Consequences - Janet

Story Info
She wants just a glimpse of the good life.
12k words
4.33
164.8k
53
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,498 Followers

She loved her life and family but she wondered. Just a glimpse of the life others led was all she wanted. How much could that hurt? But as it turns out, the price for that glimpse was more than she expected.

Edited by LadyCibelle as always.

Consequences-Janet

The End of Hope

Janet Temple swore under her breath as she pulled into the closest parking space she could find. It was at least a hundred feet from her door and while normally that wouldn't be too bad, today she had two bags of snacks for her daughter Alison's sleepover. Well, it couldn't be helped so she parked the car, climbed out and moved around to the back to unlatch the hatchback. It creaked as she lifted it, the two cylinders that were supposed to make it easy both corroded and useless. She pulled out the two plastic bags and set them down on the ground while she used her weight to pull the hatchback closed. She made sure the stubborn catch was engaged and then carried the two bags into the stairwell to make the climb to her third floor apartment.

Once she had unlocked the door and let herself in, she set the bags down and fell heavily into one of the three chairs that surrounded the small table she found and refinished to use as a combined dining/kitchen table. She slumped back in the chair and waited until she caught her breath. She was tired, of course, since she had just finished a full shift at 'The Bistro', the small café where she worked as often and as many hours as she could. Ally stayed with her mother during the day and that saved a lot of money that she desperately needed to keep them housed and fed. But this was Friday and since she worked late, Ally was going to stay overnight with Charlie, her father. He picked her up after he was done work and would bring her home tomorrow for her sleepover Saturday night. Maybe he would stay and talk to her when he did. She looked forward to those times. She had hope then.

Since the divorce, Charlie did what he could to pay her child support but she knew that what he gave her was almost as much as he made working at the Midas garage. He was living on the rest and she knew he was struggling. Even with his brother's help, Charlie was just making do. He and Jeff lived together in the small trailer where they were born. Their father had died soon after Charlie moved out and the two of them were now pooling their recourses. She felt the tears begin to well up and stood up, cursing herself for thinking of him. Foolish hope! Just let it go! Just do what has to be done to make sure Ally's sleepover went as well as possible. She angrily wiped her eyes and got up to get things put away.

As she made sure the spare room floor where the girls would spread their sleeping bags was clear of boxes and bags and other stuff she stored there, she thought back to the divorce. It was her fault, all of it. She was the one that screwed everything up and made Charlie have to divorce her. He was not very smart and he didn't make a lot of money but Janet loved him. She had as long as she could remember. Charlie lived with his dad and older brother, just the three of them after his mother died. Charlie's father was a drunk and not worth much but Charlie and his brother took care of him. Janet also came from a single parent home, her mother taking care of her. They grew up together and they graduated high school together and they dated through it all. When they were both eighteen, Charlie proposed and in spite of the warning from her mother that Charlie would never amount to anything, she accepted and they were married by the pastor of their local church.

Charlie took what little money he had saved and bought a tiny two bedroom trailer and they moved in. Janet was handy with things so she began to find and restore old pieces of furniture to use and slowly they furnished it. Charlie was proud of the job Janet did and he never failed to praise her. They were as happy as if they were rich: and if happiness was a measure of wealth, they were as rich as anyone could be. The only thing that would make them happier was if they had a baby and so when Janet told Charlie that she was pregnant, he was sure he could never want for anything again.

Alison was born in their second year of marriage. She was perfect in every way and they both loved her with all their hearts. She grew like a weed, happy and healthy and life was perfect. She learned fast and was a joy to Charlie. He had never considered himself smart but as he watched his daughter, he took pride in her ability and said a prayer of thanks each night that she had the brains he lacked. Ally thought her parents were the end all and be all of everything that was good. She was happy, Charlie was happy and Janet was happy. But as with all things, change was guaranteed. And change did come.

