Consequences

Story Info
Husband is caught getting oral from sister-in-law.
5.8k words
3.12
157.5k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeavyP
HeavyP
4 Followers

I should have seen it coming, I knew things weren't right between us but after seven years of marriage I guess I didn't even realize the rut we had slipped into. It all started innocently enough with us trying to help out my sister-in-law. My brother had passed away unexpectedly about two years before and we had naturally stepped in to offer our assistance. They had no children and the insurance settlement had left Sandy set up well enough that she didn't have to work.

Karen & I on the other hand, were struggling to raise three kids with both of us working full time jobs. In order for us to spend as much time with the kids as possible I worked days and went to college at night while she worked the three to eleven shift at the hospital. Needless to say our sex life was pretty much non-existent. Well, one thing led to another and Sandy and I started to fool around. Nothing serious at first but it was definitely getting to the point where I was about ready to do something I hadn't done in seven years of marriage. That is a whole other story that I may write about some day but not today, since it is still a sore subject between Karen and I. This is the story of how that affair ended and a whole new phase of my life began.

The beginning of the end happened one night after Sandy had come over to watch the kids while I was at school and Karen was at work. When I got home she had a nice meal ready and we ate dinner after which I jumped into the shower. It was about nine o'clock and Karen wasn't due home till about midnight. After I finished my shower I slipped on my robe and went into my room to put on some clothes. When I turned on the light I saw Sandy sitting on the bed with nothing on but a smile.

What's a poor under sexed boy supposed to do? I walked over and sat down on the bed and she just rolled over on top of me and we started to kiss. Well, I was ready and willing to go in about fifteen seconds but she stopped me and said that I had a hard day and she knew just how to make me relax. I should tell you that while Sandy couldn't have weighed more than 110 lbs. dripping wet, she had the most beautiful set of 36D tits you have ever seen. She slid me down to the edge of the bed and started sliding my hardening dick between those two perfectly soft pillows. I was in heaven, but it got even better. Every time she would slide those tits down, she would take the head of my cock in her mouth and lick it like she was trying to find out how many licks it took to get to the center of my tootsie pop!

I couldn't take that teasing any longer and the next time my dick was in her mouth I wrapped my hands around her head and encouraged her to really get down to business. I am not ever going to be in the record book of biggest cocks but she was not having any trouble swallowing my six inches. I laid back and closed my eyes as she was massaging my balls and deep throating my cock, and when I opened them again I almost shit. There was my wife standing in the bedroom doorway. I watched a whole range of emotions cross her face in a few seconds from shock to pain to murderous rage. I was so stunned that I sat there like a fucking statue while my sister-in-law was giving me a blowjob!

All Karen said was "I'm leaving and when I get back you two had better be the fuck out of my house."

Well that definitely broke the mood and as she stormed out, we got dressed and I packed a few things and went over to my buddy Matt's house. Sandy offered to let me stay at her place but I figured if there was any way of salvaging this mess, being with Sandy would definitely not be it.

I tried for a week to talk to Karen but she wouldn't take my calls. I must have worn out the tape on the answering machine trying to get to her. One of the messages I left was asking if I could come by and get some clothes. A couple of days later Matt told me that he had talked to Karen and she said I could come by on Saturday since she wouldn't be there. I thought it was kind of weird that Karen had talked to Matt since he was my best drinking buddy and the one who usually kept me out all night but I was just glad to get a change of clothes. Looking back on it now I can see that Matt had been acting a little strange that whole week. I had asked him if he wanted to go into the city the weekend before to catch a ball game or something to take my mind off all the bullshit I was going through but he said he couldn't because he had "plans". That Friday night, Matt's buddy Carlos came to pick him up and since Matt was in the shower we had a beer and started bullshitting. Carlos is a black guy about 6' 4" tall and goes about 275 lbs., all of it muscle. I asked him what they had planned and he stammered around a bit before saying that they were meeting some girls at the beach and he was hoping to get laid. I didn't give it a second thought and as they left I wished them luck on their search to find some pussy. They both looked back at me and started to laugh.

"Don't worry man, this ones a slam dunk." They both said in almost perfect unison.

