Consolation Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Denise and the Pleasant Home Invasion.
2.2k words
3.92
17k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clintorres
clintorres
49 Followers

I had just moved into my new condo in the middle of a local trendy urban village, mostly for the conveniences. There were numerous restaurants, microbreweries and shopping all within walking, or stumbling distance if the entertainment went later into the night. While it was a thoroughly modern facility, two large bedrooms, a master bath that had to be nine hundred square feet alone, with a jacuzzi tub the size of a small pool, all top of the line stainless steel appliances and surround sound throughout, it had that cold feeling about it. I mean, it was bare bones with a couch and chair in the living room, a queen bed in the master bedroom, and a couple of bar stools for eating at the kitchen island counter.

But as far as entertaining others, 'when the moment is right' as the popular commercial states, I'd like to bring them to a comfortable place. As luck would have it, my very good and long-time friend Scott was married to a very successful, and much in demand interior decorator, Ms Denise Davidson.

Denny, as she liked to be called, was an attractive, slender but energetic woman with a quick mind and wit, and self-deprecating humor to match. At parties, when introduced, more often than not she would say she married Scott, a successful financial planner in his own right, because her initials would be double D, which is the only time anyone would associate those letters with her. Of course, after that comment everyone would look down at her 32B breasts and get the joke.

So it was at one of these parties where I told Denny I needed to enlist her help in getting my condo a little more user friendly.

"Oh, absolutely yes! I was going to say something to you about it," she responded. Then she went on, "Pick a weekend in the very near future, for heaven's sake, so I can get a feel for what we want to do. I know you travel a lot, but if we can do a Friday afternoon thru Saturday afternoon, I'll have a good idea which direction we should go."

"Uh, did you just say 'Friday THRU Saturday," I asked.

"Yes silly," Denny replied. "I'll have to spend the night."

"Huh? Wait, does Scott know about this? You routinely go off and spend the night with clients?" Then I realized how that just came out. "Sorry Denny, that sounded much cruder than what I meant..."

"That's funny, but no. Usually I'll spend the day with my clients, DAYS only," she said with emphasis.

"Actually, three days in a row to get a sense of their particular style, which I read through their actions. Almost all are women, although I do have male clients. So you're not my first," she said with a quick wink and broad smile.

She continued, "But because of your schedule, I'll need to spend the twenty-four or so hours with you in a more compressed timeframe. Got it?"

"As long as all concerned are okay with the arrangements," I added, even though I knew Scott trusted both of us implicitly.

"I could use a day or so away from the kids, Scottie can handle it," Denny said matter of factly.

So it was the following late-October Friday when Denny was scheduled to spend the night. I'd been home since a little after noontime; Denny showed up in smart looking seasonal outdoorsy attire, which was prescient. On Friday evenings I like to attend the local high school football games because I like to get out in the crisp fall air and have a hot chocolate or two. And do a little MILF shopping, to be honest. Mostly I look, but there have been times where relationships have been explored further. However, tonight I'd be on my best behavior since Denny would be accompanying me.

Denny also came carrying a garment bag, as well as a smaller tote full of clothes. I told her to please place them in the master bedroom, anywhere she was most comfortable with, since I'd be sleeping on the couch during her stay.

With that she laid out the ground rules, "Act and do things as you normally would. Try and pretend I'm not here, don't change a thing just because I am."

"Well, I could come across rude if I pretended you weren't here, and I'm not going to ignore you. So we'll talk, normally, like adults do. But we'll go ahead and do the things I had already planned to. With that said, we're going down to the high school to watch a game, I'm glad you dressed appropriately," I commented.

I also said, "As far as tomorrow, I typically get up at six a.m., have a light breakfast, and walk the mall in downtown DC. I'm usually on the Metro by seven-thirty, get off at Arlington and walk across the bridge, all the way up to the Capitol, and back on the Metro at Union Station."

Denny nodded in agreement.

"Once back home, depending on the time, I'll either do lunch and then grocery shopping, or shop first, then lunch. But we can decide then," I said.

"Sounds like a plan," she said. "I'm ready whenever you are."

Once seated at the game, both with our warm cocoa, Denny and I discussed how much we enjoyed watching the young players, who did it for the love of the game before the better ones became jaded with the competitive recruiting and gamesmanship process. Sometime late in the second half, Denny moved closer, touching her body to mine, hugging my right arm tightly, saying the air had gotten much chillier.

I love this time of year.

Back at the condo at eleven-thirty or so that night, I grabbed some spare sheets from the linen closet for my stay on the couch. Denny protested removing me from my normal accommodations, but I let her know the gentlemanly qualities in me dictated the female guest be the most comfortable.

As sleep approached I tried to fight away any thoughts of having my face buried between Denny's strong, but slender thighs, or having those long legs wrapped around me, for that matter. Other than a family member, I've never had a female guest who wasn't getting my undivided attention, and then some, during her stay. She's my best friends wife, I kept repeating to myself...

Saturday was uneventful as we both walked the quiet mall area with our headphones on. Denny was wearing a very nice, form-fitting goretex training outfit that made me proud to be seen with her. We came home for an early lunch, and proceeded to get groceries. By early after, we were back at the condo where I had my face buried in the computer in advance of the next week's conference.