When Allie started first grade, Janet told Charlie that she needed to go to work. They needed the money and they could certainly use it to move to a bigger trailer or even a three bedroom apartment. Janet wanted to work during the day while Allie was in school and be home for her in the afternoon. Her mother volunteered to help and watch Allie when Janet had to work over. While it hurt Charlie's pride to see his wife have to work, he agreed that it would be nice to have the extra money. He agreed and Janet started at a café in town called The Bistro, although her hours were later than she wished.

She worked as a waitress and made good money with her tips. She was a very pretty girl and she had a sweet personality so she was always getting extra money from the businessmen. The only real problem was that Janet started work before Charlie got home and it was late when she finished. Janet was tired when she got home so their sex life suffered. The weekends were the only time they could be together and they both wanted that time to be with Ally.

Together Charlie and Janet started saving money from every payday, doing without as much as possible, and they were excited to watch the savings grow. Charlie talked to a friend of his who worked at the bank and he suggested a savings account that invested in the market. He urged them to invest twenty five percent in a high risk fund that would pay them well if things went alright. If things got too bad, they could back out and he would watch it for them. They agreed and their savings grew faster than they had planned. Things were good even with their forced separation.

Janet had been working almost two years when he started to come in to the Bistro for dinner. His name was Simon Butler and he always sat at table 7 which was in Janet's section. She noticed him at first because he always tipped well. She began to talk to him when he came in and she soon knew a lot about him. He was a businessman, working in the financial district. He was almost thirty, divorced, well dressed and seemed to be well built. His shoulders were broad, he was handsome with deep blue eyes and coal black hair. His voice was pleasant and he had a good sense of humor. He always flirted with her and soon she was returning his banter with a smile and some racy comment. He seemed to enjoy it.

As Janet came to know him, he also began to ask about her. Slowly she told him about her life with Charlie and Allie. She told him how hard it was for them and how much they wanted to make their way out of the simple life they shared. Money was the issue she explained and she told him where Charlie worked. She probably told him too much and she knew it but he was so easy to talk to. As she came to know him and look forward to his visits, she found herself sad on those days he failed to come in. And for some reason, she never told Charlie about him. She didn't understand her reluctance to mention Simon to Charlie but she forgot it as time passed.

Over the next month, Simon became a regular and Janet looked forward to seeing him each day. They laughed and talked and shared personal information and stories about their respective jobs. Janet found Simon to be a good listener and she often asked his advice about things that she and Charlie were concerned about. He gave her the benefit of his knowledge of business and all his advice was sound. As a matter of fact, Simon became so much a part of her life that Janet found herself thinking of him outside the café. She sometimes imagined living with him in a grand home with lots of lawn and flowers and other luxuries she could only dream about. She knew his lifestyle would be grand and she wished that she could experience it, if only for a time. She had a dream about him one night that was so intense, she blushed when she saw him the next day. She had several more that were just as pleasant. She tried to put him out of her mind but sometimes that wasn't possible.

It was almost November and Charlie's birthday. Janet knew what she wanted to buy him and she had been saving some of her tips to buy him a CD player. He loved music and he listened to it at work. He collected music at home from his computer and made some discs he liked to listen to but at work, there was no way to play them. She knew he would love one of his own and Janet wanted to do this for him. Janet knew little about them but planned on going shopping in a week or so, just in time for his birthday. She mentioned this to Simon one day while he was in and he said he thought it would be a nice present. She asked him for some advice and he said he would think about it and let her know. They talked as usual; she brought him his dinner and stopped as often as she could while he was there. As usual, he left her a sizable tip.

Janet thought no more about the CD player until two days later when Simon handed her a package when he came in to dinner. Janet was surprised but he told her to open it after she was done with her shift; he would talk to her about it tomorrow. She took the package back and placed it in her locker to keep it safe. She finished her shift and changed out of her uniform before leaving. When she put her uniform in the locker, she saw the package, pulled it out and decided to open it. Inside was a box containing a CD player. The label said it was a Sony, and from what little she knew, it had to be very expensive. She set the box down, stood still and just stared at it. What did this mean? Why had Simon given her this? It was meant for Charlie but Simon had never met Charlie and anyway, this was to be her gift to Charlie. She couldn't afford this! She put the box in her locker, set the combination and went home.

