Consequencies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some month's before he passed on, Uncle John had employed a divorced woman who had a young child to support. Her name was Sally Dean and she was employed to look after the payroll and accounts. She was very good at her job, so good that I was able to devote more time in developing new business. Her son, Brian was aged ten and he often came in after school to cadge a lift home. Sally and Brian lived in a rented flat about 5 miles away from the office.

After my Uncle's death, I came to rely on Sally more and more. She was an attractive single mother and apart from her son, I knew little about her. Over those first few weeks I came to value her good humour and ability to handle the drivers who constantly tried to get into her pants. I came to work one morning to find Sally very down, not her usual perky self. I watched as she snapped at a couple of the drivers who were flirting with her. Normally, Sally would give as good as she got and I knew the guys respected her and liked her. I waited for things to settle down and went into her office, closing the door behind me. I asked her what was wrong and she burst into tears.

Her landlord was evicting her for allegedly allowing her home to be used for prostitution and that she was behind with the rent. She swore that this was totally untrue and the true reason was that she refused to have sex with him. I thought about it for a moment and I had a possible solution. I told her about the flat and that it was fully furnished. All she would need were her family's personal possessions and that it was vacant. I also had to tell her that the staircase leading from the basement to the ground floor had been reinstated when I had lived there before, but that she could lock the door and her privacy was assured. She asked about the rent and I told her a figure that I knew she could afford. It was less than she was paying now. She accepted my offer, sight unseen and I made arrangements to have a van and driver available for her at the weekend to move her stuff. I intended to be the driver. I wanted a word with her present landlord!

We had her moved into the flat in a matter of hours and mother and son were delighted with their new home. I handed the key to the door leading to my flat above to her and she handed it straight back. She told me that the door was always open to me and then burst into tears again. Both Brian and I tried to comfort her and she just shook us off and went into the kitchen to put the kettle on. She insisted that I come down to dinner with them both that evening as a thank you for my kindness. I was touched and accepted her offer.

Over dinner, I noticed that she had only soft drinks on the table and decided not to mention it until Brian was in bed. It was later that same night that I broached the subject and told her that she didn't need to abstain from alcohol just because I was present. She looked at me and then taking a deep breath said, "I thought John would have told you." She said, "I was one on his waifs and strays. I am an alcoholic too and if it wasn't for John, I would have lost my son forever. John was the one who got me to realise that my life was a mess, I was a drunk, homeless and jobless. Brian had been taken into care and I was doing whatever it took to put a roof over my head and get the money for drink. There were a lot of men only too willing to let me share their bed in exchange for a few drinks. Brian knows all about my past and now you do to. It's not something that I'm proud of, but something you too need to know. So now you know about my past and how I lived back then, I suppose you will not be so keen for us to stop in your home?"

I rushed to reassure her, "Sally, listen, you did what you had to do! I've been there as well. I have done things that I too am not proud of, what's important is that we have come through the bad times. We have a new chance given to us and it's up to us what we make of it. Now no more talk about the past, it's gone and we can't do anything about it. So let's get on with living!"

Having said all that, I kissed her on the forehead and bade her goodnight. I purposely avoided her on the day following, a Sunday and so it was Monday that I called to offer her a lift to work. She was worried that if we appeared entering the office together, that the randy bastards in the garage would put two and two together and make five. I told her I would deal with any comments and sure enough, just as we got out the car one of the lads was stupid enough to make a comment within my hearing. I called them all together and told them in no uncertain terms that any future comments about Sally would be viewed as a disciplinary matter. I also said, "For your information Sally is living with her son in the basement flat in the same building as mine. She doesn't have a car and as we are both coming to work at the same place, it makes sense to travel together and not leave her at the mercy of public transport." This seemed to clear the air and the snickers stopped and normal business was resumed.