Saturday finally rolled around and I headed over to my house. As I expected, no one was home so I went in and as I walked through the dining room I noticed a video on the table with a note on it. I opened the note and saw in my wife's handwriting: I can't tell you how I feel about what you did to your face so watch this tape and if you want to talk afterward I will be at Teri's with the kids. Well, all kinds of thoughts flew through my mind like alimony and child support but I figured what the hell, I won't know until I see it, and headed down to the TV room. My TV room was my pride and joy, a 50" big screen with Satellite TV and a surround sound system that would really rock your socks off. As I started firing all the stuff up I was thinking how much I would miss this room. I plugged the tape in, grabbed a beer and settled back to watch the end of my life unfold.

The picture started with some static and then there was my wife of seven years looking right back at me bigger than life on the 50". The shot was an extreme close up of just her head and she looked over and asked if the sound was on, and then looked back at the camera and said,

"Hello you rotten son of a bitch, you been missing me?"

Oh boy, I thought, this is going to get ugly.

"I hope so but that's not what I wanted to talk about. You hurt me Pete, you hurt me worse than I've ever been hurt before. At first all I could thing about was the pain and how long it was going to take to divorce you, but then I started thinking about how angry I was, so I started to think about getting even first, then divorcing you."

Well, there it was, my life was over and I wondered what I was going to look like sliced, diced and totally fucked. Then she paused and said in a quieter voice,

"Then I started to remember some of the good times and thought that maybe, under the right circumstances, I could forgive one mistake... one BIG ASS MISTAKE."

What was this, a crack that maybe I could wiggle through? I knew I loved Karen and that I had royally fucked up so I was prepared to wade through a mile of her shit just to kiss that lovely ass if I could fix this. Right then Karen seemed to shift around a little bit and let a small sigh before she continued.

"So here's the deal, you watch this video and if you come to me with a sincere apology... better yet, come to me naked on your hands and knees with a sincere apology, I'll think about trying to work this out. But first we have to get through the getting even part. So, you just sit back with your beer and your remote and watch me getting even. Maybe, if you feel up to it, we'll talk later."

How did she know I would be drinking a beer? Anyway, Karen then nodded her head and the camera started to slowly pull back.

A brief description of my wife might now be in order. At 27 Karen still looked like the girl I married, a beautiful brunette with bedroom brown eyes. She is about 5'8" tall and goes about 130 pounds. Most of that 5'8" was the most beautiful set of legs you'd ever want to see and three kids had done nothing to that perfect body except make her 34 inch tits bigger. Karen has the most amazing areola's, they are the size of silver dollar pancakes with perfect inch and a half nipples sticking straight out when she's horny just begging to be sucked on. Karen has always had a hairy bush that hid one of the best eating pussies I have ever come across. I don't think there is anything she likes better than having her pussy munched before fucking. She would get so wet I would swear she had pissed all over me by the time I was done. It was nothing for her to cum two or three times before I finished working her over. I would always come up spitting hairs for an hour afterwards and I used to beg her to shave her cunt. I always thought a shaved snatch was very sexy and it sure did improve the pussy eating but she always hated the itch as it grew back so I just kept spitting and smiling! Anyway, back to the best part, my wife's pussy lips. They had to be at least an inch long, which for me, is like eating a long leaf lettuce sandwich. I loved just sticking my face in there, latching onto that clit and hanging on while she went crazy. My wife was the complete sexual package who was every man's dream, a saint during the day and a slut at night.

So there I sat beer and remote in hand and watched the scene on the TV unfold before my eyes. As the camera pulled back Karen leaned back on her arms and closed her eyes.

"Oh my God, that feels wonderful" she sighed.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing; my beautiful wife was leaning back on our bed, butt naked, rubbing and pulling on her nipples. The camera continued back and I dropped my beer, spilling it all over my lap. There was my best bud Matt with his face buried in my wife's pussy. When the camera stopped I could see my whole bed with her laying back towards the headboard and Matt with her legs over his shoulders and his face in her crotch.

"Oh God Matt, I love it when you tongue my asshole, you're making me fucking crazy" she panted.