The CD player bothered her that evening and she tried to put it out of her mind. She would return it to Simon the following day and that would take care of it. It was too expensive and she couldn't afford it. Simon had no business buying it for her since he knew what she could afford. As she thought more about it, she felt herself beginning to weaken. It was a grand thing and she would be so proud to give something that nice to her husband. But then reality reared its ugly head: it was stupid and that's all there was to it. She went in to kiss Ally goodnight, took her shower and crawled into bed with Charlie. He was half asleep so she spooned against him with one arm on his hip and her head on his shoulder. She signed in contentment as she fell asleep.

The following day was Friday and she normally worked a few extra hours to get a share of the tips that were typical of that crowd. She was well into her shift when Simon came in and she had little time to talk to him as busy as she was. She did take his order, scold him for the player, telling him she wanted him to take it back, but rushed off without hearing his reply. She was so busy, she never noticed him leave. That bothered her but it made no difference. She would get it back to him soon. She forgot in the heat of the evening crowd and worked straight through until almost nine. She clocked out and changed into her jeans and exited by the back door as always.

As the door closed behind her, she saw Simon standing there waiting for her. She blinked, nodded and walked toward him. She could now make arrangements for him to pick up the CD player. As a matter of fact, she could go back inside and collect it now. She would ask him to wait.

"Hi Simon. I'm glad you're here. If you wait a minute, I'll go back inside and get your player. Then you can return it and get your money back." She moved close to him to make her point. Simon reached out and put his hand on her arm.

"Janet, please wait. I don't want to take the player back. I bought it for you. I don't want your money and you don't need to worry. It's for you to give to Charlie for his birthday." Simon was smiling, trying to convince her that it was just a gift.

"But Simon, it's too much. I can't afford anything like that and Charlie would know that I spent too much. He would make me take it back anyway. So, you see, it won't work." Janet had moved closer to Simon to make her argument.

"If that's the problem, I can get a cheaper one. I just want to do this for you Janet. It's not much for me. Why can't I help you with this?"

"Because he's my husband and I want to give him this gift with money I made by myself. If you give it to me, that's not the same. And why would you want to give me something like this anyway? We're just friends."

"You're more than that to me Janet. You have to know how I feel about you. I come in just to see you and that's why I sit at your table." He was now standing very close to Janet, his hand now rubbing up and down her arm, and she hadn't moved back.

Janet didn't know what to say but her heart was pounding and there was a rushing in her ears that made it hard to concentrate. Simon was so close he was all she could see. He filled her world at that moment and when he bent down to press his lips to hers, she didn't, couldn't, move. As his lips touched hers, she sighed, closed her eyes and let the kiss develop. She wasn't aware of putting her arms around his neck and pulling him down to her. She wasn't aware of his arms going around her waist and pulling her body against his. She felt the urgency of his erection through the mist that seemed to be surrounding her and making her mind move so slowly. She pressed against him with a groan of pleasure that told him what he needed to know. She felt lost but safe in his arms.

Her lips opened to accept his questing tongue and she molded herself even closer when she felt one hand move between them to grasp her breast. Her own hand moved down as well and rested on the impressive bulge between his legs. She felt him jerk when her hand grasped him through his pants and she smiled through the kiss. His tongue was demanding and hers answered. She lifted one leg and put it around his waist to allow him access to her warm center. When his hand dropped and pressed against her mound, she also groaned in pleasure. They were both lost in lust and would probably have groped each other longer when the door behind them opened and light spilled over them. Janet seemed to come to her senses then and pulled back in guilt. For the first time, she thought of Charlie and what she was doing. She felt the guilt begin to build and her face flushed in shame.

