Conservatoty Strip

Story Info
Wife unexpectedly entertains his old friend.
1.8k words
4.28
132.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

Unlike my previous stories which are totally true, this one is mostly true but the ending is fictional.

I have decided to write it this way because of the feedback I received from my earlier stories. The problem with writing about true events is that the story doesn't always go far enough.

I will leave to the reader to decide where truth becomes fiction.

*

My wife, Sarah, and I were having a quick drink at a local pub and bumped into an old school friend of mine, Mike, that I hadn't seen for years. We caught up on old times and had a few more drinks and got quite drunk. During the course of the evening he explained to us that he had been living in Australia for six years, he had met an Australian girl in London, married her, moved to Brisbane and had two kids. However they were now divorced and he had moved back into the area, looking to make a new start.

After the pub closed we invited him back our house for another drink. He hesitated a little, saying that he had somewhere else to go, but we managed to talk him round.

Now my old friend, Mike, was on the scene when I first met Sarah. I remember that he also fancied her and she teases me to this day that she could have chosen either Mike or me at the time. I suppose I was the lucky one.

I had been married to Sarah for over ten years. As far as I knew I was the only man she had made love to and the only man to see her fully naked.

When we got home I got us some drinks and we sat around the lounge watching MTV. The lounge has large patio doors that open into our conservatory.

Sarah asked Mike what his original plans for the night had been and he was embarrassed to reply that he was going to meet up with some workmates at the new lap dancing bar in the city.

Well for the next twenty minutes or so Sarah teased him relentlessly about what he would be missing out on and why would he need to go to a place like that anyway?

Eventually Mike blurted out that since separating from his wife he had not had any success at all with women and had not even seen a naked female body in all that time. He admitted that he had been really looking forward to the night but he could not be so rude as to refuse our invitation.

I could see that Sarah felt bad about the teasing and I felt guilty about ruining his evening.

Then Sarah came out with a suggestion that blew my mind. She said that if both Mike and I sat in the conservatory then she would lock the doors after us and put on a little show for us in the lounge!

Locking us in the conservatory would mean that we would have a clear view of whatever she was planning to do but that we would not be able to force her or talk her into doing anything she was not comfortable with.

Obviously we both agreed and retired into the conservatory with fresh drinks. Sarah turned up the volume on the TV so we were able to hear the music clearly from our new vantage point.

Mike checked that I was ok with was happening. I replied that it was no problem to me but that he had better not build his hopes up too high as I was sure that Sarah would not go too far.

I watched Sarah start to sway with the music and noticed what a sexy looking woman she was. It is surprising what it sometimes takes to remind you that your wife is so attractive.

I noticed her lovely legs, mostly covered by her knee length, flowing skirt. I noticed her large, round breasts pushing against her tight sweater. I could also make out the points of both nipples making an impression on the front of her sweater.

She turned around and started to wiggly her ass at us in time with the music. It was beautifully curved and full.

The song abruptly ended and she motioned to us that the show was over but Mike started cheering and begging for more. She shrugged her shoulders and when the next song started she began to dance again.

This time, as she swayed, she lowered her hands to the hem of her skirt and started to slowly, teasingly raise it – revealing more and more of her shapely legs. She got it right up to the point where we could see her panties covering her pussy, then she let it drop again.

Now, she turned her back to us and did the same thing. Raising the skirt until it was just below the curve of her bottom. She hesitated then raised it a little further – just enough to reveal that she was wearing a g-string! I was shocked that she would show that much to Mike.

Mike looked at me then back at Sarah. He looked at her with pure lust. I then noticed that he was sporting a huge erection that he was stroking through his jeans. He looked back at me as if to say sorry, but he was going to enjoy this.

Once again, as the song ended, Sarah motioned that the show was over but this time Mike and I both shouted for her to carry on. She gestured 'one more' then got back to dancing.

