Consolation Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clintorres
clintorres
50 Followers

She then collapses on her elbows as her hair cascades around my head, and I use my hands and legs to remove the covers from our bodies. The coolness is welcoming. Beneath the blonde curtain surrounding us, our lips and tongues meet and devour one another as if starved, with the heat from our breathing almost suffocating us in sensual bliss.

Katie then rises up to an almost-seated position, since she's still moving up and down my spear, and with nostrils flaring, loudly says, "Fuck me! Do it now!"

For the first time I place my hands on her hips as I raise and lower mine, greeting each other's sex in a firm, grinding fashion. I feel her juices seemingly caressing my balls as they run excruciatingly slowly down my scrotum, and dispersing within the linens.

Looking down at me more determinedly, Katie nearly shouts, "Did you hear what I said? I told you to fuck me!"

I immediately began driving my cock into her, my ass now perpetually off the mattress and our bodies making a 'pop, pop' sound as we violently try to become one.

"Better, oh yeah, much better," Katie exhaled as she through her head back and kneaded her breasts, pulling on and twisting the erect nipples.

'Better'? I thought to myself. Oh no, you're going to get my best, and will be feeling it all next week at work! With that, I quickly lifted her off me and placed her on her back as I fluidly moved between her legs while on my knees.

That brought a wide-eyed "Ohhhhhh!," from her as I then grabbed and lifted her ankles, spreading her open.

Her pussy was bright pink, her hole was still open, almost winking at me, it seemed, and her fluids were smeared around her lips and running down past her soft pink pucker. Sliding my hands to the tops of her thighs, I gripped them and pulled her onto my cock, burying myself in one swift and effortless motion. Katie's wide eyes were staring at me, her mouth partially open, but I swear I didn't hear a thing from her.

A speechless woman? Jackpot!

Just kidding.

Maybe.

I then moved to position myself over her, palms into the mattress with my hands just outside each of her shoulders. I wanted to pause and take in the beauty that laid below me, but she'd told me twice to fuck her, and now I was. Staring at each other, I agonizingly slowly pulled my cock back to her opening, held it there savoring the sensations on the head, including the faint but noticeable pulse of her channel, then drove it home with an audible slap of our sexes meeting, trying to merge into one.

I teasingly repeated this with increased speed until I saw Katie's eyes roll and her head tilt back.

"Oh gaaawwwwddddd, YES! Yes, God, YES!!," she shouted.

I gave her about a dozen or so continuous jackhammer strokes, before slowing it down to long, slow strokes so she could feel my length tease her molten grotto, before returning to a sporadic repetition of driving my cock in and out of her.

"Is this how you like to be fucked?," I demanded.

Her closed eyes were her only response, so I began to lay it on thick for her.

"You can't answer, because you've never been fucked like this, have you," I laboriously ask between continuing strokes.

This brings a smile to Katie's face as she opens her now-twinkling eyes, and urgently says, "Oh God, yes! I'm almost there, don't stop. Don't fucking stop!"

"Oh no," I almost shout down to her as I slow my strokes once more, "You don't get to come. This is my pussy to use how I want."

Katie begins to twist her hips from side to side, and tries to throw them up to meet mine as she mutters, "So close, so fucking close..."

"You want to come," I ask as I start stroking harder.

"Yes, fuck, fuck!," she responds, each word timed with the rise of her hips.

"Here then, take my come! I'm going to come so much, your pussy won't be able to hold it!"

There's a deafening roar in my ears, as if thunder is rolling through my head, and lightning is running through my body, then out the end of my spasming cock. I slam against her, spurt number one fires deep into her.

Slam, spurt two follows.

I can barely hear Katie shout, "Oh... motherfuck! Fuck!," as she grabs me and pulls me tight onto her.

Her hot glove is pulsating against my cock, and though I'm no longer aggressively moving in and out of her, I can still feel the lessening stream surge periodically up and through my shaft until I have no more to give. It feels as if we're lying in warm, melted and now slimy jello. Our bodies are slippery from our fluids, and as I gingerly roll off Katie I feel as if I've come in contact with a cold, shallow pond. The sheets are soaked from sex and sweat.