It's a bit of an occupational hazard, but when two of my drivers were subjected to both verbal and physical assault, action had to be taken. In addition, their cash in hand was also appropriated and this was just plain robbery! The problem was always from the same source, our late night customers who had over imbibed and thought the taxi drivers were fair game. The police took the complaint seriously, but even when the drivers were able to identify the culprits, it came down their word against that of the drivers. Since there were usually two or three yobs involved and no other witnesses, the police said we had no chance of getting a conviction. They were very supportive and promised to increase their presence in the city centre at the weekends, they felt there was little more they could do. The real issue was that the yobs were too smart to try anything in the city centre, they waited until the cab was en-route to what proved to be a fictitious address and got the driver to pull over and that was where the assaults took place.

I decided that I would do something to protect my staff, so I arranged for small CCTV cameras to be mounted inside the vehicles. I also had prominent stickers placed in the cabs informing customers that they were being taped. I had the cameras linked to the rear doors of my cabs, so that when the customers opened the door to get in, the camera started recording. I briefed the drivers on the new security measures I had implemented and stressed that I was not trying to catch them out, only ensure their safety. I even told them that I would be taking a cab out the following Friday evening and would work the complete shift with them.

True to my word, I worked the shift that Friday evening. I had chosen to drive one of the London Black Cabs famous the world over. Just as the pubs were closing around midnight, I was hailed by some youths. They were standing with a girl who was clearly the worse for drink. Her long dark hair was hiding her face so I was unable to identify her at that point. All five got into the cab and the girl was seated on the rear seat in the middle sandwiched between two of the lads. I had a quick glance to check she was OK and noted that she had very attractive long legs encased in leather boots stretching to just below her knees. From the way her legs were splayed apart, it was clear she was wearing a mini skirt and white panties. Her torso was encased in a crop top that started just below her full breasts, but her hair was still obscuring her face. The guy on the jump seat gave me the address and I started off. I kept glancing in the mirror to check on what my passengers were up to. About halfway to the destination, I took another look in the back as I could hear the girl protesting and then saw her start to struggle. I slowed down immediately and ordered them to stop molesting the girl. They didn't stop and I watched one of the guys with his hand between her spread thighs. I stopped the cab and turned round when one of them said, "Look this slut's been teasing us all night, now she going to get it in spades! Just take us to our destination and we'll let you have a shot at her as well."

I was getting angry now and looked again to see the lad's hands were groping her tits and pussy! All the time, she was moaning at them to stop. One of the guys pushed her hair away from her face and I gasped. It was my daughter, Jane they were assaulting! I could not take on four of them so thinking quickly, I started driving again. I pulled up two minutes later outside the local police station. I jumped out the cab and turfed them out. They were starting to argue, when one of them realised where they were and they slunk off before they got into more trouble. Jane was still in the back of the cab, crying softly. I slipped the seat belt on to keep her firmly in the seat and drove her to what used to be my home.

I assisted her out of the car and half carried her up to the front door. Judging from the music being played there was a party going on inside. I ended up banging on the door and front window to attract attention. Finally the door opened and standing there in his underpants was Alison's husband, Julian. His penis was fully aroused and making a tent in his underpants. He quickly lost it when I pushed my way past him and up the stairs towards Jane's bedroom. As I passed the open door to the lounge, I could see several couples in various stages of undress and a naked Alison pulling on a robe whilst trying to hurry to see what was going on. I dropped an almost unconscious Jane onto the bed and tried to remove her boots. I glanced round to see where Alison was only to see Julian standing at the foot of the bed, staring at the V between Jane's splayed legs. I could see his erection starting to grow and demanded he leave the room. "You can't order me around in my own home!" he blustered.

I retorted loudly, "Get the fuck out before I toss you out!"

Alison arrived at that moment and one look at her eyes, I could tell she was high on something. She had traces of white powder in her nostrils and her eyes were pretty glazed over and when she saw the state our daughter was in, they got even wider. The shock of seeing Jane so obviously drunk, must have sobered her up sufficiently to comprehend what was going down. She just pushed Julian out of the room and closed the door. She helped with Jane's boots and then pushed me out too. "I will handle it from here, you have done enough tonight!"

