Consent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," she panted. "Tell me ... tell me what you're going to do ..."

"When I'm ready," I snarled, "and when my cock's wet with your bubbling cunt, I'm going to take us to the bed and I'm going to lie with my cock upright and you can watch your arse stretch around it as you slide down." A sob burst from her mouth. "Would you like that? Would you enjoy watching your sphincter being stretched?"

"Oh fuck ... Yes!"

"You'll be able to see your whore's cunt gaping and dripping. Would you finger yourself while my cock's jammed up your dirty hole?"

She whimpered her agreement while her fingers clawed uselessly at the glass.

My lubricated erection slid into the dark part of her without restriction. When fully embedded, deep inside her body, she squealed with a mix of delight and fear when I hefted her bodily into the air by first her thighs and finally by hooking my hands under the hinge of her knees.

"Look at that," she mumbled.

It was better than I'd hoped. Even in the relatively dim light from behind us, as I peered over the girl's shoulder I could see her anus wedged tight with meat.

"You like to see it, don't you?"

"I love it. It really makes me squirmy seeing that."

The reason for all this could wait. I hoped to see the girl again and would be able to interview her as to how she'd come to this particular fondness. And again, why with me?

As I stepped back to maintain our precarious positioning, my calves hit the edge of the bed and down we went onto the mattress. The girl cursed as we temporarily disengaged and she scrambled over my prostrate form. A few seconds later, positioned above me, she sighed as once again, she lowered herself onto my stalk.

We settled into a flesh-slapping rhythm of exchanged expletives. I couldn't see what aroused her so much, but the girl kept up a foul-mouthed litany of description. She hovered above my recumbent form, leaning back over me and resting her weight on her outstretched arms while her long hair brushed ad swayed across my face. Eventually tiring, and with a desire to masturbate, she lowered her body heavily across mine and rolled onto her side.

This movement caused the condom to slide off my stalk. I was in such a fever-pitch of arousal that I no longer cared. The problem was that she hadn't noticed my sudden state of undress, and I was in such a desperate and urgent state of mind that I concocted a hasty and foolhardy plan. I manoeuvred close behind her as she rubbed at herself and urged me to put it back in her arse.

"What are you doing!" she cried when she felt my cock head against her labia. "Not in there. Not in my cunt. Put it back in my arse!"

"Just got to get it slippery again. I want it to just glide in ..." The raw heat of her engulfed my cock as I slipped inside her opening bareback. "Oh shit," I grunted. "You're too beautiful ..." The surge swelled and I couldn't stop it. There was nothing I could do to halt the inevitable tide.

To compound the crime I leaned in and bit her neck hard. The girl squealed and wriggled and then she began to shout as she felt the sting of my teeth and my pulsing cock.

"No!" she screamed. Her nails rent bloody gauges along my flank where she clawed at me. "You bit me ... And you're coming in my cunt ... No ... no, no no ..."

"I'm sorry," I moaned even as the stuff squirted out of me. "You're too beautiful. The condom slid off. I was going to put it back in your arse but I just came when I felt you naked and hot around me ... I'm sorry. Please ..."

"You fucking pig," she spat, eyes aflame. "You bit me." She rubbed the purpling on her neck. "And I've got spunk dripping out of my cunt. Why did you do that?"

"I ..." I began but she was already stalking from the bedroom. I'm sorry," I whined. "I didn't mean to do it. I'm really sorry, but you won't get pregnant. I've had the snip. I've got no swimmers. It'll be OK. I'm clean too. You won't get anything nasty off me. Please don't go. Not yet, not like this. Please!"

The door slammed and she left me naked, ooze dripping from the eye of my cock. I'd find her in the morning. I'd ask around and find her, talk to her. Hopefully when she'd had time to cool off she'd begin to understand.

***

"... Arresting you on suspicion of sexual assault ..." They let me dress properly, put on socks and shoes. Then they clamped the handcuffs on me and led me to the car. " ... You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something you later rely on in court ..."

My brief told me that it wasn't her father that owned the vans, it was her husband. Her going back to him, filled with spunk and bruised about the neck ...?

She came out with the first thing she thought of.