Consequences of Teasing Pt. 01

Story Info
Girl teases her work friend for months and then gets...
1.3k words
4.53
33.5k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were close friends. They both worked in the same building. The longer they knew each other, the more they realised they had in common. So, it wasn't hard for him to imagine that she enjoyed the same aspects of sex as him; power plays, BDSM, and other forms of kink. He was fairly certain of this, and based on comments here and there, she was definitely submissive. Although 'Just friends', flirting, was a constant underpinning of their relationship.

One evening, after a couple of drinks in a local bar, she made an a long-awaited confession; she said loved "..Teasing others, until they lose control of themselves, and take control of me".

"Fuck!" he thought to himself "You have no idea how close you've been to getting fucked, then."

She went on, she is a little bit of an exhibitionist, and completely and utterly, submissive.

"Not entirely surprising" he thought, as she is probably the most beautiful girl he knows, with a gorgeous, petite body to match.

They laughed about how much it made sense, recalling the times she and flaunted herself in front of him, which was masked by laughter and playful jokes.

He remembered that one time she even called him 'Daddy' in front of some friends, it was laughed off by everyone as a joke- but in hindsight, she was probably just to get him going.

After the drinks, they went separate ways. Although both of their minds were wandering in similar places, this was nothing new, but considerably more intense. Over the next few days, sexual tension had reached an all-time high.

They hadn't been alone together since, only having discreet conversations and coded comments towards each other while others were in the room where they ate lunch.

They agreed to have lunch together again, today. It was 1 o'clock. A One-hour lunch break.

She came in the room with a smile, he was already there. She was wearing a tight black top, braless, and tiny high wasted blue denim shorts, that contoured her perfect figure. Little was left to the imagination- which was worse, because what he saw was not only attractive, but appetising. They ate, and talked about the other night. He began teasing her about her fantasies, and commented on how good she looks today. She knew exactly what he meant by that.

"It's probably best that we work on different floors," she said looking at her food.

"Why?" he laughed.

"Because this is could be dangerous."

"You're telling me! And you're sat there dressed like that!"

She stood up, "I'm boiling, I'm going to open a window", she walked over to the window, stood on her tip toes, her tight ass prominent, opened in and turned around to catch him staring at her ass. She smiled to herself and lent on the table opposite.

"Fucking hell you're making me hot now" he said as he stood up and walked to the window. She stayed, leaning over the table by the window. He looked out of the window for a few seconds, then turned and saw her.

She was bending over the table, facing away from him, her back arched, pushing her perfectly round ass towards him. He could see her little mound under her ass, the pussy he wanted for so long. He wanted it so bad. His mind was racing about what he wanted to do to her. He wanted to pin her down, choke her, fuck her, he wanted to really make her Daddy's little slut.

And then, without thinking, he slapped her ass.

Hard, too hard. It stung. She jolted her head back.

"Fuck!" he thought to himself. "I've gone too far!"

She didn't say a word, not a single word of protest. She just let out a little high-pitched moan, as if gasping for air.

No one talked. Her ass still perked up. Silence...besides her breathing - It was heavy. He could hear it. No-one else is in the room.

She is bent over. She is actually bent over. In front of him, right now.

She hasn't told him to stop. After all of the months of her teasing him. Imagining what he would do to her if he had her alone.

She's finally there. He could take her if he wanted. He could make her his own little slut.

They're in work.

He didn't care.

Anyone could come in.

He didn't care he, she looked so good, he wanted her, more than anything right now.

He slapped her ass again, harder. She moaned a little louder. No protesting, just breathing heavily, still.

He stood behind her, placed his left hand on her lower back, and slid it up between her shoulder blades and gripped the back of her neck tight.

His hand travelled around her throat, he could feel her warm skin and racing pulse and he gripped his hand around the front of her tiny neck. Pulling her head slightly upwards. She didn't resist, she didn't want him to stop, and she was completely submissive. He looked down on her ass and shifted to the side of her as he grabbed her left ass cheek and squeezed it hard. He had always wanted a handful of it. He wanted it for himself for so long. His pulse was racing; he could feel himself getting hotter. He squeezed his hand around her neck, her back arched more as she pushed her ass out towards him as he ran his pressured fingers down the middle of her ass and on to her soft, warm pussy. It was definitely wet. It was so warm though the denim. He applied more pressure. Pressing his thumb hard on her hole and using all his other fingers to massage her clit back and forth, slowly, agonisingly slowly.

Applying pressure then releasing, applying more pressure then releasing again and again. Teasing her warm pussy through her shorts, just as she had teased him for months previously.

He was doing everything he could to make her underwear as wet as he could, it was working. Her breathing was so heavy, with intermittent cute high-pitched breathy moans. She was pushing her pussy into his fingers, giving into him, lifting her head up high as directed by his grasp. He was hard, constrained by his jeans, he could only grow downwards. Two layers of denim, boxers, and a soaking wet thong was between his hard cock and her tight little pussy.

"Oh...fuck, Daddy..." she whispered very quietly.

It only made him harder, and his grip firmer. He pulled his hand away from her throat and her head sank down, resting the side of her cheek on the table. She arched feet up onto her toes as he rubbed her pussy around and around firmly. His left hand on her stomach, he slid it underneath her top, and pulled it up, exposing her and cupping her left breast with his hand. He squeezed, and then pinched her hard nipple; slightly rotating it between is finger and thumb as he did.

She inhaled sharp, her chest expanded. He wanted to be inside her so badly, but he didn't want to stop exploring her body with his hands.

The clock was on the wall. He looked at the time. He was late. They were both late. He knew had to leave. Now.

He leaned over her, her eyes were closed, and mouth open as the side of her face was resting on the table.

He whispered into her ear, "This is what you get for teasing".

Softly kissed her on her cheek and with one final hard squeeze of her pussy and pinched her nipple. He left her on the table. She didn't move until he was out the door. Bent over the table, heart pounding, exposed, with her pussy throbbing in her soaking pants...