Conservative Wife Visits Ex Lover

Story Info
Latin wife returns to her country for a funeral.
4.1k words
3.26
45.5k
18
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is an absolutely true story. I acknowledge I have included what might be considered too many details, but these are extremely vivid experiences as told to me by my wife over multiple sessions and so I didn't know what part to cut out. The names have not been changed.

*

I have been married for 11 years next month to Gabrielle, a beautiful, conservative and reserved Peruvian woman who is as hot today as she was the day I met her.

Before she received her immigrant visa to the United States some 15 years ago, Gabi had a serious boyfriend for about two years. Gabi's boyfriend was named Manuel, and she asked him to wait for her. They agreed they would write to each other regularly and arrange to be together again as soon as they could. She boarded her flight from Lima to Miami and got her green card upon arrival.

After she arrived in the U.S., Gabi found out that her father was very protective and intercepted all of Manuel's letters. Every single one, she would learn years later. After not hearing from Manuel for such a long time, she concluded he must have moved on and found another woman. Just thinking about that broke her heart. She felt all-alone in her new country and she cried every day for months.

I met Gabrielle in the student lounge of the community college we both attended. She was taking all 'English as a Second Language' classes, which were near one of my Criminal Justice classes. From the moment I saw her angelic face, I fell in love. She is 5'3, bronze, smooth skin, 105 lbs and a beautiful, perfect latin ass. My friends described her as an LBFM for Little Brown Fuck Machine. It was a little disrespectful, but I took it as a complement.

We started to meet for lunch in the cafeteria, then lunches at a local Chinese restaurant, and eventually a dinner date. Over the next couple of years, I would see her every day, making the 45 minute drive from my parent's house to hers on the weekends, even if only to see her for 5 minutes.

We talked about joining the Air Force and we went to see a recruiter together. She didn't pass the ASVAB test due to her language proficiency. I decided to join anyway, promising each other we would be married. I was assigned to Hickam Air Force Base, Hawaii. We got married about a year later and we moved on base as newlyweds. I was obsessed with Gabi's perfect little body and I made love to her as often as she'd let me. I loved the way she dressed in Hawaii, always in short shorts and flip flops with her long satin black hair. Although she was from Peru, she blended in very well as she looked like the Filipinas.

A few years later, when I was stationed at another base on the mainland, Gabi got word that she had a death in the family and had to fly back to Peru. This was to be her first trip back to Peru since she first immigrated to the US. We bought her ticket for a 10 day trip. Since these were the days before Peru was fully connected with wifi, she kept me updated every few days through a neighborhood internet café, where we could talk for about 10 minutes. She told me about the funeral procession through her old neighborhood and reconnecting with family and friends.

A few weeks after she returned home, I found her email open and read it. I quickly scrolled through her emails and found out she had been emailing her old boyfriend Manuel several times each day since she got back. It was all in Spanish, so I didn't understand too much, but I could tell it was romantic, gushy talk, her calling him "Carino", which means something like sweetheart or dear.

I was enraged, my heart pounding out of my chest...I was devastated and I instantly thought my marriage was completely over. I couldn't comprehend how she threw our whole marriage away. To my surprise though, she immediately said she would tell Manuel to never contact her again. She said she just got carried away with emailing him but he meant nothing to her. She said she was really just playing a role. After some convincing, I believed her.

I asked how this all started and she told me. As she explained the whole story, I wanted to make sure she was being completely truthful and this is what I learned:

Manuel found out about her relative dying through Gabi's cousin, who lives across the street from Manuel's father's house. Manuel found out that Gabi was staying at her mother's house and so he went to look for her. He wanted to find out why she broke her promise and why she never wrote him back all those years ago. She at first didn't believe that he really wrote letters to her, but eventually, knowing her father, she thought it might just be true. Over the next few days, they saw each other every day, him coming over to talk, sometimes they would walk around the neighborhood and catch up and discuss old times and old friends. She found out that he was married to someone Gabi didn't know and that he had two young boys. He was now a captain on the Peruvian police force's SWAT team.