Denny had changed back into street clothes, thank goodness, but honestly she looked fabulous in anything she wore. Those jeans, while not painted on, accentuated her ass perfectly. Or was it an accentuation of a perfect ass? As I was working Denny was slowly walking from room to room, taking notes on her Blackberry, pausing, looking around, and entering more notes before moving on to the next area.

Real or imagined, I could feel a sexual tension building within the residence. An intelligent, attractive woman had been in my house for over twenty four hours! I tried turning up the volume on the big screen, while tapping the laptop's keys. Finally, I couldn't stop myself, I peered down the hall and saw Denny standing just inside the doorway to the master bedroom. Her left hand, holding the Blackberry, was down at her side, right hip cocked outward, and her right hand on that hip.

She was looking up and down as well as side to side, seemingly deep in thought. Then she made that move that always slays me sexually, and perhaps she did it unknowingly, but she straightened and brought her hand up to her mouth and lightly bit her index finger.

I needed a very long, and very cold shower.

Just then Denny turned her head back in my direction, and holding her hand just below her mouth, asked, "Can you come here for a sec?"

I slowly rose, hoping my cock would quickly deflate from it's obvious aroused state, and moved down the hall towards her. Denny took about two steps further into the room to allow me in.

Looking at me, she asked, "Do you really like this color?"

Clearing the cobwebs and not really understanding the question, I replied, "I'm sorry, what did you just ask me?"

"The paint, silly. Do you have to have this color, or can it be changed?"

"Well, it's what came with the place, but no, it doesn't have to stay this color if you have a better idea," I replied.

With that, Denny turned to leave the room, and in so doing brushed her body, from her shoulders, down through her small, but firm breasts, and down to her hips against my front.

"I have several, BETTER ideas," she said, emphasizing the word before continuing down the hall towards the front of the condo.

I stood there dazed for a few seconds before returning to my computer. Denny was in the kitchen area, taking notes, before disappearing back towards the master bedroom. I have no idea what was on the laptop screen, my mind was racing.

Best friend's wife, cold shower was all I could think about.

Five minutes later Denny announces her presence by saying, "My work's complete, at least for this phase."

She lays her garment bag, tote and purse on the chair before returning to me and saying, "Okay, business time. To do this right won't be cheap. Do you plan on staying here?"

"Yeah, I like the area and all the conveniences. Don't have plans to go anywhere else. But if I did at some point, I'm guessing there's value added?"

"Oh, definitely. Very marketable," she said with a huge smile.

I then asked, "So what do you need to work your magic?"

"Twenty-five big ones," she replied, "but I may go over that a little. I'm not sure. Is that okay?"

Saying nothing, I retrieved my checkbook and stroked her number down. Handing the check to her, I asked, "Will this get you started?"

"Yep, that and a key," she happily replied. "Scottie says you're out of town this week, coming back Friday afternoon, right?"

"Yes, that's all true. Do you have my flight info?" I jokingly asked with a grin while reaching into a drawer for a spare key.

Denny placed the key in her purse and began picking up her clothes when I reachingly said, "Here, let me help you with those."

"Nope, got it all, and the car is just downstairs in a guest spot," she said as she now stood directly in front of me.

Holding the bags in both hands, Denny then stood on her toes and quickly, but lightly, brushed her lips across mine. Not expecting such a move I'm frozen in place as I'm certain I feel the tip of her tongue dart across my lips before she's quickly back squarely on her feet.

Looking up at me with sparkling eyes she says, "When you christen this place after I'm done, make sure she's worthy."

With that she turned and made her way towards the door. I break out of my stupor and move to open it as she looks back at me over her shoulder with what I swear is a smoldering smile.

"Thanks for letting me spend some time with you," Denny softly said.

"It was totally my pleasure," I told her, "really, thank you. For all you're about to do," I add.

"Save that for when I'm done," she said looking back into the condo. "You can thank me then, if you're pleased with the results."

With that she was out the door, in the hall and pressing the elevator button, all the while smiling back at me. I closed the door as soon as her face disappeared behind the elevator door and started stripping off my clothes as I walked towards the bedroom.

Hopping on the bed, I roll over and retrieve the lube from the nightstand drawer, and start slowly stroking my now-stiffened cock. Fighting the urge to jack to a quick orgasm, I close my eyes and "see" Denny's perfectly shaped ass in those jeans, imagine seeing her small tight pantied globes sticking out and up high, as I slide her jeans down across her hips. Then I relive her body brushing up against me, and her lips softly touching mine. As my hand glides up and down my shaft a little more urgently, I imagine it's her warm, wet pussy gripping my cock and drawing the fluids from my balls.

One last "glimpse" of Denny's ass and "the feel" of her small, hard breasts against my chest as her lips touch mine, and my back and shoulders arch firmly into the bed as the first of at least seven large, but slowly diminishing spurts erupt from the head of my cock, landing on my chest and stomach, while also pooling in white puddles on my hand and around the base of my cock.

My cock doesn't lose it's firmness, but is too sensitive at this point to keep stroking. As I see Denny's smile in my mind, I think "Sorry Scott, I know she's your wife."

What he doesn't know, won't hurt him.

clintorres
clintorres
49 Followers