Consolation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

""Put it in!" She demanded strongly. "Don't tease me, please." That last was softer, pleading.

So instead of teasing, I slid my penis back into her. She pulled on me as I slid in and our bodies melded back together. The look on her face went from nervousness to pleasure. Yes, I fucked her, but it was slow. I lingered, I paused, I teased without teasing. I wanted this to be special. I wanted to remember this until I died. If I only ever got to make love to this woman once, then this wasn't going to be a rabbit-humping, three-second squirt. I did my thing, which meant I took my time to the point where we screwed for maybe forty-five minutes, slowly.

All through this Candi had tears welling in her eyes. I asked her if everything was okay and she nodded in response.

Only at the end did I speed up, sliding in and out, using all of my average length to massage her insides. Upon reaching the depth of my stroke, I would pause and press in gently, but deeper. Candi's moans were on the verge of tears, and I was worried, but she kept telling me to fuck her when I would stop. There was no thought about pulling out. She whispered to me during the fuck that she had put in some birth control foam before I came over.

She had known, planned, wanted.

My final thrust in her was a gentle push that didn't stop. Her head scooted some along the couch as I pushed and squirted a burning hot load into her clutching body. She didn't want to let go when it was over.

After we cleaned up in an awkward silence, she kept looking at me, worried (I would learn later) that I was finished with her now that I had screwed her. She was afraid that it was going to be our only coupling.

We had cheated.

I went home that night and sat with thoughts of death. I wanted to curl up and die. I felt I had a stain on me that everyone could see - the stain of adultery, a stain worse than anything history's murderer's could have worn. I know some of the readers will relish that feeling. Well, I felt it. I had broken the trust my best friend had for me. I had broken the trust Candi had for me, too, in keeping my paws off her.

"Lie once, cheat twice, and it all becomes clear..." Yes, I finally understood what that line meant.

"There is a world beneath the world..." There was, wasn't there? One world where everyday people operated, and another where thieves like me operated.

I found myself understanding the depth of the otherwise shallow-sounding words: "do not mistake my deceit for a character flaw; it is a philosophical choice, a way of life."

I knew. I connected. I understood, and I accepted.

That started a very long affair with Candi. We talked endlessly about what had happened, rationalized it, accepted it, and agreed to hide and continue it. She would stay with her husband, and I would fuck her twice a week. We did. It went on for a long time. I would often wonder what Jim was thinking as I watched his wife squirm with pleasure and lust under me. I never pulled out. I never used a condom. She wanted it all inside her. I gave it to her, gladly.

All the damning evidence is right there, isn't it? Ready to pass judgement? Oh? You already have? Good for you - I'm sure your mommy would be proud that you're so sharp to be the discerning, superior human you are.

Ready to hear the rest of the story? There's more, much more.

In the time that followed the first encounter and the time I admitted to Jim that something was going on, Candi and I screwed non-stop. I screwed her in so many places, in so many ways, even in their bed for a period of time. I would hold her and fall asleep with her. Yes, I loved her, and she me.

So here is where the rest of the story picks up from my side. Part 1 has Jim telling you he finds out, and he has nothing but questions. That's all true. Everything that transpired in part 1 happened, real life, despite what the "Slut-Wife-Hater-Brigade" would otherwise claim. Yes, I approached Jim when it was determined that something was going on between Candi and me.

The cat was out of the bag. Time for damage control. First thing was an apology, with an admittance that the situation was bad, beyond a single incident, and the hope that we could all work through this. Candi was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Her nervousness the first time? Remember? It all ties in with how she viewed the revelation of the affair. She didn't want it to ever stop and was afraid that whenever we were together would be our last.

For his part, Jim tried to be reasonable. So, continuing Part 1 from the end, here is how he answered his questions.

Was he pissed? Sure was. He wanted to pound me. I'm not sure what that would have proved. Would us beating each other have erased all that sex? Do you know that Candi kept track on a calendar each time we met? She counted a number of sexual encounters with me that exceeded all that she had counted with her own husband, over the years. Not only had I violated her, but more times than even he had made love to her. So, would us beating each other have erased all that sex? The S-W-H-Brigade would have you think so. But it wouldn't have. Was he shocked? Yes, he never thought his wife would cheat on him, no matter how hard he pushed her with hints and all. He even hinted at and pushed me a few times to treat her "special" in what many would consider inappropriate ways. Was he happy? Yes, he was happy. His wife was getting satisfaction from a close friend and he was happy for her and me that we found each other to be so sexually compatible. Better me than some strange dude from a bar, he said. Was he excited that I was fucking his wife? Yes, believe it or not, SWHBrigade. He found it a huge turn on.