One night he asked if she wanted to go to a movie and she hesitantly accepted. As they drove in his car to the theater, she felt like they were on a real date. She forgot all about the fact that she was married, and she felt 19 again. At the movie theater, he reached for her hand and she accepted it. At some point she noticed her hand holding his, which was on his lap. She noticed where it was because she accidentally felt a hardness straining in his jeans. She felt embarrassed and naïve that here she was in this situation. She nonchalantly moved her hand away. She reasoned it may have been an accident that her hand ended up in his lap, but then again, maybe it wasn't.

Through the rest of the movie, her thoughts were everywhere. She remembered, now, his cock that she had not held in so many years. She tried to remember it's shape, its length and color, confusing her memories with her husbands. She knew Manuel had a bigger cock than her husband, that was for sure. Her face flushed as she quietly realized she wanted to see his naked body again. She felt herself getting wet, her heartbeat and breath increasing. She now noticed his silhouette, his muscular, toned frame. She wondered why she hadn't noticed this these past few days.

Although some guilt entered her mind, she was in Peru, so far away from her husband, to her it was another life, a dream world, so it was on some level, OK. She dismissed the guilt completely.

At some point, her hand returned to his lap, this time, however, it lingered. Her fingertip trembled as it lightly ran along his hardness, and she tried to imagine what part of his flesh she was feeling. Was it his shaft? The head? She decided it must have been part of the shaft due to its hardness. Yes, it had to have been the shaft. She traced it lightly down until the hardness of the straining jeans softened a bit, she felt a ridge where it changed to something meatier. She knew then that she was right and this was his cockhead. They continued to stare straight ahead at the movie screen as her thoughts raced. Her fingertip no longer explored.

The movie ended and they held hands while they chatted about the movie. Neither seemed to know much of what they just saw. It was now dark and they walked hand in hand to Manuel's car. They sat in his parked car and she turned towards him and smiled. He leaned over to kiss her cheek and she intercepted his kiss with her lips. They embraced and kissed passionately, exploring long lost tongues, reconnecting long forgotten kisses. The taste of his mouth was, incredibly, the same as it was so many years ago. She felt herself losing herself to his kiss, and she knew she was incredibly wet.

After some time kissing, she reached down and boldly caressed his hardness, feeling the entire outline of his cock with her hand. She lightly squeezed and stroked his meaty cock through his jeans. She felt single and free.

Manuel said they should go somewhere private to talk. She somehow knew that was his way of saying they should get a hotel room, but he was maintaining his respect for her. She was excited about this idea and she smiled. He drove to a 3 star hotel and she waited in the car until he came out with the key. They then walked in to the hotel together, to the elevator and up to the 6th floor room. Once inside with the door closed, she took her shoes off and threw herself on the bed. He immediately threw himself next to her and they locked in another embrace and started kissing again. She felt his hard cock pressing along her leg. It was very warm and it distracted her to the point that she thought of nothing else. She knew she had to release it. She slid her hand down his pants in a search for his meaty head and was instantly rewarded with a feverish, pulsating cock, which she gently caressed.

He unzipped and she helped him pull down his pants and briefs, throwing both on the floor. She kept her eyes closed, afraid to really look at his cock. She just felt its hardness, its thickness, its weight, its heat. She lightly stroked it as they kissed. She explored his balls. She remembered how much she loved his large smooth balls. She then suddenly decided she had to have it. She slid her body down and immediately engulfed his meaty cockhead, suckling it like comfort food. It felt so at home in her mouth. She wanted this cock forever.

She milked him, loving his latin manhood from base to head, playing and sucking as if she was truly in love. She looked closely at his cock. It was so much bigger than her husbands, it didn't really compare. She asked herself if the size was important to her and she could not decide. She just knew she really loved his hard cock and she loved that he was so horny just for her.

