Consent Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kent's penis touched Jackie's lips and she opened up, accepting him and closing her eyes.

"Eyes open!" Johanna ordered.

On her knees, looking up at Kent, he looked down with lust filled eyes at his personal whore and thrust his penis hard into her mouth, briefly causing her to gag. Now his hand was behind her head as he started to throw his own head backwards in ecstasy. He grabbed her hair and pulled and pushed her head while he lunged his pelvis forward repeatedly. She tasted him. Salty. She smelled him, his masculinity, and for the first time was aroused by that. In her mind something made her realize that the hormones were changing her still. She needed and wanted him to come in her mouth so she worked her tongue and lips as she had been taught. She drifted away, wanting, needing.

Then the penis was gone and she was being shoved down onto the bench. It was all surreal as lubricant was squeezed from a tube into her male vagina and Sarah slowly entered her from behind. Before her eyes Jackie's beautiful owner was splayed out on the floor being entered by Kent's muscular body. Johanna gasped as he entered her, putting her hands on his ass and squeezing him, pulling him in, arching her back.

She opened her eyes and turned her head to watch Jackie watching her. Jackie's eyes were wide and her mouth was open in an astonished look as she was pounded from behind. To Johanna's joy and surprise, Jackie started to moan, gradually becoming louder until she thought it couldn't get any more lurid. Then the dam burst and Jackie's scream betrayed an anal orgasm. Fluid dripped from Jackie's penis like a leaky faucet, but it wasn't milky; it was clear, direct from the prostate, and it continued for a long time. Sarah enjoyed the effect of Jackie trying to thrust back at her and she started to sigh and come as well.

Satisfied that her slave had been totally immersed in sub space and had submitted to the joy of it, Johanna concentrated on Kent, but she couldn't concentrate for long. He was a master of control, pounding, then prodding slowly, pulling out until just the tip of him remained, forcing Johanna to thrust upward to take him in. He teased her with this until she was hyperventilating with desire. Sweat appeared in droplets on each of them as they wrestled on the floor in front of Jackie. Finally Johanna started to scream and Kent plunged himself in as far as he could go so he could feel her contractions which brought guttural grunts from him as he filled her up with his seed. After the initial orgasm was over he thrust gently as the aftershock orgasms gradually died away and they laid there spent.

Jackie was in awe of this. She had never seen Johanna have such an intense orgasm. She wanted her so badly, but she knew there was no hope for that today, perhaps never. That was up to Johanna.

Sarah pulled out of her, leaving an urgent need to be filled again, but it was not to be. Hands grasped her torso and rolled her over on the bench so that her arms within the arm-binder became crushed underneath her. She closed her eyes, knowing the future. She smelled the sex of it well before she felt it and tasted it. Johanna straddled her and forced her pubic area into Jackie's mouth and Jackie licked and swallowed until there was no trace of Kent left. Still, Johanna remained, riding her until she erupted into another earthshattering orgasm.

With shaky legs, Johanna stepped away and Sarah now straddled her face. She tasted different, but her vaginal area was larger so that there were times when there was an air lock and she couldn't breathe. Squeals erupted from both of them for very different reasons as Sarah arched her back in orgasm. When Sarah dismounted, Jackie wheezed and gasped for breath, her recovery delayed by the tightness of her corset.

It was not over. Kent now straddled her and she smelled his masculinity again, but it was now merged with the aroma of Johanna's femininity. She licked him clean and a strange thing happened. He became erect and hard. This was certainly not over.

Roughly, he turned her over on the bench, squeezed some more lubricant directly into her and entered quickly and urgently. His hands pulled on her hips as he plunged into her over and over again. At first his size was painful, but then the pain was replaced by a masochistic aching for orgasmic release. Jackie was almost there again when she felt Kent stiffen and plunge one last time into her. The ejaculate squirted out with such force that she felt it fill her up. It was only then that she realized Johanna was holding her head and caressing her cheek.

"It's time for a break," she said softly, "You've been fantastic. I love you baby."

Jackie could barely get herself together enough to speak, but she did manage, "Thank-you ma'am. Arm-binder ma'am?"

"No. You're to stay bound. I like you that way. We're going to have some wine and relax for a while. I'll give you sips when you want it. Just take it easy. We may be finished for the night, maybe not. Only time will tell."

Sarah, Kent and Johanna got dressed. The next hour was spent laughing and talking about their mutual experience earlier. Wine was consumed as Jackie sat on a towel, still an object of sexual use, nude and waiting, leaking ejaculate and lubricant. The wine was good and so was the company. It seemed natural to everyone present, including Jackie, that she was a slave, not only to Johanna, but to one and all. Slowly her sub space state wore off, and she laughed with them while she was given as much wine as she wanted. Laughing episodes gradually forced out all the contents of her male vagina that had been deposited by Kent, and she was grateful that she had been cleaned thoroughly before the evening began.