We're both trying to catch our breath while lying on our backs, next to one another. Katie has one arm draped over both eyes, and her curls are clinging to her face. I reach for her other hand, and she firmly grasps mine.

"My body is tingling all over, I can't move," she softly says.

"I haven't hurt you, have I," I ask as I start to sit up towards her.

"It'll only hurt if we never do that again," she smiles up at the ceiling. "But not now, not just yet...," her voice tailing off.

I reach down and pull the covers up over us, resigned to sleeping in our liquid lovemaking. Katie is still on her back, arm over her eyes, when I move closer to her warmth and reach up to gently move the hair from her cheeks and forehead. I hear a soft, gentle snore and chuckle to myself as I lay my head down on the pillow and breathe in her fading perfume.

I'm awakened when I thought I heard soft singing, and reach for the clock radio I don't own. Rubbing my head and eyes, I realize Katie is in the shower, sounds like a good place to be, right after I relieve the building pressure in my groin area.

I flush the toilet and step to open the shower door, when I hear, "Hey! I'm trying to shower!"

Opening the door I see her slim, beautiful figure covered in suds from head to toe. "Don't worry," I said while stepping in, "independent hot water heaters for each of the baths and showers. Didn't get cold, did it?"

"No," Katie says, wiping the soap from her eyes and face as I start to lather up.

We stare at each other in the large shower as our hands move the cloths up, down and all around our respective bodies.

Grabbing one of the portable shower heads, I start to gently rinse her off, using the other hand to make sure the soap is removed.

And because I like running my hands over a woman's body.

I playfully aim the water spray between her legs, and Katie makes a giggled jump.

"Your turn," I say as I hand her the shower head and turn away from her.

I feel the warm water wash over my head and down my back as I rub the excess from my eyes and face. Katie has moved closer and I can feel her hardened nipples pressing into my back, closely followed by the warm roundness of her breasts. I then feel the water cascading over my shoulder, as she reaches around my right hip and gently strokes the soap from my now-awakened shaft.

"Still hungry, is he?," I hear her whisper in my ear.

"That's not the only thing that is," I reply, turning and taking the nozzle from her hand, turning off the flow, and hanging it.

I then back her towards the tile bench seat as I begin kissing her forehead, cheeks, ears, lips, neck, and nipples in descending order. I sit her on the bench, kneel down where I spread her legs, then using each fingers on my hand, I delicately spread her lower lips.

Looking at a pussy that a sculpturor would die to capture for the ages, I say, "So beautiful." Then, looking into Katie's eyes I say, "So very beautiful."

I then lean in and kiss the top of her mound and breathe in her womanly fragrance. I'm getting hard as I softly run my tongue up, down, over and around her moist folds. As my tongue dips to her opening, I get a small taste of her liquid essence. Not to be ignored, and just for a fun tease, I lightly run my tongue around and over her rosy crinkle, which certainly got Katie's attention.

But back to the task at hand; a labor of love, really. With my tongue flattened, I slowly dragged it up along her prerinium, dipped into her hole again for more sweet ambrosia, and over her clit, which was just starting to peek out as if to say, 'hey, don't forget the button.' And I hadn't, alternately licking around and then surrounding it with softly sucking lips with an occasional tongue swish.

Leaving nothing ignored, I also licked and gently pulled on and sucked her labia with my lips, before returning to her velvet tributary for more of her increasingly sweet nectar, delighting in her tender moans and gentle oscillations.

Having lovingly slurped up her liquid love, I teasingly tongue-fucked her pussy, and drew forth more of her honey. While I continued licking and sucking on, in and around her sweet pussy, her moans began to fade as my mind wandered back to last night and how wet Katie seemed throughout our lovemaking. Copious doesn't quite describe the amount of fluids she produced, but I don't believe she was a squirter, at least not like those I'd experienced in the past.

