Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a moment's hesitation, Karen spun around so she was facing away from Carlos and started to slide back between his legs. As she wrapped both hands around that monster cock, she started to bathe his balls with her tongue. She finally sucked one whole nut gently into her mouth and as the camera moved in, I could see her tongue moving against her cheek as she massaged first one ball then the other inside her mouth. After a few minutes of this, Karen slid a little further back and started licking her way up the crack of Carlos's ass. I have never seen anything so depraved and yet so stimulating as my wife's pearl white face set against Carlos's coal black skin while licking his asshole.

"Come on baby, you've almost won the big prize, now stick that tongue up my ass and give me a good reaming" Carlos grunted.

All Karen did was moan as she grabbed both his ass cheeks and spread them as far as she could while spearing her tongue in and out of his shit hole. I could see his cock jerking every time her tongue penetrated his sphincter.

"God Matt, this bitch is unbelievable! All right, that's enough slut, go over and lie on the bed on your back and hang your head over the end. Matt, you keep an eye on her. I just want to fuck her face, not strangle her!"

Karen scrambled out from between his legs and hurried over to the bed. As she lie down, I could see what Carlos had in mind. In this position he had a straight shot into her throat. Carlos ambled over to the bed with a swagger that was accentuated by the fucking log sticking out of his crotch. As he got to the bed, the fucker looked over at the camera and smiled as he rubbed his cock over her face smearing precum as he went. Karen managed to capture the head of his cock in her mouth and started sucking him with a vengeance. He slowly worked his cock in and out, with each thrust penetrating deeper until he was bouncing against the back of her throat.

Carlos pulled his cock from Karen's eager mouth and said, "Last chance baby, are you SURE you want to try this?"

"You have no idea how bad I want this Carlos" Karen said, looking at the camera and smiling.

"Ok here we go, just think happy thoughts and it will all be over too soon," Carlos, laughed.

I sat there mesmerized as that huge black cock moved closer and closer to my wife's mouth. As it slid in I thought of all the times I had kissed that very same mouth and here it was wrapped around the biggest cock I had ever seen. Carlos paused a second as he reached the back of her throat to let Karen prepare, and then she grabbed both of his thighs and started pulling. I heard Matt gasp in the background as Carlos's dick started to slide down my wife's throat. It looked like a python swallowing a big rat as I watched his cock progress down her throat. Karen's eyes were watering but she kept pulling him closer and deeper. Suddenly, almost in the blink of an eye, Carlos's balls were slapping my wife's eyes and she had taken all of his 11 inches. Carlos groaned and slowly pulled his cock out her mouth.

"Oh my fucking God," Karen croaked hoarsely, "That was un-fucking-believable. I thought I was gonna die but I loved it. You ain't done yet big boy, I want some serious face fuckin, now come here."

Carlos shrugged his shoulders, and proceeded to ram that monster down my wife's throat. My head was spinning as I saw Carlos give a true definition to the term face fuck. He was sawing in and out with a reckless abandon and Karen was hanging on his every thrust. She let go of his thighs and started to squeeze and fondle those monster nuts as they bounced against her forehead. Carlos started to moan as the tightness of her virgin throat combined with the fondling of his balls rapidly sped him toward what I'm sure was going to be one hell of an orgasm. Karen must have felt him swell prior to ejaculation because she suddenly wiped her fingers on the spit leaking out of her mouth and slid two fingers up Carlos's pre-lubricated asshole.

"Oh fuck me," Carlos roared as he jammed his cock to the hilt in my wife's throat, "Take it, take it all you fuckin cum slut."

I could see Carlos's ass twitch with each pump. The first one had to go straight into her stomach as deep as he was buried in her throat. He pulled his cock out so he wouldn't drown her and the second pump filled her mouth to over flowing, the cum was actually running up her face since she was hanging head down. Carlos then pulled completely out of her mouth and literally covered her face and hair with his spunk. The camera had moved in extremely close and I had a perfect view of my wife's cum facial. The camera suddenly swung down to my wife's tits and I heard Matt grunting in the background as ropes of cum sprayed over her nipples and down to her stomach.

"Mmmmm, I love being covered in all this sperm," Karen rasped through her violated throat, as she rubbed two loads of cum into her face and tits. "Come here and let me get the last of that out of your dicks, I don't want to miss any of that sweet juice."