After the video, he wanted to watch. He pushed that for a couple weeks while he ranged over his emotions. He wanted to see his wife, because she belonged to him, fucking me. He felt he was owed that due to their marriage. Whatever happened to her was his to see, approve, deny, or ignore. He planned the event all out, wanting it to be a threesome, grinning like a kid about sharing her with me and how great it would be. He told me to keep fucking her, whenever I wanted, as often as I wanted.

But during that very same conversation, I could see the conflict in him. He wanted all that, but then he was saying that he didn't want to know about it, that I shouldn't keep a schedule, that maybe it should only be if I asked first... He wandered so far over the spectrum of how he wanted us to keep fucking that I just kept my mouth shut. I didn't want to have any threesome with him, I didn't want to have him watch, and I didn't want to have to clear anything with him.

Know what my response was?

"Jim, I think it's best if all this just stops," I said. Yes, I know, far too late, but I said it.

"No! I'm glad you're fucking her, I just want to be involved."

I knew he wasn't glad. Okay, maybe he was, on a certain level of his reasoning, but I knew he was also not glad on other levels. Know what I mean?

So, evil Mike cheats with naughty wife Candi. Mike is burning in hell and so is Candi, and Jim should kill them all because Candi is a lying slut and Mike a bad bastard. We all know society has passed judgement.

Let me throw a bigger wrench into the mix of already-passed judgement. Jim wasn't the romance-novel vision of the perfect man. Jim abused Candi. Not a day past that he didn't yell at her at the top of his lungs, for any reason, all through the marriage. The years of verbal abuse added up. Their married sex life before the affair was him demanding blow-jobs. He would help her if she wanted it, to finish herself. She told me after all of this that I needed to learn. I hadn't known she wasn't finishing all those years. I learned, quickly.

Jim tried to strangle her after he found out about the affair. I know the SWHBrigade would applaud that, but he tried to strangle her as he was raping her, shouting at her about how different he and I fucked. For the first time, I wanted to kill the asshole.

Candi didn't deserve that. I don't care what society says is permissible after cheating. In certain Muslim countries, a woman gets stoned to death after being raped. Maybe the SWHBrigade should all move to those countries. Candi cheated, but she is someone's daughter - someone's beautiful little girl who grew up and became a woman. Candi didn't cheat on her husband until me, always faithful to a man who spit in her face every day in a towering rage over whatever stupid thing he picked to scream about. So to say that this beautiful, abused woman deserved to be raped and strangled is nothing except sick.

I don't care how "sick" society says it is okay to label Candi and me, but sick are the people who condone that. I still stand by my belief that marriage is about respect, and although respect is breached when a spouse cheats, there should still be respect on the other side to listen and mutually work through problems. Marriage shouldn't mean that your spouse doesn't deserve forgiveness when he or she seeks it.

My daughter is of age. When she comes to me crying about having been found out cheating and her abusive husband (should that situation occur) come to beat and further abuse her, I will not be so free to suck up to society and allow it. No sick fuck will beat my daughter. She will have my love.

Love is what I have staked my life on to be here relating Part 2 to you. Jim could not handle Candi's infidelity. He bounced back and forth between approving of our affair and wanting to divorce her. He finally, and fortunately, chose divorce.

Candi? She got what she wanted. She got me. I thank God every day for her and make a point each and every day to tell her how much she is loved, and more than once. I count it a blessing to watch her smile lines deepen into wrinkles. Whereas her husband and her would sleep in different rooms, we wake up together every morning. I fall asleep at night with her in my arms. What should have happened all those years ago when I first met her finally happened, just delayed. I still laugh when after the years that have passed, older people remark about how we still hold hands in everything we do.

We were married shortly after all of the mess with no friends or family around us. No one wanted to associate with us. We carry the stigma, but it is a stain we both gladly bear, and proudly admit. I love my wife and the beautiful ache it brings to my heart is echoed back at me every day. She and I have never known a love like this, and we are treasuring it with every passing second.

12