After some time, she went to the bathroom and came out wearing only her blouse, which barely covered her mound. Manuel had turned on the TV and turned off the lights. The lighting seemed more comfortable to her now and she once again laid on the bed next to her ex lover.

They again kissed deeply as she was completely overwhelmed with her wetness. At some point, Manuel lay on top of her as she cradled his body with her open legs. He positioned himself to lay his long cock along her labia as she squeezed her knees together, hugging his sides with her thighs.

She didn't want him to enter her, as guilt was starting to come over her now. She allowed Manuel to slide the underside of his shaft along the crevice of her moist labia, as she could feel it sliding up and down her swollen clit. It felt so wonderful and she was as horny as she has ever felt in her life. She thought about adjusting her hips ever so slightly on one of his strokes to allow him to enter. Her temptation was immediate on every single stroke. She resisted her temptations, as she thought, 'not yet, no, don't do it, stop yourself, just let him slide it up and down, don't let him push it in'.

Meanwhile Manuel's cockhead was completely swollen like a fresh plum as he tried to sink the underside of the length of his shaft as far between her labia that his weight would allow. He very much sensed that she did not want him to enter her.

After several minutes, the rhythmic pressure on her clit and labia from Manuel's cock caused her to start bucking wildly as she moaned out in complete lust. Manuel's sweat dripped from his forehead onto her face as he wet humped her slice. It was finally too much for him and he began to blast hot loads of semen all the way to the underside of Gabi's chin and along the front of her blouse.

They kissed some more and they lay next to each other and fell asleep. After about an hour, Gabi woke up, cleaned the semen off her and her blouse the best she could and dressed. Manuel then woke up and they drove back to Gabi's mom's house.

She made sure to kiss Manuel goodbye when they were still a block away from the house in case anyone saw. It was after 11pm and Gabi's cousin Julia gave her a knowing grin when she came in the door. Gabi tried to ignore the grin. They had some soup that was still on the stove from dinner and they talked about everything except her night with Manuel.

Three days later, Manuel came by once more to say goodbye. They walked behind the neighborhood Catholic church and kissed passionately. They talked about how it was best they just forget everything that happened and they remain friends, as neither wanted to mess up their marriage. They then said their goodbyes and promised to email, which they did each day.

Hearing the details of her encounter made me crazy with lust for some reason. I should have been crazy with jealous, I thought. I was not even sure what my emotions were telling me at the time because they made absolutely no sense. But they were real...I was so horny, I was shaking.

That night, the night I discovered the emails and I heard the first version of the details of her trip, we had sex literally all night long to the point that I did not sleep before going to work in the morning. She didn't understand why I was so crazy horny, but she was in no position to say no as her guilt for what she had done didn't allow her to say no to anything. To this day, this was the most memorable night of my life.

Over the next couple of years, as she trusted that I wouldn't hold it against her, she added more details that she had not told me previously. One was that the day before the night of the movie and hotel, she had gone for a drive and they parked at a scenic area overlooking the coast and they kissed. She completely left that night out until months later for some reason.

Almost three years after that visit, Gabi said she wanted to visit Peru again. Her mother wanted to do a quitclaim deed and give her their house, which was actually a 3 story building with 5 or 6 apartments which were mostly rented out. I teased her about seeing Manuel and she said she had no interest in seeing him and they honestly lost touch 3 years ago.

I did believe her completely, but I secretly wished she would have another encounter with Manuel, if nothing else to fire up my imagination and propel a spark in our love making for another couple of years. I had all but worn out my welcome in having her retell the same story over and over.

The second day in Peru, Gabi called and asked if it was OK if she went out with Manuel. He once again found out she was in town and called her mom's house and asked her to dinner to catch up. I told her of course, and again teased her and told her to take pictures. She didn't seem to appreciate my humor and said it was just going to be dinner and that's it.