My mind flashed back to the dental hygenist who, as she was leaning over me and providing a view of her amazing and well-tanned, bra-encased breasts, said it appeared I had overactive saliva glands. 'Yeah, you should see what's also overactive, how about a little suction down there?' I thought to myself. Maybe, I'm now thinking, Katie just has highly active vaginal lubrication glands? No problem for me, I could drink from this fountain...

I'm quickly brought back to the here and now as Katie's thighs are starting to apply immense pressure to the sides of my head.

"Oh God, oh God! Suck harder. Yes, right there. Like that, oh my God. Oh fuck! I'm commmmiiiinnnngggg!"

If she's seeing stars, so am I as her hands have my head buried tightly against her waterfall, and her knees try to touch each other between my ears. When she starts to release my head, I quickly stand and pull her up with me, grabbing her so she doesn't slip, while simultaneously reaching for the towel draped over the stall. I then place the semi-folded/wadded towel on the bench, turn Katie so she's facing the bench wall, and bend her over where she places her hands on the towel.

I step between her legs and easily glide into her, eliciting an excited, "Oh my, oh God, yes," and then she looks back at me around her shoulder.

I have her hips in each hand as I gently, but surredly stroke in and out of her soaked pussy. I reach up to grab her shoulders and begin pushing and pulling her into and away from me.

This evokes an, "Oh fuck, oh fuck yes!" from Katie.

I'm starting to feel that familiar boiling in my ball sac, and start to run my hands up and down Katie's back and sides, occasionally catching a little side boob in passing. Then, placing my hands on each of her incredibly firm ass cheeks, I spread, then push and pull each one up and back as my stroking becomes more frantic.

As do her words.

Looking down, seeing her pinkish-brown rose peeking up at me on each backstroke gives me an idea I'd only read about to this point. I take my right index finger and lube it with my 'overactive saliva', then lightly place it against her puckered opening. Being one or two strokes away from my own shangrila, I begin gently pushing my finger in Katie's ass, working it in and out until I'm just past the second knuckle.

Katie throws her head back and screams, "Oh, holy fuck!" as she pushes her ass back into my finger. "Oh my God, I'm coming! God, yessssss!"

I push as far into her as I can, with my hand sort of in the way, and blast several ropes into her spasming pussy. For every shot of my semen streaming into her, I feel two of her pulsations seemingly trying to pull more from me.

I release myself from a wobbly Katie, turn and sit her on the bench. Our fluids are clearly seeping from her crimson sex as she's leaning against the shower wall, eyes closed and breasts heaving.

Feeling more emboldened after last night's episode, I walk up to her, standing between her outstretched legs, place my hands on either side of her face and say, "Clean me."

Katie opens her eyes and looks up at me as she moves her mouth to take my now semi-erect cock without any assistance from me. I let go of her face as she engulfs my rod, licking and sucking our fluids from me. I then kneel down, my body between her spread thighs, and kiss her passionately, savoring the love we made from her tongue and mouth.

When we weren't eating, Katie and I spent the rest of the weekend in bed. Our lovemaking was much more tender and slow, and consisted more of pleasuring one another orally, including full body messages with our lips and tongues, as opposed to just fucking. Katie certainly demonstrated her skills, and I did my best to hone mine as I could've spent a week feasting off her bountiful and sweet secretions.

My biggest concern, as the weekend came to a close, was our working relationship and how much it would affect our office interaction, so we spent a great deal of time talking about it Saturday afternoon. Katie mentioned she was attracted to me as soon as she came into work the first day, but because of the previous experience with her coworkers she was determined to maintain a professional relationship at the office.

Over time she came to learn I wasn't at all like her previous coworkers, and I had treated her more than fairly. Her devotion to her daughter ensured she didn't date much, and she was working hard to avoid repeating the same relationship mistakes of the past. I assured her I could maintain a professional office presence, and would never try to come between her and her child. In fact, I praised her for being so selfless with her time.

We agreed to see each other mutually, as our schedules allowed. I insisted she maintain her current schedule with her daughter, and that we would find time for each other, maybe a Friday or Saturday date occasionally if she could find a suitable sitter. I even agreed to chip in.

