bound by the arm-binders, and waited for further instruction as to how to serve them.

"My breasts are so sore," she said dreamily, still tearing a bit, "Beast. Jag is a beast."

Her mind leaped back to her humiliation at Jag's treatment and relived it as she would for months. Oddly, what she remembered the most were the feelings of lust, wanting to come, and being denied the privilege while being brutally used by others. Her thoughts sent her back into sub space again, as she was told to get on her knees in front of Kent. She hadn't even noticed that he had undressed and his massive penis was half erect as he approached her.

Johanna instructed her, "I want you to fluff Kent so he's ready for me. When he's ready, lean on the bench and let Sarah fuck you while you watch me get fucked by Kent."

"Yes ma'am." The instructions were so matter of fact.

"I'm not done yet. When Kent is done with me I want you to lick me clean and also show your oral skills to Sarah and/or Kent. If Kent is ready again, he may have you as well. We'll see how long all this can go. You will not be allowed to come."

Jackie wiggled her hands at the base of the arm-binder behind her back and thought about all this. She was the lowest of the low in this scene, a prop for their use, and she felt that thrill of humiliating lust that she always felt as she said, "Yes ma'am."

Johanna peeled her dress off, followed by her panties and bra, keeping her corset and stockings and shoes on while she laid herself on the floor in front of the bench where Jackie would soon be prone and watching. Sarah was busy securing a large strap-on to her hips, having completely stripped.