I had become captivated by the show also. Even though I had seen Sarah undress many times before, the thrill of not knowing where this would end sent me into a state of excitement similar to Mike's. In fact, knowing that Mike was seeing something that really should have been for my eyes only, heightened the thrill.

Sarah now lowered her hands to the bottom of her sweater and pulled it up until it was just below her breasts. She moved closer to the patio doors and looked at us as if to get a sign that she should pull it all the way up. Mike was wildly gesturing that the she should pull if off. She looked at me and, after a slight hesitation, I decided to push things along and also motioned upwards. She gave me a look that said, 'ok its your choice', then pulled the sweater completely over her head.

We saw her breasts wobble in her tight bra, her nipples sticking prominently through the thin lace and, to my surprise, causing me to catch my breath, clearly visible through the material. Now I actually did not know how far this would go and felt a twinge of nervousness and panic.

She turned and moved away from the patio doors toward the back of the lounge. With her back to us she unclipped her bra and threw it across the room. She crossed her arms across her boobs and turned around. She danced seductively back toward the patio doors with her boobs barely covered.

As she got closer to us I could see that although she had most of her boobs covered, one of her nipples was sticking out between her fingers and was clearly visible to me and Mike. I don't know how Mike was feeling but my cock was so stiff I thought it would snap in two if I didn't get it out of my jeans. I tried to put up with the pain in the fear that if I got my cock out then Sarah would end the show.

She turned her back to us again, undid the button at the back of her skirt and undid the zip. She swayed her hip from side to side. Each sway causing the skirt to slip down a little bit further.

Before her ass became exposed she covered her breasts again and turned back to face us. It appeared that the skirt had gone as far down her hips as it could without manual assistance. Mike and I admired the sight before us as the music stopped.

Sarah tried to gesture that the show had ended but with her hands clasped over her breasts it proved a little difficult. Mike was desperately urging her to do one more dance. Then, as if by chance, her skirt broke free of her hips and fell to the floor. In her rush to prevent the exposure her hands released her breasts and reached for the skirt.

She now stood there with her big, round breasts exposed to us. Hard, stiff nipples exposed. I looked down at her panties and, for the first time that evening, realized how sheer they were. Her thick, dark pubic hair was visible through the flimsy material.

Mike cheered loudly and clapped his hands. Sarah looked at Mike and noticed his stiff cock. She gestured to it as if to say 'what have you got there?' We saw her mouth the words 'Get it out' and without hesitation Mike whipped it out before her eyes.

He started to stroke himself as she started dancing one more time. She had a look of lust in her eyes now. She grasped the waist of her panties and started to pull them tighter into her pussy. As she pulled, more and more of her pussy became visible.

Mike was now wanking himself off as he stood close to the patio doors. Sarah was no more that six inches away, on the other side of the doors, dancing almost naked for us.

She kept pulling her panties up, the thin straps stretching and straining until, eventually, they both snapped and her panties tore free. With a defiant look, she threw them to the far corner of the lounge.

She slid her hand down her tummy, into her pubic hair. Looking Mike directly in the eye, she dipped her fingers into her pussy and started to stroke it.

I could clearly see her slit as her fingers worked over her clitoris.

She was now so close to the doors that her tits were pressed tightly against the glass. Mike's hard cock was only separated from her pussy by the thickness of the double-glazed doors!

I had by now pulled my cock out and the sight of her masturbating for Mike tipped me over the edge and I unloaded my cargo into a tissue. Unfortunately, Mike was not so well prepared and shot his load onto my patio doors!

I think that Sarah must have got relief also because when she saw Mike shoot she gathered her clothes, unlocked the patio doors, and ran upstairs.

I gave Mike some tissues and told him to clean up his mess and went upstairs to see Sarah. She was excited and panting heavily. She told me to get rid of Mike and get upstairs and fuck her asap.

Mike thanked me for the show and said goodnight. I think he still had time to go to the lap dancing club. We haven't seen or heard from him since that night.