Consequences of Teasing

Story Info
A sub teases and reaps the consequences.
1.3k words
4.34
28.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
188 Followers

I couldn't help teasing you a little last night. After you had told me that you were feeling horny and frustrated, I sent you a message saying that you would have to make do with imagining me lying in bed and playing with myself. You have promised that today I will be getting the punishment that I am owed for my cheekiness...

I arrive at your door a few minutes late. You answer the door and I immediately begin nervously gushing, "I'm so sorry I'm late. There was..." I'm cut off by your finger on my lips.

"Don't worry, I'll just add it to what you're already owed," you tell me with a wry smile.

You lead me into the living room and sit down in the middle of the sofa. You beckon me to come towards you and gently pull me over your lap, with my head and feet resting on either end of the sofa cushions.

"Lift up your dress," you order, knowing that having to do this myself will be worse than if you did it for me. I obey, lifting the hem of my dress to rest on my back, and you begin to stroke the exposed patch of my thighs above my stockings. You pull down my knickers to just below my arse and begin stroking gently before raising your hand and placing the first spank. Your spanks gradually get harder and you stop periodically, pushing your fingers into me or briefly stroking my clit, commenting on how wet I am.

Abruptly, you stop and order me to get up. You stand in front of me and firmly push me down to kneel in front of you. You pull out your cock, already hard and glistening, and you place the tip of it at my lips. I lick the head of your cock and you begin to push it deeper into my mouth. As you get close to my gagging point, I reach up and grasp the base of your cock, trying to prevent you from going any deeper. Sometimes you overlook this, but not today.

"No," you growl, "this is still part of your punishment. I get to decide how deep you can take it." You pull my hands behind my back and handcuff them. Then you resume thrusting your cock into my mouth. As you reach my gagging point, you slow down, holding it there for just a moment before pulling out to allow me to breath. You continue this pattern, gradually going deeper towards the back of my throat, but being careful not to actually make me gag.

"Good girl," you tell me as you pull out of my mouth and stroke my hair, "but I don't want to cum yet. I have so much more in store for you first."

You undo the handcuffs and order me to strip, except for the stockings. I stand before you, feeling exposed and vulnerable, your eyes on every part of my body as you order me to widen my legs and place my hands behind my head. You comment on the parts of my body that you like best, pointing out how wet I am and how hard my nipples are. "See how much you enjoy being my slut." You begin pinching and rolling my nipples between your fingers before pulling a pair of nipple clamps out of your pocket. I wince as I feel each one pinch my nipple. The clamps are connected by a chain which is cold and heavy as it rests on the lower part of my chest.

"I think I'll make use of your soaking wet pussy next," you tell me as you lead me to the bedroom by gently pulling the chain between the nipple clamps. "Maybe I'll use all three of your holes today." I stiffen slightly in apprehension, not sure if I can take your large cock in my ass. In the bedroom, you undress and then remove the nipple clamps, listening to me whimper as the blood returns to my nipples. You position me on the bed on all fours, knowing how much I enjoy being fucked hard from behind. I moan as your cock pushes into my cunt, enjoying how perfectly it fills me up. As your cock thrusts more quickly into me, you push my shoulders down so that you can go even deeper, the tip of your cock almost hitting my cervix with every hard thrust. But again, you stop abruptly before you cum. "I'm still not done yet," you tell me.

You order me to lie on my back and to play with myself. To begin with, I am very self-conscious, knowing that you are watching me attentively, but I soon begin to lose myself in my pleasure.

"Don't you dare cum," you growl. As I continue to rub my clit, you get out the lube and begin to gently push your finger into my ass, stroking it in and out. "If you cum, there will be consequences," you remind me as you begin to work a fairly small plug into my ass. My finger begins to slow on my clit as I near orgasm, but you order me to keep going and, inevitably, I cum hard, with a plug in my ass, your finger in my cunt and your eyes intently watching.

You smile as you tell me, "Since you disobeyed me, I will cum in your ass today." You take the small plug out of my ass and slowly push in the medium sized plug, using my body's reactions to tell you when to pause. I feel it gradually stretching my ass as you push, causing discomfort, but not pain. Eventually I feel the base of the plug nestle against my cheeks. I feel the fullness as you distract me by paying attention to other parts of my body, licking and sucking my nipples and kissing my thighs. Then you return to the plug, pulling it almost out and adding more lube before pushing it back in.

When it becomes easier to push the plug in fully, you return me to my earlier position on all fours, with pillows to support my weight. You pull out the plug and push the head of your cock against my ass. I gasp, feeling you stretching me, but you pause frequently as you gently push it into me, allowing me time to adjust to the size. You order me to play with myself again, knowing that this will help me to relax. I am already nearing orgasm when you manage to get all of your cock inside me. You pause there, giving me time to feel my ass stretched fully around your hard cock, before you begin gently thrusting. Despite my apprehension about my ass being fucked, I find that I am enjoying the sensation, combined with my fingers on my clit, and I reach another orgasm. The pulsations from my orgasm, together with the tightness of my ass, prompt you to cum deep inside me.

You then tell me that I should be rewarded for taking your cock in each of my three holes with a third orgasm. I try to protest that I cannot manage another orgasm, but this only causes you to position me on the bed with my hands and ankles tied to each bedpost.

"Will you be quiet, or will I need to gag you?" you ask.

As you press your tongue against my clit, I beg, "Please, no, it's too sensitive." You lift my head to position the ball gag and decide you might as well add a blindfold while you are there. I feel totally helpless, rendered immobile by the restraints, unable to see what you are doing and unable to produce more than a muffled squeak. You resume licking my clit, sometimes reaching up to pinch a nipple. You add a finger or two inside my pussy, stroking until you find a spot that makes me moan behind the gag. You continue licking and stroking until I reach orgasm, clamping around your fingers.

You hold me until my breathing returns to normal. Then you untie me and remove the gag and blindfold, whispering to me about what else you'd like to do to me next time...

naughty42
naughty42
188 Followers