The camera moved to a position right over Karen's head and focused on her milking the last of their cum from two rapidly deflating cocks with her sweet mouth.

"Man, I can't wait to fuck this pussy," Carlos sighed.

"You and me both brother," Matt echoed.

"You guys don't want me like this do you? Let me get cleaned up first and then we'll go for the grand finale!" Karen said as the screen went blank.

Hitting the pause button, I sat back suddenly out of breath. As I looked down, I was surprised to find I had rubbed my cock almost raw jacking off. What a dick, I had forgot the lotion Karen told me about. I realized that far from being upset or jealous about this situation, I was just the opposite, completely and totally turned on. I couldn't wait to get back to the tape but first I reached under the end table and found the lotion my wife had thoughtfully left me. If the finale was as hot as the first part, I was sure I would need plenty of lotion. With my right hand full of lubrication, I hit the play button with my left and settled back to see what would happen next.

The picture came back on with a full frontal shot of my wife standing in front of the bed. She had cleaned up and put on new make up and flaming red lipstick (a little too heavy to get that slutty look she new I liked).

"Well Pete," she started, "Matt just told me that we are running out of tape. My how an hour flies by when your having fun. So I will make this short so I can get back to the important stuff. The ball is in your court, if you want to try to make this work you know how to get in touch with me. If we do try to fix this there will have to be some changes, some you might like, and some you might not, but changes none the less. You have got to learn that when you make certain decisions there are consequences to those decisions. Remember, this is Friday night. Do you remember when Matt got back to his apartment? I'm going to enjoy a whole weekend of your consequences. Take a look at your consequences Pete and think about them the next time some slut turns your head."

With that, Karen stepped aside and I saw Matt and Carlos lying on the bed stroking some impressive consequences. They must have put the camera on a tripod for this last act so the could all get in the fun.

"Get over here cum slut, you got two dicks to take care of this time" Carlos yelled.

"Coming honey," Karen said as she started to walk to the bed. She stopped and looked back at the camera and winked saying," Consequences honey, a whole weekend of consequences."

As Karen crawled onto the bed, she started licking her way up Carlos's leg on her way to that huge black cock of his.

"I'm sorry Matt but I just have to have that thing in my pussy" Karen said as she straddled Carlos's throbbing cock.

"Not a problem, we already decided that Carlos would fuck your pussy first while I give you your first taste of double penetration. Since I cheated and fucked you earlier, Carlos gets this shot. Anyway, if I let Carlos fuck you in the ass before I loosen you up he might break something" Matt said with an evil smile.

I don't think Karen heard a thing over her moans as she slid down Carlos's black coal sausage. She was bouncing up and down trying to get him deeper but she seemed to be stuck at about 8 inches. Carlos pulled her forward by her tits and started to kiss her fiercely. I saw my wife lift her head and suck on Carlos's tongue (which would have given my cock a run for its money in length). Matt had maneuvered his way in between the two sets of legs and was licking my wife's ass crack, slathering her little brown hole with plenty of lubrication for its impending violation. I saw Matt straighten up and place his rock hard cock at the entrance to my Karen's ass.

He was having some trouble trying to hit the bouncing target and I could hear him swearing in the background. I then thought I heard him say fuck it and he just lunged forward impaling my wife's ass with one vicious stroke. I could see Karen stiffen and hear a scream muffled by Carlos's mouth. I wondered why she would be screaming since we had done anal numerous times before until Matt withdrew his cock for his next assault. As Matt moved out of the way I could see that his thrust had fully inserted all 11 inches of Carlos's massive cock into Karen's violated cunt in one stroke. My beautiful wife had been simultaneously filled with almost 20 inches of hard, throbbing cock. I could understand the scream since, as far as I knew, she had only had 6 inches at one time prior to this. Matt then proceeded to ram it all the way home again as his balls slapped into Carlos's on his down and Carlos's up stroke.

"OH FUCK," Karen screamed, "You're ripping me apart..."

The tape clicked and started to rewind. No fucking way I thought, this can't be happening to me. I looked down at a hand full of sperm and a shrunken cock. Without a doubt, that was the hottest thing I had ever seen and more than anything I wanted to see more. Well I had better clean this mess up I thought. Fuck this mess I decided, as I reached for the phone.

12