Consequences - Bridget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's with someone else now that also helped him through the crisis you caused by your actions. It's not important who she is, just that she is with him and will care for him as this slowly runs its course. Tyson will not agree to talk to you and he doesn't care if you fight the divorce. That will be in my hands, not his. So, do what you will. Just know that Tyson is out of your life and will never be back."

She turned and walked back to her car. Without looking back, she got into the passenger side of the car and it left. I walked slowly down the drive to my children who were standing together beside the cars. I had to face them and listen to their anger and condemnation, but I really didn't care any more. I had betrayed my husband, their father, and I had lost him and nothing else mattered. Their anger at me would not make any difference. Nothing they could say or do could hurt any more than the words I heard from Ty just that morning. God, how they hurt! And all he did was state the truth as he saw it.

As I stopped in front of Jake and Tessa, my grief brought me to my knees. Jake reached down and helped me to stand but there was no concern on his face as I looked at him. I saw anger, disgust, disappointment but no concern. That was painful to me and I began to sob. And instead of holding me, my daughter stood in front of me with her arms crossed over her chest and her face mirroring that of her brother. I had told myself that I couldn't hurt any worse after losing Ty and my marriage but the looks on the faces of my children told me in no uncertain terms exactly how they saw what I did. And it was even worse!

I cried for what I had lost as my children stood by and waited. They offered no comfort. I had lost them as well! I turned and looked once more at the home Ty and I had purchased to build our family. I loved that house and had always felt pride when I came home. Now it was gone. Everything was gone. My husband, my marriage, the love of my children and the home we shared.

What have I done! Why did I never think of the consequences of my actions? Why had I never considered that? I knew now!

Consequences are a bitch!