Finally, I felt the need to discuss the events of Friday night and Saturday morning. I told her I didn't think of myself as an overly aggressive lover, but one who prided myself on my attentiveness to a woman's needs. While I'm all for exploring our kinky sides, I'm not big into giving or receiving pain. And don't ever ask me to choke you.

That brings a laugh from Katie, who says she was very happy with the entire weekend, is occasionally overcome with passion and might get a little crazy.

"I've had that passion lead to some not-so-good decisions," she says, "but I'm getting better at holding back my 'inner whore' until I'm with someone I implicitly trust. You fit the bill."

Our project came to a successful close, but by that time we were seeing each other on a semi-regular basis, with each of our sporadic rendezvous taking place at my condo. We even had dinner out with Denny and Scott one evening, and what at first appeared to be a friendly get together, somehow seemed to turn icy towards the end of the evening. Couldn't put my finger on anything in particular, and Katie seemed to dismiss it, so I chalked it up as two tigresses defending their turf.

I still hadn't met young Meghan, but that was about to change. Katie told me her daughter had joined a youth soccer league, and her first practice was the upcoming Saturday morning at 9AM. Knowing my love of sports, she asked if I'd like to meet them at Middleton Park to watch practice, and maybe have lunch together afterwards. Sounded like fun to me, it's a date.

It's a little after nine Saturday morning and I'm sitting a few rows up in the bleachers, with other parents and children in the vicinity. The team is getting as organized as the coach could get a group of eight year olds, but no sign of Katie or her child. Then, to my left I see a young girl in soccer shorts and top running towards the team on the field. With her hair in a ponytail, flopping up and down with each stride, I think to myself, 'scholarship.' This young girl, who I recognize from a picture, is an athlete in the making.

Just then I see Katie walking up behind her, and she heads over towards me as I stand and calmly wave. Handing her a lukewarm cup of coffee, she apologizes for being late, getting two women out the door on time is a challenge. I tell her from the little I've seen of her teammates, Meghan is by far the better player. Katie just smiled as she watched the kids practice.

Lunch went pleasantly well, with Meghan displaying all the qualities of a well-mannered young lady, as well as the youthfulness of someone her age totally engrossed in the pop music and fashion scene of the day. I told Katie she should be proud of her daughter, as well as the job she'd done raising her to this point, given their circumstances.

Katie expressed a desire to get Meghan in a better school, given both her raw intellectual and athletic talents. I told her I knew and worked closely with a gentleman, named Rick, well connected to the local academy, and would see about the possibilities. By January, Meghan was attending one of the top private schools in the area. Katie often asked how Meghan's tuition was being paid, Rick would only say it was through a private endowment for gifted kids.

As the year progressed, Katie was able to spend more time at my place, especially when Meghan had a field trip. At first, the overnighters were impassioned as we sought to make up for the hours we were apart. But over time, with seemingly no one to blame but our schedules, the visits became less frequent, and the sex more routine. While there were no arguments or harsh words, it was almost as if we were using each other to satisfy a sexual need.

One Saturday morning I decided to change the routine, spice things up as it were, so I hopped in the car and headed for Katie's with the thought of taking both her and Meghan out to IHOP or some place for breakfast. As I'm driving to her home I dialed up her number on the cell. It took a few rings before Katie sleepily answered. When I told her I wanted to take her and Meghan to breakfast, she seemed to perk up and said Meghan was at a friend's house, and she wasn't really feeling up to it. Maybe some other time, and abruptly hung up.

This got me to thinking she was either being onery, like when we first met, or was sick. Either way, I'm almost there so I'll just drop in and make sure she's okay.

Pulling up to her townhouse, I see a blue BMW parked in front of her driveway. Popular car for the area, so I didn't give it a second thought as I parked across the street. Just then, the car's now-obvious owner comes out of Katie's front door, stops at the top of the steps, turns back to give the robed woman a quick kiss, then walks to his car door.

Good morning Scott.

clintorres
clintorres
50 Followers
12