I didn't hear from her until two days later when she called me late in the evening. I asked how everything was going at which point she just came out and said that when Manuel came to pick her up for dinner, he arrived after his work and was an hour early so he ended up staying the evening there and they fooled around for over three hours. Immediately my cock became completely engorged as I asked if she was serious. She said, almost matter of factly, that yes she really didn't plan on anything happening but nobody else was home, and one thing led to another. I asked for all the details and she said she'll tell me when she gets back, but not to worry because she did not kiss him or cheat on me and she was definitely not going to see him anymore on this trip.

For the remainder of the trip, each time we spoke she continued to assure me that she did not see Manuel again and I didn't push it. When she got back to the US, she reemphasized that she saw him only on one night, and that they just fooled around, and she felt his body.

She explained that when he came over to take her to dinner, he was in his work uniform and asked to use her shower and change his clothes. She showed him the bathroom and gave him a towel. When he came out of the bathroom, he had no shirt on, and Gabi said she became fascinated with how muscular he had gotten. He said he and his team work out every day since they didn't have much else to do at work except train. Gabi said that at that point she kept touching his chest and his abs over and over, suddenly finding his body irresistible. She also said she got carried away and could not resist grabbing his cock because she noticed it got so big and hard when she continued to touch and play with Manuel's body.

I asked if she did anything else besides touch him. She responded by saying that Manuel did not fuck her, but she did end up giving him a blowjob again. She said it was not his fault and it was only because she got him super horny and she thought it would be OK to relieve him before he went home. She clarified some details and said that when she saw how thick his cock was getting, it wasn't him who asked to be relieved, but rather she really couldn't stop herself because she craved his cock in her mouth.

I asked where he blasted his load, and I assumed it was in her mouth. But she said at the end of the blowjob he pulled out and shot it mostly on her hand as she milked him dry. She said she didn't taste his semen at all (I had to ask!).

I also asked why she didn't just let him fuck her, since they were there alone and she had to have known I would have forgiven her. She said she would never cheat on me and letting him inside her was cheating, even if I forgave her or allowed it. She said that is just wrong since she is married and she would never fuck anyone besides her husband.

So this didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but that is what she fully believed. I asked her if she felt guilty at all for giving him a blowjob and she said no, that is not cheating so she doesn't feel guilty at all. I pretended that she was right, and so I said she had a good point.

After hearing these details, we fucked throughout the night over several episodes of wake and sleep.

The next time we spoke of this was a few days later, I think it was on a Saturday evening. I said I think she should go to Peru anytime she feels super horny for big cock or wants to play with Manuel's cock or his muscular body.

Gabi was so excited to hear me suggest that, her reaction took me by surprise. She then told me, while almost salivating, that the full truth is she has been thinking so much about Manuel's thick cock and balls over the previous week and said that she already misses him.

She said she had an idea that she wants to try, and that is to give him a naked lap dance and ride his cock like a bull. Gabi said she really misses the feeling of his cock shaft gliding along her crease at the entrance to her vagina and that it was not cheating unless he entered her vagina.

I could see in her eyes that she became super horny just telling me about this idea. I asked her if she wanted to practice this move with me so she could get it right and she said no because Manuel's cock shaft is the perfect thickness for her and it would not be the same with me. I then asked if she ever wondered whether she thinks his cock would fully fit inside her if he was someday able to sink it in, and she said no she doesn't think about that at all, and then she seemed to get annoyed with me and said that I have a dirty mind. The mood was then blown.

I had a very difficult time sleeping as my mind raced all night long. The next day I wrote out a draft of the rules she would abide by if and when she was to meet up with her ex-lover. (Note: these rules take into account that Gabi is very conservative and does not like to receive oral or anal sex, nor masturbate or use dildos/toys/whips, etc.). Gabi got really playful and horny helping with these rules and we had great sex that afternoon. The below are the finalized rules that we agreed to after some negotiations and editing. Some are completely Gabi's input and some are completely mine.

1. Gabrielle is always allowed to kiss Manuel, to suck his cock, lick his balls and play with any and all parts of his body.

12