I waited downstairs and watched with amusement as their guest searched for their missing items of clothing before departing. I guess I had terminated their party rather early. Julian was sitting on my old recliner drinking a beer straight from the bottle. He got up suddenly and grabbed a half full bottle scotch and pushed it into my hands, "Have a drink on me." He giggled drunkenly. I took the bottle by the neck and stuffed it back into his chest, "The next time you try to be funny, I will shove this bottle right up your arse and smash the fucking thing while it's still inside you!" I snarled. Fortunately, Alison returned at that moment and told him to sit down and sober up. She turned to me and said, "You'd better tell me what happened to Jane?"

Alison was still not in any state to understand what had almost happened to our daughter, so I simply ignored her question. "I will be back tomorrow morning at eleven and we will discuss it then. I expect Jane will be sober enough by then and I will explain how she came to be in my cab. I think you should think about why she was out drinking tonight when she's not yet even seventeen never mind eighteen?"

"She was supposed to be stopping overnight with one of her friends! Alistair is at his pal's house tonight, that's why we were having a party!" she replied.

I couldn't resist saying, "And we both know what kind of party it was, don't we?"

"Don't you dare judge me and how I live my life!" she screamed back.

"See you tomorrow." Was all I said by way of response as I walked out the door.

When I got home that night, Sally was waiting up for me. She had on her dressing gown and handed me a cup of coffee as I got in the door. I asked her why she was still up and she said she had heard all about my incident from one of the other drivers. Ours is a close knit business and word soon gets around, but I was surprised that Sally was part of the grapevine. We sat talking for some time as I explained what had transpired. We discussed it and she thought that I had handled it very well. We were sitting on the settee, so close we were almost touching. I could feel the heat emanating from her thin dressing gown that was doing nothing to disguise her tight body encased within. I moved towards her and kissed her softly on the lips. She threw her arms round my neck and pulled me into a tight embrace. It was clear that the growing attraction I felt for her was reciprocated and I eased back to take the pressure off my constricted cock. She mistook my move as rejection and pulled me down on top of her. Her robe came apart as we wriggled this way and that as we attempted to strip off my clothes. Eventually, I was naked and so was she, we paused for several moments, just looking at each other's bodies. I asked if she was sure that she wanted to continue and she nodded, but said," I think the bed will be a bit more comfortable than this couch."

I took her hand and led her upstairs to my bedroom and we wasted little time in taking our pleasures. I delved between her thighs and started to use my tongue on her pussy. She was writhing around and suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled me tightly into her mound. Her orgasm kept on coming until she at last pushed me away and said hoarsely, "I need you inside now!" I moved on top of her in the classic missionary position and she grabbed my cock and helped me to locate it in its proper home.

We started slowly as I gently eased my rampant manhood back and forth, gradually building the pace until she started bucking against me as another orgasm ripped through body. "Now, faster now" she demanded and I increased my pace to match the humping pace she clearly desired. I warned her that I was about to come and she wrapped her legs behind my thighs, locking me in position. I exploded within her and slowly backed off the pace. We were both sweating like if we had been in a sauna as we lay there recovering.

"Wow!" I said and then asked, "You didn't come with me, did you?" She shook her head and said, "No not this time, but I hope to as soon as you are recovered. You can go more than once a night, can't you?"

"Give me a few more minutes and I'll prove to you that I can make love to a beautiful woman like you more than just the once. Mind you, I don't do it for every girl I take to my bed." That earned me a dig in the ribs and we wrestled around some before she noticed that my erection was growing once more. She twisted round and offered herself to me doggy style and I was quick to take advantage. This time, I took my time and kept myself in control until her breathing quickened once more as she started another orgasm. When I was sure she was coming, I let myself go and grabbed a tight hold on her hips and started driving myself into her and pumped my seed into her receptive channel. We managed a third session just before dawn when she awakened my with her mouth all over my morning hard on.