Matt looked up, his face covered with about two orgasms of my wife's pussy juice, and said,

"Hey buddy, how ya doin? Don't be pissed man, Karen told me that this was the only way you had any chance of getting back together with her and you two belong together. Anyway, you know I've always had the hots for your old lady. Man, she is one horny little bitch and I am really looking forward to this. Check out this pussy, it's like I drilled a well and hit pussy juice!"

Matt pulled his head back and the camera moved in to show my wife's pretty little SHAVED pussy just dripping cum. She had shaved her pussy for him, damn that lucky fucker! What was I thinking, I should be pissed, jealous, something. Instead all I was doing was getting a hard on. I must be some kind of sick fuck but God help me I was getting horny.

"She really likes it when I do this..."

He bent his head back down while rolling her hips up to get access to her asshole and started tonguing that crinkly little hole.

"OH God Matt, no more, you're making me so fucking horny. Get up here and let me make you feel good for awhile," she ordered.

Reluctantly Matt lifted his head from her pussy and straddled her body as he worked his way up kissing and licking everything on the way. She leaned forward and grabbed his head kissing him for a long time with her tongue in his mouth.

"I just love the taste of my pussy juice on a man's tongue," she said as she licked the remaining juice from his face like a kitten lapping up milk. "Now come up here and let me suck on that cock of yours."

"You read my mind" Matt said with a big smile on his face.

Matt worked his way up to a point where she could reach his rock hard dick. I noticed that Matt's cock was longer than mine by a couple of inches but not as thick which made me feel good in some perverted way. Karen made a point of licking all the pre-cum off his dick before she started sucking him, as a matter of fact she licked his whole cock up and down like a Popsicle that was going to melt. She then pulled him forward to lick his balls and gently suck first one then another into her mouth. She kept licking her way down under his balls and actually started tonguing his asshole.

"Oh fuck I love that baby don't stop" Matt moaned as Karen was slowly jacking him off while sticking her tongue in his ass. "God Pete, I never new what a nasty slut your wife was, you are a real asshole for fucking this deal up."

Karen then moved back up and swallowed his whole dick in one move. I could actually see the bulge of his cock in my wife's throat. She had never done that to me and finally I was starting to get jealous. She kept this up for awhile, sucking up and down, each time removing his cock from her mouth and kissing the tip and sliding her tongue under and up through his piss slit. I finally had to re-adjust my position to relieve the ache in my pants caused by my raging hard on. This was hotter than any fuck flick I had ever seen. Finally she stopped sucking him long enough to reach over to the nightstand to get a bottle of baby oil.

"Slide down Matt, and tit fuck me," she almost growled.

"Sure babe, anything you want" Matt said happy to comply.

Matt then moved back down her torso. She took some oil and put it on his cock and started rubbing it up and down while squirting oil all over her tits. When she had finished with the oil she laid his cock in that heavenly valley and squeezed her tits around his hard meat. Matt wasted no time and soon had a rhythm going as he fucked my wife's beautiful tits. Each time his cock appeared out of the top of her tits she would lick the head before he pulled it back. I was starting to feel a little guilty because this was one of my favorite things to do with Sandy's massive tits and here was my wife showing me that I could have got it at home all along.

"I'm getting ready to cum" Matt moaned.

"Come on baby cum on my face, cover me in your sweet cum" Karen urged.

Karen then slid a finger in his ass and started to saw in and out.

"What the fuck" Matt yelped in surprise.

Matt's dick started to shoot cum like a fire hose as soon as her finger hit the spot. Five or six huge spurts shot out of his dick and sprayed all over my wife's face, hair, neck, tits and I think the wall behind the bed. Karen just smiled and rubbed the cum all over her face before licking her fingers and then licking his dick clean. As he rolled off of her with a contented sigh, Karen scraped a glob of cum off one of her nipples and daintily licked it off her finger. She then looked over at the camera and smiled

"Not a bad beginning, how ya feeling now honey? Does it hurt you as much as it hurt me? Probably not since your such a sick, perverted fuck, but we'll see how you feel before this is over. Shut the camera off for awhile so we can let Matt recover before round two."