Kent was not done. After a few drinks he stripped off once more and grossed them all out by giving his penis an injection of Alprostadil. Within minutes he was smiling and erect, ordering his slave Sarah to strip off as well. He entered Sarah's vagina from behind while Johanna and Jackie watched with fascination. Jackie, still in bondage, leaned into Johanna who put her arms around her as she sipped wine. Urges rose up, but of different shades of sexual leanings. Jackie had a single-minded desire to be taken by Johanna, while Johanna's desires were much more broad. She secretly wanted the same thing, but was making her slave wait for the appropriate time and place. Meanwhile she wanted more of the domination and humiliation scene, and the wine brought it to the fore once again.

"Hey Kent," she said, almost drunkenly, "Can you do me a favor and come in Jackie's ass again? I mean, you can screw Sarah any time you know? How about it?"

Sarah scowled amid her panting at her backside assault, hoping Kent would not oblige. But he did leave her frustrated on the cot and went to Jackie who had been positioned on the bench once again with her legs spread wide open and accepting. Again he squeezed copious amounts of lubricating gel into her and entered quickly, as she was still relaxed and stretched.

Johanna was pleased despite Sarah's sulking, and she decided to strip her dress off again and straddle Jackie so that she faced Kent. As luck would have it, she lowered herself on the mitten which held Jackie's bound hands. Their flexing in futility within the mitt began to drive Johanna wild while at the same time Kent periodically massaged her breasts within her bra. Johanna and Kent kissed passionately as each of them came simultaneously. Again, Jackie felt that distinct feeling of being filled up like a sink. The initial squirt was almost addictive in its intensity, but her penis could only expand to the size of the chastity device, and there was nowhere else to go. Jackie moaned in absolute frustration.

Each of them dismounted and embraced, leaving Jackie to moan helplessly.

"Kent, I want to go!" Sarah said sharply and suddenly. She was not amused with his passion with Johanna and Jackie.

Kent turned to her and returned the sharpness. "Sit down and wait for me. I'm not done."

Rolling Jackie over, he put his penis inside her mouth to be cleaned, having had it just moments before inside her male vagina. Jackie gagged but had no choice. This was the ultimate humiliation. Miraculously, within minutes she felt him stiffen and he thrust deeply into her mouth, grunted, and sent streams of cum careening off the back of her mouth.

"Swallow," he said bluntly. And he was done.

After Kent and Sarah left, Johanna removed the chastity cage, pulled off the arm-binder and told Jackie to bend over. She re-inserted the anal plug and told her to get dressed.

Jackie was in shock, and her face was slack and empty of expression, save for her eyes which flicked about the room like butterflies. She did as she was told and when she was done she asked feebly, "Ma'am, may I have an orgasm please?"

Johanna ignored the request, as was her right, and said, "Sit down. I'll fix your makeup. When we leave here through the main room, I want you to keep your head up, but keep your eyes down like a good slave. Do you understand?"

Jackie felt like crying from frustration but she knew it would cause her makeup to be a mess, so she simply replied, "Yes ma'am."

Johanna led her through the room by the leash to barely audible compliments in her choice of a slave. Some people even slapped Jackie on her ass and said, "Nice job sub!" She didn't respond. She was in a trance of obedience, just like a good slave should.

They exited into the night and welcomed the coolness of it although Jackie pulled her shawl over her shoulders to avoid the occasional shiver. The walk along the Bow River was quiet. A few male party goers passed them and gave them cat calls which they ignored. Too vanilla. Those boys were just boys, and wouldn't stand a chance with the bondage and discipline that Johanna would inflict upon them, so the calls were quietly and smugly ignored with secret smiles.

"Where are we going ma'am?" Jackie asked as they walked past the restaurant where they ate earlier. Was it only hours ago Jackie asked herself?

"To the Marriot. La Promenade has my car for the night. Besides, we've had too much to drink. And..." The sentence hung, unfinished in the air, like the wisps of mist over the river.

Jackie waited for an appropriate length of time and then she asked the obvious, "And? And what?"

"And I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you as many times as you can stay hard. And when I'm done with your cock I'm going to fuck your ass until you pass out or I do. Geoffrey has arranged the room for us and equipped it with whatever equipment I need."

Jackie's heart skipped. "Oh my God ma'am! Really? Oh my God. Oh my God! You're going to let me come?" She still didn't trust her to allow that.

"If you're good," she replied coyly, "There are never any guarantees."

Their pace quickened, as the speaking and hearing of the upcoming details of the encounter brought them to a mutual anticipation and excitement. Finally, it would happen.

Finally.