Simon had stepped back as well and the two of them stood apart, panting and looking down at nothing. There was a loud bang as a bag of garbage was tossed to their left and then the door closed, bathing them in darkness again. Apparently no one had noticed the two of them clutching each other in lust. Janet looked up then at Simon and his face was still flushed from passion. Her knees almost buckled at that but then she turned and almost ran toward her car parked close by. She was at the car with her hand on the door when she felt Simon grab her shoulder and spin her around to face him.

"Janet, please. You can't just leave now. What about what just happened? You had to feel what I felt." He was bending down to look directly into her eyes. His face had determination and his voice was firm and commanding. She felt herself begin to weaken again and tried to find the courage to push him away. She was a married woman, with a husband who she loved and who loved her. This was wrong and had to stop before it went too far. She wanted to tell him that but just as she was about to say the words, he once again pressed his lips to hers and his body against hers. He backed her against the side of her car and the contact between them increased as he pressed harder. Once again she felt herself losing control. But what about Charlie? What about. . . . . . When his tongue slipped between her lips again she sighed and threw control away. The sensations were too strong and his body felt too warm and solid. She had no choice now.

Simon moaned into her mouth as he slipped his hand under her blouse and pulled it out of the waistband of her slacks. He moved quickly to cup her breast through her thin bra and she gasped into his mouth with pleasure. He pushed the flimsy bra up over her breasts freeing them both to his greedy hands. When he rolled a nipple between his finger and thumb she felt herself quiver in need. She spread her legs wider when his other hand moved down inside her slacks to cup her mound again. This time she reached for the zipper of his pants and pulled it down frantically. She wanted to feel him, to take him in her hand and know what he felt like. She reached inside his underwear and pulled him out into the open. He shivered with feeling as she moved her hand up and down the long length of him. She wanted more.

Simon released her breasts, pulling a moan of displeasure from her, but then roughly pushed her slacks down off her hips. He quickly dropped to his knees to pull them down and off one foot. Immediately, she moved her legs apart in freedom. He rose up, kissed her warm thighs and moved to her wet center. His warm breath brought a surge of lust to her already hot face and then his tongue washed over her causing her knees to buckle. She grabbed his face and pulled him up. This was too intense and she wanted him inside her. She reached down to take him in her hand and as he rose to his full height, she positioned his cock directly between her wet lips and pushed her hips forward to take him inside. She leaned her shoulders as far back against the car as she could and pushed her hips against him, taking the head inside. Simon groaned with delight before pushing his own hips forward, driving his rigid cock completely inside Janet. They both stiffened at the complete penetration before Simon pulled back and began to pump into her with slow strong thrusts. Janet dropped her hands down to his hips and pulled him toward her with each thrust. Their bodies met at each stroke and both felt their climaxes rushing forward. Janet was panting and moaning with each thrust and Simon was grunting with animalistic sounds. This was lust, pure and primitive, satisfying a demand that had been building between the two of them for months. As Simon's own climax approached, his thrusts increased in frequency and power. As his lust crested, he growled out loud and thrust powerfully inside Janet's body and held himself against her as his semen flowed up and out into her waiting warmth. As the first touch of his liquid splashed deep inside her, Janet's climax crashed over her, lifting her up on a crest of passion. She threw back her head, her mouth open in a silent scream as the force of it drove her momentarily insane with pleasure.

The two of them were frozen in a tableau of intense pleasure, his semen pumping into her waiting reservoir. As the climax subsided, Simon pumped into her several more times, making sure all of his seed had been deposited before slowly pulling back, releasing Janet from her rigid position between him and the cold steel of the car. As he slipped out of her body, she dropped down from her toes onto her feet again, the strain in her calves and thighs beginning to be felt. At first all she felt was the warm glow of contentment as it flooded her tense muscles; then she began to feel the embarrassment of standing almost naked in front of a man she knew only slightly, but one with whom she had just made love. Almost immediately, she bent down to pull her pants back on and to pull down her bra covering her breasts. Once again dressed, she said nothing as she pulled open the car door, slid inside and then closed the door essentially blocking Simon off. It seemed crazy but at that instant, it was all she could think to do.

thecelt
thecelt
2,498 Followers