We made love slowly and explored each other's bodies. I brought her to another climax before she sat astride me a rode me to completion. It had been a long, long time since I had felt so replete. We kissed some more and she practically jumped out of my arms as her son, Brian casually strolled into the bedroom. "So this is where you are, I looked everywhere downstairs and couldn't find you!" he said with a touch of reproach in his voice. He then looked at us more carefully and asked, "Why are you not wearing your PJ's? You always wear them when you sleep in your own bedroom!" Sally got a fit of the giggles and told him to go and fix himself some cornflakes, she would be down in a few minutes. Once he departed she jumped up, ran into the bathroom and had a quick shower. I was still lying in bed when she emerged and she told me quite sternly, "Don't think you have got away with it this time! I will leave it to you to explain to Brian why I was in your bed and not my own!"

And she did. I cobbled some explanation together and could tell I was not getting through to him, so I decided on the truth. I said, "Brian, when a man and a woman like each other an awful lot, they kiss and cuddle and sometimes that leads them to share their bed and comfort one another." I was floundering, hopelessly out of my depth, even the truth is difficult to explain to a ten year old. Brian pondered what I said, then came back with the question I was dreading. "Why weren't you or Mummy wearing any clothes then?" At that point Sally who had been standing at the kitchen door listening avidly to my explanation with tears of mirth slipping down her cheeks and a barely supressed fit of the giggles, took mercy on me and told him, "Sometimes mummy gets sad and lonely after you have gone to sleep and last night, Adam took pity on me and made me very happy." Brian seemed to accept her explanation and went off to play with his toys.

Sally usually went into the office on Saturday mornings to check the cash and bank it. The drivers were responsible for keeping it safe overnight and dropped it off at the start of their next shift or first thing Saturday morning. I dropped her and Brian off and made my way to my meeting with my wayward daughter and ex-wife. Before I left for my confrontation with my ex-wife and daughter, I asked Sally to download the camera evidence from the previous evening onto a DVD and then edit out all the other excerpts as I was only interested in one journey. Clutching the DVD, I drove to my old home and arrived bang on time for our meeting. Alison opened the door before I had a chance to ring the bell. She was wearing jeans and tee shirt and I had a rather abstract thought, that she looked absolutely poised and elegant even in jeans. She invited me into the lounge where I was greeted by Jane and Julian sitting there waiting for me to begin.

I considered my next move and abruptly ordered Julian out of the room. He was not happy and started to protest, but I just said, "This is a family matter and as Jane is my daughter, not yours, it's none of your business, so get out now or I'll throw you out!" He started to protest, but Alison whispered to him and he went dragging his feet a bit.

"Before we discuss what happened to Jane last night, I have a short video you both need to watch. We can talk after that."

I pushed the DVD in and switched it on. I had not seen the last nights recording either and as I sat there watching it, I realised that at one point one of the guys had her top and bra pushed up exposing her naked breasts. I heard Jane moan when she saw that bit and she started crying loudly when the other guy on the backseat started playing with her pussy. The final part, where one guy made the offer that I could join in as well caused Alison to shout to our daughter, "How could you let those animals do things to you like that?"

Jane was crying very hard now and was unable to answer. I sat down beside her and putting my arm around her talked quietly to her. I was talking so quietly that her mother could not hear what I said, but the words of comfort helped Jane to regain her composure. Alison started to harangue Jane once more, until I told her to can it.

I knelt down in front of Jane, took hold of her hands and looked into her teary eyes. "With my history, I am the last one to judge you about your behaviour last night, but take it from one who knows only too well, drink can be a good friend to some, but it's a bad master! It cost me my marriage and my family. I'm not telling you not to drink, I know that's a waste of time. You're young and obviously curious about what life's all about and want to try these things for yourself. What I am trying to make you understand, that there are lots of people out there who will try to take advantage of you. If you are drinking in future, make sure you are with people who you trust and will look after you."