I hit the pause button and sat back on the couch. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined seeing my wife do something like she just did. The craziest thing was that instead of wanting to murder him or her or both of them, I was sitting here with a woody you could drive a spike with! I looked down and noticed that I was still sitting in a puddle of beer in soaking wet pants so I got up and went to my room to get a pair of shorts. When I opened my drawers they were all empty. Fuck, I was so pre-occupied with the video that I forgot why I had come here. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped in the shower to cool off while washing off the beer. It didn't help, my dick was still pointing straight up when I got out of the shower. Luckily, my robe was still on the back of the bathroom door so I grabbed that, went upstairs to grab another beer, and headed back to see what Karen meant by round two.

I settled back down on the floor (the couch was full of beer) and hit the play button not even imagining what I would see next from this cock hungry cunt that looked remarkably like my wife. The video picked up with Karen, still covered in cum, sitting at the foot of the bed facing the camera.

"Hey there you prick, got a major case of blue balls yet?" Karen asked with a big smile on her face. "If your still watching this, you must be the perverted, cheating bastard I thought you were. Well, I put some lotion under the end table if you want to jack off about now. It's the same stuff I used when I shaved my cunt today and that's about as close to MY pussy as your going to get. I wanted to make this hurt for you, I mean really hurt for a long time, and guess what. Your good friend Matt gave me the perfect tool to accomplish this. Come on over here 'Tool'. Pete, this is Carlos. Carlos, that's my lying cheating, no good, fucking husband Pete."

Oh my fucking God, Carlos! Not Carlos, if his dick was in any way near proportional to his body... Oh boy was I fucked. Carlos slowly walked into the shot from with his back to the camera.

Karen then reached for Carlos's dick and said, "You know, I've always wondered if what they said about black guys was true. Turn around Carlos and let Pete see you. What do you think honey? Is this a cock or what?"

As Carlos turned I almost swallowed my tongue. His cock looked like a black link of smoked sausage. It had to be 9 inches long and as thick as three of my fingers put together and it wasn't even stiff yet! Carlos looked right at the camera with a big smile on his face.

"Hey man how you doin? You must be one fucked up white boy to let pussy like this get away from you man. Luckily, I ain't as stupid as you, I ain't letting this pussy get away from me. You know what they say man, once you had black you don't go back."

To think I had wished this fucker good luck on finding pussy the other day! What a fucking asshole I was. Karen slowly slid off the bed to her knees in front of Carlos's massive prick. It was like she was praying to some ancient fertility god the way she was staring at that cock. She slowly turned her head to the camera with a look of awe and anticipation on her face.

"He's going to wreck me Pete, my pussy will never be the same after something like this. Just think, you've had the last tight pussy from me you will ever have. After this weekend, I'm not even sure that dick of yours will be able to touch the walls of my cunt, let alone satisfy me. Remember, this is your fault. Was that bitch's blowjob worth it? Come here Carlos and let me see if I can charm this black snake into standing up for me."

Karen then reached over and started kissing and licking her way up and down the length of his cock. I couldn't fucking believe it, my wife sucking a black guys dick? She would lock her car doors every time we went through a black neighborhood and here she was on her knees in front of Carlos like a five-dollar whore. The camera moved in close and I could see that monster starting to twitch and grow. By the time she was finished licking and kissing that thing it had to be 11inches of glistening back steel with huge veins popping out all over it. His balls were huge! They had to be the size of tennis balls and hung down at least 4 inches below his dick.

"I want to swallow it...I want to swallow all of it. I want you to face fuck me like Pete did to that slutty sister-in-law of mine."

Karen looked up at Carlos with a pleading look on her face as she begged him to abuse her.

"I don't know baby, not very many women can handle all of this pipe," Carlos said smugly.

"Please Carlos, I want to try. I will do anything you want. I know I can do it" Karen begged.

"Anything huh? Ok baby, I want some of that sweet tongue action you were giving homeboy over there first though. If I like what you do, I think I have a position that will make you an A-#1 cocksucker" Carlos said with a smile on his face.

HeavyP
HeavyP
4 Followers
12